12811 replies to this topic

#2601 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

Hear hear....... And it's always the whole Mother-in-law/Daughter-in-law BS  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

EXACTLY lol.

#2602 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

Cure? Cure for what?

Sarada's eyesight...... I don't know how he even knew Sarada would have to wear glasses since he didn't see her for 12 years.

resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-pl

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#2603 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:09 AM

Thank you. :thanks:

I usually end up being more serious here because we tend to get into bigger issues about the story as whole, for whatever reason. :sweatdrop:  I much prefer to make joke post, because humor can be a great way to make a point, but sometimes you just have to tell it like it is. I'll never forgive Kishimoto for what he did to this story, and the moments of my life he wasted by it, and I will not back down when I discuss it either.

But I am sorry that I may get a bit preachy at times here. :excited:

Lol don't be sorry I'm always preachy and writing long posts on here, especially since I don't have a NF account. But on my Tumblr I'd rather just joke around and bash these horrible ships and Kishimoto himself.  

Me on H&E: Kishimoto has deliberately wasted valuable time by writing developed red herrings instead of focusing on the more important subplots that failed to convince many readers in its credibility. 

Me on Tumblr: Lol Kishimoto is dog kitten.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2604 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:17 AM

This is my jam. Forget whatever assassination job they tried to do in Korra.

I like to pretend that LoK doesn't exist and that Aang and Katara got to live a happy life together with their family. And there were no family favorites like what was mentioned in LoK.

Squad Roll call :

#2605 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:17 AM

Cure? Cure for what?

Sarada's eyesight according to that theory

Sarada's eyesight...... I don't know how he even knew Sarada would have to wear glasses since he didn't see her for 12 years.

That moment when your theory is destroyed by the first chapter

Posted Image

#2606 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-pl

The kitteny :facepalm:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2607 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

I wonder what happens when Sarada uses Amaterasu! Will she burn her glasses then? :headscratch: 'cuz logically, that should be the first thing that'd come in her range of vision :headscratch:

#2608 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:22 AM

Hey luffy just out of curiosity what were your thoughts on the first chapter of this spin off?

it had cute moments here and there, but overall it was a bad chapter with what we learned about the ss family and naruto. now let me start by saying that i kinda enjoyed the interactions between bolt and naruto when they were playing tag, but i wish the real naruto would be doing that with him instead of his clone. i mean, how busy must a kage be during peaceful times?

and now for sarada, who i feel bad for because i can relate to her so much. coming into this series i thought sasuke was at least in village during the birth of sarada, but man was i wrong. like what was kishi thinking having her own father walk out on her like that. does this have to do with sasuke still repenting? i mean, how long does he have to repent to see his precious daughter? also, i said this many times already, but when in the hell did money become an issue in this series? now we have sakura who's a single parent struggling financially? really? i guess kishi decided that money would only become an issue to create more drama in the ss household. and on top of it all, sakura is coming down with an illness due to the stress. another surprise i found in this chapter is that sakura has always been fainting. its like kishi is transferring hinata's traits to sakura, but at the expense of her health. 

but what i found funny was the blatant ooc in this chapter.

first off i want to address naruto. throughout this story we constantly see naruto going out of his way to help people who are suffering, because their suffering is his own. we constantly see naruto claim he wants to protect konoha. we see that naruto strives to be the best hokage because he puts the people first, even taking on their burden. as the hokage, it's their responsibility to look out for the citizens of the city that he governs. with the title comes some obligations, it's why the people elected you because they see you sticking up for them. they see that you genuinely care for them. now sakura, who is his teammate, one of his closest friends, and one of the people who rescued naruto "from the hell of being alone", is not only struggling financially, but has to raise a child alone. as the hokage, he should not stand for this. sakura may have lost her ways and dug herself in this situation, but that should not matter to naruto because he will look past that and try to get best out of you. hell, he was able to look past the mistakes of obito and the village for what they've done to him, and tried to help them out. so is it wrong for me to say that he would look past how sakura ended up in the situation she's in, and just try to help her much like he did with the villagers and obito, especially considering now that he's in a position of power? also, his best friend, the same guy he spent majority of the series trying to bring him back home, is gone for 12 years. not only that, he left a daughter behind for the mother to raise on her own. naruto should be absolutely furious! he'd be issuing a hunt for sasuke to come home and take responsibility. this naruto is so ooc that it's hurts.

