241 replies to this topic

#221 Crazichi123

Crazichi123

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

[quote name='SugarJunkE' date='Dec 29 2012, 10:19 AM' post='424687']
Sorry I was just itching to reply to this last night but I feel asleep sweatdrop.gif. I've always been a Zutara shipper and still am (I feel like I'm the only NaruSaku shipper who ships it though shamefulcry0js.gif ). Zutara isn't really that "random" of a pairing actually in the Avatar Extras for Book one it was stated that:

Here

I'm sorry, I know it's a bit off topic, but I must say, I'm a Zutara shipper too and I felt the same way! I always felt like all my fellow NaruSaku shippers shipped Kataang and I'm glad to know I'm not alone biggrin.gif I still don't think Zutara was random and I believe it had more depth than Kataang. I coud rant about it for days and this is the NaruSaku forum so I'll stop here biggrin.gif

I'm usually a lurker and I just read the forums but I actually want to state my opinion. I am in America where NaruHina is VERY popular and whle I have a few friends that watch and read Naruto, not one of them ship NaruSaku. The day after chapter 615 came out, one of my friends actually printed out the NaruHina hand-holding page, and waved it in my face in class cheering "Ha! Look at this, see? It's canon!"

While I don't take the hand-holding to be as drastic as "OMG! NaruHina is canon! R.I.P NaruSaku!" I don't think it should be taken too lightly either. NaruSaku has been developed and hinted at throughout the manga for years, and it is very likely that Kishi is merely trying to throw us off with all this NaruHina drama. But, I also believe that to write this off as a completely platonic gesture would be denial and that it's ok to think "Hmm, maybe it is possible that NaruHina could become canon." I have heard of many NaruSaku fans on this very site who were once NaruHina shippers. Who's to say Kishi didn't once ship NaruSaku but changed his mind? If that were to happen (or has happened) I would be devastated, but I won't rule it out as a possibility.

From a more optomistic standpoint, this can also be development for Sakura. While I'm absolutely livid that she merely sat in the background gaping at the scene the entire chapter, I also hope this will help her realize it's time she sorted out her feelings and made a decision. Us NaruSaku fans always talk about how Naruto won't just stop loving Sakura because it would go against his nindo and perservering personality, but I believe this is the very reason Sakura has neglected to properly sort out her feelings. Sometimes I think Sakura thinks she can push any feelings for Naruto aside until she feels like it because she believes he'll always be there. I'm hoping this chapter will help her realize that she can't make him wait forever, and that she has to step up and show him how much she cares before someone else does. Naruto can't help it if he begins to reciprocate Hinata's feelings, and even though I don't believe he has, I do believe if Sakura continues to gape from the sidelines he just might.

NaruHina, though less likely than NaruSaku, is still a possibility. SasuSaku on the other hand, I have absolutely no faith in that happening unless Kishi is either drunk or suffers from temporary insanity. Sasuke has never liked Sakura, and her feelings for him are fading.

I also saw this pretty good debate video on youtube, though its been a little while since the creator made a new video...

Thanks for reading! I might speak up more often!

If I were the rain
That joins sky and earth
That otherwise never touch
Could I join two hearts as well?
-Inoue Orihime
Tite Kubo

#222 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

Ah, hello. Welcome to Heaven and Earth. *shakes hand*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#223 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

@Crazichi123 Welcome to Heaven and Earth. Started looking at your videos biggrin.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#224 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hid because I didn't want to fill the thread.. --Click here to view--
QUOTE (Crazichi123 @ Jan 10 2013, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry, I know it's a bit off topic, but I must say, I'm a Zutara shipper too and I felt the same way! I always felt like all my fellow NaruSaku shippers shipped Kataang and I'm glad to know I'm not alone biggrin.gif I still don't think Zutara was random and I believe it had more depth than Kataang. I coud rant about it for days and this is the NaruSaku forum so I'll stop here biggrin.gif

I'm usually a lurker and I just read the forums but I actually want to state my opinion. I am in America where NaruHina is VERY popular and whle I have a few friends that watch and read Naruto, not one of them ship NaruSaku. The day after chapter 615 came out, one of my friends actually printed out the NaruHina hand-holding page, and waved it in my face in class cheering "Ha! Look at this, see? It's canon!"

