Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#25641 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

:argh: You came to put your World Domination plan into action didn't you !?  :argh:

Punch that Gorilla Shinpazaki please  :chuckle: .

Bc I was not here  :hehehe: .

I'm here to tell everyone that I'm getting married.
tumblr_nmysklJYrN1qbyka1o1_500.gif

Oh no. I'm not really that violent. I'll just push him off the cliff.

tumblr_lx24pax6Iu1r869mto2_500.gif

No. He's an Orangutan :chuckle: Btw....HIIII RAABBBIIITTT :wave:

He's a gorilla. His ass is hairy afterall.

Hello. :wave:
tumblr_nnh855Koes1rspj9ro3_500.jpg

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#25642 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:47 PM

WHHAAATTT!!!!! Reeaaalllyyy??? :wow: That's cool man :woot: CONGRATULATIONS RABBIT!!!!! But didn't you say it was your last year of graduation?

No :hm: He's an Orangutan cuz he drinks his own pee :hm:

How are your days at Uni? And who is Cathashiki? :hm: And how do you know NU01's ass is hairy? :fu:

Edited by narusaku256, 09 June 2015 - 01:51 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#25643 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:55 PM

WHHAAATTT!!!!! Reeaaalllyyy??? :wow: That's cool man :woot: CONGRATULATIONS RABBIT!!!!! But didn't you say it was your last year of graduation?

No :hm: He's an Orangutan cuz he drinks his own pee :hm:

How are your days at Uni?

I was joking. We can't get married until we reached 23 years old in my country. And besides I don't even a fiancé nor a lover.

Oh. That's disgusting. Drinking his own pee. NU01 has lost the small respect that I'm giving to him.

I'm having my thesis proposal defense tomorrow. And i got a 7:30-5pm class in only one subject this semester.

Gorillas' ass are hairy sooooo..
And this is her:
http://rs1082.pbsrc....ine.png~320x480

Edited by Rabbit, 09 June 2015 - 02:01 PM.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#25644 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

You don't say :pimp:  That headless suit sure is a lucky bastard :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Sure Sure that's so sweet of you and so gentle Gorilla Ugly Hair Butt San would love that  :chuckle: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25645 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

I was joking. We can't get married until we reached 23 years old in my country. And besides I don't even a fiancé nor a lover.

Oh. That's disgusting. Drinking his own pee. NU01 has lost the small respect that I'm giving to him.

I'm having my thesis proposal defense tomorrow. And i got a 7:30-5pm class in only one subject this semester.

23! Its 16 in here :argh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't that like....the last stage? Correct me if I am wrong though XD So all in all...its pretty hectic, eh? And look at the quoted post :smug: I edited it :smug:

#25646 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:08 PM

You can't get married until you're at least 23 yo there?

I guess it's seventeen here :headscratch: What did my lecture say about mariage law here? :headscratch: I don't remember :sweatdrop:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#25647 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:11 PM

You don't say :pimp:  That headless suit sure is a lucky bastard :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Sure Sure that's so sweet of you and so gentle Gorilla Ugly Hair Butt San would love that  :chuckle: .

:lmao: :lmao:
You're invited. But you need to pay for the entrance fee and bring your own food and drinks. And a minimum of $1000 present.

Of course. He'll be able to rest.
ETERNALLY.

tumblr_lt2pde9E2y1qhyte9o1_500.gif

23! Its 16 in here :argh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't that like....the last stage? Correct me if I am wrong though XD So all in all...its pretty hectic, eh? And look at the quoted post :smug: I edited it :smug:

Too young. :argh:

Yup it is. It's a very vital part of the requirements before the students graduate.

-already edited my previous post

Edited by Rabbit, 09 June 2015 - 02:15 PM.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#25648 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

So that's why NS256 flirts :wot: To make little NS256s :lmao:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#25649 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

I guess it's seventeen here :headscratch: What did my lecture say about mariage law here? :headscratch: I don't remember :sweatdrop:

Yup. If the person wants to get married at 20-22, she/he will be needing a parental consent and both of the bride and groom's guardian/parents must be present and a witness in the ceremony.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#25650 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:17 PM

You're invited. But you need to pay for the entrance fee and bring your own food and drinks. And a minimum of $1000 present.

ETERNALLY.

Yup it is. It's a very vital part of the requirements before the students graduate.

I know right :argh:

Are you pursuing a PhD? :confused:

:lmao: :lmao: Is she like me? :P

#25651 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

So that's why NS256 flirts :wot: To make little NS256s :lmao:

And little Popi chans too :P

#25652 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

:chuckle:

@NS256
I have read your PM. But I'll reply in my spare time. I'm going to bed :wave:

#25653 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

I know right :argh:

Are you pursuing a PhD? :confused:

:lmao: :lmao: Is she like me? :P

No. No. Still on my baccalaureate degree. I don't have plans on pursuing PhD. My father is a PhD graduate though majoring in History and Anthropology.

LOL.I can see the resemblance.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#25654 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

:chuckle:

@NS256
I have read your PM. But I'll reply in my spare time. I'm going to bed :wave:

Good night :wave:

#25655 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

No. No. Still on my baccalaureate degree. I don't have plans on pursuing PhD. My father is a PhD graduate though majoring in History and Anthropology.

LOL.I can see the resemblance.

Then why do you have to defend your thesis? :confused: You do that in PhD, right? Wow! :wow: PhD in History? :wow: That's great!!!!

How is she like? :P

#25656 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

ETERNALLY.

tumblr_lt2pde9E2y1qhyte9o1_500.gif

:argh: The Hell !!! :argh:  I don't don;t think I can manage to go to the weeding bc I had a minor heart attack sbAbnKz.gif *cough cough*   :pinch: .  

HAHAHAHAHA !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Otae Sama !!!  whatthekitten.gif.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25657 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

I see now why Bella Talbot is hated so much  :hm: You didn't describe her character completely and in the right matter you lied and confused me again  :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

#25658 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Then why do you have to defend your thesis? :confused: You do that in PhD, right? Wow! :wow: PhD in History? :wow: That's great!!!!

How is she like? :P

Huh? You don't do that in your uni? It's required to defend both the proposal and finished work in here.
The PhD degree research paper is caled dissertation and more complicated than the thesis.

Huh? Haven't you watch Gintama?

:argh: The Hell !!! :argh:  I don't don;t think I can manage to go to the weeding bc I had a minor heart attack sbAbnKz.gif *cough cough*   :pinch: .  

HAHAHAHAHA !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Otae Sama !!!  whatthekitten.gif.

You're required to attend. You're the special guest afterall. And I'll even let you taste tamagoyaki.

tumblr_lowqs9pnVY1qi70w1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxms2eUO8L1qhyte9o1_500.gif

Edited by Rabbit, 09 June 2015 - 02:54 PM.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#25659 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

tumblr_mkdre9Zy5Z1r30985o1_500.gif

Why pushing me from the cliff?

#25660 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Huh? You don't do that in your uni? It's required to defend both the proposal and finished work in here.
The PhD degree research paper is caled dissertation and more complicated than the thesis.

Huh? Haven't you watch Gintama?

You're required to attend. You're the special guest afterall. And I'll even let you taste tamagoyaki.

tumblr_lxms2eUO8L1qhyte9o1_500.gif

Tamagoyaki !!!!  :argh: But.........But I don't have the money !!!  :argh: I'm poor  :cry: .

1Dzf6pd.gif

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 June 2015 - 02:56 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users