31591 replies to this topic

#26341 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

They should replace that scumbag with ... maybe Ichigo or maybe Edward (full metal alchemist) , i mean luffy power is red , goku power is golden/yellow , if they put Ichigo there his power is black. Naruto power is golden too same like goku so in my opinion it looks bad. But i try to find the positive , they still using naruto model from shippuuden .... they didn't use his model from boruto / after ending. I think they because that naruto model looks ugly and pathetic.

I am going to be pissed if Saitama doesn't make an appearence or a playable character. Although, One Punch Man is technically a Seinen, but this is called "Jump Force" and Saitama is a "Young Jump" hero.

However, I am not sure why One Punch Man is seinen. This always confused me because One Punch Man is all the makings of a Shonen manga and even heavily uses most of the Shonen elements to better effects.

You'd think it is because of blood, gore, violence, and politics, but there are alot of Shonen are are far more gruesome, political, and more than One Punch Man ever is. Death Note is some how considered a shonen even though its themes are extremely dark. Attack on Titan is considered a shonen even though that manga is probably one of the most goriest manga/anime to exist at the moment. You also have The Qwaser of Stigmata which heavily uses sex and fanservice as it's theme.

So I really wonder why OPM is not a shonen. Is it because the main character is not a 16 year old hero or one of those "upcoming made hero" like My Hero Academia? Again, I'd argue several classified Shonen do not have this trait either and yet are considered Shonen.

It's weird.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26342 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:47 PM

Yeah I think the official manga format should make it count since it is part of the same company and drawn by Yusuke Murata who did Eyeshield 21. It'd be awesome to have Saitama decimate Naruto and fight against other heroes too lol :lol:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26343 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:18 PM

Yeah I think the official manga format should make it count since it is part of the same company and drawn by Yusuke Murata who did Eyeshield 21. It'd be awesome to have Saitama decimate Naruto and fight against other heroes too lol :lol:

lol well remember man Naruto is no really a hero the others are all heros Naruto is just a loser who crys cause his boyfriend Sasuke leaves him.

#26344 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:30 AM

^

I thought it was an anti ending related article , even the tittle really convincing :

"15 Things only true fans know about Naruto and Hinata's relationship"

I want to stop reading after seeing this bull-s**t:

"The only one to support him through the entire run of the series was Hinata, a fellow ninja in training. She was so shy and quiet though that she’d often simply faint when interacting with him." ..... i want to threw up , for real this is not funny.

But i thought it was sarcasm so i continue reading , i feel sick ... until half of it , nothing more than a pro naruhina stuff. And i once again feel stupid and betrayed .... what a bad omen to start a morning , i hope i"m not stepping into dog s**t.

It really shows how they didn't understand the story. Naruto was the story of a young boy obtaining the recognition of the community around him, going from a trouble-making child to a more mature adult. He was supposed to EARN the respect of the village who shunned him, before finally being recognized and becoming Hokage. And we see after the Pein arc that because of what he accomplished, even during part I, the village was taking notice. And even NaruSaku could be seen as him growing into someone she could respect rather than the annoyance he once was.

The fact they try to claim his bond with Hinata is the most important one in his life undermines all that. All those other bonds he crafted during the series? Nah, they're less important than one he already had but completely forgot about. Not to mention how Hinata's "support" didn't actually help him through his loneliness. Naruto's talk-no-jutsu is all based around him seeing himself in his enemies and how easy it would have been for him to fall to the dark side because of his loneliness. Hell, I've even written at length how Hinata doesn't appear to recognize Naruto's strength and abilities, believing he's still the same sad little boy she wants to protect.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#26345 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:19 AM

lol well remember man Naruto is no really a hero the others are all heros Naruto is just a loser who crys cause his boyfriend Sasuke leaves him.

this is true :yes:

#26346 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

It baffles me when i see people saying that my hero academia can never be as good as naruto. It maybe too early to judge MHA but i think it has handled the themes of teamwork and friendship better then naruto ever did.

