Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#26181 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

I would be fine with NH and SS if they weren't such horrible depictions of love. What's even more disturbing is how Sakura's love for Sasuke is treated as a positive thing in this manga.

#26182 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

:shake:

One day you'll travel to Japan for some other reasons. And there will you be walking down the street. While in thought you'll bump into someone. You'll raise your head. And there he would be, standing right in front of you, Kishimoto himself!

What would you do in a situation such as that one? -_-

Draw some really mean descriptive stick figure pictures to get the point across :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#26183 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

I can help anyone who wants to keep fighting ;)

Because this is war and we are soldiers :zaru:

Count me in.

I don't have hope for my ship anymore, but there is no way Kishimoto or SP or whoever the kitten is responsible for this MESS is getting away with that.

Especially not with just ignoring/deleting negative opinions about their "work".

I'll do whatever I can to make public how theese People act  ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#26184 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

How can we still fight? 
I admit, I've given up. I'm still here, but only because I'm used to read your people's opinion and talk with you guys, but no more to enjoy this series. I don't want anymore to do with it. 

Then you can give up. I just don't want to. You're asking me how we can fight...well, for starters we don't just give in and say "there is nothing we can do about it." There is alot we can do about it and many things have changed due to fans bringing an outcry. Mass Effect 3, Evangelion, and so many more anime have gone throught rewrites, reboots, and canon redoes based on popular support.

It's not impossible, but when we start to give up and everyone just "falls in line." Then it really would be impossible.

That's the irony of it all. Saying it is impossible is what makes it impossible. it can be done, but enough fans and a loud enough voice needs to happen.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26185 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

o_o

Omg you're sig T_T Mensaku is technically canon in RTN right? Or did Hinata overtake that world too? :hm:

spoiler

The fault is only Kishimoto's and no one else's.
If he had even a millimeter of pride he wouldn't have let the manga turn out like this. It's his choice.
As a mangaka, he lost all the respect I had for him.
He did it for money and we all know that.

Just wondering, what other manga do you read, if any?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#26186 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

You still have much to learn from Senpai! don't give up!  :chuckle:

Then please teach me senpai~ :smug:
tumblr_nau5hx9Y131sofjcxo1_500.png

#26187 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:11 PM

I would be fine with NH and SS if they weren't such horrible depictions of love. What's even more disturbing is how Sakura's love for Sasuke is treated as a positive thing in this manga.

Trust me, I would be fine with them if the background was well developed. It doesn't have to be better or equal to NS but the fact that we went 15 years with this, 15 years, all is literally dealt with the ending. There's a reason why it's called development. It's something that we follow because it's identifiable and we can relate one way or another. Here, you pretty much tell us that don't matter, only the end. The problem with that is the end needs the mean and that's the beginning and the middle. Without it, it just come across as empty.

#26188 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Then you can give up. I just don't want to. You're asking me how we can fight...well, for starters we don't just give in and say "there is nothing we can do about it." There is alot we can do about it and many things have changed due to fans bringing an outcry. Mass Effect 3, Evangelion, and so many more anime have gone throught rewrites, reboots, and canon redoes based on popular support.

It's not impossible, but when we start to give up and everyone just "falls in line." Then it really would be impossible.

That's the irony of it all. Saying it is impossible is what makes it impossible. it can be done, but enough fans and a loud enough voice needs to happen.

I sort of agree with you. But even if Kishimoto does buckle to the pressure and gives us an alternate ending, will you truly be satisfied..? Will all these disappointments be forgotten..? Will all the pain really go away..? 

In my case atleast, this is one scar that'll never fade. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#26189 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

I sort of agree with you. But even if Kishimoto does buckle to the pressure and gives us an alternate ending, will you truly be satisfied..? Will all these disappointments be forgotten..? Will all the pain really go away..? 

Nope, I can't forgive Kishimoto for all that he has done but him admitting he was wrong and providing an alternate ending at least that will bring some closure for all of us. But I realize that's a long shot at this point.

