31586 replies to this topic

#26061 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:07 AM

As much as I have come to hate Hinata. I don't simply have the guts to make it dark and kill her off just like that. For example in my" Am I worthy to love you" story I made her a heroine along with Sakura and Ino joining Naruto's team. But of course that was all BEFORE she became the cancer drug of the fandom and Pierot. Another reason why I can't continue the story sadly.  :unsure:

Okay :P I just thought I'd try make you laugh a little bit :happy:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26062 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:39 AM

If traditionalism is suppose to be a theme now in the Naruto franchise; how do you explain Salad? Salad's dream is not to become a housewife, but instead to take up the mantle of hokage; a village leader that has been held by men 6/7 of the time. Compare this to her mother who's dream was to get a boyfriend, then get married, and have a loving relationship with her hot husband. Which of these two dreams are more tradition for women to have? I don't know if you been keeping up with Boruto but if he fulfills his dream then Salad will be his boss, and it clear that they are suppose to get together. Is it very traditional for a wife to be her husband's boss?

Yes, I know about Sumire the Clone of Hinata, but she was clearly made by a hinata fanatic working on Boruto hoping lighting would strike twice. Granted that first bolt put the franchise on life support...So hopefully it does.

If making traditionalism a major theme in the franchise with the ending with the goal of convincing Japanese kids to get married and have kids? Then we would have seen more examples of this in his interviews, and the manga. Such as the ending paring not having on average one kid each. Yes, I know kishimoto is lying in his interview, but the truth slips out if you let a person talk long enough. When he talks about Hinata after the ending. He constantly says does not understand her appeal -which if he is trying to promote traditionalism through her makes no sense-, and he mainly did it because he was told the fans loved her.

Sakura was based on his wife. Anyone who has talked about meeting her has compared her to Sakura, and Sakura to her. She even believe this and was upset when he had replace her as the love interest with hinata.

Now lets look at the end pairing marriages. nH is a very traditional family. Father work all day, the mother is a housewife, and the kids go to school. Yes all well and good. Now look past the surface and see how miserable they are; the father is apathetic to his family due to being swampt with work, the wife is upset that her husband is neglecting the family, and the kids are acting out due to a lack of a strong father-figure. Now SS you could say is to tell the danger of girls that act like Sakura are likely to end up single mother, but I say it more likely that relationship is like that because kishimoto loves SS as much as his wife loves nH.

nH happening was suppose to be Kishimoto's parting gift to the fans as a thank you for supporting him for all those years before moving on to other stories. Instead he has spent the last three years trying to handle the mistake they tricked him into making.  When he leave Boruto it is unlikely he will ever look back.

The whole push for traditional values is a problem with the series stemming from the decision to go ahead with Boruto. They wanted a next-gen story, meaning more ninja shenanigans, but they also didn't want Naruto to seem like a failure after they spent so long talking about how awful the ninja world actually is. Traditional values are something of a literary smokescreen.

If Naruto HAD abolished the ninja system, it would seem like a bad decision when a new villain came out and Boruto would have to learn ninja skills. So instead they talk about continuing on the traditions of the past no matter how flawed they have been shown to be as well as working for the good of the village. Easy enough values for Japanese tastes, though the former flies in the face of much of Naruto's story. Plus we're getting Naruto shilled as a good leader and it's Boruto who should listen to him. Boom, you have a story that makes it look like Naruto is better than Ace Rimmer.

It just goes to show just how much of a cancerous tumor Boruto's story actually for Naruto. The series had to betray it's own ideals and morals in order to make way for him, not to mention derailing the characterization of the main characters. This picture pretty much sums up that last point.naruto_movie__the_worst__by_antermaris-d

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#26063 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

As much as I have come to hate Hinata. I don't simply have the guts to make it dark and kill her off just like that. For example in my" Am I worthy to love you" story I made her a heroine along with Sakura and Ino joining Naruto's team. But of course that was all BEFORE she became the cancer drug of the fandom and Pierot. Another reason why I can't continue the story sadly.  :unsure:

Can't you just reboot It?

Lol yep just leave it to me to be the one that kills her off my friend. :) And trust me the deaths that I have planned for Hinata and how she is killed in many of my stories are sweet that you and anyone will love them.

