31666 replies to this topic

#24501 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:48 AM

If I recall correctly, Kishimoto received a scarf from his wife, so SP took the idea in order to create NH's bond. Something like that.

that is pathetic it show you that everything she does she was never that close to him to even form a real bond then again all those bond thing kinda annoyed me

#24502 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

I didn't (and will never) watch the last so correct me if i'm wrong. The fact that Hinata knows that Naruto wearing a scarf from Kushina and STILL insist knitting her own scarf for Naruto is really bad writing (the message for me is "I want you to forget about your mom and focus on me) adding into that is how Naruto instantly discard/throw away scarf from his own late mother as soon as he got the new one from Hinata ... :down: Hinata should respect that and choose something else ... a pair of glove is good enough , Naruto .... man they really F him good in this movie.

Also this is just me but  ..... Winter ?? In Konoha Land of Fire / Fire country ???? I mean we know where the snow is ... is in the Land of Iron. Whoever write the story for this movie is SOOO F-ing stupid "OH it's a romance movie so we have to make it WINTER!!!" , i never saw once in the manga there is F-ing winter in Konoha .....

This movie is a big pile of S , it has no logic.

the winter represent her birthday

#24503 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

What you are saying is what we need to avoid. You're basically creating a narrative, starting with they took advantage of Kishi. We're also talking about Pierrot, who is a separate entity from the Manga Team. so let's just work with just Shueishia, or else we are going to enter conspiracy theory island again.

We're conjecturing that they pressured him to end it a certain way. We also bring up Sakura hate, but she's a rather loved character of Kishimoto's, and we know he stuck through with her through thick and thin despite being told she wasn't the best heroine option down the road.

We're also conjecturing that a favorite character cannot change, knowing how he felt, writing out this story of betrayal to the fanbase. Do you understand that this conjecture is being outright believed by some as truth, when there is nothing substantial to it?

This sort of narrative we have to stop. Guys. Kishimoto is always going to have input on his series, because he is the respected creator of the world, the God of sorts, and any writer/artist/scriptwriter looks to him so they can keep their interpretation in line as in possible. Unless Kishimoto blatantly states this to be true, let us not make things like this up.

Obviously you are naivete to the world of business ethnics. So no point I waste my time.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#24504 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:25 AM

@ bail o' lies
Pretty much the naruto gaiden there showing in that ending sarada and Sakura holding hands sarada trying to reach Sasuke but he walks away from her. Sarada wearing her glass and seeing SSS holding hands but when she takes them off she see they are not close quit confusing Karin is there as well behind sarada

did you read gaiden ?

this scene is not supposed to mean "they are not close", first sarada takes off her glasses and have a flashback with sasuke and sakura holding her hands as a child and when she puts it back she sees both of them trying to defend her (probably from shin) and then sarada tries to hold their hands again

karin plays an important role in gaiden, it's not confusing she being there

Edited by yimiiyumi, 13 July 2017 - 08:26 AM.

#24505 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

did you read gaiden ?

this scene is not supposed to mean "they are not close", first sarada takes off her glasses and have a flashback with sasuke and sakura holding her hands as a child and when she puts it back she sees both of them trying to defend her (probably from shin) and then sarada tries to hold their hands again

karin plays an important role in gaiden, it's not confusing she being there

It's annoying sometimes in anime/manga they use this ... vague sign and say "Hey reader/watcher , try guessing/find out what does this mean". I mean why can they just say it clearly instead of putting this puzzle ... :confused:  , this is not a detective connan or sherlock holmes or crime story where you have to solve the puzzle and mysteries.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24506 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:10 AM

It's annoying sometimes in anime/manga they use this ... vague sign and say "Hey reader/watcher , try guessing/find out what does this mean". I mean why can they just say it clearly instead of putting this puzzle ... :confused:  , this is not a detective connan or sherlock holmes or crime story where you have to solve the puzzle and mysteries.