While I don't take the hand-holding to be as drastic as "OMG! NaruHina is canon! R.I.P NaruSaku!" I don't think it should be taken too lightly either. NaruSaku has been developed and hinted at throughout the manga for years, and it is very likely that Kishi is merely trying to throw us off with all this NaruHina drama. But, I also believe that to write this off as a completely platonic gesture would be denial and that it's ok to think "Hmm, maybe it is possible that NaruHina could become canon." I have heard of many NaruSaku fans on this very site who were once NaruHina shippers. Who's to say Kishi didn't once ship NaruSaku but changed his mind? If that were to happen (or has happened) I would be devastated, but I won't rule it out as a possibility.

From a more optomistic standpoint, this can also be development for Sakura. While I'm absolutely livid that she merely sat in the background gaping at the scene the entire chapter, I also hope this will help her realize it's time she sorted out her feelings and made a decision. Us NaruSaku fans always talk about how Naruto won't just stop loving Sakura because it would go against his nindo and perservering personality, but I believe this is the very reason Sakura has neglected to properly sort out her feelings. Sometimes I think Sakura thinks she can push any feelings for Naruto aside until she feels like it because she believes he'll always be there. I'm hoping this chapter will help her realize that she can't make him wait forever, and that she has to step up and show him how much she cares before someone else does. Naruto can't help it if he begins to reciprocate Hinata's feelings, and even though I don't believe he has, I do believe if Sakura continues to gape from the sidelines he just might.

NaruHina, though less likely than NaruSaku, is still a possibility. SasuSaku on the other hand, I have absolutely no faith in that happening unless Kishi is either drunk or suffers from temporary insanity. Sasuke has never liked Sakura, and her feelings for him are fading.

I also saw this pretty good debate video on youtube, though its been a little while since the creator made a new video...

Thanks for reading! I might speak up more often!

You're my soulmate aren't you?? We shall bask together in the light of the beautiful ships that are Zutara and NaruSaku! Stop lurking! Your post was nothing but win in my opinion th_glomp.gif.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#225 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 8 2013, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Raiya, well said. Very, very well said.

Thank you, it's nice to know that after such a long absence I can still make sense smile.gif

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 9 2013, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raiya, I agree with every word you said. This chapter was epic in disappointing me. sleep.gif

As for why Sakura loves Sasuke, I never understood it and to this day, don't see why it had to last as long as it did. Sakura's love is and forever has been illogical and senseless. At least basis-wise. The closest thing to a reason why she loves him is "Sakura intially had a shallow, fangirl crush on him but eventually came to realize he was not perfect and very flawed. This caused her to fall in love with him." At least, according to Narutpedia. rolleyes.gif

That's never been enough for me. Even if that is true, it's still not a very good reason. Everyone is flawed. Just because Sakura sees Sasuke actually is, she can love him? If that's the case, then she would fall in love with everyone. facepalm.png

That article is incredibly wrong in that case. I think Sakura still fails to see Sasuke's flaws, especially considering that he has tried to kill her on several occasions. That's not just accepting someones imperfections, that's obsession. If she did accept his flaws she would realize that he is incapable of returning her VERY misguided affections - even the death of his brother didn't snap him out of it. I find it incredibly amusing that the Naruto community cannot come up with one logical reason as to why Sakura should love Sasuke.

QUOTE (Chatte @ Jan 9 2013, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raiya, wow, I totally agree.
While I though as cute, somehow, moment, I really disliked this fact that hell, Naruto has regressed this much that he had to be put to his senses by none other than Hinata? Really, Hinata? I know I sound mean and unreceptive, but still, considering how he even keeps Hinata with that body language of hers that shows unconfidence it's hard for me to digest that someone like her has put Naruto back on its trails. Really.

