#25361 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:58 AM

OH GOD! THAT EVEN WORSE!

No wonder their marrage sucks they rushed into it most things take years or at best 3 or 4 years of dating.

It was between 3-6 months from what i recall. But remember in the last Naruto was wearing a scarf. When they married cherry blossom were blooming. Also they "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed. So of course they would want to tie the knot as quickly as possible."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 September 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#25362 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:01 AM

Not even rushing but leaving the clan as well (I assumed). Til this day, these NH fans didn't even thought of the Byakugan. Oh no, they didn't because they had to retcon everything so Hinata can officially jump on Naruto's bones.

And it's probably only due to Naruto being Hokage that Hinata doesn't have the Caged Bird Seal on her. They sure as heck never showed or even told that things actually changed within the clan, and with Hinata technically no longer part of it by marrying OUT of it, she no longer would have any sort of political influence within the clan as she would now be an "outsider", and Naruto couldn't do anything as Hokage because it would be directly meddling in the personal affairs of a clan, and if he were to try to force the Hyuga Clan to change, it could easily lead to the Hyuga Clan resenting him and eventually lead to a new coup led by them, most likely leading to a Hyuga Massacre, only it would be completely on Naruto's head as there would be NO Itachi-like Hyuga to take the fall, much less SO much more skilled than most of the clan (and no "Madara" figure to assist that person), and then history would just repeat itself.

2e5.gif

#25363 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:09 AM

It was between 3-6 months from what i recall. But remember in the last Naruto was wearing a scarf. When they married cherry blossom were blooming. Also they "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed. So they would want to tie the knot as quickly as possible."

Barf! :sick: God, "truest of true loves". Awful writing and rushed just for NH fans' fantasies become reality. They immediately wanted them to tie the knot AND hit the sack so "unimportance" can be "knocked up". Yuck.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25364 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

Vegeta's character development is literally the opposite of Sasuke.

Kishi tried to make Sasuke his big boss and its too similar to MGS3 but the way Big Boss is written is far more superior, and subtle.

Found this analysis on the Snakes. 

https://comicvine.ga...ss-and-1876701/

I find the fact that one of Big Boss's most defining traits is overwhelming charisma to be very interesting. It's not what you would expect from a character in that archetype, typically a character like Big Boss would be a dark, brooding antihero, but he's actually the exact OPPOSITE of a man of few words. That's Kojima writing for you.

The guy is goofy, he's got a genuine sense of humor that makes him likable to people, but when things become serious, he leaves his men in awe with his knowledge and spirit. I find this character trait of overwhelming charisma, which is so amazing that it arguably becomes the heroes greatest tool and can even convince enemies to aid him, which you can also find in characters like Goku, Luffy, and Superman, to be extremely interesting, but with Big Boss it is especially so because you do not expect him to be that type of character, and every single time he shows his amazing leadership, it catches me off guard.

What I really enjoy though, is how this same trait is also possessed by Solid Snake, but in a much more subtle way. He really is a loner, he doesn't have as big a mouth as Big Boss does, so he only really opens up to people individually, after getting to know them. Big Boss has to lead an entire army meaning he can't possibly have individual, personal relationships with every single soldier, he has to be an icon and a leader more than a friend. But Snake specializes in one-on-one relationships. Instead of amassing an entire army to follow him, he instead focuses on a few personal relationships and making them as deep as possible.
Meryl, Raiden, and Otacon all revere Snake just as much as Big Boss's men revere him, but it's out of love, not creepy obsession like how Ocelot and others treat Big Boss. This is because Big Boss pushes his own beliefs onto others and makes them follow him (he literally kidnaps enemy soldiers and holds them in prison until they join him) but Snake is much more selfless in how he inspires people (but this ironically makes him come off as more cold).

Look at his conversation with Raiden. He never tells Raiden what exactly to believe in, he knows that is not for him to decide, Raiden has to find his own ideology that he believes in. Snake does the same with Meryl, Otacon, and others. Snake simply pushes them into believing in something of their own choice, rather than telling them exactly what to believe in. This makes Snake's minimal relationships much more genuine and personal than Big Boss's, and leads to characters like Raiden choosing to follow the same or similar ideology as Snake anyway, strengthening Raiden as a person immensely and allowing him to follow his own path that is inspired by Snake, whereas Big Boss's followers are all dependent on him and obsessed with him.
What do you guys think about this aspect of their characters? Kojima really tailored Big Boss's character very delicately when writing the prequels in order to contrast with Snake in a way that expresses all of the core themes of the franchise.

