485 replies to this topic

#241 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hm, well if it's one way to balance the fight with Sasuke, it will be that huh? Can't say I like it. I would wait and see how it all goes down first.

Don't Uzumaki only slowly dying, not live on? I mean that's why Kushina wants to spend one short time with Naruto, feeling sad not able to live.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 01 August 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#242 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

Hm, well if it's one way to balance the fight with Sasuke, it will be that huh? Can't say I like it. I would wait and see how it all goes down first.

Don't Uzumaki only slowly dying, not live on? I mean that's why Kushina wants to spend one short time with Naruto, feeling sad not able to live.

They live on, but Kushina wanted to sacrifice herself by using her last chakra to seal the Kyuubi(>.<) again on her, but she would have 0 chakra dying on the process in order for Minato and Naruto live.

Then Minato comes with a plan for her to at least talk with Naruto, which is sealing their chakra into Naruto by using "that jutsu".

I just never understand why she didnt get edo tensei'd.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 August 2013 - 01:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#243 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yep. Especially when most of the time it causes them to only give Sakura 5% credit. That way they can think Hinata could go toe to toe with Sakura and stand a chance. No offense to Hinata. It's just that Sakura is the strongest female of this generation. :P

Sakura definitely is the strongest of this generation, theres no offense to hinata, she's an insignificant side character with no purpose. Andno, thats not bashing, just like how kiba is insignificant with no effect in the story, same goes for shino. Hinatas ccharacter isnt good, I'd say its bad, not completely. But it just doesnt matter judging a character like that. Shes not meant for judging her or even against the heroine of the story. No freaking way.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#244 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Sakura definitely is the strongest of this generation, theres no offense to hinata, she's an insignificant side character with no purpose. Andno, thats not bashing, just like how kiba is insignificant with no effect in the story, same goes for shino. Hinatas ccharacter isnt good, I'd say its bad, not completely. But it just doesnt matter judging a character like that. Shes not meant for judging her or even against the heroine of the story. No freaking way.

I just love how Sasuke managed to make Shino hates him.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#245 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

They live on, but Kushina wanted to sacrifice herself by using her last chakra to seal the Kyuubi(>.<) again on her, but she would have 0 chakra dying on the process in order for Minato and Naruto live.

Then Minato comes with a plan for her to at least talk with Naruto, which is sealing their chakra into Naruto by using "that jutsu".

I just never understand why she didnt get edo tensei'd.

Are you sure? I just reread the chapter and it seems like they don't die right away, but they do die. Kushina was saying that her chakra was fading, hence she is finally near end, so why not use it for one good help by sealing it again. That's how I read it. Otherwise, Obito wouldn't say "right away", just "don't die" period. It would be funny though a bit harsh to have Sakura cry once Naruto get extracted, only for him to be ok. He'll be like, "Well what do you know? I am alive." I wonder...

#246 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Are you sure? I just reread the chapter and it seems like they don't die right away, but they do die. Kushina was saying that her chakra was fading, hence she is finally near end, so why not use it for one good help by sealing it again. That's how I read it. Otherwise, Obito wouldn't say "right away", just "don't die" period. It would be funny though a bit harsh to have Sakura cry once Naruto get extracted, only for him to be ok. He'll be like, "Well what do you know? I am alive." I wonder...

She didnt say "my chakra is fading" but she said "my chakra is amost drained" she meant to say that she didnt had much chakra left after giving birth to Naruto and surviving the extraction.

http://i5.mangareade...uto-1442351.jpg

She cast a barrier and chakra chains and states she has very little chakra left, only sufficient to seal the kyuubi on her but she would die because Chakra = 0 means death.

This part is totally left for interpretation, you can either think about that Kushina doesnt die right away which i do feel inconsistent, it's more logical for me to think that she live, now she give birth to Naruto and then survived an extraction, and them had to fight against the Juubi it's more logical since she didnt had much chakra left.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 August 2013 - 02:14 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#247 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Ofc her chakra was fading after casting a barrier using chakra chains and mostly important wiht kyuubi nearly tearing her body apart.

This part is totally left for interpretation, you can either think about that Kushina doesnt die right away which i do feel inconsistent, it's more logical for me to think that she live, now she give birth to Naruto and then survived an extraction, and them had to fight against the Juubi it's more logical that she didnt had much chakra left.

The barrier happened after she said her chakra was fading. Well, if Naruto does get extracted, we'll see how it goes down. I do think Kishi will purposely have Sakura cry, only to have Naruto to be fine. Cruel joke, but again, no one in there (except Minato) knows that he will either live or doesn't die asap. Who knows, maybe Naruto won't get extracted. Hard to say until it comes.

#248 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

I just love how Sasuke managed to make Shino hates him.