I agree, it was a cute moment.. But at the same time it just didn't feel right. If you forget about the entire story of Naruto and focus on the single chapter it might make sense, but put into context of the Narutoverse it's meaningless and came quite literally from nowhere. As fans we're supposed to believe that Neji dying empowered Hinata enough to show affection, finally, to Naruto? That out of nowhere he reciprocates? I guess we'll have to wait for the next chapter for clarification.

#226 Sakuralover946

Sakuralover946

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

I agree completely. When i first read the chapter i was like "HINATA DOING THAT??!!!" i think it would have suit sakura more to get sense into him. i mean shes done it before. that seems to be one of her role's! and now her role is passed on to hinata! this seems to be coming out of the blue! after sakura and naruto's relationship grow thats when it has to happen. it's like kishi was purposely trying to break our hearts....me being a narusaku fantard...i nearly cried. sad.gif( naruto should be with someone he can actually talk too! i mean if naruto told hinata to do something ridiculous she prob would do it without hesitation and get herself killed! i'm not saying naruto is a idiot but he can make stupid mistakes! naruto's mom said to get a girl like her! i know sakura is more like her then hinata! so kishi is pretty much just getting rid of the things he put in the past and make something out of it that does not make sense.......although.......i haven't given up on kishi completely.......naruto is a great series.....if he can create a great series.......maybe he can realize his mistake and fix it...i'm just thinking.......if naruhina does happen it's prob cuz kishi knows it's more popular the narusaku......so like most people he might go with what is most popular.......sigh.....but the most popular doesn't always make sense...........
I <3 my Sakura-chan~!

#227 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Raiya @ Jan 13 2013, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That article is incredibly wrong in that case. I think Sakura still fails to see Sasuke's flaws, especially considering that he has tried to kill her on several occasions. That's not just accepting someones imperfections, that's obsession. If she did accept his flaws she would realize that he is incapable of returning her VERY misguided affections - even the death of his brother didn't snap him out of it. I find it incredibly amusing that the Naruto community cannot come up with one logical reason as to why Sakura should love Sasuke.

Meh. That's not completely true. Sakura was aware of his dark side more than Naruto was in Part 1 (Only because of the Forest of Death scene) so was marginally aware he was flawed. But that's the key word: marginally. She didn't really have a full-blown realistic outlook on him, not at all. It's painfully obvious Sakura didn't understand his flaws. And the slight beginning of realism she began to get over Sasuke in Part 1 was her confession to him. But again, she was clouded by pity, desperation, and grief to fully accept it. Her forever idealistic, false vision of Sasuke was still "The cool kid who underneath it all, was in so much pain he wouldn't let himself get close. He had a warm heart, but covered it with coldness." Sakura pitied him, missed her T7 days, and was unable to realize he was seeped too much in darkness to be the perfect image she was in love with. Not until the Kage Summit Arc and the murder attempts. Sakura, for the first time ever, has broken her false image and now realizes Sasuke is a criminal who will never love her and who she shouldn't love. 540 implied she now sees him realistically and negatively.

That's because there is no logical reason why Sakura still loves Sasuke. There never really was to begin with. You know why Naruto loves Sakura (Or at least you could see it without it looking ridiculous. It spent a lot of time with her, it makes sense he fell in love with her) and why Hinata loves Naruto. But why Sakura loves Sasuke? I bet Kishimoto himself can't even answer it without it seeming like only being around because of pairing suspense.