Yes my friend I hope they are great and give justice to that whore. Hope sakura's the one that kills her in most. Though I feel naruto should kill her in some cases.

The whole push for traditional values is a problem with the series stemming from the decision to go ahead with Boruto. They wanted a next-gen story, meaning more ninja shenanigans, but they also didn't want Naruto to seem like a failure after they spent so long talking about how awful the ninja world actually is. Traditional values are something of a literary smokescreen.

If Naruto HAD abolished the ninja system, it would seem like a bad decision when a new villain came out and Boruto would have to learn ninja skills. So instead they talk about continuing on the traditions of the past no matter how flawed they have been shown to be as well as working for the good of the village. Easy enough values for Japanese tastes, though the former flies in the face of much of Naruto's story. Plus we're getting Naruto shilled as a good leader and it's Boruto who should listen to him. Boom, you have a story that makes it look like Naruto is better than Ace Rimmer.

It just goes to show just how much of a cancerous tumor Boruto's story actually for Naruto. The series had to betray it's own ideals and morals in order to make way for him, not to mention derailing the characterization of the main characters. This picture pretty much sums up that last point.naruto_movie__the_worst__by_antermaris-d

I love the pic at the end cause that's the naruto I know and meeting those two scumkittens would make naruto say he won't turn into those two and stick with sakura and those scumkittens disappear forever along with bolt and himawari and maybe Sarada.

#26064 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

I love the pic at the end cause that's the naruto I know and meeting those two scumkittens would make naruto say he won't turn into those two and stick with sakura and those scumkittens disappear forever along with bolt and himawari and maybe Sarada.

I'm confused. I don't see why Sarada wouldn't exist. What effect does Naruto being with Sakura have on Sarada's mother, Uzumaki Karin?

#26065 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

True enough, If Sarada IS actually Karin's daughter which logic would obviously point to. I mean honestly, Why would KARIN be the one keeping Sarada's umbilical cord? traditional or not, the umbilical cord of a mother's child is very personal to the mother, so why wouldn't Sakura keep it anyway?

#26066 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

True enough, If Sarada IS actually Karin's daughter which logic would obviously point to. I mean honestly, Why would KARIN be the one keeping Sarada's umbilical cord? traditional or not, the umbilical cord of a mother's child is very personal to the mother, so why wouldn't Sakura keep it anyway?

I think the idea was that that was actually Karin's umbilical cord. And apparently the DNA machine is so primitive that it can't tell if it's an exact match or a relative. It was stupid. The whole thing was stupid, and a waste of time.

The proof that she was Sakura's daughter was that Karin attested to this fact. When if Sakura was secretly raising her daughter, which is something that we have to assume there is a good reason for, there is every reason that she would lie. So it really wasn't proven at all.

But canonically, it's Sakura... As unrealistic as that is. Kishimoto has kids of his own, right? He understands how hard it is to get pregnant? It would really be far more in character for everyone involved if Karin was the mother.

#26067 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Well that aside, what is even MORE incriminating is that WHY Sakura was avoinding or couldn't answer any of Sarada's questions about her marriage to Sasuke?

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 February 2018 - 02:22 PM.

#26068 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

Well that aside, what is even MORE incriminating is that WHY Sakura was avoinding or couldn't answer any of Sarada's questions about her marriage to Sasuke?

Probably because she couldn't remember. She couldn't even remember if he wore glasses. Which doesn't even make any sense. Hardly any of her friends wear glasses.

I think it's just the case that she's brain damaged. And Sasuke gave her the baby Sarada and told her it was her daughter, and that she has amnesia of the event happening.

Because Sakura was never stupid like that. She was shown to actually be extremely sharp. That was even a plot point. She answered all the impossible chunin exam questions. Sometimes you just have to ask, "What the hell?"

#26069 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

And if we go by the filler scene in Boruto, by her own testimony, the (only) date that she and Sasuke went on was the most time they ever spent with one another...and it literally took 8 minutes.  I could make inappropriate jokes about Sasuke's stamina but the point is  it's unlikely that Sakura is the mother if this holds true. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26070 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

And if we go by the filler scene in Boruto, by her own testimony, the (only) date that she and Sasuke went on was the most time they ever spent with one another...and it literally took 8 minutes.  I could make inappropriate jokes about Sasuke's stamina but the point is  it's unlikely that Sakura is the mother if this holds true. 

