Why DO we like Narusaku?

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#241 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jun 22 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and orochimaru what else was yamato sop[posed tosay that andDIESASUKEDIE

Please read over our forum rules, especially the section on character bashing, because that is not allowed on this site.

#242 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

I can't believe that a topic of mine'll actually last through quite awhile, I kinda feel good about myself happy.gif

#243 WarningSigns

WarningSigns

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku Naruto Anime Manga Yaoi Yuri Music Drawing Reading Being Outside Friends Watching Clouds Daydreaming

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

1. Because they are adorable xD
2. Normally the violent girl will fall in love with the one she hits. It's Law. laugh.gif Not really but I was thinking of Love Hina biggrin.gif
3. Sakura really does care for Naruto
4. NaruSaku was the first pairing I have ever like, I never like sasusaku...It just felt wrong to me.

and number 5...um...well, Naruto has loved sakura since day one, and sakura is slowly (well, I think, since the manga is pointing in the general NaruSaku direction) Falling in love with Naruto wub.gif

NaruSaku Obsessed

#244 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

Alot of reason stated above and because it's one of the few pairings that makes logical sense.

#245 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

One reason to rule them all

Because Narusaku is Awesome!

#246 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

because were good people biggrin.gif
\

#247 squbeedoe

squbeedoe

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

Because they both are the epitome of sexy relationship. love.gif

#248 YumeChan23

YumeChan23

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

I love NaruSaku cuz it's a typical shonen pairing, has everything: angst, humor, action, etc...

And it's a cute story ^^

♥ ♥ ♥
NaruSaku is a true love ♥ ♥ ♥

#249 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jun 22 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
after naruto saves sakura from garra she developes feelings for him and in that battle against 4 tailed naruto and orochimaru what else was yamato sop[posed tosay that andDIESASUKEDIE

Gee. Anger much? Punctuation required. :teehee:

NaruSaku is my favourite because its like a real-life relationship (in my POV, at least) cause there are so many flaws to each character and when they come together, they become...

Perfect.

#250 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:51 AM

Ahhh ... so many reasons xD;;

They're really just too cute together tongue.gif
And also, they have probably the most realistic and highly developed relationship of any anime pairing I have ever seen. Even though it was a slow and steady process, it really worked well C:

And it makes logically perfect sense with the plot.
And ... it can fit in practically any situation x3 It can be funny, angsty, happy, sad .... also, I like them both as seperate characters a LOT, and together would just make a power-team ;D

Also good for lemon fanfics :teehee:
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#251 ebonydreads

ebonydreads

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

1. It makes logically sense. I can see them together more than I can any other pairing.
2. Their bond. They've been through thick and thin together. It's amazing that they've made it this far.
3. They look gorgeous together, I must admit.
4. Their kids would be absolutely beautiful.
5. How much they've been through together.
6. Realistic relationship.

Edited by ebonydreads, 28 August 2008 - 11:09 AM.

#252 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

Hm.

1. It seems natural. Naruto is the sunlight in Sakura's day and Sakura is Naruto's will of fire, one can not be whole without the other. Sasuke's betrayal only sparked the relationship with Naruto and Sakura.

2. Hinata is just a little creepy.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#253 Naruto_T7

Naruto_T7

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

1 - Naruto and Sakura are both pretty much the same: Loudmouthed and trying to show everyone how strong they are.
2 - It's just cliche that the main hero and heroine get together
3 - It's also cliche that in shonen, the boy acclomplishes his goals. Narutos : To become hokage [which will undoubtedly happen] and to date Sakura
4 - Sakura is Kishimtos favourite female character
5 - Sakura is slowly realising that she likes Naruto , its a growing love which makes it much more believable and cuter.
6 - The Yamato speech, she look so shocked when he was about to say love as if "how the hell does he know how I feel?"
the only reason Naruto wakes up is to leave a cliffhanger on the relationship. If he didn;t act like such an idiot, I'm sure he would've got a hug :]
7 - Hinata and Sasuke hardly appear in Shippuuden. ITS JUST NARUTO AND SAKURA.
8 - The advertising company and animation company have clearly been told by the Naruto team to drop hints about the relationship
9 - When Naruto is 4 tail Kyuubi, sakura throws herself at him, knowing that she would be injured, she's the only one that knows about him being in the Kyuubi state, apart from the obvious, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Yamato, Kakashi etc. She them cries when he doesn't wake up. And when the Kyuubi hits Sakura, she pretends it was Orochimaru, so as not to hurt his feelings. The wise man Yamato knows about Sakuras feelings for naruto and narutos feeling for Sakura.
10 - If NaruHina happened, Hinata would faint all the time. If Sasusaku happened, Sasuke would probably abuse her and demand more uchiha babies!
11 - When Naruto smiles or compliments her, she smiles slightly them punches him or something so that she doesn't get embarassed and doesn't give away her feelings
12 - Its just plain cute and blatanately going to happen.

THERES SO MANY MORE REASONS, however, I think i've exceeded my limit on like 4. Plus, i Only started watching the anime after book 5 [Chuunin exams, written test] and I was totally NaruSaku because in the written test, she was CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT NARUTO, Not Sasuke. She was even willing to give up the Chuunin exams, and face Sasukes Wrath just so that naruto could fulfill his goal of becoming Hokage :] Very cute scene :]

Thanks for reading, if you didn't get bored :]
narusakuct7.gif
Yo, aloe vera!

#254 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Yeah I um... skipped a few but I thought they were pretty good reasons.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#255 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

- 'Cause their both sexy loud-mouths

-No one else would be able to put up with them

-They're the two main characters

-It'd be inefficient to pair either of them up with someone else.

#256 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

Well, I was originally a SasuSaku and a NaruHina fan. But the reasons why I totally took the awesome B-line to NaruSaku are
-They are always around each other.
-They both have character development.
-I realized I didn't like Hinata.
-Or Sasuke.
-They're my favorite type of romance.
-They're soooo cute together.
-Its shonen, not shoujo.
-I always want the boy to get the girl.
-The truth of it all is just... there.

biggrin.gif
Yey NaruSaku!

#257 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

Is it bad that I'm a NaruSaku fan because it has a lot of potential anxiety in it?

-They're my favorite type of romance.

They're my favorite type of Ramen. drooling.gif

#258 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:08 AM

What do you mean potential anxiety? I'm sorta confused.

#259 talesoffireemblem

talesoffireemblem

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Music, Trumpet Playing, Manga, Sports

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:02 AM

1) The amount of development that it's had (it's much more developed than most, if not all, other pairings)
2) The fact that both of them get along very well (they seem to enjoy each others' presence)
3) The fact that this is a shonen and they are the main hero and heroine
4) The fact that Kishimoto introduced this couple this as early as chapter 3 (She's introduced as the girl that Naruto likes and thus it's one of his goals is to be with her)
5) How we've seen Sakura's attitude towards Naruto change over time
6) It's a realistic relationship

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything else right now.

#260 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:32 AM

My new religion states I must worship NaruSaku three times a day.
[/kidding]
But, anyway, when I saw the third episode of Naruto, my thoughts were "That's the girl he'll end up with."
Although I thought that, at the time I didn't care, but as time went on, for whatever reason I became passionate about the pair, and then a friend asked me which pairing I liked, I got into an arguement and won, so my point is that I liked them from the beginning.

Oh, and they would be Konoha's first horny rabbit couple.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users