now speaking of sakura. now sarada may have been rude with the way she was addressing her mother, because if i were to ever talk to my mom that way i would immediately get my ass whooped lol. but sarada brought up good points in their conversation. why doesn't she remember if sasuke worse glasses or not? i mean it's no secret that sakura loves the way sasuke looks, so shouldn't one think that she would absolutely remember how he looks. now i want to talk about the way she responded to sarada, more specifically let's start with that nasty temper she had. sakura is one of the strongest medics in the world, did kishi honestly think it would be a good idea see her display her strength out of a frustration to her own 12 year old daughter? i mean come on, we have panels of sakura giving food to an orphan, and we have sakura treating a little kid's injury and being gentle towards her. look at this adorable kitten:

but that's all gone now. you'd think if she was this kind to a random little girl, she would show the same gentleness if not more to her own damn daughter. thanks a lot kishi for taking away the best thing that i loved about sakura. also, sakura says to sarada that sasuke will be home soon, but how long is soon? today? tomorrow? or 12 years? this can't be the first time that sakura has assured sarada of sasuke's homecoming. but the biggest  wtf moment of the chapter was the ending. you mean to tell me that sakura has been using a different photo of sasuke to fill in the family photo? kishi must be on some acid trip to be doing this. i'm really curious as to why sakura would go this far to fake a family photo. i'm sure detective sarada will get to the bottom of this lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2609 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:39 AM

Yup...... It's pathetic really.

I wonder what happens when Sarada uses Amaterasu! Will she burn her glasses then? :headscratch: 'cuz logically, that should be the first thing that'd come in her range of vision :headscratch:

By extension, she'll burn her own face since the flames spread quickly  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:

#2610 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

Yup...... It's pathetic really.

By extension, she'll burn her own face since the flames spread quickly  :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:

Then by default....its a suicide o_O Holy kitten!

#2611 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:42 AM

it had cute moments here and there, but overall it was a bad chapter with what we learned about the ss family and naruto. now let me start by saying that i kinda enjoyed the interactions between bolt and naruto when they were playing tag, but i wish the real naruto would be doing that with him instead of his clone. i mean, how busy must a kage be during peaceful times?

and now for sarada, who i feel bad for because i can relate to her so much. coming into this series i thought sasuke was at least in village during the birth of sarada, but man was i wrong. like what was kishi thinking having her own father walk out on her like that. does this have to do with sasuke still repenting? i mean, how long does he have to repent to see his precious daughter? also, i said this many times already, but when in the hell did money become an issue in this series? now we have sakura who's a single parent struggling financially? really? i guess kishi decided that money would only become an issue to create more drama in the ss household. and on top of it all, sakura is coming down with an illness due to the stress. another surprise i found in this chapter is that sakura has always been fainting. its like kishi is transferring hinata's traits to sakura, but at the expense of her health. 

first off i want to address naruto. throughout this story we constantly see naruto going out of his way to help people who are suffering, because their suffering is his own. we constantly see naruto claim he wants to protect konoha. we see that naruto strives to be the best hokage because he puts the people first, even taking on their burden. as the hokage, it's their responsibility to look out for the citizens of the city that he governs. with the title comes some obligations, it's why the people elected you because they see you sticking up for them. they see that you genuinely care for them. now sakura, who is his teammate, one of his closest friends, and one of the people who rescued naruto "from the hell of being alone", is not only struggling financially, but has to raise a child alone. as the hokage, he should not stand for this. sakura may have lost her ways and dug herself in this situation, but that should not matter to naruto because he will look past that and try to get best out of you. hell, he was able to look past the mistakes of obito and the village for what they've done to him, and tried to help them out. so is it wrong for me to say that he would look past how sakura ended up in the situation she's in, and just try to help her much like he did with the villagers and obito, especially considering now that he's in a position of power? also, his best friend, the same guy he spent majority of the series trying to bring him back home, is gone for 12 years. not only that, he left a daughter behind for the mother to raise on her own. naruto should be absolutely furious! he'd be issuing a hunt for sasuke to come home and take responsibility. this naruto is so ooc that it's hurts.

now speaking of sakura. now sarada may have been rude with the way she was addressing her mother, because if i were to ever talk to my mom that way i would immediately get my ass whooped lol. but sarada brought up good points in their conversation. why doesn't she remember if sasuke worse glasses or not? i mean it's no secret that sakura loves the way sasuke looks, so shouldn't one think that she would absolutely remember how he looks. now i want to talk about the way she responded to sarada, more specifically let's start with that nasty temper she had. sakura is one of the strongest medics in the world, did kishi honestly think it would be a good idea see her display her strength out of a frustration to her own 12 year old daughter? i mean come on, we have panels of sakura giving food to an orphan, and we have sakura treating a little kid's injury and being gentle towards her. look at this adorable kitten:

but that's all gone now. you'd think if she was this kind to a random little girl, she would show the same gentleness if not more to her own damn daughter. thanks a lot kishi for taking away the best thing that i loved about sakura. also, sakura says to sarada that sasuke will be home soon, but how long is soon? today? tomorrow? or 12 years? this can't be the first time that sakura has assured sarada of sasuke's homecoming. but the biggest  wtf moment of the chapter was the ending. you mean to tell me that sakura has been using a different photo of sasuke to fill in the family photo? kishi must be on some acid trip to be doing this. i'm really curious as to why sakura would go this far to fake a family photo. i'm sure detective sarada will get to the bottom of this lol.

May sound mean but like somebody said it before......

