Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#26261 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:59 PM

I already stopped being a pairing fan long before I shipped NS. The whole reason why I liked NS was because of the story. So that is already done. However, you act like pairings fans are not true fans and that is wrong. Sure, there are pairings fans who only cared for the pairings, but this isn't everyone. Some can be both pairings fans AND still follow the story and enjoy it regardless of their OTP.

I think this is the first mistakes people make alot. The only way to truly understand the story is to NOT be a pairing fan? That seems rather jaded to think. Besides, people are already saying that if you hate this ending it is because your an NS fan. NH and SS fans will always say I am a salty pairing regardless, but I am not trying to impress them. I am trying to fight for the better ending. Not this lame duck of a pairing fantasy.

It is the pairing wars that caused this mess in the first place.

I totally agree with you, but one thing, NS apart of pairing wars, is included as part of story, and there is major plot points (POAL, 3rd chapter and etc) and details (foreshadowing, parallels and etc) that was leading to it. I can be hipocrisy and say that pairing didn't matter, but NS was part of general story. So it's naturally for them to call people who didn't like this ending - NS fans, netural fans also saw that Naruto and Sakura would end up together, this is not a pairing matterm it's a story told this way for 698 chapters.

#26262 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:59 PM

Yes, now you must go and stand behind the post box and wait for a senpai! 

This I can't do due to known reasons. :hm:

#26263 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime, Sports...
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

I hate this. I would not have cared if NS didn't happen, but I care that SS DID happen. And I care that Sakura had to be destroyed, that Sakura had to be demoted, hell SASUKE had to be demoted for NH to happen. I hate that NARUTO had to be destroyed and turned into an a**hole for NH to happen.

I would have been happy with Kakasaku, Leesaku, Gaarasaku, RandomninjaSaku, ForeveraloneSaku. ANYTHING but Sasusaku. 

Its not about ships its about cohesive story telling and not treating your reader like an idiot. its about all the OTHER mistakes Kishimoto has made in writing this story and giving us a steaming kittencake for an ending. The ending was supposed to be a consolation prize for having to sit through chapter after chapter of his messed up moral message and constant slighting of his Hero and Heroine but he couldn't even give us THAT.

NS not happening is just a drop in the bucket. Its the WAY it didn't happen that bothers me. 

Normally, I would say "Hey, you know... mangaka are people too. They make mistakes." But I feel that it would not fully explain this situation.

All of the things you said are spot on. Which is why it absolutely boggles my mind that a man who COULD tell a relatively complex and interesting story for 15 years while also integrating good morals like not giving up and striving to improve yourself to get to your goal, suddenly just throws it all down the drain. It doesn't make sense!

SS is deplorable because of the things you and others here have said but also because it doesn't make sense in a logical sense! Being away from Sasuke for 3+ years with their only contact with him being hostile ones, how could Sakura remain 'in love'? I'm reluctant to say it's love AT ALL considering Sakura liked Sasuke because he's 'cool and mysterious'. That sounds so immature and I feel it is a very weak reason to love someone. If anything, it's a physical attraction isn't it?

That aside, I really don't think Kishimoto-sensei wanted to treat his readers as idiots because 1) the story itself is quite complex and layered so I would assume that he wants us to understand it. Or 2) maybe I'm just so stubborn to believe that there's good in everyone.

Edited by numero_uno_1, 10 December 2014 - 04:03 PM.

tumblr_mt2qwbVZtQ1shnhf1o1_500.gif

#26264 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

You didn't write NaruSaku o_O

I think its implied I would be happy with Ns lol

SakuCrackship FTW!

(you're right tough the way it didn't happen made me hate a lot of things, Hinata, the Fandom, Kishimoto and humanity included.)

I'm with you on the Hinata hate train :hm:

And Kishimoto...I mostly already hated people before though :zaru:

This is a great point and one that I agree with. Yeah, I would have been thrilled if NS happened. But I'd probably be more excited if AloneSakura or OneNightStandsSakura happened; that would have shown tons and tons of growth for a character so wrapped up in love for Sasuke during part 1. But the portrayal of Sakura in 699 wipes out almost all her development and ruins her character.

