549 replies to this topic

#241 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

We know he is a troll. To be honest he's normally only around ever once and awhile to harass us with a post. Then he leaves. So I think the fact that he is now constantly on here, to me says: that he is bored and the community he used to talk about Naruto with isn't active enough for him anymore.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 January 2016 - 07:28 AM.

#242 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

@ Konoha
It never out form 5 top WSJ ToC, it sold 220 million copy, made two success movie, and have legion die hard fans so in my standard it was masterpiece but every one have different standard.

@ TouKen4Life3g
Every people have its own standard, we can't force other to follow ours.  

Quantity in not equal to quality. Naruto may be a success, but overall it's crap.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#243 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:34 PM

What I don't understand is the fact that you guys say he's a troll, but still you respond to him. Why not ignore him?

I mean isn't that what some of you said is the best practice against a troll? To simply ignore them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#244 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:11 PM

What I don't understand is the fact that you guys say he's a troll, but still you respond to him. Why not ignore him?

I mean isn't that what some of you said is the best practice against a troll? To simply ignore them.

Yeah, usually, you don't respond. It isn't easy, so I've tried to say nothing to him. Besides, someone of the higher ups may deal with out little troll here, Nostradamus.

#245 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

@db
What your prove that 615 is number 1 in ToC?

#246 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:33 AM

@db
What your prove proof that 615 is number 1 in ToC?

If i were to guess the link he keeps pushing in order to browbeat us into accepting his belief in nH. 

#247 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:58 AM

What I found funny was that the rankings db84x swears by, showed the gaiden debuting at #2 falling the second week to #7 and then not being shown in the rankings again.

#248 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Also from what i recall. The reason for the high ranking according to people in Japan around chapter 615. Was not because the "goddess" shipping moments and speech to Naruto but because of Neji's death. Who was public mourned in japan and even had memorials made for him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 January 2016 - 09:04 AM.

#249 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

OT. For me, it's how is written. Since Pein invasion (and even before that). The writing was just so bad. Kishi has no talent what so ever! Him insulting fans, and contradicting him self just prove this!

If not for meting people here. It would be getting into Naruto at all!

All people are welcomed to this forum. But what is the point, of only coming here so you can make fun of members from this forum on another forums? It's just pointless! Childish and immature!

tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

I had my suspicions for awhile.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#250 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

Just check the ToC, chapter 615 is rank 4 not 1.

Source :
http://weeklyjumpran...sue-14.html?m=1

#251 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:31 AM

@ Bail o' Lies & Rocci

Looks like I wrong read ToC result, it was chapter 616 who became number 1.  But you knew after effect for WSJ core reader, after that chapter most of Japan neutral fans can accept Kishi original idea.  So The Last became highest earning movie in Naruto series before beat by Boruto, and most of movie watcher in kids. 

@ Konoha, Bryon & Nostradamus

Admin already ask me and I not receive any warning at all.  As good member of forum you must believe your admin judgment.

@ BlackBird19

Naruto already out of charm since Pain invasion, extension is pure suicide and gaiden show it to WSJ.

Edited by db84x, 27 January 2016 - 10:32 AM.

#252 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

@db
616 is nh centric manga, it's neji centric.
That's the chapter naruto hand hold and share chakra with everyone.
And that phoneix attack.

If jump reader truly love nh, than 615 will be number 1 in the ToC and it's not.

@blackbird
Gaiden doesn't get ranked since it's a oneshot.

Edited by rocci, 27 January 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#253 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:15 AM

I can't help but feel like that last line in 616 shows you the ability of Kishi's writing. I guess you can argue on how else can you word it differently, but I don't know, isn't it too cliche?

#254 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

@ rocci
Majority WSJ reader is kid, they even eat fact that goku married because food. So Kishi gave spectacular scene after romance scene because he want to insert his idea with less opposition from WSJ reader. NH is improved version from Goku x Chichi, that why WSJ reader accept it easily.

@ Touken
After Pain arc, Naruto already became drag. Most of us just want it end whatever pair won.

I believe Kishi bash NS is planned since NS is necessary vilain too keep Naruto fandom awake. It work in Ichigo 100% even without mangaka corporation like in Naruto

Edited by db84x, 27 January 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#255 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:44 PM

@db
Goku never establish to love someone from the beginning of the manga unlike naruto and NO, nh is not improve version of gokuxchichi just like ss isn't improve version of vegetaxbulma.
While it's true, big chunk of naruto reader is female.
No, because chapter 616 has nothing to do with romance.

You can't compare it, simply because nh is incomparable with junpeixtsukasa. Junpeixtsukasa is NS parallel.
If you want to make comparison with nh in ichigo, then junpeix the cherry panty girl should be the comparison, since she's a side character.
Tsukasa & aya are not side characters like Hinata.

#256 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

To me, the problem is that it is imbalance with pairing. Naruto never got that hint of loving Hinata back, but just admiration, which is fine, but Sakura is doing the same but with teases. It had way many manpower to make it seem like "ok, it's going to happen," like it or not. Nope. It ended up decided in a movie. Why? Money.

I wouldn't mind any other pairings, but with the lack of development and chemistry, not to mention experiencing another pairing, why the much weaker one out of the two is the winner. Why not give everything to Hinata that Sakura was going through if she wasn't going to be the girl. Oddly enough, it was given more time in the War Arc but in a "too little too late" manner, especially going through the usual but acceptable moments that NS and even SK went through. So don't you think you should balance it out?

