31666 replies to this topic

#24701 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

Shout out to BlueStar for showing me this (just a heads up he didn't make it) 

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n28xvd5K4X1s9uco7o10_1280.jpg

I've never seen this one. Is there more?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#24702 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:47 AM

I've never seen this one. Is there more?

I wish. 

someone should make a continuation off this it would certainly be interesting. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#24703 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

I wish. 

someone should make a continuation off this it would certainly be interesting. 

It'd be too big of an undertaking to do the whole series no doubt, but I think a what-if leading up to the prelude of the Zabuza arc could be pretty nifty. Would like to see more of this Naruto's personality and  how much in common he has with the original.

I can tell, mainly by the language and diction choices you use.

I disagree on hatefulness, but we can agree to disagree.

Really, my point is there is a line where you aren't reviewing anymore, and just bashing, If you can't see where you are doing it, perhaps let others point it out for you?

Don't really know what you're responding to exactly, but I think your point was that we shouldn't say mean things about fictional characters. All I'm saying is that your advice is subjective . . . and not well suited for an . . . analyzer I guess. :confused:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 August 2017 - 04:04 AM.

Posted Image

#24704 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

Right and determining that people should not say mean things about fictional characters because you don't like it is literally the antithesis of making a conclusion based on objective data. Hope that helps! 

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 August 2017 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image

#24705 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:28 PM

The message is deep, glad I came across it: 

tumblr_inline_o0umxorkEh1sk3rr1_500.jpg

Sadly that's the only page that exists, but damn it's beautiful. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 05 August 2017 - 02:29 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#24706 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

While we're at it:

sakura__naruto__pein_by_aorapl.jpg

Posted Image

#24707 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:15 PM

In my experience people drunk themselves in beer/alcohol because the in deep stress or not happy with their lives, by getting drunk they think they can escape that reality even if it's temporarily it's freedom.

It'll be funny if when they bring Naruto home while he was drunk in front of Hinata , boruto , himaw , and their friends Naruto say something like "Sakura chan why did you choose Sasuke , i can't forget about you no matter how much i try to force myself" in front of all of them :lmao: :lmao:  I mean we all know the only positive thing that can come out from a drunk people is HONESTY.

I'd love if he did say that front of everyone while drunk, wonder what they would think. Bolt would lose his kitten, himawari would be confused and hinata would do nothing.

#24708 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:17 PM

While we're at it:

sakura__naruto__pein_by_aorapl.jpg

I feel like that should have happened and Sakura would put up more of a fight than hinata.

#24709 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

At least it provide a good laugh in canon.

#24710 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

NS fans collectively bash Hinata for that moment, so I think those who are among the m shouldn't replace her with Sakura at least.

ナルサク

#24711 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:20 PM

I'm a "neutral" fan and I (according to analyzer) bash her, but seriously her character has no purpose if they killed her they could do so much more for the series, have Burrito be enraged towards his father for failing to protect her and leave the stupid village (just like his role model), had Naruto realize what a kitten husband and father has been and actually give him so much needed DEVELOPMENT, have bootleg hinata actually BE relevant or some shi t. Just with that, the plot will increase it's interest by at least 20%. AND it would get rid of NH everyone wins.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#24712 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:36 AM

You know your "canon ship" is bad when SP wont even support it.

Keep this in mind, this is a fictional story and they can do whatever they want....and this is what they chose.
20376169_1532736230120502_47409940922698

20294261_1346449438807958_13384697642593

So let me clarify this. Studio Perriot has made it clear that out of 15 years of Sasuke and Sakura supposedly "being together." They were only together for 2 and a half minutes.

What did they do in that 2 and a half minutes? Got busy creating Salad? Maybe, but no matter how you look at it. Either A. Sasuke avoids Sakura at all costs on purpose or B. If they did had sex Sasuke is a premature ejaculator and can only last 2 and a half minutes.

And this is all assuming they did anything together at all. The scene actually implies that they just stood standing together for 2 and a half minutes.

*facepalm*

Oh and here is one for either laughs...or to burn your eyes,
983996_1651080284902923_5202204615223275

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 August 2017 - 04:48 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24713 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:13 AM

I strive to be as blissfully happy as SasuSaku shippers who celebrates every single interact between them like they'd just won a world war. It's truly magnificent to watch

#24714 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:19 AM

@James

HAHAHA 2 minutes making salad?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Never even thought about that until you mention it nice thinking. What kind of man last 2 minutes :lmao: the funny things despite how cool he looks with his sword , red eyes , long hair , and always surrounded by women , and how powerful he is .................................................. HE CAN ONLY LAST FOR 2 MINUTES ?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24715 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:21 AM

A lot of them, doesn't care, just like big part of the NH fandom.
They don't care how their relationship is, they don't care how they feel about each other, they don't care if the characters of the pairing are happy and they don't care if it's actually a healthy relationship or not.
They only cared that they banged and are together. That's.It.

