Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

SS fans right now are like celebrating happy new year and christmast eve

https://narutobase.n...ad.php?t=740882

They think SS gonna get serious development in the upcoming anime episode. These fans are the most delusional and saddest fan ever.

I don't know if that's source is true or fake. Btw that place is as always toxic war zone as ever , i don't know how people can lived in a place like that.

Edited by Yyubie, 31 July 2017 - 06:17 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24622 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Sasuke is the hero and heroine of naruto.
You can change this manga title with his name and it will be fine. It fact kishi should Just do that.

#24623 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:45 PM

Naruto saving grace is he's just a title character.

Sasuke is more interesting than naruto.
He's naruto equal in part 1 and become more than him in part 2.

#24624 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Power wise naruto is more powerful than sasuke.
He still more important than naruto.

#24625 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

By unimportant you mean sasuke?
Well kishi goes overboard by making sasuke the hero and heroine at the same time post part 1 and making naruto obsession unjustified. It would more believable if naruto is gay or he's a villain.

Actually, I wasn't referring unimportant to Sasuke. While I do believe the obsession need to be toned down and went overboard but I was actually referring a certain female.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24626 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

What the heck are you talking about.
Naruto plot is sasuke while sasuke plot is revenge. Naruto gravitate toward him while sasuke don't.
Sasuke is more important than naruto.

#24627 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:29 PM

Actually, I wasn't referring unimportant to Sasuke. While I do believe the obsession need to be toned down and went overboard but I was actually referring a certain female.

Do you mean Hinata?
Well she's the most popular female character and popularity decide. After all popularity is the most important thing in jump.

#24628 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

Part 1 only 1/3 of manga.

Nope, sasuke>>>>hokage.

You can change protagonist.

#24629 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Do you mean Hinata?
Well she's the most popular female character and popularity decide. After all popularity is the most important thing in jump.

Bingo.

Yeah, but that is what biting the team in the butt. Also if she was so popular, why the marketing get into it without realizing that her merchandise wasn't selling? Saying she's popular but I didn't see jack squat about her in the franchise. Also, that last poll (it was in the fourth databook) didn't it said Hinata wasn't in the top but Sakura finally made it to the top 3 and Sasuke was bumped down?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#24630 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

You can change protagonist/hero/'maincharacter in a story.

Wow you really think sasuke is not the most important character in the manga?

Okay if that what you want to believe.

#24631 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Bingo.
Yeah, but that is what biting the team in the butt. Also if she was so popular, why the marketing get into it without realizing that her merchandise wasn't selling? Saying she's popular but I didn't see jack squat about her in the franchise. Also, that last poll (it was in the fourth databook) didn't it said Hinata wasn't in the top but Sakura finally made it to the top 3 and Sasuke was bumped down?

She might be the most popular female character, but it doesn't make her the most popular character.

Can you show me that databook popularity poll?

There's no way sakura will beat the like of itachi, kakashi, and garra.

#24632 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

She might be the most popular female character, but it doesn't make her the most popular character.

Can you show me that databook popularity poll?

There's no way sakura will beat the like of itachi, kakashi, and garra.

I don't have it but someone from the word of mouth when that databook came out said Sakura was top 3! Naruto and Kakashi was there as well but I forgot which one was placed.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#24633 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

I don't believe the last Databook had a poll. Correct me If I am wrong though. 

Also not sure where the lack of selling merchandise argument comes from, considering that the Last, at the time, was the best selling movie, its DVD sales did well, the Hiden series sold well. Never really understood this one. 

On the Obession part, this is flanderized by SP in the anime (Especially it's comedic spinoff), but Hinata doesn't obsess over Naruto in canon material. 

.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is going to be the only response you'll get from me. Next response, it will not be pretty. I'll guarantee it.

Numbers? Pages? Websites? Where's the proof? Let me just rephrase that in simple terms:

tamar-braxton-are-you-sure.jpg

latest?cb=20140126021943

#24634 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

I don't have it but someone from the word of mouth when that databook came out said Sakura was top 3! Naruto and Kakashi was there as well but I forgot which one was placed.

I don't think there's an official popularity poll done by jump after the end of manga, be it in the weekly shonen jump magazine or other media.

Naruto is popular that doesn't mean it's the most popular anime in japan. It's not a power house compare to the like of onepiece, gintama, and conan.

Edited by rocci, 31 July 2017 - 07:59 PM.

#24635 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:09 PM

.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is going to be the only response you'll get from me. Next response, it will not be pretty. I'll guarantee it.

Numbers? Pages? Websites? Where's the proof? Let me just rephrase that in simple terms:

tamar-braxton-are-you-sure.jpg

From the first time that person came here , never even once show/provide any of prove/evidence or panel in the manga or source to back it up. All until now it's just empty words.

Edited by Yyubie, 31 July 2017 - 08:19 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24636 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

I know a while ago someone made a post on why Naruto would die in the Walking dead Univers and its true as I have watched all 7 season and well with Rick and co have faced I think Evill100 was right Naruto and most of his friends would die in that would mainly Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata, maybe Sakura depending the stage.

The reason I say this is Naruto thinks everyone can hold hands and just hope their troubles away yeah with people like Negan and the Govonor and so many more. Yeah Naruto would die either by the Govonor or have his head bashed in by Negan, I say this is Naruto would be so fooled by the Govonor and with Negan the way Naruto does not know when to shut up yeah....

Sasuke well he is such a loan wolf he would end up dead sooner or later just depends.

Not sure on others like Sakura Hinata Ino and so on.

But hey we can all agree that its far better than Naruto Robert Kirkmen knows how to do females after all both show and comic.

#24637 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:27 PM

Something occur to me and see if you can refresh my memory:

Naruto was portrayed as a lonely boy who was hated by everyone. By the last arc of part 1, it turned out that he has Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba as friends; just lonely when it's their time to go home. Would you say that's a retcon in order to make that team seem like "brothers to the end" vibe?

Honestly Kishimoto should of just had Naruto having a small gourp of friends from the begging, or at least he had one until he mucked it up somehow and tries to win them back

#24638 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

SS fans right now are like celebrating happy new year and christmast eve

https://narutobase.n...ad.php?t=740882

They think SS gonna get serious development in the upcoming anime episode. These fans are the most delusional and saddest fan ever.

I don't know if that's source is true or fake. Btw that place is as always toxic war zone as ever , i don't know how people can lived in a place like that.

Wait isn't this week episode the start of the gaiden arc? Well we know what will happen for the next month or so if they just adapt the manga because we already saw how the ones that followed the manga reacted to the gaiden. The ones that are happy are the ones that followed the anime, and probably didn't read the gaiden or even know it exist beyond its a SS manga.

#24639 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

I think I'm starting to understand why they had Naruto turn into a short haired jackass. Sakura balances out his playful / happy-go-lucky nature, but Hinata doesn't, so they had to rewrite his characteristics to the point where we get headscratching material like this:

628f18cebf503103de97f4448cd3d914.jpgAs if Naruto would ever act like that. :lmao:

This, on the other hand, comes off as natural:

gallery_13687_315_980488.jpg

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#24640 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:14 PM

You realize that short-haired Naruto is not OOC, right, that he is still the Naruto we know and love? Not sure why we are bashing him here. I'm not even sure of the insistence of the need to balance each-other, or how that is even defined, because as warm as I find NS, it's double yang, while Hinata is yin. So arguably, NH is more balancing in each other.

Basically commenting that I question why we feel the need to bring down one pairing in hate to make ours shine. Can't we have fun with NS without doing that? 

hhn.gif

I saw this coming a mile away since @ThoroughWithLove comment, you just can't control yourself, eh??

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)