And you're right, in order to make NH happen, pretty much all our favorite characters had to be wrecked.

I would have been happy with ALONE Naruto too. Mostly because this would open up the avenue for a future Jiraiya/Tsunade ---> Narusaku ending. But better because this time HE LIVES to get the girl. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#26265 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

( LOL Bambino...)

Its also important to flirt, but in a creepy way;

tumblr_mnezwuEAWw1r70wgmo1_500.gif
Like so :zaru:

Its important That Kouhai's notice things their Senpai do not. 

This ending is making me sad :argh: I'm going to go eat Icecream for breakfast. 

What... -_____-

#26266 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

So the rating of the movie is increasing? A guy told me rank's about 3,0 now, is it true?

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#26267 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

No post boxes around? Huh...  :hehehe:

#26268 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

YEEEEEZZZZ. I know how you feel. Ugh. If only they used that ending.. Not saying that the original ending is horrible, I just prefer the other ending. LOL. It's k. At least we have an alternate ending in HIMYM. We don't even have one in Naruto. :hm:

I would even settle for an alternate OVA ending at this point! At least it'll be a cherry blossom on top of all the kitten we've been served! >:1

#26269 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

Didn't hear that one. Now, somebody, share good thing with me  :argh:

I ate a brownie this morning  :argh:

#26270 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:06 PM

I totally agree with you, but one thing, NS apart of pairing wars, is included as part of story, and there is major plot points (POAL, 3rd chapter and etc) and details (foreshadowing, parallels and etc) that was leading to it. I can be hipocrisy and say that pairing didn't matter, but NS was part of general story. So it's naturally for them to call people who didn't like this ending - NS fans, netural fans also saw that Naruto and Sakura would end up together, this is not a pairing matterm it's a story told this way for 698 chapters.

Yeah you are right. Even if NS didn't happened in the end, it still deserved to be adressed and to have a resolution.

the "resolution" we got in last is a joke, completely retcons the manga canon and naruto's honest feelings, just so NH can look like "first love"

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#26271 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:06 PM

:umm: I don't know these reasons. 

Normally, I would say "Hey, you know... mangaka are people too. They make mistakes." But I feel that it would not fully explain this situation.

All of the things you said are spot on. Which is why it absolutely boggles my mind that a man who COULD tell a relatively complex and interesting story for 15 years while also integrating good morals like not giving up and striving to improve yourself to get to your goal, suddenly just throws it all down the drain. It doesn't make sense!

SS is deplorable because of the things you and others here have said but also because it doesn't make sense in a logical sense! Being away from Sasuke for 3+ years with their only contact with him being hostile ones, how could Sakura remain 'in love'? I'm reluctant to say it's love AT ALL considering Sakura liked Sasuke because he's 'cool and mysterious'. That sounds so immature and I feel it is a very weak reason to love someone. If anything, it's a physical attraction isn't it?

That aside, I really don't think Kishimoto-sensei wanted to treat his readers as idiots because 1) the story itself is quite complex and layered so I would assume that he wants us to understand it. Or 2) maybe I'm just so stubborn to believe that there's good in everyone.

Thats why he basically told us we read it wrong, and he was doing a 15 year red herring, right?

I'm sorry, but no. He's treated NS like we're buttmonkeys since this ending came out, and we are NOT. He constantly contradicts himself and his work. He thinks we wont notice but we HAVE.

And his moral "Everyone is redeemable/ has a sad past/should not be given up on." is BS. 

Everything else, yea--I agree.

#26272 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

This is a two way argument. I guess you could say pairings were apart of the story, but this wasn't exactly a harem story where the main focus was love. The real story was the life and adventures of Naruto and how he grew up. Like how Dragonball Z was the story of Goku. However, the fact that Naruto's own goals and such were ignore for the sake of Hinata's goals and fantasies completely goes against the original plot of the story. This wasn;t supposed to be the story of "Who does Naruto end up with," but rather "How does Naruto achieve the what seems to be impossible?" Unfortunately, again, that story element got thrown out the window because Hinata had to have her way.