Narutopedia's wrong about most things regarding pairings, not to mention ridiculously biased towards NH and Hinata (If I remember, last time I checked, they allowed the wikiers to corrupt the Naruto/Hinata relationship with exaggeration and sugercoating to the point it was longer than the Sasuke/Naruto relationship. err.gif) Narutos' relationship to Sakura in contrast is only three paragraphs at most and severely downplayed. To name a few examples: "Sai assumed Naruto loves Sakura" (Ignoring the flashback that confirmed it was true), "Naruto cried tears of joy when Hinata was revealed to have not been killed when he went 8-tails" (Ignoring the fact that Naruto asked if Hinata and the village were okay. That was when he cried that he didn't), "Naruto didn't believe she loved him, stating she was lying to herself. Sakura herself would confirm this during the war." (Ignoring the fact that 540 only confirmed her feelings for Sasuke, not Naruto), "Sakura does not return his feelings, loving Sasuke instead." (It was never confirmed she didn't love Naruto yet)

The funny thing is that I also once added Naruto's pained expression during the promise but it got erased like right after I did that. It got taken out of context instead, making it seem like Naruto wasn't hurt at all by her feelings for Sasuke. Here's the hilarious hypocrisy. Naruto's NS love confession in 235 filler episode is amazingly still on that page, not in very much detail of course. But only because there's a note saying "Don't erase! Will be counted as vandalism." The NH fans kept editing it out over and over again after it first came out. Yet Hinata's flashbacks of Naruto beating up her bullies as a child is allowed, despite it being filler. 111189.gif Are NaruHina fans that threatened by NS? rolleyes.gif

I haven't gone back in a while, but I have no intention to. Narutopedia's NH crap pisses me off too much and I don't want at all to see what they did to the NH section after 615.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#228 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 15 2013, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh. That's not completely true. Sakura was aware of his dark side more than Naruto was in Part 1 (Only because of the Forest of Death scene) so was marginally aware he was flawed. But that's the key word: marginally. She didn't really have a full-blown realistic outlook on him, not at all. It's painfully obvious Sakura didn't understand his flaws. And the slight beginning of realism she began to get over Sasuke in Part 1 was her confession to him. But again, she was clouded by pity, desperation, and grief to fully accept it. Her forever idealistic, false vision of Sasuke was still "The cool kid who underneath it all, was in so much pain he wouldn't let himself get close. He had a warm heart, but covered it with coldness." Sakura pitied him, missed her T7 days, and was unable to realize he was seeped too much in darkness to be the perfect image she was in love with. Not until the Kage Summit Arc and the murder attempts. Sakura, for the first time ever, has broken her false image and now realizes Sasuke is a criminal who will never love her and who she shouldn't love. 540 implied she now sees him realistically and negatively.

That's because there is no logical reason why Sakura still loves Sasuke. There never really was to begin with. You know why Naruto loves Sakura (Or at least you could see it without it looking ridiculous. It spent a lot of time with her, it makes sense he fell in love with her) and why Hinata loves Naruto. But why Sakura loves Sasuke? I bet Kishimoto himself can't even answer it without it seeming like only being around because of pairing suspense.

Narutopedia's wrong about most things regarding pairings, not to mention ridiculously biased towards NH and Hinata (If I remember, last time I checked, they allowed the wikiers to corrupt the Naruto/Hinata relationship with exaggeration and sugercoating to the point it was longer than the Sasuke/Naruto relationship. err.gif) Narutos' relationship to Sakura in contrast is only three paragraphs at most and severely downplayed. To name a few examples: "Sai assumed Naruto loves Sakura" (Ignoring the flashback that confirmed it was true), "Naruto cried tears of joy when Hinata was revealed to have not been killed when he went 8-tails" (Ignoring the fact that Naruto asked if Hinata and the village were okay. That was when he cried that he didn't), "Naruto didn't believe she loved him, stating she was lying to herself. Sakura herself would confirm this during the war." (Ignoring the fact that 540 only confirmed her feelings for Sasuke, not Naruto), "Sakura does not return his feelings, loving Sasuke instead." (It was never confirmed she didn't love Naruto yet)

