naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31593 replies to this topic

#23961 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

Write it!!!! Don't wait!! Plot bunnies can hop away. And the 20th anniversary may end up just pissing you off! In which case you won't want to write it! Just get an outline out, that way, when you want to come back to it you can.

Plot bunnies are little jerks. I spend most of my time chasing them around.... 

I'm thinking about it because this one is just, so damn epic... but the thing is I'm guessing I'm like every writer even like Masashi, I got a beginning and the end in my head though I need to fill in the blanks.

... I need to make a thread in the writing thread. I probably need help with this epic.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23962 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

Sounds good Derock!!! No rush but definitely remember what you want to write down :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23963 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

HQ Picture of Volume 3 is out.

Contains oddity

Outside the "obvious" problem, there's actually more to behold. In fact, I would go as far as saying he worked on her the most than others and that scares me. Well to be exact, on the posture than others. His art consistency really surprises me.

Edit: The most edited post that I have ever edited. The more I look at it, the more strange it's getting. The hands...something about them don't right at all. Sarada's right hand is backwards?

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 27 April 2017 - 09:53 AM.

#23964 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

I guess because of this BestSasuHInaSupporter started his theory that by the end of the Boruto manga Naruto will get together with Sakura and Sasuke will get together with Hinata.

I'm still floored on where they came up wi think that theory cause the details they go into sounds like the craziest thing ever.

#23965 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

Contains oddity

Outside the "obvious" problem, there's actually more to behold. In fact, I would go as far as saying he worked on her the most than others and that scares me. Well to be exact, on the posture than others. His art consistency really surprises me.

Edit: The most edited post that I have ever edited. The more I look at it, the more strange it's getting. The hands...something about them don't right at all. Sarada's right hand is backwards?

If you look closely enough you can see a bit of her panties in the front and her skirt looks even smaller then last time.

#23966 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

If you look closely enough you can see a bit of her panties in the front and her skirt looks even smaller then last time.

A good intentional placement of that thing whatever it's called. Kind of weird on how I thought it was fine from far view but now, hm....

#23967 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:02 AM

A good intentional placement of that thing whatever it's called. Kind of weird on how I thought it was fine from far view but now, hm....

Well at least we know she wearing something I understand that short ass skirt, though it's still bad.

#23968 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

Well at least we know she wearing something I understand that short ass skirt, though it's still bad.

I will still blur it out but that's just me.

#23969 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

Contains oddity

She is contorting in a very unconformable way in order to fit into frame. Especially her elbows. The backwards hand is because she is twisting her arm about 180 degrees. Her left arm looks off as well. Good new everyone! She does have panties. Also conveniently placed tassel is still creepy. It's there to hide the panties so their an illusion that their is no underwear. So people seeing it will imagine that if the tassel just move slightly out of the way they would see her kitten, but then in reality she has the panties so it isn't illegal. 

Cups is just there, Bolt looks like he still has problems with the eye and hair, and yes it does look like he put a lot of detail into making her look sexy.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 April 2017 - 01:23 PM.

#23970 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

It reminds me of Sakura's special episode where they put that plant right in front of Hinata's ...

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23971 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

It reminds me of Sakura's special episode where they put that plant right in front of Hinata's ...

Exactly. And that is discouraging...That's pretty much acknowledging that the short is practically pantsu. So...yeah...............

#23972 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Exactly. And that is discouraging...That's pretty much acknowledging that the short is practically pantsu. So...yeah...............

And Some people wonder why a lot of people keeps complaining about this outfit/design on/for a twelve year old.

#23973 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

Contains oddity

Seriously, doesn't Kishimoto at least look at the final drawing sketches. He would have to say something about those all leggy skin. Unless there was an agreement done by  higher authority or don't know what that he can't do anything about it.

Now we know she wears something under her dress too and it's white.

Edited by T XD, 27 April 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#23974 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

Seriously, doesn't Kishimoto at least look at the final drawing sketches. He would have to say something about those all leggy skin. Unless there was an agreement done by  higher authority or don't know what that he can't do anything about it.

Now everyone knows that she wears something under her dress too and it's white.

I think I said this before but Ikemoto was Kishimoto go to assistant when he was too lazy to finish something for over 15 years at this point. He one does not care about Naruto anymore, and two is letting Ikemoto do what ever he wants as a return for all the work he has done for him over the years.

#23975 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

I think I said this before but Ikemoto was Kishimoto go to assistant when he was too lazy to finish something for over 15 years at this point. He one does not care about Naruto anymore, and two is letting Ikemoto do what ever he wants as a return for all the work he has done for him over the years.

Yeah, but if he's the supervisor or editor like once told then he should have pointed this out at least.

Edited by T XD, 27 April 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#23976 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

Yeah, but if he's the supervisor or editor like once told then he should have pointed this out at least.