Even characters that were supposedly sasuke knock offs are developed way better then sasuke was. Todoroki who seemed cold has now come to respect his classmates. Uraraka who has shown to have feelings for deku is willing to put aside her crush in order to become a better hero. Aizawa is a teacher who doesn't pick and choose favorites, supports and believes in all his students unlike kakashi who only focused on sasuke and naruto and ignored/underestimated sakura. Deku can differentiate between a murdurous, villain and someone who has just lost their way unlike naruto who just wants to lecture every villain. Yaomomo couldve been another hinata, big boobed, rich girl but instead shes a smart girl who believes in her own abilities instead of using some boy as a social crutch.

There are so many characters horikoshi has treated right i can go on and on. I am ranting here because i saw someone saying that MHA isnt as good as naruto. While naruto was great back in the day and kishimoto is definately a talented artist, i just think that horikoshi not only writes better characters but also treats them all fairly instead of picking favorites.

#26347 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:20 PM

It baffles me when i see people saying that my hero academia can never be as good as naruto. It maybe too early to judge MHA but i think it has handled the themes of teamwork and friendship better then naruto ever did.

Even characters that were supposedly sasuke knock offs are developed way better then sasuke was. Todoroki who seemed cold has now come to respect his classmates. Uraraka who has shown to have feelings for deku is willing to put aside her crush in order to become a better hero. Aizawa is a teacher who doesn't pick and choose favorites, supports and believes in all his students unlike kakashi who only focused on sasuke and naruto and ignored/underestimated sakura. Deku can differentiate between a murdurous, villain and someone who has just lost their way unlike naruto who just wants to lecture every villain. Yaomomo couldve been another hinata, big boobed, rich girl but instead shes a smart girl who believes in her own abilities instead of using some boy as a social crutch.

There are so many characters horikoshi has treated right i can go on and on. I am ranting here because i saw someone saying that MHA isnt as good as naruto. While naruto was great back in the day and kishimoto is definately a talented artist, i just think that horikoshi not only writes better characters but also treats them all fairly instead of picking favorites.

MHA has long since surpassed Naruto, IMO.

2e5.gif

#26348 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:39 PM

where is yugi isn't he from shonen jump? pretty sure exodia would wipe the floor with any of those characters

Or any of the Egyptian Gods. I hope he's included in this game.

I need Yusuke in the game and I'll be happy

I'm also praying that Taikoubou from Hoshin Engi gets a shot as well.  He's a character who definitely deserves more exposure.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26349 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:43 PM

this is true :yes:

What's funny is when people kitten that all Sakura does is cry for Sasuke and many, and I do mean many bash Sakura and Kakashi because they shove Naruto away, yet they all fail to see that Naruto is doing the same with Sasuke.

#26350 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

BnHA is even better than Naruto actually. Just as you say, the characters are more well fleshed out and the story itself has moral conflicts as well, genuine moral conflicts as to when the main characters face consequences for their actions and don't have any "protagonist centred morality" where everything is right or wrong "because they say so" and the corruption and negative aspects of their society is given proper development :yes:

#26351 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

What's funny is when people kitten that all Sakura does is cry for Sasuke and many, and I do mean many bash Sakura and Kakashi because they shove Naruto away, yet they all fail to see that Naruto is doing the same with Sasuke.

Hell, Naruto's worse.   You didn't see Sakura suffer a seizure and faint after the Kages ruled in favor of eliminating Sasuke. Or Sakura plead that Sasuke be pardoned of his crimes in spite of the fact that Sasuke had proven himself to be a dangerous and unstable adversary against all of the villages, make excuses for him or delude herself into thinking, after they were forced to team up again due to circumstances(against Madara/Kagura), that they were somehow friends again. 

In fact, despite being the alleged "Sasuke fangirl", she never actually defended Sasuke and his actions after bearing witness to his changes in Shippuden. 

