• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#221 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 7 2013, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahh c'mon nothing new??:O

This

Your letting us down striker laugh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#222 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 7 2013, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This

Your letting us down striker laugh.gif

Well today is a pretty slow day. I was going to make another one, but maybe later. Also, I'll be off for a while around 7 pm.

#223 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

Lol

It's Sunday. They're off tongue.gif

Edited by T XD, 07 April 2013 - 02:49 PM.

#224 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Apr 7 2013, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol

It's Sunday. They're off tongue.gif

Lol. Sure, let's go with that.

#225 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Well sorry guys. I have a math test tomorrow so I was studying. But I will post one today. It`s even going to be a comedy.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#226 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 7 2013, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well sorry guys. I have a math test tomorrow so I was studying. But I will post one today. It`s even going to be a comedy.

Same here. The comedy part.

#227 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Well here it is. Sorry its not great. But i find it kinda funny.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#228 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 7 2013, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well here it is. Sorry its not great. But i find it kinda funny.

I like it. I'll make one soon.

#229 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

@Striker

Ohh ok my sincere apologies!!! :O

If your busy, and especially with your studies don't even bother with the dialogues.

@NS4L3g

Yeah saturday and sunday should be a day off for you guys, if you guys want smile.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#230 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 8 2013, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Striker

Ohh ok my sincere apologies!!! :O

If your busy, and especially with your studies don't even bother with the dialogues.

@NS4L3g

Yeah saturday and sunday should be a day off for you guys, if you guys want smile.gif

no problem CD biggrin.gif

#231 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Awsome hahaha kgt lool!! 111189.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#232 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 8 2013, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awsome hahaha kgt lool!! 111189.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif

#233 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 8 2013, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you biggrin.gif

Anytime!! a_thumbs.gif

#234 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

" KgT " has Sakura like " who wants to meet my fist ? " XD

Edited by T XD, 08 April 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#235 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Apr 8 2013, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" KgT " has Sakura like " who wants to meet my fist ? " XD

Classic Sakura

#236 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Glad you guys like his latest work. Time to step up my game! happy.gif

#237 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 9 2013, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad you guys like his latest work. Time to step up my game! happy.gif

Lets see whacha' got fu.png

#238 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Apr 9 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets see whacha' got fu.png

Diana stay right where you are for 15 minutes... I will finish the pregnancy story and post them both at the same time.

#239 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

2 NEW DIALOGS AS PROMISED.

#240 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Hypothetically, if I were to write a dialogue that involved NH becoming canon, would it qualify as a tragedy?

Star Crossed Lovers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users