Edited by RedFaction, 10 December 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#26190 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

I'm right with. I will keep fighting until my last breath. until the last warrior is defeated. We can't give up no matter what.
Posted Image

#26191 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

God, whenever I remember Kishimoto's astonishing remark that he made Kushina's dying wishes and later Minato seeing her in Sakura..all just to mislead NS fans, my blood boils. 

What a horrible, sadistic man. 

the worst is that her words of ''finding a girl like me''  was only used to mislead because in the end he didnt even bother to reveal the girl which was true to those words , but then again Hinata is nothing like Kushina :zaru: and NS was probably the original pairing, so now he has to resort to bad excuses.

Edited by Askia31, 10 December 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#26192 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

heh. You know it is funny. So many are giving up, moving on, doing other things, or even just giving up on life entirely. Not that i am trying to criticize, but am I the only one who actually wants to fight that much harder? Am I the only one that actually wants to change the world for the better because of this and remind the world what true love really is?

I can't explain it, but I don't want to give up on this...even if nothing comes from it. I feel fighting alone makes it worth it and it just makes me feel like I never let bullies push me around. I can't stand the thought of giving up so easily because "corporations rule the world." I want to keep having that hope no matter how many say it is wrong to have such and to say I am stupid for keeping it.

I feel like...if I give up on this...then I might as well give up on everything else...and I don't want to give up on everything else. it's not delusion. I am not lying to myself that things can change, but rather I just don't want to give up. I don't want to give up because then they truly did beat me. They truly did truly win.

There is just so much bad in this world where we as a human race seems like something else. All I ever see now is people bashing each other...people won't even talk like adults anymore and rather just insult you. This Naruto fandom deserved this ending alright, because most of these fans never would appreciate a fantastic ending anyway...and I feel sorry for them. Why must we all be like this? Why so many take so much enjoyment out of hurting others?

Sometimes I just feel like crying because no one knows what true love is anymore....I keep being told what love is by people who are in horrible relationships. How would they know what love is when they don't even love the person they are with?

Hehe... , like myself. I stay here, but all what I see - no light in there. SP and Kishimoto already have general strategy for next year and if people can't hurt their plans with lack of money they got from merchandise and movie - then there is nothing we can do from where I see that.

Trust me, I would be fine with them if the background was well developed. It doesn't have to be better or equal to NS but the fact that we went 15 years with this, 15 years, all is literally dealt with the ending. There's a reason why it's called development. It's something that we follow because it's identifiable and we can relate one way or another. Here, you pretty much tell us that don't matter, only the end. The problem with that is the end needs the mean and that's the beginning and the middle. Without it, it just come across as empty.

That's the only reason I can have for today, no one spits on people, and gets away with that.

No, but if only people could see what it could be - then this is worth fighting for and satisfaction will be equal, I gues.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 10 December 2014 - 02:31 PM.

#26193 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

the worst is that her words of ''finding a girl like me''  was only used to mislead because in the end he didnt even bother to reveal the girl which was true to those words , but then again Hinata is nothing like Kushina :zaru: and NS was probably the original pairing, so now he has to resort to bad excuses.

I think that's the entire point of that scarf. To create some sort of similarity between Hinata and Kushina. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#26194 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

I think that's the entire point of that scarf. To create some sort of similarity between Hinata and Kushina. 

Well it didn't succed at all  :zaru:

Just give more points to his "kitten" view of character.

#26195 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

That doesn't excuse the fact Naruto actually throw Kushina's scarf because Hinata was pity and he pretty much said, "kitten you, mom." From what I understand, it doesn't have anything redeeming quality, hence scumbag.

Dumb!

#26196 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

Fighting is fine and as you said its needef. But before that we have to organize.

A first step for us would be to talk and ally with japanese fans

And another thing. We have to stop. Stop being pairing fans and become story fans. Naruto fans. We can say that we care about the story but in neutral eyes we are pairing fans

#26197 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:33 PM

I agree! 100% agree!

For starters I plan to raise some noise anywhere I can! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#26198 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:33 PM

So....apart from us, fans (in the world and in Japan) are still pissed? 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#26199 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:35 PM

There was a blog on this and I guess they still are.

#26200 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:35 PM

Yes but sp and nh fans keep trying to silence them.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users