Close
Photo

Striker`s and NaruSaku4Life`s dialog corner

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#241 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Apr 9 2013, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hypothetically, if I were to write a dialogue that involved NH becoming canon, would it qualify as a tragedy?

Lol go for it. But its a comedic tragedy.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#242 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

Nice new dialogues. I hope people enjoy these new ones, including mine.

#243 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

@ns4life
that new one "ackward picnic" was hillarious, great job. I couldn't help but think back to that time when Kurama reminded Naruto that he killed his parents right after he was born. Ackward..... confused.gif

I can only imagine how shocking it must have been for Ino and the rest th_twitchsmile.gif

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#244 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 9 2013, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ns4life
that new one "ackward picnic" was hillarious, great job. I couldn't help but think back to that time when Kurama reminded Naruto that he killed his parents right after he was born. Ackward..... confused.gif

I can only imagine how shocking it must have been for Ino and the rest th_twitchsmile.gif

Lol thank you. happy.gif

Actually, there was supposed to reactions faces. Hm, I'll fix it.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 10 April 2013 - 02:46 AM.

#245 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 10 2013, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol thank you. happy.gif

Actually, there was supposed to reactions faces. Hm, I'll fix it.

Sorry for the copy paste error. Fixed it.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#246 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 10 2013, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for the copy paste error. Fixed it.

No problem. Nice, now the comedy is better. happy.gif

#247 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Haha i liked the awkward picnic!! laugh.gif haha!!! good job NS4L3G cool.gif

@striker

Sureeee

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#248 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 10 2013, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha i liked the awkward picnic!! laugh.gif haha!!! good job NS4L3G cool.gif

@striker

Sureeee

What ever do you mean *suspicius voice*

But seriusly what are you talking about CD?

#249 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

NEW STUFF

#250 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 10 2013, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What ever do you mean *suspicius voice*

But seriusly what are you talking about CD?

Cuz' you told me to stay where i was the other day laugh.gif

Btw man that was funny! i liked the sakura and karin part tongue.gif

Oh what did orochimaru mean by i found children? laugh.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#251 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

Lol good work, Striker. I should make a new one today. I must admit, I want to poke fun at the latest anime episode.

#252 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 11 2013, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol good work, Striker. I should make a new one today. I must admit, I want to poke fun at the latest anime episode.

Haha didn't watch the latest anime ep, but looking forward to your work laugh.gif

#253 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Nice for " Awkward picnic " and " Timing " is great XD

#254 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 11 2013, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha didn't watch the latest anime ep, but looking forward to your work laugh.gif

To sum it up in one word: Anti-SS

QUOTE (T XD @ Apr 11 2013, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice for " Awkward picnic " and " Timing " is great XD

Lol thank you. Expect more comedy from me later. I will write more drama soon. Right now, I want to bring the laughs.

#255 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 11 2013, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cuz' you told me to stay where i was the other day laugh.gif

Btw man that was funny! i liked the sakura and karin part tongue.gif

Oh what did orochimaru mean by i found children? laugh.gif

Oh right biggrin.gif The orochimaru part was a reference to him being a pedophile.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 11 2013, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tnx
QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 11 2013, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should see it as soon as you have time. It made me forgive pierott for every Hinata asspull they put in the anime.

#256 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

double release

#257 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

@NS4L3g

anti-ss...In that case...im your woman fu.png

@Striker

Looking forward for some new stuff

#258 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 14 2013, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@NS4L3g

anti-ss...In that case...im your woman fu.png

@Striker

Looking forward for some new stuff

Im kinda having a writters block

#259 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 14 2013, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im kinda having a writters block

Don't worry, I'll have one soon. Sorry for long delays.

#260 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

liked redemption. Surprised that you didn't make it a comedy becasue I got a good laugh from it. Keep up the good work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users