I don't think this scene was really hard to undertand I think the whole ending was very easy to understand if you already did read gaiden

#24507 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

I don't think this scene was really hard to undertand I think the whole ending was very easy to understand if you already did read gaiden

I'm not really good at reading this hidden sign , if you can describe it , i really appreciate it. Just like that anime oregairu jessus there are tons of hidden message there it drive me crazy.

#24508 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

I'm not really good at reading this hidden sign , if you can describe it , i really appreciate it. Just like that anime oregairu jessus there are tons of hidden message there it drive me crazy.

based on gaiden 

-we see a pink and purple lines intermixing (sasuke and sakura sex ?) and forming a DNA which turns into an esterialized egg and end up being sarada

-sarada touches sakura hand easily however she has some dificcults to touch sasuke and when she is about to touch him he just walks away from her, probably meaning sarada thinks sasuke is avoiding her

-we have focus on sarada and karin glasses in the scene where sarada finds out the taka photo

-sarada sees all families with mother and father however sarada only have the mother

-sarada cries as she starts getting distant from sakura, meaning sarada will abandon sakura and go in a travel alone (read gaiden chapter 8)

-naruto pats sarada's head and encourages her to go forward and fight (read gaiden chapters 8-9)

#24509 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

based on gaiden 

-we see a pink and purple lines intermixing (sasuke and sakura sex ?) and forming a DNA which turns into an esterialized egg and end up being sarada

-sarada touches sakura hand easily however she has some dificcults to touch sasuke and when she is about to touch him he just walks away from her, probably meaning sarada thinks sasuke is avoiding her

-we have focus on sarada and karin glasses in the scene where sarada finds out the taka photo

-sarada sees all families with mother and father however sarada only have the mother

-sarada cries as she starts getting distant from sakura, meaning sarada will abandon sakura and go in a travel alone (read gaiden chapter 8)

-naruto pats sarada's head and encourages her to go forward and fight (read gaiden chapters 8-9)

Bolded : tumblr_inline_onxmvcwVIM1t36khq_500.gif

If that's true then what is the meaning of salad umbilical cord in Karin's office ?? You think that has no meaning ?

#24510 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

I didn't (and will never) watch the last so correct me if i'm wrong. The fact that Hinata knows that Naruto wearing a scarf from Kushina and STILL insist knitting her own scarf for Naruto is really bad writing (the message for me is "I want you to forget about your mom and focus on me) adding into that is how Naruto instantly discard/throw away scarf from his own late mother as soon as he got the new one from Hinata ... :down: Hinata should respect that and choose something else ... a pair of glove is good enough , Naruto .... man they really F him good in this movie.

Also this is just me but  ..... Winter ?? In Konoha Land of Fire / Fire country ???? I mean we know where the snow is ... is in the Land of Iron. Whoever write the story for this movie is SOOO F-ing stupid "OH it's a romance movie so we have to make it WINTER!!!" , i never saw once in the manga there is F-ing winter in Konoha .....

This movie is a big pile of S , it has no logic.

From some who wasted part of his life watching that piece of kitten. Yes she knew he was wearing a different scarf but didn't know it was from kushina til the end. But the rest is true naruto just throws away the only thing he has left of his mom. Hinata doesn't respect anyone but naruto as evident that she let her sister getting her eyes taken out.
Ya winter in the land of fire makes no sense and it's the only time we see it in the leaf village.

#24511 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:20 AM

From some who wasted part of his life watching that piece of kitten. Yes she knew he was wearing a different scarf but didn't know it was from kushina til the end. But the rest is true naruto just throws away the only thing he has left of his mom. Hinata doesn't respect anyone but naruto as evident that she let her sister getting her eyes taken out.
Ya winter in the land of fire makes no sense and it's the only time we see it in the leaf village.