Haha, I wouldnt say hate, but not full 100% trust.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#249 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

The barrier happened after she said her chakra was fading. Well, if Naruto does get extracted, we'll see how it goes down. I do think Kishi will purposely have Sakura cry, only to have Naruto to be fine. Cruel joke, but again, no one in there (except Minato) knows that he will either live or doesn't die asap. Who knows, maybe Naruto won't get extracted. Hard to say until it comes.

I didnt say Naruto gets extracted he could just very well open his seal.

But i do belive they dont die right away, it's incosistent why would they lose chakra after the extraction process, doesnt really make sense, Kushina wste too much of her chakra and she died with her body almost getting torn apart so, it's very incosistent for me to believe that they slowly die, i believe they live but Kushina had to fight and had to hold the Kyuubi with the chakra she had left.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#250 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

So what is "that jutsu" jiraiya talking about? Is it BM? Or something else?

#251 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

I didnt say Naruto gets extracted he could just very well open his seal.

But i do belive they dont die right away, it's incosistent why would they lose chakra after the extraction process, doesnt really make sense, Kushina wste too much of her chakra and she died with her body almost getting torn apart so, it's very incosistent for me to believe that they slowly die, i believe they live but Kushina had to fight and had to hold the Kyuubi with the chakra she had left.

Hmm it does kinda make sense, I mean wasn't it mentioned that the Uzumaki clan possessed like a lot of chakra.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#252 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Probably if she received medical attention she would have survived but considering she gave birth then passed through an extraction and then still have enough energy to seal kurama back it's highly unlikely she would've survived. mito survived when she gave birth but it was different

#253 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

Regarding Sakura doing a hand sign in this chapter, I wonder what's the purpose.

When she ordered Katsuyu to split up and go find the injured alliance members to heal them Sakura kept doing her hand sign in order for it to work. Afterwards Sakura is no longer doing the hand signs (the chapter Sai asks her about Sasuke), which would imply she finished doing the healing. But now in this chapter we see her doing the hand signs again.

If she had finished with the healing then what's the purpose of making that hand sign again now? It could be she's preparing to for something else. Could be sage mode, or she preparing to release her seal.

At the very least the advantages of her Byakugo seal need to be elaborated on before the end of the series.

#254 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

Hey wait...

Obito is back. That means...He can use his eye to escape the flame. Hm...

Maybe Kakashi will be like, "Holy crap! A body!" But seriously, thoughts?

#255 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hey wait...

Obito is back. That means...He can use his eye to escape the flame. Hm...

Maybe Kakashi will be like, "Holy crap! A body!" But seriously, thoughts?

Or he could also just absorb it with the rinnegan.

43iduct.jpg

#256 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

Or he could also just absorb it with the rinnegan.

Oh yeah. Wow. So much for small hero moment...Be funny it goes like...

Hinata: Oh now they're worried. Sorry.

#257 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Wait , wait , did i just read that Uzumakis can survive bijuu extraction?

Well you guys do have a point I've reread the chapter and thought simultaneously of Nagato he used all his chakra on the rinne tensei and died from chakra lost , so there is quite a lot of logic in this...

Kushina had a great body (gigity) which allowed her to give birth , loose the kyuubi then bind it and then got pierced from its claw and lived a couple of minutes .. Is she in top 5 female ninjas?

But then again didn't Chio say something like ''If a bijuu gets extracted the host dies''. ? It is possible and logical to live on ,  but we'll have to wait and see..

But then again we are talking  about the Uzumaki clan ,which have a great life force as well as potential Chakra reserves ..

If Kishimoto wants to make Sakura cry for Naruto , which i think he is aiming to do , that is how her feelings will explode ..

Edited by Psychox, 01 August 2013 - 05:17 PM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#258 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Oh yeah. Wow. So much for small hero moment...Be funny it goes like...

Hinata: Oh now they're worried. Sorry.

lol that would be funny but I just dont see Hinata's character saying that. 

43iduct.jpg

#259 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Well you guys do have a point I've reread the chapter and thought simultaneously of Nagato he used all his chakra on the rinne tensei and died from chakra lost , so there is quite a lot of logic in this...

Kushina had a great body (gigity) which allowed her to give birth , loose the kyuubi then bind it and then got pierced from its claw and lived a couple of minutes .. Is she in top 5 female ninjas?

But then again didn't Chio say something like ''If a bijuu gets extracted the host dies''. ? It is possible and logical to live on ,  but we'll have to wait and see..

But then again we are talking  about the Uzumaki clan ,which have a great life force as well as potential Chakra reserves ..

If Kishimoto wants to make Sakura cry for Naruto , which i think he is aiming to do , that is how her feelings will explode ..

Yeah Uzumaki's life force allows them to survive an extraction Obito stated it after the nine tails was extracted and she was still alive, Kushina would have survived if  she hadnt saved Naruto.

Edited by Kster95, 01 August 2013 - 05:22 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#260 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

You don't know how much I want the scene where Sakura is crying over Naruto in that one OVA to happen in the manga  :smug:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users