1457 replies to this topic

#221 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

The reason why I was comparing the CPR chapter to these other chapters is because the CPR was also kind of ignored a chapter later, so weren't we kind of trolled too?  :shrug:

For god's sake it's not trolling. It's just an author that doesn't want to reveal everything before the end... he just want to build the mystery.

Many writers are doing that. They don't want to 'troll' their readers. They just want them (us) to be SURPRISED at the end.

So of course they are keeping the BIG SURPRISE for the end, and they are trying to make it look like a surprise, still when the story tells it all. LOL

God, no offence, but I'm tired of everyone saying Kishimoto is trolling.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#222 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

out of curiosity.... how much are you bothered about cover from 1 to 10?

me 2

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#223 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

I just know sawyer7mage and Forneverworld are going to make a big fuzz about the colored cover page (OMG SS is canon!).

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#224 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

me 2

Me 3 lol.
Nah I don't bother at all, since I know sakura love sasuke or still has feeling for him.

#225 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

I would say a 2-3. It's not that big of a deal. People(SS fans) are just going to blow it out of proportion.

#226 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Here comes the SS comments :

- Sasuke and Sakura were on a white horse which means they are gonna get married since white means weeding and Sakura's blushing ,

- Sasuke loves Sakura  the cover indicates SS movie and SS  gonna be canon they are on the same horse and Sakura is hugging him and blushing she loves him so much NS is just friendzoned 

-Kishimoto always draws SS beautifully  NS covers don't even compare they are always friendly even the last one SS are always romantic with Sakura's feelings always being shown for Sasuke

aja5t.jpg

Edited by lupina, 23 July 2014 - 11:56 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#227 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

me 2

As a NS fan: 2 or 3, it's only because it discredit NS as an end pairing to represent Sakura still having feelings for Sasuke at this point. 

As a Sakura fan: 10, seriously, the girl is there, holding onto her companion, doing nothing while the boys are shooting, but she does have a gun too, why isn't she using it on her own horse?

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#228 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

As a NS fan: 2 or 3, it's only because it discredit NS as an end pairing to represent Sakura still having feelings for Sasuke at this point. 

As a Sakura fan: 10, seriously, the girl is there, holding onto her companion, doing nothing while the boys are shooting, but she does have a gun too, why isn't she using it on her own horse?

it isn't so bad that cover, come on... you know that at the first I didn't even noticed Kakashi ?LOOL poor guy... But it's just a cover, all coloured covers don't represent the reality...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#229 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

Well, I don't know if my mojo works but damn, I'm going to keep it up for a long time. Now it's the best to go full force on it until I see a submission. Soon, I assume.

Well, it's about we see the Hokages, though I laugh at Tobirama pretty much said what many probably thinking the same. I don't know what's going to happen exactly, but it seems like their is almost here as it left in a cliffhanger with Hagoromo pretty much said, "It's time to work." I'll get back to this in a moment.

So Naruto did in fact keep stalling though he should be thankful that the clones don't transfer pain. Kakashi finally realized that he can't do anything, especially with normal eyes, no offense. I guess I called it that it would appear his time is next. Not death, I mean to prove his ability. I guess you can say the last chapter was Sakura, so now Kakashi is next. Though I have a mixed feelings.

Before I explain, we should go over this. Obito, Sakura, and Sasuke are back and well, yeah, how foolish of me, eh. Haha. Maybe because Ramen apologized. Just kidding. But hey, maybe my mojo is strong. Anyway, yeah, so pretty it's a job well done scenario. Well that ruined it. Not to mention, Naruto is like really happy that they did it, which I find it funny because Naruto looked like he died and Sakura and Obito were about to lose hope, only for Naruto to continue on and thanked them. That's class of him. Kakashi said it best to the whole series with Naruto. Now the mixed feelings comes in. Naruto asked if Sasuke said thanks to them, which in replied pretty much said why should it matter. I guess the past chapter wasn't made to tamper Sasuke's attitude. Shame, because I don't know how well it can apply if Kakashi becomes useful. Will it do anything good or we just have to keep our mind that they are useful but Sasuke won't acknowledge it, because his character said so. Not to mention, he has to turn heel later on, so it's like Kishi wants him to stay an kitten until the end of the series. But we'll see. Sasuke being an kitten since 1999.

Gravity world, huh? Well that's all of them now. Probably the best part is the contribution of Obito and Kakashi helping their counterparts. Seriously, talk about coincidence, unless Kakashi really favors over Naruto so if Obito wasn't there, lose all hope. But anyway, Rin coming out and give them a boost as a symbol is a nice touch. I always thought she was like a peacemaker and bridge for this team to stay connected, referring back to chapter 666. I guess the sad part is well, Obito's time is up. At least he literally did what he planned to do: die in front of Naruto. Irony or not, he did his job. Next week should be good.