Wasn't it three and a half minutes?

God, I hate how INSANELY misanthropic this whole thing is. And it's all so that Hinata fans could be happy. It's pathetic. Is Hinata really worth losing your humanity? Really?

Edited by DrK, 18 February 2018 - 03:25 PM.

#26071 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Wasn't it three and a half minutes?

God, I hate how INSANELY misanthropic this whole thing is. And it's all so that Hinata fans could be happy. It's pathetic. Is Hinata really worth losing your humanity? Really?

Oh, you're right.  Thanks for correcting me.  God, that's even more pitiful.

But yeah, I don't buy Sakura being Sarada's mother due to the evidence presented. Kishimoto left the issue intentionally ambiguous and even with Karin's words, she probably doesn't consider herself Sarada's mother because unlike Sakura, she didn't raise her.  BD makes this more blatant by trying to tell Sarada that it doesn't matter if Sakura is her real mother or not, because she still took care of her. That deflection on his part was practically an admittance that Sakura wasn't the biological mother.

Edited by Kagomaru, 18 February 2018 - 03:35 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26072 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

Oh, you're right.  Thanks for correcting me.  God, that's even more pitiful.

But yeah, I don't buy Sakura being Sarada's mother due to the evidence presented. Kishimoto left the issue intentionally ambiguous and even with Karin's words, she probably doesn't consider herself Sarada's mother because unlike Sakura, she didn't raise her.  BD makes this more blatant by trying to tell Sarada that it doesn't matter if Sakura is her real mother or not, because she still took care of her. That deflection on his part was practically an admittance that Sakura wasn't the biological mother.

I know what you mean, Kagomaru,  and honestly, I still even see Karin as Sarada's biological mother, and I get the feeling she didn't raise her due to something she and Sasuke worked out out of fear of what Orochimaru might do to Sarada if she was found out to have both Uchiha and Uzumaki blood in her veins.

#26073 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:30 PM

I'm confused. I don't see why Sarada wouldn't exist. What effect does Naruto being with Sakura have on Sarada's mother, Uzumaki Karin?

Meaning if he killed sasuke knowing what he's future lead to.

#26074 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:34 PM

I know what you mean, Kagomaru,  and honestly, I still even see Karin as Sarada's biological mother, and I get the feeling she didn't raise her due to something she and Sasuke worked out out of fear of what Orochimaru might do to Sarada if she was found out to have both Uchiha and Uzumaki blood in her veins.

He'd make something like x-24 from Logan probably what's naruto going to do then?

#26075 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

I think it's just the case that she's brain damaged. And Sasuke gave her the baby Sarada and told her it was her daughter, and that she has amnesia of the event happening.

It took 8 minutes for Sasuke to brainwash Sakura into thinking Sarada was her daughter using the Sharingan. He reinforced the idea into her mind in order to prevent the effects from wearing off or being broken, which had some side effects on Sakura's memories and personality.

Boom.

Edited by RulesofNature, 18 February 2018 - 09:31 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#26076 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

In terms of Sarada, it would've been better if Masashi just say that she is adopted by Sakura with "reasons". Obviously design-wise, Sarada IS Sasuke and Karin's, ever since her first appearance. They're no denial about it because of facial structure and her eyes. Anyone can put two and two together. However because they have to follow the so-called fandom and higher-ups, it had to be Sasuke and Sakura's despite the stupidity and common sense of the idea.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#26077 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

I think the idea was that that was actually Karin's umbilical cord. And apparently the DNA machine is so primitive that it can't tell if it's an exact match or a relative. It was stupid. The whole thing was stupid, and a waste of time.

The proof that she was Sakura's daughter was that Karin attested to this fact. When if Sakura was secretly raising her daughter, which is something that we have to assume there is a good reason for, there is every reason that she would lie. So it really wasn't proven at all.