So it got reduced down to "Who is Naruto going to end up with." Notice all the other elements didn't matter. How he became Hokage, how he achieved peace. How he succeeded where the past failed....not one of these elements really made a huge effect because Kishimoto and SP were like "Screw that, let's just hook up Naruto with Hinata because that is what the fans really want."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 December 2014 - 04:09 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26273 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

No post boxes around? Huh...  :hehehe:

:umm: I don't know these reasons. 

I refuse to stalk/creep on people even if this means senpai won't notice me. :hm:

Edited by Akashi, 10 December 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#26274 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

So the rating of the movie is increasing? A guy told me rank's about 3,0 now, is it true?

it's 2.88 currently

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#26275 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

I ate a brownie this morning  :argh:

Yeah.. and I didn't... You make it only worse then it is =(

Yeah you are right. Even if NS didn't happened in the end, it still deserved to be adressed and to have a resolution.

the "resolution" we got in last is a joke, completely retcons the manga canon and naruto's honest feelings, just so NH can look like "first love"

And rewrite Hinata all over "canon"  :zaru:

Honestly - we already had script for "ending" with NS - "tale of gutsy ninja", Kishimoto was had to do plot answers to other questions and couple of panels for NS.

#26276 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

I refuse to stalk/creep on people even if this means senpai won't notice me. :hm:

:lmao: my mistake! 

You can always be the super clingy Kouhai :zaru: 

#26277 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

http://movies.yahoo....er_id=&sort=mrf

no, he is lying

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#26278 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

Yeah.. and I didn't... You make it only worse then it is =(

And rewrite Hinata all over "canon"  :zaru:

Honestly - we already had script for "ending" with NS - "tale of gutsy ninja", Kishimoto was had to do plot answers to other questions and couple of panels for NS.

I was just trying share  :argh:

#26279 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

This is a two way argument. I guess you could say pairings were apart of the story, but this wasn't exactly a harem story where the main focus was love. The real story was the life and adventures of Naruto and how he grew up. Like how Dragonball Z was the story of Goku. However, the fact that Naruto's own goals and such were ignore for the sake of Hinata's goals and fantasies completely goes against the original plot of the story. This wasn;t supposed to be the story of "Who does Naruto end up with," but rather "How does Naruto achieve the what seems to be impossible?" Unfortunately, again, that story element got thrown out the window because Hinata had to have her way.

So it got reduced down to "Who is Naruto going to end up with." Notice all the other elements didn't matter. How he became Hokage, how he achieved peace. How he succeeded where the past failed....not one of these elements really made a huge effect because Kishimoto and SP were like "Screw that, let's just hook up Naruto with Hinata because that is what the fans really want."

I'm not arguing in point of pairing, I'm just pointing out that there never was "pairings", only Naruto and Sakura had development to end up as couple, killing attemps and stalking only can be used by fans as "development" for their fantasys. Yes, all the ending parts was screwed by Hinata and her "love", Naruto became support character, and for 699 - he became even minor character for star to shine.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 10 December 2014 - 04:19 PM.

#26280 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

Thats why he basically told us we read it wrong, and he was doing a 15 year red herring, right?

I'm sorry, but no. He's treated NS like we're buttmonkeys since this ending came out, and we are NOT. He constantly contradicts himself and his work. He thinks we wont notice but we HAVE.

And his moral "Everyone is redeemable/ has a sad past/should not be given up on." is BS. 

Everything else, yea--I agree.

I see where you're coming from, but it just sucks to know that someone who has been supporting NS (he's the one who drew the damn NS scenes) now treats us like rubbish. I find it hard to swallow that he would treat his readers this way. Misleading us? Come on that's more like stabbing us after 15 years.

And for what it's worth, I don't consider "everyone having a bad past, so they're not really bad" as a moral anymore. I feel he overuses it and really forces it down our throats...and I'm starting to really think of my stance on Kishimoto-sensei. I hate what he's done. But added to all he's said recently, I don't know, I think I'll start hating him too.

Edited by numero_uno_1, 10 December 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users