The funny thing is that I also once added Naruto's pained expression during the promise but it got erased like right after I did that. It got taken out of context instead, making it seem like Naruto wasn't hurt at all by her feelings for Sasuke. Here's the hilarious hypocrisy. Naruto's NS love confession in 235 filler episode is amazingly still on that page, not in very much detail of course. But only because there's a note saying "Don't erase! Will be counted as vandalism." The NH fans kept editing it out over and over again after it first came out. Yet Hinata's flashbacks of Naruto beating up her bullies as a child is allowed, despite it being filler. 111189.gif Are NaruHina fans that threatened by NS? rolleyes.gif

I haven't gone back in a while, but I have no intention to. Narutopedia's NH crap pisses me off too much and I don't want at all to see what they did to the NH section after 615.

Uuuuuggghhhhhh arg.gif the biasness is KILLINGG MEEEE

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#229 Crazichi123

Crazichi123

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Jan 12 2013, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hid because I didn't want to fill the thread.. --Click here to view--

You're my soulmate aren't you?? We shall bask together in the light of the beautiful ships that are Zutara and NaruSaku! Stop lurking! Your post was nothing but win in my opinion th_glomp.gif.

Where have you been all my life?! Ha, sorry for the late reply but seriously I don't know anyone who ships NaruSaku AND Zutara. This was destiny. And thanks for the compliment on my post, I will try to speak up more often. Can you private message on this website because I don't want to spam the forum with my Zutarian ranting biggrin.gif especially since a lot of NaruSaku shippers are Kataangers.

Yes! Let us bask in their glorious light! happy.gif
If I were the rain
That joins sky and earth
-Inoue Orihime
Tite Kubo

#230 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

*sigh* 617, anyone??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#231 Crazichi123

Crazichi123

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 23 2013, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*sigh* 617, anyone??

The entire chapter, I was looking for Sakura and I was actually glad that she didn't appear. I feel like if we had seen her, it would've meant Kishimoto has just been ignoring her existence last chapter, but since she wasn't there at all, not even in the group shot, it gives me the feeling she's just not there and I feel like that means she's getting set up for something important. Maybe she plays some special part in Shikaku's plan where she needs to go unnoticed and that's why nobody has said anything about her disappearance. But I really don't think Kishimoto forgot about her if he drew a cover of her calling her the heroine. We have been waiting for a Sakura fight for a long time. biggrin.gif
If I were the rain
That joins sky and earth
-Inoue Orihime
Tite Kubo

#232 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

I still think we'll be seeing her do something significant soon. If Kishi does have something bit leading up to her, it would have been better to at least hint at it, like seeing Sakura look determined before it switches to a new panel.

If it has something to do with Kamui like Kakashi suggested, then it would have been a good idea for Kakashi to mention her name.

I mean, if things come to be with Sakura, I suppose Karama's explanation about Naruto's method of handing out chakra and it enhancing their specialized techniques is enough hinting that something will be happening with Sakura.

It have the most impact, it's a good thing to keep Sakura a secret, really, it would surprise everyone. But Kishi is toeing the line by having Hinata fill into Sakura place while she is absent/busy as well as taking so long to move the plot forward. People get impatient, that is the problem.

I'm not really worried too deeply because, as I explained before, in Naruverse time, I'd say 5-10 minutes has passed again. That isn't a very long time for Sakura to not show up for a bit. Normally, I wouldn't be disturbed by her absence, but well, just see my mini rant here:
http://www.narusaku....mp;#entry432376

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#233 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think we'll be seeing her do something significant soon. If Kishi does have something bit leading up to her, it would have been better to at least hint at it, like seeing Sakura look determined before it switches to a new panel.

If it has something to do with Kamui like Kakashi suggested, then it would have been a good idea for Kakashi to mention her name.

I mean, if things come to be with Sakura, I suppose Karama's explanation about Naruto's method of handing out chakra and it enhancing their specialized techniques is enough hinting that something will be happening with Sakura.