615 only did harm than good when you think about it and it's not even something you have to think deep. Thinking too deep usually intend to be ignored because it's usually reading too much in, but the major problem with Naruto is that you can see with naked eyes. That's why it was always joked about Hinata not giving too much kittens for her own family relative, but instead, want to get Naruto in a best possible way.

Well, the story is a new manner but I won't go there. Also Ichigo 100% is best compare to Nisekoi since they are romcom.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 27 January 2016 - 01:36 PM.

#257 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

@ rocci
Majority WSJ reader is kid, they even eat fact that goku married because food. So Kishi gave spectacular scene after romance scene because he want to insert his idea with less opposition from WSJ reader. NH is improved version from Goku x Chichi, that why WSJ reader accept it easily.

Anyone who thinks NH/SS compares at all to Goku/Chichi / Vegeta/Bulma, much less thinking they're "improvements" of them, are the ones who really have no idea what love really is.

The only resemblance between Goku and Naruto is (or used to be, in Naruto's case) being laid back, a goofball, and a bit of an idiot. Hinata has absolutely nothing in common with Chichi. Chichi was never anywhere near as shy with Goku as Hinata was with Naruto; Chichi is far more relatable to (earlier) Sakura/Kushina with her take-charge attitude, even in the face of those who could crush her in an instant. When Hinata is shown, several times over the course of a series, fearlessly marching up to a universal powerhouse like Buu, slap him, and then proceed to yell in his face, and many times over the series, yell in Naruto's face, deny him things, and so on, then I may reconsider slightly.

The only resemblance between Vegeta and Sasuke is being the seemingly uncaring loner type, but at least Vegeta has been shown to actually love and care for his family, even when he tried not to (by allowing himself to be affected by Babidi's magic to become a Majin). The way Sakura currently is also has absolutely nothing in common with Bulma. Just like Chichi, Bulma has a take-charge attitude. She would never allow herself to be stuck as a mere housewife if she can help it. She may have been afraid of Vegeta at first, but as soon as she got a feel for how he is, that fear instantly evaporated and she was able to talk back to him, be rude to him, deny him, and so on.

2e5.gif

#258 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:46 PM

Anyone who thinks NH/SS compares at all to Goku/Chichi / Vegeta/Bulma, much less thinking they're "improvements" of them, are the ones who really have no idea what love really is.

The only resemblance between Goku and Naruto is (or used to be, in Naruto's case) being laid back, a goofball, and a bit of an idiot. Hinata has absolutely nothing in common with Chichi. Chichi was never anywhere near as shy with Goku as Hinata was with Naruto; Chichi is far more relatable to (earlier) Sakura/Kushina with her take-charge attitude, even in the face of those who could crush her in an instant. When Hinata is shown, several times over the course of a series, fearlessly marching up to a universal powerhouse like Buu, slap him, and then proceed to yell in his face, and many times over the series, yell in Naruto's face, deny him things, and so on, then I may reconsider slightly.

The only resemblance between Vegeta and Sasuke is being the seemingly uncaring loner type, but at least Vegeta has been shown to actually love and care for his family, even when he tried not to (by allowing himself to be affected by Babidi's magic to become a Majin). The way Sakura currently is also has absolutely nothing in common with Bulma. Just like Chichi, Bulma has a take-charge attitude. She would never allow herself to be stuck as a mere housewife if she can help it. She may have been afraid of Vegeta at first, but as soon as she got a feel for how he is, that fear instantly evaporated and she was able to talk back to him, be rude to him, deny him, and so on.

Yeah, and as I said, Karin was more akin to Bulma than anything! So it'd be safe to say NaruSaku and SasuKarin are more like Goku and Chichi and Vegeta and Bulma respectively AND respectfully.

#259 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

OT. For me, it's how is written. Since Pein invasion (and even before that). The writing was just so bad. Kishi has no talent what so ever! Him insulting fans, and contradicting him self just prove this!

If not for meting people here. It would be getting into Naruto at all!

All people are welcomed to this forum. But what is the point, of only coming here so you can make fun of members from this forum on another forums? It's just pointless! Childish and immature!

tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Lol he's even far more worse than i thought, big thanks for revealing all of that. Like i said, people like that hate live peace and harmony they think it's boring life, they want and constantly looking for war, it's more fun and challenging.

Finally someone dare to stand and said it. I point out few pages ago he is a troll but nobody believes me, and this is very weird ... a wise and old member with more than 9k and 30k post point actually one of the few who feeds and reply the troll. At first i don't understand and now i began to see that they actually are the same type with the troll, this forum is become too boring, quiet and peaceful, they don't like that, that's why they keep replying that troll it's more fun if there is war/debate.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#260 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:48 PM

@rocci

If the Gaiden's viewed as a one-shot and not supposed to be ranked, then how come I saw it ranked it's first two weeks? Just curious.

Also, sorry if some of y'all don't like us engaging a certain member. It's not that I'm trying to encourage debates due to the peace being unbearable, it's just that I find some of his views humorous and enlightening to the way people can view something the polar opposite of the way I do. How they see what they want to see. And I've never been afraid of being wrong and admitting that. I guess that's why trolls have never bothered me because I don't take anything they say personal in any fashion. Sorry guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users