But it really is amusing to watch them, they are literally being served pieces of dogshiet and eating it like it was delicious chocolate! (sorry for the gross metaphore)

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#24716 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

A video about asking random people in Akiba what anime they like ... pretty old september 2016

I'm glad no one said boruto/naruto and there's no boruto/naruto advertisement a long the street. It seems Japanese fans already forgot about this franchise existance , no wonder i feel like SP cater more to fan outside japan.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24717 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

I think you are massively misunderstanding the scene, going to assume you are making a joke if you think anything like that happened here.

Even if it is a misunderstanding if those words really came out of Sakura's mouth that truly is sad.... For her to admit that Sasuke didn't even TRY to contact her and be okay with that? On top of this, if SP really wanted to I'm sure they could slightly alter it to say that he did try but it didn't work out (or something that doesn't make it seem like Sasuke really doesn't care/ there isn't much in their relationship to show).  :confused: I don't watch the new series because the ending for Naruto really did disappoint me...to the point where it's hard for me to even read shounen anymore might I add. 

Also hi...long time no see everyone  :sweat:

Edited by Qia, 07 August 2017 - 06:02 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#24718 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

SS is a complicated relationship. I'm not a fan, I don't like the angstiness. It has nothing to do with Sasuke not caring, but, 1: We have zero context on why it lasted two and a half minutes, or what was discussed. Its why Sakura is not as for calling it as a date as Ino was in the scene.

ok 1. I don't really care about the date quote and I'm pretty certain what was said about it by James was a joke and of course he understands it 

2. It has nothing to do with Sasuke not caring? Really? Keeping some kind of communication with the wife that you're supposed to care about shouldn't really be complicated...even if it means doing it through Naruto or some other method that's not directly face to face shouldn't be hard.  But literally SP has chosen for Sasuke to not even TRY to do any of this. 

Call it whatever you like. Sasuke's irresponsible and actions usually end up speaking much louder than words, so I don't really care for him saying that he's proud to call Sakura his wife as well (or whatever it is that he said when Boruto was first released). 

Edited by Qia, 07 August 2017 - 07:10 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#24719 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

Even if it is a misunderstanding if those words really came out of Sakura's mouth that truly is sad.... For her to admit that Sasuke didn't even TRY to contact her and be okay with that? On top of this, if SP really wanted to I'm sure they could slightly alter it to say that he did try but it didn't work out (or something that doesn't make it seem like Sasuke really doesn't care/ there isn't much in their relationship to show).  :confused: I don't watch the new series because the ending for Naruto really did disappoint me...to the point where it's hard for me to even read shounen anymore might I add. 

Also hi...long time no see everyone  :sweat:

Well if you haven't been keeping you up to date then let me fill you in. That was an anime scene that SP made, that is before they started adapting the gaiden -which they are starting this week- kishimoto written the gaiden after the manga ended. In it Sasuke never visited his family once in eleven years, Sakura is abducted and he barley cares, and even after the story ends when he supposedly reconnects with them after all that time; he still barely cares about his family and is more interested in being Bolt's "Piccolo." Also just to add some more information Sasuke is shown and implied to constantly return to the village during those eleven years to update Naruto on his journey, and he never bothered to visit his family once until his daughter literally trailed after the hokage in hopes of finally meeting him. Where he then didn't recognize her and pulled a weapon on her.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 August 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#24720 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

If you're saying it lacks context, then you don't exactly have the high ground to say that Sasuke DOES care about his family. In fact, that's exactly why we say he doesn't care. Actually, that's what we've been saying all this time. How the story works, whether or not it makes sense, and why we dislike it is because there is no context to say that it does make sense, or that it was planned from the start. The couples, the themes, and the personalities of the characters in Chapter 700 and beyond have no context to support that anything in story is natural anymore. You are just drawing your conclusions from "eductated guesses" and "subjective interpretation". And you can throw that argument back in our faces all you want but guess what the difference is? We only make our conclusions because, again, THERE IS NO CONTEXT to say otherwise.

Well if you haven't been keeping you up to date then let me fill you in. That was an anime scene that SP made, that is before they started adapting the gaiden -which they are starting this week- kishimoto written the gaiden after the manga ended. In it Sasuke never visited his family once in eleven years, Sakura is abducted and he barley cares, and even after the story ends when he supposedly reconnects with them after all that time; he still barely cares about his family and is more interested in being Bolt's "Piccolo." Also just to add some more information Sasuke is shown and implied to constantly return to the village during those eleven years to update Naruto on his journey, and he never bothered to visit his family once until his daughter literally trailed after the hokage in hopes of finally meeting him. Where he then didn't recognize her and pulled a weapon on her.

I don't think Sasuke can be compared to "Picolo" because Boruto wants him to be his actual dad  which Gohan never did nor wanted that  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 August 2017 - 07:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users