It have the most impact, it's a good thing to keep Sakura a secret, really, it would surprise everyone. But Kishi is toeing the line by having Hinata fill into Sakura place while she is absent/busy as well as taking so long to move the plot forward. People get impatient, that is the problem.

I'm not really worried too deeply because, as I explained before, in Naruverse time, I'd say 5-10 minutes has passed again. That isn't a very long time for Sakura to not show up for a bit. Normally, I wouldn't be disturbed by her absence, but well, just see my mini rant here:
http://www.narusaku....mp;#entry432376

I agree with you here but i have one disagreement; hinata is NOT filling in for sakura, she got her development and shes over and done with.

Im just soo busy with my studies these days hardly have any time to actually sit down and visit this site..

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#234 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

By "filling in for Sakura", I do not mean she's taken over Sakura's role as heroine or Naruto's best friend/love interest or anything like that. By that I mean fulfilling tasks we normally would have expected of Sakura.

Edited by kirabook, 23 January 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Posted Image

#235 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

OKAY, the drama is over, and every complaint under the sun on this thread is dis-proven, so why don't we close down this down my dear mods? emoticon_monocle.gif

#236 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

This chapter is not necessarily about a specific chapter, it's about the direction Kishi is going and why some don't agree with it. I don't know why it would need to be shut down.

Posted Image

#237 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This chapter is not necessarily about a specific chapter, it's about the direction Kishi is going and why some don't agree with it. I don't know why it would need to be shut down.

Same.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#238 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 23 2013, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same.

Ah, THAT is fine. Although That makes it more in the Naruto general section then. smile.gif Comment: Well I don't have anything against his work personally. Maybe a few small annoyances regarding his treatment of some of his characters but nothing that makes me say "WTF He's on crack!!" tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 January 2013 - 04:04 AM.

#239 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, writing fanfiction/original works.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 23 2013, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*sigh* 617, anyone??

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. >.<

To be honest 617 literally made me break down. It had a been a long night when I read 617. I was arguing with a jerk wad of NaruHina fan and his girlfriend it seemed. He was just pushing me to tell him off seriously! ANYWAY! Once I read 617, I was done. I was seriously just going to give up on NaruSaku, throw in the towel and say 'Okay, NaruHina you win.' But then my boyfriend sent me to bed.. and it really didn't help.

I ended up having a nightmare of NaruSaku. Naruto confessed that he loved Hinata, and Sakura was total heartbroken. She was crying too. sad.gif

But after clearing my mind, I realized that, that chapter wasn't a big deal at all. Sure NaruHina fans went crazy over it, but they go crazy over Naruto and Hinata being on the same page together. They'll can anything a NaruHina moment. Even the little thing Hinata did for Naruto, 'healing' his shoulder. (she actually just popped it back into place, but NaruHina's call it healing... :/) Really this was chapter to develop Lee's character a bit. Which it did. It wasn't about Naruto and Hinata at all.

I have really been thinking about these NaruHina moments, I really have. I find it’s interesting to see ALL these NaruHina moments in one sitting. From Naruto SD, to the 6th Naruto Movie, to the manga. I find that maybe, Kishimoto is doing this because one of two reasons…

1. He’s just giving fans what they want, he’s giving in to the audience. In this case NaruHina fans.

OR

2. He’s giving what the fans want BECAUSE this is not the pairing he has chosen. He’s making all these NaruHina moments to make NaruHina happy, to see the pairing interact. But he does not actually plan on NaruHina happening.

I'm leaning on the second reason of course. XD

So, no giving up! NaruSaku is going to happen, I'm sure of it! danarusakunp3.gif

Edited by NarutoxSakuraFan4Life, 04 February 2013 - 12:24 AM.

tumblr_n0qvafxnzd1s1a2b1o1_500.gif

~Their love was true, their love was pure, their love was beautiful.~

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#240 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

AH, Hello. Welcome to Heaven and Earth. biggrin.gif