Really I'm not the only one who's seen the mgs 3 connect or rip off. With itachi being the boss with that stupid revelation and sasuke is no big Boss not even close, the reason why it worked in mgs 3 is cause we saw the torment snake had to go through with killing his mentor the person he cares about the most with sasuke we got none of that.

Did somebody brought up MGS3? o_O

Yes I have multiple times.

Yep but its a good game older than Naruto and makes sense as well that Kishi would copy many ideas from a far better writer as well after all.

Actually mgs 3 was in 2005 naruto was already airing bUT the connection to it didn't come til shippuden. Kojima is such a better writer than Kishi and Kishi just half asses what Kojima says in mgs I meant the final fight between naruto and sasuke is just a lame half assed rip off of the final fight with ocelot.

#25365 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Not even rushing but leaving the clan as well (I assumed). Til this day, these NH fans didn't even thought of the Byakugan. Oh no, they didn't because they had to retcon everything so Hinata can officially jump on Naruto's bones.

Oh very true Derock, we all know that Naruto was retcon into the mess that we see now why cause Hinata fans loved Hinata and that she is the greatest female character of all time and that we all should love her, I mean remmeber some if not many say they like Hinata more than Naruto.

So that id proof that they wanted her happy and Nnot Naruto which is sad, I mean I would have just killed her off, if I was doing Naruto, with her last thing she sees is Naruto hugging Sakura, and when asked I would simple say this. "Hinata is not a main character she is a side character, in which her fans say she is better than Naruto."

It was between 3-6 months from what i recall. But remember in the last Naruto was wearing a scarf. When they married cherry blossom were blooming. Also they "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed. So of course they would want to tie the knot as quickly as possible."

Oh my god man I think I just throw up a little over the whole. "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed."

Please Bail kill me now, PLEASE!

I mean I have seen a lot of anime and flims shows and books, and NH is not. "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed." Not even close to being counted as one.

Glenn and Maggie Walking dead

Aragorn and Arwen Lord of the rings

Gohan and Videl Dragon ball Z and Super

Barf! :sick: God, "truest of true loves". Awful writing and rushed just for NH fans' fantasies become reality. They immediately wanted them to tie the knot AND hit the sack so "unimportance" can be "knocked up". Yuck.

Well man I have just done a list on what "truest of true loves" is just above I think there is more, but if you think of any just add them.

#25366 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:21 PM

lol well I wish I could have gone to their wedding, why I would bring a gun and then when it got to Hinata I would walk up put a bullet in her skull, while screaming out "WALKER!"

Save a spot for me cause I'd be with you theren, hell I'd go Django unchained with how Leo was killed in that movie where I go to shake hinata's hand and I have a gun hidden in my sleeve and it comes out and I quickly pull the trigger. Then i'd go John wick on everyone who rushed me
What's the Walker thing About?
Or go hail Hitler from the 90's captain America movie that the nostalgia critic reviewed with the psych hitler.

#25367 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Oh very true Derock, we all know that Naruto was retcon into the mess that we see now why cause Hinata fans loved Hinata and that she is the greatest female character of all time and that we all should love her, I mean remmeber some if not many say they like Hinata more than Naruto.

So that id proof that they wanted her happy and Nnot Naruto which is sad, I mean I would have just killed her off, if I was doing Naruto, with her last thing she sees is Naruto hugging Sakura, and when asked I would simple say this. "Hinata is not a main character she is a side character, in which her fans say she is better than Naruto."

Oh my god man I think I just throw up a little over the whole. "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed."

Please Bail kill me now, PLEASE!

I mean I have seen a lot of anime and flims shows and books, and NH is not. "They had such the truest of true loves that has ever existed." Not even close to being counted as one.

Glenn and Maggie Walking dead

Aragorn and Arwen Lord of the rings

Gohan and Videl Dragon ball Z and Super

Well man I have just done a list on what "truest of true loves" is just above I think there is more, but if you think of any just add them.

