• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9470 replies to this topic

#2521 narusaku1408

narusaku1408

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:I like reading manga and watching anime. I love Naruto Shippuden and I ship NaruSaku.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:37 AM

NH children is fake :yes:  ...

tumblr_lxf3llFj851qbzy3oo1_500.gif

#2522 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:38 AM

True, but I mention that.

Now ask yourself:

How likely is it that an artist is able to copy the style and coloring of the original almost (or if not exactly) 100% ... this itself is a rare trait and hard to pull off.

Also, A LOT of designs were leaked today. All kinds of designs. Not just NH-babys. If that was the case, I would smell trolling too. If it's a troll, the artist went through extreme effort to draw all of this.

Examples

It could be 100% fake. I HOPE SO!!! But, I have a hard time to believe it. And I found Evils reaction ("Already leaked? Where?") a bit... suspicious.

I'm not at all saying that this is not true. What I am disagreeing with is context. Those NH kids can't possibly in no way shape or form be older than Kurenai's child. So the fact that they are is a giant red flag. I am NOT saying those kids are fake drawings. What I am saying is that those kids are not real, they're the work of a genjutso that Hinata will be placed under by the villain in the movie. That's my opinion.

#2523 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:38 AM

"Character: Hinata Hyuuga
Series: Naruto
Favorite Food: Zenzai (sweet azuki bean porridge)"

Hmm..

Is that hinatas favorite food?

So, does the chap come out Wednesday or Thursday?

i hope wednesday

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#2524 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:39 AM

So the kids are fake now....? HOLY kitten NH CAN YOU STOP AND LET US EMBRACE OUR OTP IN PEACE

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#2525 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Yeah Apparently Anko is pregnant with triplets. It's looks when Kishi became a father he decided, A Child for everyone was more important than actual story.

How Anko got pregnant? Kabuto??? (She kidnapped her, after all)

Maybe Kakashi? omg :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2526 Naruka

Naruka

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Why wouldn't this be planned? Naruto is ending and judging from this we're going to get an official pairing. Of course Evil is going to EVIL and troll the fandom to no damn end.

Repost:

Repost of what I said.

It's fake drawings and evil and this person are working together to troll the fandom one last time.

That is all. 

The designs are off from the trailer. Hanabi's hair is different in the trailer and her kimono is long I think. Gai wouldn't have a cast because his leg is GONE. INCINERATED. Naruto's kids can't haven whiskers at all because he's not the mother. We've already seen Sasuke's design and we don't know if his arm is really gone. Kakashi was already shown in the trailer, Naruto's was shown, Sakura's designs are too different, the colours of the shoes are VERY odd (I don't even think they have pink sandals), Toneri and Hinata... he wanted to destroy the world, didn't he? Why the utter kitten would he make her a bride. That makes no sense. He wants to take back chakra, and the fact he's connected to Kaguya who has the Byakugan would make sense why he would go after the hyuga. Tsunade isn't even shown, Hinata's casual outfit is different from the trailer (I think. I'll check when I get home). Konohamaru looks so different, we haven't seen the designs for Sakura's jacket or Hinata's casual outfit. They are speculating and being very good at trying to make it look legit.  NOTHING. kittening NOTHING do we have on these characters. Don't you all think this is a little TOO convenient? That all these sketches and pairing kids show up ALL TOGETHER all of sudden? People wake the hell up, you're being fooled. Evil even replied herself when someone asked about the NH kids and stuff "Already? Where was this" slightly implying she knows about these sketches. The fact that there's SO MUCH being released at THE SAME TIME is screaming that this was planned. Seriously, LOOK AT THE QUALITY. Come to my face and tell me these are the quality of SP's designs.  Look at the sketches of Sakura's different ninja outfit they released and tell me those are the same quality. I dare you. These are poorly done compared to SP. Where is this on the website? Or SJ magazine? Or poster? I can make better lineart than that in photoshop. These are enough to pass as official (especially with the Japanese on it) but the quality is horrendously poor. Only SP design is released in the form of trailer, official SJ magazine, SP posters, and MOVIE SITE. THAT. IS. IT. ANYTHING ELSE IS TO BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

If I'm right I'll die laughing.

Exactly. I expected something like this to happen, especially since Evil appeared once more to start posting spoilers apparently right as the NH kids pictures are circulating.

tumblr_mur9f2K3jL1qzix30o3_500.gif

#2527 Mishamisha

Mishamisha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

I'm not at all saying that this is not true. What I am disagreeing with is context. Those NH kids can't possibly in no way shape or form be older than Kurenai's child. So the fact that they are is a giant red flag. I am NOT saying those kids are fake drawings. What I am saying is that those kids are not real, they're the work of a genjutso that Hinata will be placed under by the villain in the movie. That's my opinion.

I hope so!!! I like that idea. :twitch: 

Is there confirmation about Kurenais kids, though? That it's her kid? Can someone post the pic.

#2528 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:40 AM

is it official or just opinion?

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#2529 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Do you have a source for this? Has it been confirmed? 

That's what I've been thinking, too. Even if they're real, which I doubt, there might be more going on. Once again, we still don't have a context for all this. 

Edited by TheQueenB, 05 November 2014 - 05:41 AM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#2530 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Word. Rumors say that the Jungle Movie will begin production once Craig is done working on his current project.

wait so far thats just a rumor? is there any source to confirm that? I know craig hinted at a comic adaptation of the movie but an actual movie seems to be bit worrisome for me i mean all the child actors are longer kids anymore can they still pull off the voice especially arnolds?

#2531 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:41 AM

movie thread.

Naruhina kids....most likely legit.

they do not look fake.

Nah they've been confirmed as fanart. And EVIL can be a troll at times

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#2532 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Oh Snap! Now that's a logic bomb

Edited by Ex-psych75, 05 November 2014 - 05:42 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#2533 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Opinion, and frankly, I'm not buying it. They look legit to me.

#2534 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:42 AM

Where/when/how has this been confirmed? Can you tell me, please? Thanks! :D

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#2535 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:43 AM

Really?

#2536 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Is that hinatas favorite food?

Kind of...and cinnamon
2ivn2tv.jpg

#2537 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Wait, if those pictures are fake does that mean that the Hinata one in a wedding dress is fake too?

#2538 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Yup amazon or Walmart are the cheapest options! Thanks for the compliment on my avatar!

Your Welcome happy to help!  :happy:

Edited by rikakim94, 05 November 2014 - 05:44 AM.

#2539 Sakura_Haru

Sakura_Haru

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:44 AM

公告】
關於稍早貼的那兩個劇場版彩版人設相簿,因為百度火影吧的來源帖刪文了,所以我也就跟著刪了。(那些圖是真的沒錯)
雖然已經散布出去,大家也有可能從別的網站上看到那些圖,但請有看到的人當作沒看到吧,因為感覺對原著很不尊重...謝謝大家的配合!
By 霓的火影忍者疾風傳

Translation
The pictures in the album I just posted was found from Baidu’s Naruto forum. Since the editor posting the pictures on Baidu has deleted the pictures, I should delete them, too.(Those picture were true.)
Although the pictures must have been circulating on the Internet now, please ignore them. Spreading these officially unreleased pictures is disrespectful to the original.

wat :twitch:

Edited by Sakura_Haru, 05 November 2014 - 05:44 AM.

#2540 narusaku1408

narusaku1408

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:I like reading manga and watching anime. I love Naruto Shippuden and I ship NaruSaku.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:44 AM

I saw it in the last movie thread.. they said that in NF many fans said that it was all fake..

but really hope it's really fake.

tumblr_lxf3llFj851qbzy3oo1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users