Bold : Anyone with sanity will never do that especially if their mom already pass away , i mean ask ourselves , if your parents pass away and they left you something as a memento to remember will you throw it away when a girl give you a new one ??? This is BIG for me.

naruto-world-map-hidden-waterfall-villag

Just look at that and think Konoha / Land of Fire are in the middle and bit close to Sand / Desert village (Garaa's home) , this is logic anyone who thinks that there can be winter in Konoha go ahead i respect your opinion. But to me that doesn't make sense and the manga never mention winter in Konoha so ... it's all fan fiction to me.

#24512 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

Bold : Anyone with sanity will never do that especially if their mom already pass away , i mean ask ourselves , if your parents pass away and they left you something as a memento to remember will you throw it away when a girl give you a new one ??? This is BIG for me.

naruto-world-map-hidden-waterfall-villag
Just look at that and think Konoha / Land of Fire are in the middle and bit close to Sand / Desert village (Garaa's home) , this is logic anyone who thinks that there can be winter in Konoha go ahead i respect your opinion. But to me that doesn't make sense and the manga never mention winter in Konoha so ... it's all fan fiction to me.

No if my parents died and left me something I'd treasure and protect it with my life and not do what Naruto the kittenhorse, I really want kushina to come back and beat the kitten out of naruto and hinata for good measure.
Ya they are to Close to Garra's village so snow is probably impossible I guess they don't have Christmas there unless your writing a fanfiction were that can happen. Or did the land frost have snow and it made its way south the leaf village.

#24513 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

Bolded : tumblr_inline_onxmvcwVIM1t36khq_500.gif

If that's true then what is the meaning of salad umbilical cord in Karin's office ?? You think that has no meaning ?

Lol same, I cringed then told myself I just need to accept it.

And the umbilical cord in karin's office is really weird, but it was probably all just set up for the drama. Why would she keep sakura's umbilical cord in her desk? It's probably just something they will store away

#24514 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

Lol same, I cringed then told myself I just need to accept it.
And the umbilical cord in karin's office is really weird, but it was probably all just set up for the drama. Why would she keep sakura's umbilical cord in her desk? It's probably just something they will store away

Also seems to quick to trust Sakura since they only shared what two scenes together or was it cause of sasuke?

#24515 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Also seems to quick to trust Sakura since they only shared what two scenes together or was it cause of sasuke?

do you mean sakura and karin ?

#24516 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

do you mean sakura and karin ?

Yes those two.

#24517 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Supposedly they are good friends now, which is also weird considering karin's personality and still love of sasuke. It was a weird way to do things but it got people interested in it I guess. Umbilical cord thing was definitely out there. Doesn't make sense to me unless it has a secret meaning but as of now it just looks like for the momma drama

#24518 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Supposedly they are good friends now, which is also weird considering karin's personality and still love of sasuke. It was a weird way to do things but it got people interested in it I guess. Umbilical cord thing was definitely out there. Doesn't make sense to me unless it has a secret meaning but as of now it just looks like for the momma drama

I still think Sarada is karin's daughter and Sakura is just looking after her, cause she looks just like Karin with black hair.

#24519 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

How can karin and sakura be best friend?? Remember when mizukage tried to flirt with Sasuke , karin got angry and called her baba (granny). It really still blow my mind how Karin able to give up and moved on from sasuke , i mean shes a side character ... if side character can do that , if a side character can get the best development and conclusion then why the main heroine end up like this ?? . Look at Karin shes a good Medic , shes not miserable even when shes working at orochimaru hideout/cave , she looks like a healthy fit normal girl with career and good money things like that. While Sakura end up miserable , in lots of debt , poor , her house still in debt , shes the legendary sannin the best medic. Such irony.

#24520 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:53 PM

Sakura isn't miserable. Her debt is a point of comedy, so if you're taking a dramatic point of view on it, yes, it's there, but that's not how its supposed to be taken.

It's not a stretch with Karin and Sakura being friends. It shows maturity that they do not make themselves enemies over a boy.

Dude shut your kittening mouth already. You clearly are not NS but nh and ss and you clearly are not seeing how bad the story is now, so get off your kittening high horse.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users