Ohh good listing truer lovers especially the Lord of the Rings one and arwen was barely in the book or movie.
Also snake and Meryl, big Boss and eva, Ed and winry, Spike and Faye, Wes and jen, andros and Ashley, Tommy and Kimberly, Natsu and Lucy, gray and Juvia, gajeel and kevy, haru and Elie, Prince and Farah, Clark and lois, Bruce and Selina, Bruce banner and Betty, hal and Carol, Peter and mj or gwen, Sora and kairi, Cloud and Tifa, locke and celes, Cecil and Rosa. Just to add to your list.

#25368 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

Save a spot for me cause I'd be with you theren, hell I'd go Django unchained with how Leo was killed in that movie where I go to shake hinata's hand and I have a gun hidden in my sleeve and it comes out and I quickly pull the trigger. Then i'd go John wick on everyone who rushed me
What's the Walker thing About?
Or go hail Hitler from the 90's captain America movie that the nostalgia critic reviewed with the psych hitler.

With the Walker its from a show called the walker dead as that is what they call Zombies,

#25369 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

With the Walker its from a show called the walker dead as that is what they call Zombies,

Oh ok I haven't watched it yet. Can I join you at hinata's wedding to kill her or a better way to do it is used doing an all ghilled up from modern warfare 1 and actually take her out right before she says I do and her head blows up.

#25370 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:34 PM

Oh ok I haven't watched it yet. Can I join you at hinata's wedding to kill her or a better way to do it is used doing an all ghilled up from modern warfare 1 and actually take her out right before she says I do and her head blows up.

lol would you really want to be there and look at their wedding I know I wouldn't I would rather go to the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 25 September 2017 - 12:35 PM.

#25371 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

lol would you really want to be there and look at their wedding I know I wouldn't I would rather go to the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones.

Though you said you were going to kill hinata there which I'm game for. Or have the red wedding for hinata's wedding.
Check out a story called naruto's big day by the sayianjedi it's really good with showing naruto becoming hokage and he and sakura's relationship, marriage and the birth of their son shina and foreshadowing hanami birth, plus naruto becomes hokage before getting married so that awful ova never happened.

#25372 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

Honestly, I'd love Naruto to receive the Red Wedding treatment. It would be beautiful /cry.

"The Uchiha send their regards!"

And then the Uchiha finally take over the manga completing their 15 year mission.  (As if they haven't already...)

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#25373 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

No offense, but joking about personally murdering a fictional character at their wedding is really awful and wrong, regardless of who the character is.

(Naruto's Big Day by the saiyan jedi is an okay fan-fic, minus IMO the cringey adult content I skipped and it not having much of a plot with stakes in it). 

Welcome back! We've missed you!

PNnfccS.gif

LfUZGEl.gif

#25374 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

Ohh good listing truer lovers especially the Lord of the Rings one and arwen was barely in the book or movie.
Also snake and Meryl, big Boss and eva, Ed and winry, Spike and Faye, Wes and jen, andros and Ashley, Tommy and Kimberly, Natsu and Lucy, gray and Juvia, gajeel and kevy, haru and Elie, Prince and Farah, Clark and lois, Bruce and Selina, Bruce banner and Betty, hal and Carol, Peter and mj or gwen, Sora and kairi, Cloud and Tifa, locke and celes, Cecil and Rosa. Just to add to your list.

lan and mayl from megaman battle network, possibly geo and sonia in megaman starforce if we ever got future starforce games. keiko x yusuke also.

Edited by ultranx, 25 September 2017 - 07:46 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#25375 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

The soldier resumed her mission. At ease, soldier :P

#25376 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

lol, "awful and wrong"

And yet countless NH supporters have endlessly, even now, wanted to kill Sakura for "getting in Hinata's way" or being "useless", and have even threatened Kishimoto before the ending.

2e5.gif

#25377 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:08 PM

Wasn't lupina the one who bet on Umbridge's return on Monday?  Crap, knew it was too good to be true. :pinch:   (hands lupina ten dollars)

Edited by Kagomaru, 25 September 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25378 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

lol, "awful and wrong"

And yet countless NH supporters have endlessly, even now, wanted to kill Sakura for "getting in Hinata's way" or being "useless", and have even threatened Kishimoto before the ending.

Hell, they've threatened violence against *us* because we wouldn't kiss the ass of their goddess. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25379 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

Wasn't lupina the one who bet on Umbridge's return on Monday?  Crap, knew it was too good to be true. :pinch:   (hands lupina ten dollars)

... I was about to say something!  :hm:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#25380 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

Those powers of foretelling are strong indeed! Awe-inspiring!

LfUZGEl.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users