But canonically, it's Sakura... As unrealistic as that is. Kishimoto has kids of his own, right? He understands how hard it is to get pregnant? It would really be far more in character for everyone involved if Karin was the mother.

Canonically, we don't know who Salad's mother is. They left it too ambiguous and no explanations. Even Naruto supports the idea that Salad is not biologically Sakura's child, but is her adopted mother.

Sorry, but all the "obvious kitten" does not convince me otherwise.
How did they concieve a child when Sasuke and Sakura have spent no time together? Literally, spent no time with each other. Even Sakura says they only spent two and a half minutes with each other at most. The Hiden novels don't reveal anything either.
How did Sakura know where Karin was and one of Orochimaru's hideouts? There is no way she would know.
Sakura knows nothing about Sasuke. I mean, nothing at all, and they still have Salad question her mother's biological parentage and even wedding.

I'm sorry, but Sakura will never be Salad's biological mother because there is no possible way she can be.

And hey, we have to take filler as fact because apparently all of the Naruto fillers are fact now seeing how that is the only way NH got development.

It is bull they keep picking and choosing what is canon and what isn't every time a question needs answered. One minute, something is canon and then the next it is non-canon until a question comes up and then it is canon again.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26078 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:15 PM

It took 8 minutes for Sasuke to brainwash Sakura into thinking Sarada was her daughter using the Sharingan. He reinforced the idea into her mind in order to prevent the effects from wearing off or being broken, which had some side effects on Sakura's memories and personality.

Boom.

Actually that makes perfect sense if he did that to her.

In terms of Sarada, it would've been better if Masashi just say that she is adopted by Sakura with "reasons". Obviously design-wise, Sarada IS Sasuke and Karin's, ever since her first appearance. They're no denial about it because of facial structure and her eyes. Anyone can put two and two together. However because they have to follow the so-called fandom and higher-ups, it had to be Sasuke and Sakura's despite the stupidity and common sense of the idea.

I still stand by sakura is raising her to give her a better life but problem she has sasuke last name so ya that doesn't work either if she really wanted to do that give Sarada sakura's last name then no one can make the Uchiha connection yet.

Canonically, we don't know who Salad's mother is. They left it too ambiguous and no explanations. Even Naruto supports the idea that Salad is not biologically Sakura's child, but is her adopted mother.

How did they concieve a child when Sasuke and Sakura have spent no time together? Literally, spent no time with each other. Even Sakura says they only spent two and a half minutes with each other at most. The Hiden novels don't reveal anything either.
How did Sakura know where Karin was and one of Orochimaru's hideouts? There is no way she would know.
Sakura knows nothing about Sasuke. I mean, nothing at all, and they still have Salad question her mother's biological parentage and even wedding.
I'm sorry, but Sakura will never be Salad's biological mother because there is no possible way she can be.

And hey, we have to take filler as fact because apparently all of the Naruto fillers are fact now seeing how that is the only way NH got development.
It is bull they keep picking and choosing what is canon and what isn't every time a question needs answered. One minute, something is canon and then the next it is non-canon until a question comes up and then it is canon again.

This series raises more questions than it answers and the answers make no sense and bring up more questions. So that 12 year old naked hinata dance in part 1 filler is canon?
That's kittening sad two and half minutes I really don't think you can make a kid that quick. The kitten hiden novels don't say anything what a shock are any of those even good?

#26079 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

I am of the opinion that Sakura, as a medical ninja, just acquired some of Sasuke's DNA and artificially impregnated herself.  :zaru: that makes much more sense in MY MIND :yes: And I can't be wrong because they never confirmed Medical ninjutsu can't do that. And since Medical/biological tech and manipulation seem advanced enough to clone, why can't they create artificial insemination?............ THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! :lmao:

Well those are my thoughts IF Sakura is in fact the biological mother, indisputably 

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 February 2018 - 04:19 PM.

#26080 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:23 PM

Throwing my hate in I think that Karin is Sarada's mother not Sakura I mean come on this is Sasuke after all why would he want to have a child with someone that is not part of a powerful clan hence Karin, since she would be one of the onlu women willing to let Sasuke do her giving her state of mind.

And I can see the SP writers doing this making Sakura childless as a last laugh to her.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users