549 replies to this topic

#221 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

Has kishi ever even called Naruto his masterpiece?

Not that I know of. Maybe he will call it one if his next work fails.

#222 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:26 PM

Not that I know of. Maybe he will call it one if his next work fails.

Any ways even if we believe Kishimoto is tell 100% god honest truth in his interviews as db wants us to submit to. Then we must still ask. "Why does kishi in every interview seem to change when he finally decided to make the ending nH?"

#223 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:27 PM

The striking one is the heroine talk about Sakura. That forever remains to be something controversial.

#224 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

The striking one is the heroine talk about Sakura. That forever remains to be something controversial.

True, but kishi was to a degree was being honest about that. We know he is not being honest about when and why he went with nH.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 January 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#225 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:35 PM

True, but kishi was to a degree was being honest about that. We know he is not being honest about when and why he went with nH.

It a justification for the lack of nh moment.

#226 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

It a justification for the lack of nh moment.

Which "it" are you talking about?

#227 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:17 PM

Someone's gonna say "NS fans still salty even after new year and 2 years after the ending, come to their lair to mine the salt". :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#228 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

Which "it" are you talking about?

The interview about nh.

#229 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:00 AM

@ TouKen4Life3g, Bail o' Lies & rocci

Looks like we must agree to disagree about Naruto status as masterpiece.

@ BlackBird19

I called it different perception due ship preference.  It natural since Kishi made it worse by bashing NS and overwrite almost all NS foundation in manga.

@ Yyubie

Don't need to register for spied in this forum anyway.

#230 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:43 AM

@ TouKen4Life3g, Bail o' Lies & rocci
Looks like we must agree to disagree about Naruto status as masterpiece.

@ BlackBird19
I called it different perception due ship preference.  It natural since Kishi made it worse by bashing NS and overwrite almost all NS foundation in manga.

@ Yyubie
Don't need to register for spied in this forum anyway.

Why would you want to spy in this forum anyway? There's nothing anyone could gain out of doing that.

#231 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

Why would you want to spy in this forum anyway? There's nothing anyone could gain out of doing that.

admin already ask me and when i show only dumb spy dare to register he understand. Why you don't believe with your admin ?

Edited by db84x, 26 January 2016 - 09:19 AM.

#232 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

@DBX84: Where are you getting all this information from *shrug*. 

And he said it along the lines that Naruto and Sakura's bonds were never romantic. Yeah. Salt and grain. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#233 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:36 AM

You can find WSJ ToC historical result from here, NS chapter usually panned but NH usually praised (615 even was number one in ToC).  No offense here since just I show how WSJ work, whatever you like it or hate it is up to you.

Honestly I felt sympathy for NS since Kishi himself now show his inner shipper very boldly.

#234 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

I still don't see where you get the idea that Kishi is a Yahagi hater/anti-Yahagi and Naruto is a masterpiece. If Naruto was a master piece, with the fandom it has/had, it so post to top DBZ's final volume, which it had like 4 million copies sold like in its first week or month. 

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#235 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:05 AM

We already established the idea of how ToC works a long time ago. We only talking about the quality. I can bring bad materials, but yaoi can save it.

#236 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

@ Konoha

It never out form 5 top WSJ ToC, it sold 220 million copy, made two success movie, and have legion die hard fans so in my standard it was masterpiece but every one have different standard.

@ TouKen4Life3g

Every people have its own standard, we can't force other to follow ours.  

Edited by db84x, 26 January 2016 - 11:39 AM.

#237 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:13 PM

@ Konoha

It never out form 5 top WSJ ToC, it sold 220 million copy, made two success movie, and have legion die hard fans so in my standard it was masterpiece but every one have different standard.

@ TouKen4Life3g

Every people have its own standard, we can't force other to follow ours.  

The franchise is legendary that much I'm going to admit, but it sure ain't no masterpiece. A material being masterpiece ensures that the quality is "very consistent". The consistency went out the window after the Pain Arc and as what Rocci said. Naruto has never topped OP in 6 years. And the manga sales (the Naruto Gaiden) keep declining, despite that hit barely manged to sell over a million. If its deserving of being a masterpiece, not only it has to regain the 1.1 million (copies sold) weekly sales, but it has to reach new debts which the franchise has never accomplished before and that is to hit the 2 million mark. Can Kishi's Hinata wanking fanboy assistant and the artist achieved this with a monthly issue? Some or most Naruto fans are not used to monthly releases and not to mention that how much of an influence Kishi supervision would have an impact on the audience themselves. 

Two successful movies you say? DBZ latest movie Resurrection 'F' made more than those two combing movies. Heck even Gintama's latest movie grossed over 30 million (if I looked at it correctly), which is more than TL and Boruto. It sure beat its own record, but it's laughable when you compare it to other successful SJ manga films.

#238 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:47 PM

OT. For me, it's how is written. Since Pein invasion (and even before that). The writing was just so bad. Kishi has no talent what so ever! Him insulting fans, and contradicting him self just prove this!

If not for meting people here. It would be getting into Naruto at all!

admin already ask me and when i show only dumb spy dare to register he understand. Why you don't believe with your admin ?

All people are welcomed to this forum. But what is the point, of only coming here so you can make fun of members from this forum on another forums? It's just pointless! Childish and immature!

tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#239 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:51 PM

Ok, we already know that. Again, from the beginning, I never said anything of me weeping will change the story. I don't even care. What's done is done. Of course it's still a seller. And 50 Shades movie got box office #1 at times.

If anything, those movies, novels, etc. being popular will be the reason why popularity don't amount to quality.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 26 January 2016 - 12:57 PM.

#240 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

@db84x

I understand you seem be to a shipper (I'm assuming of a canon pairing) where as I'm not, I just thought NS made more sense in relation to the story, therefore we don't see things alike. However you freely admitted that there is a NS foundation that had to be overcome in your last comment to me. Which is what we've been saying all along, that they retconned the manga.

Now as far as Kishi bashing NS, that's something which has occurred due to his botched interviews. The only real bashing done was in The Last, which wasn't even written by Kishi but by a writer brought in by SP. The only thing Kishi has tried to do is keep Naruto and Sakura apart. Because every time they're shown together that foundation as you put it, seems to come forth to the readers.

Also, none of us here have ever said that Naruto isn't a success. We're saying it's not a masterpiece. Only those wearing rose-colored glasses would call it that. A masterpiece is a work that is considered by most as indisputably great. No one can say that for Naruto.

Edited by BlackBird19, 26 January 2016 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users