Overall, I enjoyed this chapter. This is more of a buildup chapter if anything because Hokages are about to do something that can be a game changer. I don't know what is it, but it should be something that really change the game. It so happen that they are about to play when the volume is reaching to its end, Obito is about to die for real this time, and all dimensions are explored. Not to mention all of them are in trouble. This could mean that Team 7 will get a last minute save by Hokages, unless all of them understands the balance of the area like DBZ. Nevertheless, next chapter should be a good one with possible emotional end for Obito. I do wonder what Kakashi can do, especially since Obito's eyes are going to vanish as well. Well, time will tell.

#230 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

me 2

I'm not bothered by it at all.

Edited by Otaru, 23 July 2014 - 12:05 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#231 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

aja5t.jpg

You have no Idea and there will be more of that rest assured .

As for rating  the cover I rate it 10 out of freaking 10 playing with the parings at this rate and shown Sakura as still stuck on Sasuke and on top of that being that intimate in here after all the murdering attempts and negative kitten  its a disaster and lowers NS credibility as a paring who is supposed to go canon why not do this for NS who actually are intimate over the whole course of the manga instead of SS who in P2 their  intimacy is killing each other  ?  Kishimoto really have a twisted sense of morality that's for sure 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#232 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

Oh so the movie is going to be placed 2 years after the manga? Never mind, scratch out my previous post.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#233 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Oh so the movie is going to be placed 2 years after the manga? Never mind, scratch out my previous post.

this is false.... it's just the first movie after 2 years of break.

besides, didn't you notice the parallel with Obito/Naruto and Kakashi/Sasuke? Obito putted himself ahead of Naruto and the same Kakashi did with Sasuke... Obito doesn't have only saved Kakashi, but Naruto too at the end... nice catch...

Edited by 六道仙人, 23 July 2014 - 12:15 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#234 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

kishimoto is a kittening troll and at this point if you dont believe it,you are lying to yourself

#235 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

You know after reading the chapter a couple more times to try and get a feel of how the rest of this arc is gonna play out........I can honestly say that there won't be anymore pairing related chapters for awhile!!! I can imagine it'll just team 7 moments from here on out and no more NS and SS to happen. Though that I am kinda disappointed that the last pairing moment of this arc was SS I am pleased that for the whole arc all fandoms had their moments.

So Kishi keep doing what you doing and finish this puppy up so we can start on this "New Era Project" you talking about!!!! :D lol

#236 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

Was there a specific date within that announcement detailing when this movie's plot line is supposed to take place? If there isn't, it means that the amount of years that followed the manga and preceded this movie are still open to discussion. The 2 year interval is still conceivable.

Edited by Atheck, 23 July 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#237 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Was there a specific date within that announcement detailing when this movie's plot line is supposed to take place? If there isn't, it means that the amount of years that followed the manga and preceded this movie are still open to discussion. The 2 year interval is still conceivable.

i dont know, but it's reasonable to think he can end Kaguya's battle and the end of Naruto becoming the Movie.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#238 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

kishimoto has been always a troll, not only the romance stuff.... the RTN is the masterpiece of his trolling skills. but sometimes we're believing ourselves that he's gonna trolling us while we're actually trolling ourselves.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#239 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

kishimoto has been always a troll, not only the romance stuff.... the RTN is the masterpiece of his trolling skills. but sometimes we're believing ourselves that he's gonna trolling us while we're actually trolling ourselves.

I dont think he trolls much on romance last chapter wasnt trolling either.
I just feel that he trolls much on the plot, Kaguya is pathetic she's pratically weaker than Madara now, wasting huge amount of chakra to increase gravity affecting herself just to stab Naruto and Sasuke for god's sake, Kishimoto doesnt exist anymore it's just Kubo.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#240 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

I like the cover because Sakura-chan looks sooo cute and that legs.. :hehehe:

I prefer to see SS than to see Hinata actually :sweatdrop:

she's okay but i just don't get the hype on her.

ObiRin gonna look like Zack and Aeris from Final Fantasy 7 lol (note really)

Anyway I am more relieved to see SS or any other pair right now than NS.

We (NaruSaku) have built a good foundation already.

It is bound to have some shakin' here and there...

I don't want my ship to be the one "shakin" and giving trials to the "real" pair

NaruSaku, IMO as the "real end pair" has to be tested down to the core for it will be the one to rise at the end.

Because the pair that gets to be "shaken" the most is the one that is being molded to be the end game, and by this i mean "pair" as in the both of them having trials about their relationship and not just a Hinata with her inferiority and idolization that Naruto doesn't really have anything to do with..and likewise she has nothing to do with Naruto's dream nor was she thinking bout it.

and not just a Sasuke with his deep scars from the darkness of his clan that Sakura can't reach

but a Sakura who sacrifice her happiness for Naruto's dream (and no we don't mean a girl who flung herself to death's door because of she wanted HER feelings to be heard, HER dreams HER HER HER and never about his)

and a Naruto who sacrifices his happiness and keeps his feelings close because he was thinking of her...

I mean these two (NarSak) is connected. They think about each other.

It's a two way process. give and take. That is NaruSaku.

not take take take or just give give give..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users