If it sells it sell, if it doesn't sell then that's the end of the Naruto franchise, and he can go on to do something else. It's a win-win situation for him.

#23977 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

Where is that guy that said that we are exaggerating and that is not sexual ?? :lmao: :lmao:

Her legs to big, it's like they chop off someone else legs and put it on her, that legs definitely not match with her body as kids, she stills around 10 years old but her legs already develop like an adult. They even bother to give detailed red color lips on her ... wearing high heels , way beyond short skirts on ninja battle while still underage, they still an academy students and the teacher said nothing about it, and that waist belt shes wearing ... i'm sure it's only purpose is to hide her underwear so it's not completely expose but not completely cover it, they trying to give a little vibe of sexy, a little flash but not all the way. I like her in gaiden way more than this .... shes definitely looks more and more like slut.

Edited by Yyubie, 27 April 2017 - 01:09 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23978 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

I"m pretty sure most marriages end in divorce these days in the UK and USA at least.

Since it usually just starts another ship war like with Korra and Total Drama I can see why to an extent, though it's usually because the fanbases just can't seem to be mature enough to discuss why it happened, how it does it or does not make sense or to admit that the couple just can't work out.  If I recall I also think it partly due to writer/editors not wanting the characters to age, since divorce is apparently and older age thing. Its seems to most of them character being young and youthful is what makes them appealing rather than growing mature as a person.

I found out why divorce is taboo...or at least in American comics it is taboo.

When DC first came out in 1939, comic writers had no censorship what so ever. Just take a look at those Batman comics at time where the Joker was cutting people's faces and practically doing some nasty stuff. Well, the comics publishers decided to put a stop to this by 1954 and made what they call the "Comics Code Authority." Now there are many legislation of this Authority, but one two rules pop out:

1. Crime shall never be presented where it would put sympathy for the criminal.

-Ironic, since now some comics try so hard to push how the criminal is actually a "poor poor man trying to save his sick loved one."

2. Romance stories shall emphasis the value of the home and marriage.

-Which means that divorce is not a "value" of home and marriage, but sacrificing it to the devil is since you are trying to save lives. (One More Day Reference)

So I guess this is the reason why divorce is never depicted, but a lot of the other rules have been broken and well, they don't seem to value any other rules, but this one.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23979 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Her skin looks so detailed, like 5 layers of highlights... and the way it contours to make her skin look soft.

Should have ran away with your mother, Sarada, where ever Karin might be.

#23980 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:27 PM

I'm thinking about it because this one is just, so damn epic... but the thing is I'm guessing I'm like every writer even like Masashi, I got a beginning and the end in my head though I need to fill in the blanks.

... I need to make a thread in the writing thread. I probably need help with this epic.

You should - loved to read it and bounce ideas back. I'm thinking of making a thread too, just to put some of my scraps up to be read and hopefully get them worked into one-shots.

She is contorting in a very unconformable way in order to fit into frame. Especially her elbows. The backwards hand is because she is twisting her arm about 180 degrees. Her left arm looks off as well. Good new everyone! She does have panties. Also conveniently placed tassel is still creepy. It's there to hide the panties so their an illusion that their is no underwear. So people seeing it will imagine that if the tassel just move slightly out of the way they would see her kitten, but then in reality she has the panties so it isn't illegal. 

Cups is just there, Bolt looks like he still has problems with the eye and hair, and yes it does look like he put a lot of detail into making her look sexy.

So...she's contorting to show that she has a weapon in her hand. Specifically that it's a ninja throwing star and not some random silver edge. Because if her hand was the other way it would look like a hair clip.

WITHOUT IT, THERE WOULD BE NOTHING ABOUT HER THAT SAYS SHE'S A NINJA. Literally. That throwing star is the only thing. She looks like a friggin hooker or a standard Naruto come-hither girl-villain. No ninja clothes. No sharingan. No action pose. Just the visible throwing star.

I'm not even going to talk about her pose, her clothes or the positioning of the belt over her exposed crotch. It's disgusting. All of it. I know it's a Japanese thing with the pany shots. But I will never be ok with it. Especially when the only thing Kishi consistently did right was to protect his characters from being sexualized. It just makes it all the more offensive.

Anyway, taking a wider view of this image, the first impression of the placement and emphasis reads that Boruto is a kid and Sarada is a full-grown women. In fact, the highlights on the leg, and the fact that she's showing more skin than clothes almost force you to look at her first. Boruto in his muddy colors (despite the fact that he's in the center of the pic) gets looked at second. And the third character — the one you initially mistook for a scrap of sky in the background? — yeah, he maybe gets picked up on the third scan of the image. He literally is background.

So if you knew nothing about this series, from this image you would think that the story is about a kid, a sexy woman, and a shadowy blue villain.

None of it reads 12yos or teammates. Or even the old Naruto manga. It's just eye candy, aimed at boys, designed to sell. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users