They should just let Sakura fall ill and pass away peacefully rather than suffer through this kitten  :hm:  :hm:

#2612 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

Very well explained on your part and I have to completely agree with you, the chapter it's definitely got it's problems for sure.  I feel you when it comes to feeling attached to the older generation, but like I said in my original post some of them are just unrecognizable at this point. Something I noticed when it came to Chapter 700 and The Last, and in my mind I disregarded what was great about their character.  Now this maybe a weird way of putting it, but I was viewing the chapter as it's own stand alone sequel series cause lets face it old generation is kinda sideline which is good, and it's on the new generation. They're not the best looking character designs yes I can totally agree with that, but their personalities are interesting. Boruto like I've stated several times just needs more depth to his character get an insight how things are with him, but for right now we'll see about him. Sarada though I think it's pretty obvious when it comes to my answer. Of the new generation she is the one whose peeked my interest in this series per say, and there is room for development on her and the rest of the generation. Which is very unpredictable when it comes to Kishi these days. 

So my view from a stand alone series I'd give it a Good since there were questionable things going on.

My view from a straight up continuation would be meh  to subpar at best. I mean this kitten's still better than The Last.

Honestly so far it's interesting, but still I'm being as cautious as I can and not getting to that fanboy status that I was in the original series since we all know how everything turned up in the ending. So I'm clearly keeping an eye on this series just to see and fully know what to expect when it comes to the ending since it can go either way. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2613 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:51 AM

Holy crap that's the most I've ever seen you type. 

But this brings up a genuine question: What is the real red herring here? Narusaku or Sakura's development?

Squad Roll call :

#2614 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:13 AM

I trust you, India is the biggest movie production on earth.

@awes
Back to ricket again ^^

I don't have any problem with masashi as person, since I don't know him personally.

I have a problem with him as a mangaka.

Rickert is cute

I'm sure Kishi is a decent man but he is a fraud and cant be called a writer or mangaka, nothing against the man himself but sometimes I really wonder if he is demented.

#2615 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:16 AM

Rickert is cute

I'm sure Kishi is a decent man but he is a fraud and cant be called a writer or mangaka, nothing against the man himself but sometimes I really wonder if he is demented.

You don't have to wonder..... His actions speak for themselves.

#2616 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:18 AM

People say Sakura losing her temper at Sarada was justified cuz she was being 'rude' and daring to question the SS relationship, but that's BS.
How is it rude to question why your father's been gone for 13 years and what your mom means to him? God knows kids these days should have some brains & actually converse with their parents, not shut up just because they're younger. ( especially Sakura & Salad who only have eachother) And parents should have the maturity to listen.
Sakura's outburst annoyed me because it suggested that she never really grew up. That, or she's just extremely frustrated, which I feel equally sorry for.

#2617 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:44 AM

Holy crap that's the most I've ever seen you type. 

But this brings up a genuine question: What is the real red herring here? Narusaku or Sakura's development?

that's a hard question  :umm:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2618 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:45 AM

People say Sakura losing her temper at Sarada was justified cuz she was being 'rude' and daring to question the SS relationship, but that's BS.
How is it rude to question why your father's been gone for 13 years and what your mom means to him? God knows kids these days should have some brains & actually converse with their parents, not shut up just because they're younger. ( especially Sakura & Salad who only have eachother) And parents should have the maturity to listen.
Sakura's outburst annoyed me because it suggested that she never really grew up. That, or she's just extremely frustrated, which I feel equally sorry for.

But you've got see it from Sakura's POV as well. Now i'm not excusing her behavior but Still.

Sakura has been a single mom for 12 years. She married her life long crush and yet he hasn't been in her life as a husband.

She left her career as a ninja to look after Sarada. She is in debt, she is sick. All of this could lead to her being stressed.

Sarada's questions may have been the breaking point. Questioning why her father isn't around would have been okay but she asked if Sakura was really his wife....... That may have brought some pretty nasty memories back to Sakura. She did give up everything to be with Sasuke and look at where it has landed her.

Poor, miserable, sick and alone.

#2619 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:51 AM

But you've got see it from Sakura's POV as well. Now i'm not excusing her behavior but Still.

Sakura has been a single mom for 12 years. She married her life long crush and yet he hasn't been in her life as a husband.
She left her career as a ninja to look after Sarada. She is in debt, she is sick. All of this could lead to her being stressed.

Sarada's questions may have been the breaking point. Questioning why her father isn't around would have been okay but she asked if Sakura was really his wife....... That may have brought some pretty nasty memories back to Sakura. She did give up everything to be with Sasuke and look at where it has landed her.

Poor, miserable, sick and alone.

Agreed. I'm not mad about Sakura losing her temper, I'm mad about the people who say Sarada shouldn't ask questions.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 26 April 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#2620 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

Well....its kinda understandable for Sakura losing her temper but....the way she reacted was kinda wrong. BUT that doesn't mean Sarada should stop asking questions. Why should she? I don't think there was anything wrong in her enquiring about the absence of her very own dad in her upbringing for 12 kittenin' years. And the way Sakura answered that glasses question was really off. Sarada had the right to question here there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users