Edited by Kagomaru, 17 June 2018 - 11:19 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26352 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

BnHA is even better than Naruto actually. Just as you say, the characters are more well fleshed out and the story itself has moral conflicts as well, genuine moral conflicts as to when the main characters face consequences for their actions and don't have any "protagonist centred morality" where everything is right or wrong "because they say so" and the corruption and negative aspects of their society is given proper development :yes:

Im glad to see you guys agreeing because those people on instagram really made me angry for saying MHA is meh compared to naruto. XD

But of course these are the same people who are satisfied with the ending and love boruto, shouldnt have expected anything else from them.

Speaking of MHA. I always thought that adult naruto wouldve ended up kind of like all might. A symbol of peace who is always smiling. Naruto couldve been exactly like that but nope, we get boring, office employee naruto.

#26353 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:01 AM

As long as Bakugo still alive and loud and annoying and yelling "I'll kill you" to everyone he sees .... for me yeah , it's a big turn off.

But all in all this series has that hidden gem that can surpass Naruto.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26354 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

And heck, the latest episode had All Might use up what was left of One For All, the torch now being completely passed to Izuku.

If it were Boruto's dad in All Might's place and Brato in Izuku's place, that never would have happened. Instead, there would be some BS convenience that would let Boruto's dad keep all his power.

All Might is the hero Boruto's dad wishes he were, but has now completely failed at doing.

2e5.gif

#26355 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:24 PM

And heck, the latest episode had All Might use up what was left of One For All, the torch now being completely passed to Izuku.

If it were Boruto's dad in All Might's place and Brato in Izuku's place, that never would have happened. Instead, there would be some BS convenience that would let Boruto's dad keep all his power.

All Might is the hero Boruto's dad wishes he were, but has now completely failed at doing.

I bet another reason that people hate it is mainly because there is no Hinata character in there with big kittens that worships the main male and knows what her place it too.

But it's becoming more and more like this Boruto/Naruto fans see their Anime as perfect for one reason or another.

#26356 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:47 AM

Actually Ochako loves Izuku and she's pretty stacked too :love: She''s only missing the weak willed submissive moe attitude that makes social shut ins imagining themselves as the MC and "having their way with her" :zaru: She is more bubbly and energetic, plus her life doesn't revolve around Izuku and she is WAY more kind, caring and selfless than than Hinata, because her nice attitude extends "to more than just her love interest"

I imagine that many are just call BnHa and Black clover a "Naruto ripoff" with out even reading/watching it, therefore bashing it like no tomorrow for no real reason

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 June 2018 - 12:50 AM.

#26357 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:22 AM

Actually Ochako loves Izuku and she's pretty stacked too :love: She''s only missing the weak willed submissive moe attitude that makes social shut ins imagining themselves as the MC and "having their way with her" :zaru: She is more bubbly and energetic, plus her life doesn't revolve around Izuku and she is WAY more kind, caring and selfless than than Hinata, because her nice attitude extends "to more than just her love interest"

I imagine that many are just call BnHa and Black clover a "Naruto ripoff" with out even reading/watching it, therefore bashing it like no tomorrow for no real reason

Gonna be really disappointed if Deku and Ochako don't happen.

#26358 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

hypocritical too since naruto is nothing but a ripoff of of multiple different series' ideas. at least my hero academia is trying to be original and not copying every good shonen or franchise.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#26359 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:29 PM

Nah, they wouldn't want to be Izuku because, unlike Boruto's dad, he's not blindly/naively "brave" and doesn't have near-instant mastery over One For All and owning all the villains in convenient god-like fashion.

2e5.gif

#26360 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:36 PM

hypocritical too since naruto is nothing but a ripoff of of multiple different series' ideas. at least my hero academia is trying to be original and not copying every good shonen or franchise.

Yeah Kishi even admitted he always looked to other manga series for "inspiration"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)