Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#2381 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Yay!!! Sakura kept her hair short!! *_*  (Didn't she only make it long for Sasuke?) 

she is keeping her diamond!! and she looks fab!!

:3 I don't really know who the mysterious girl is, but I'm sure it isn't Hinata.

but just because the girl is in Naruto's sketch page doesn't make her his wife.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#2382 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

Okay.
Naruto and Sakura are the only ones with 2 designs...
One as a Ninja, and one that is everyday clothes...
Maybe we'll finally see them go on a date ;)

#2383 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

maybe it's because some of us don't have much faith in kishimoto anymore?

Good point i give you that. Sometimes I have the same feelings but after Kishi keep showing us that the other side chances are becoming less possible while one keep being a jerk the 9ther one as no importance in the Manga.

#2384 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

But then again I kind of hate the fact that the movie is canon..bleh.. because it spoilers things while we aren't as far atm. That doesn't make sense and I can't believe how s.o. would actually do that story wise.

I mean right now we know that sakura shikamaru and sai survive. Sure it's not a big surprise but still hello? How can you spoiler such things? This is not snk I am not expecting too many plot twists but as a writer doesn't you want to hold that option open? Wow I rly don't understand that

Ackermann'd

#2385 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Okay.
Naruto and Sakura are the only ones with 2 designs...
One as a Ninja, and one that is everyday clothes...
Maybe we'll finally see them go on a date ;)

Don't make me think...

But that's true. Maybe we start off their intro of them first. I can see it already. Seeing Sakura in her new look, but thanks to Naruto, she will go scary mode and pretty much tell us, "Yup, that's her alright."

#2386 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Also is anyone else loving the fact Sakura has her hair side-swept like Kushina's!? I mean it's even in the SAME direction!!

Edited by merryGOflava, 06 August 2014 - 05:09 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#2387 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Also, Sakura had a necklace around her neck :)
Bottom right corner

#2388 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Also is anyone else loving the fact Sakura has her hair side-swept like Kushina's!? I mean it's even in the SAME direction!!

The plot thickens...

#2389 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

A kiss scene will make me use my vacation dates, waste all of my savings for a trip to Japan, and I won't regret ANYTHING.

Count me on it. I'm serious. If this movie can get to the standards that I can think highest of, I'll go to Japan on my Christmas Vacation, even if I'm all alone 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#2390 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

canadian_dj you like hockey

Excuse me?

Sakura is a freaking beauty queen, she is soooo beautiful, not only that but her strength and character development balance out!!!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2391 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

Only ones with two designs means nothing wait at lease until we se everyone sketchs.
At merry.
Yes the only reason why she made her hair long was because of a rumor that Sasuke like girls with long hair. Now she is just being herself.

#2392 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Good point i give you that. Sometimes I have the same feelings but after Kishi keep showing us that the other side chances are becoming less possible while one keep being a jerk the 9ther one as no importance in the Manga.

Meh being a jerk is nothing now when redemption and forgiveness is given to everyone now and all the negativity means absolutely nothing its erased it doesn't mean kitten there are no consequences  whatsoever so how can I take that seriously .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2393 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Unless NS is resolved in the movie I'm not the least bit interested.

eh10ut.jpg

#2394 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Only ones with two designs means nothing wait at lease until we se everyone sketchs.
At merry.
Yes the only reason why she made her hair long was because of a rumor that Sasuke like girls with long hair. Now she is just being herself.

Yeah, because she was short hair before meeting Ino. So it was always her style.

#2395 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

So is general consensus that mystery woman is a new character?

eh10ut.jpg

#2396 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

Because I'm worried about my OTP being f**cked up because Kishi wants to keep this kitten a mystery as oppose to resolving it and then progressing it.

Why would it be Ayame? She isn't close to Naruto and the clothes she wears is different.

it still could be sakura with another time skip, as you said, Naruto was shown with 2 different height. 

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#2397 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

tumblr_n9vl7hQPIH1rwwg5mo1_1280.jpg

Oh wow! Sakura looks so pretty. I like that she still has the short hair, it suits her very well. I'm a bit surprised that there's no Sasuke featured in the sketches. Dare I dream that he won't make an appearance in this movie? :plots:

#2398 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

http://slextrem.tumb...-jump-crossover

Hey guys where is the official link for this? (Not movie related)

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2399 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Has to be a new character. I mean, how could it be Hinata? Here's a yes/no list

Yes

Dark haired characters lightly or not at all shaded in

Isn't Sakura without a second timeskip

Kishi has technically been all over the board with her hair in the past, and sometimes she does have spiky ends that go into squares

No

Breasts don't appear to be big enough

Hair is spiky

Wearing gloves

Not any more important than any of his other friends

So yeah, no way it's her. :kukuku:

#2400 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

A kiss scene will make me use my vacation dates, waste all of my savings for a trip to Japan, and I won't regret ANYTHING.

I would be fine with this. At this point in time, I don't care if this supposedly canon film contains spoilers from manga chapters that haven't even come out yet. As long as NaruSaku becomes canon, I'll be satisfied with the results.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users