LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for the explanation :D Wish they would do NS a pairing cause it's much more compelling than other pairings.

Oh well, the true and canon story of Naruto will always remain the real thing and it sucks XD

No problem.. and yeah I wish that was the case too.  

The sad yet honest truth about the canon story is gonna remain what it is when it could've been alot more...  I am glad that there are people like my cousin and Link who admit that the canon pairings sucked and that the story could've been alot better than what it was represented as. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#23942 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

No problem.. and yeah I wish that was the case too.  

The sad yet honest truth about the canon story is gonna remain what it is when it could've been alot more...  I am glad that there are people like my cousin and Link who admit that the canon pairings sucked and that the story could've been alot better than what it was represented as. 

And the positive truth is that there are a lot of manga and anime better than Naruto turned out to be. Yup :thumb:

Edited by T XD, 25 April 2017 - 09:46 PM.

#23943 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

I guess the main reason why there are so many cheating fics, is because they want to see Hinata (and maybe Sasuke?) suffering. Kinda like those NS fans suffered when they saw Naruto's ending.

but if they want Hinata and Sasuke to suffer why not just kill them with Hinata seeing Naruto kissing Sakura and saying he loves her while Hinata hears this, (Note they are not married but Hinata thinks they should be in her crazy head.)

#23944 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:54 PM

I guess the main reason why there are so many cheating fics, is because they want to see Hinata (and maybe Sasuke?) suffering. Kinda like those NS fans suffered when they saw Naruto's ending.

I don't think it's for that. In most fics Sasuke doesn't care and Hinata cries off-screen.

Cheating is romanticized. By cheating you prove you loved someone so much you couldn't stay away, not that you're a kitten person. If Naruto and Sakura get together like a normal couple after 15 years, it won't be tragic enough for cheesy ff writers. -_- And I don't hate them, they've learnt it from professionals after all, as cheating is an endless trope within soap operas etc. You know One Tree Hill? Or Desperate Housewives?

Edited by sushi., 25 April 2017 - 11:55 PM.

ナルサク

#23945 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:13 AM

She looks very nice. Link2time is / are going to rewrite the Naruto story or what ?

That's AU Part 1 Sakura.

I was under the impression that was a potential daughter to NS :P Oh well :excited:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23946 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

I was under the impression that was a potential daughter to NS :P Oh well :excited:

True!

What did you think of the au Sakura design?

Edited by LuckyChi7, 26 April 2017 - 01:06 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#23947 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

lol everyone though the years laughing at sakura and claiming she will be unhappy and or alone in the end but actually she (imo) got the prettiest design is just as beautiful as lady tsunade now probably the best med nin in the world she's super powerful gets all the cool mum fight scenes (like they legit forgot ino and hinata existed and can fight) has a daughter who's awesome and a momma's/daddy's girl got her cool mum squad (ino, temari) got her hot OP husband that everyone was in love with, but now he actually likes her the Hokage is her bro

I didn't see ANY lie except the last part. I still can't accept that Sasuke likes her. But they were SPOT on.

#23948 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

I didn't see ANY lie except the last part. I still can't accept that Sasuke likes her. But they were SPOT on.

Really? Where's her cool mom squad? Does it look like she's bros with Naruto?

Adult Sakura is a woman stuck with loans who scares and screams at her daughter..the scene where she crushed the house, was not for comedic tsundere effect because it made her awesome daughter cry.

ナルサク

#23949 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:13 AM

Eh, the cheating ones don't do it for me. It's just not in their characters to do it. Even if it were a great written fic, it would still be wrong because it would just destroy Naruto and Sakura's characters even more.

- I could see Naruto and Sakura longing for each other, but never cheating or leaving their spouses/responsibilities.

- I could see Naruto and Sakura separating from their spouses and getting together later. (written one like that, unpublished)

- I could see Naruto and Sakura finding some way to be united through their actions. (written one like that, unpublished)

But I think for both of their personalities, no matter how they truly felt, they'd accept their responsibilities and wish the other one happiness. Naruto's already done it for Sakura in the manga, so no surprise there. And I could see Sakura doing it for Naruto, to still support Sasuke yet wish Naruto well in his life with Hinata.

(ps - those stories are really scrappy. More like ideas strung together. I don't know if I'll finish them, cause I want to finish the others. But they're like giant plot bunnies that have run completely out of control. lol)

Exactly the last part - I actually feel a bit embarrassed there are so many cheating fics.

I'd prefer their divorces and their reconcile to be as separate as possible. They realize that they can't go on with their lives like they are, and then they eventually allow themselves to be drawn to one another again. I've only seen that in one fic.

Its fine in fanfiction for me, but going to be "canon-wise", I agree.  Cheating is so Westernized and soap opera-ish, it wouldn't work. Now, I haven't post much in a while, but I do have an epic plot bunny that is trying, trying, TRYING to come out, regardless I haven't even write anything major in years. However, I want to hold it in place due to Boruto being all over SP's eyes on the money prize at the moment and also since we're 2 years before the 20th anniversary which we already know something is about to commemorate in 2019, whether its best or worst. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23950 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:31 AM

She does look like one XD

#23951 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

Its fine in fanfiction for me, but going to be "canon-wise", I agree.  Cheating is so Westernized and soap opera-ish, it wouldn't work. Now, I haven't post much in a while, but I do have an epic plot bunny that is trying, trying, TRYING to come out, regardless I haven't even write anything major in years. However, I want to hold it in place due to Boruto being all over SP's eyes on the money prize at the moment and also since we're 2 years before the 20th anniversary which we already know something is about to commemorate in 2019, whether its best or worst. 

Write it!!!! Don't wait!! Plot bunnies can hop away. And the 20th anniversary may end up just pissing you off! In which case you won't want to write it! Just get an outline out, that way, when you want to come back to it you can.

Plot bunnies are little jerks. I spend most of my time chasing them around.... 

#23952 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

I feel Obito wasn't explained very well and now everyone thinks it's all about Rin, but Rin's death caused him to lose faith in the world. The Infinite Tsukuyomi was his way of fixing the shinobi system that perpetuates child murder among other things.  Also Link2Time said they never confirmed any parings and doesn't know where you guys got that from.

Edited by DeathGodMack, 26 April 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image

#23953 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Write it!!!! Don't wait!! Plot bunnies can hop away. And the 20th anniversary may end up just pissing you off! In which case you won't want to write it! Just get an outline out, that way, when you want to come back to it you can.

Plot bunnies are little jerks. I spend most of my time chasing them around.... 

Yosemite-Shooting-On-Bugs-Bunny.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#23954 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

I have to share this because I am dying laughing.
6p0thd.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23955 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:38 PM

Again I don't do cheating fics I do the right build up but many news ones I am doing right now are all going to be very dark and push them to their limits as well and show just how dark the world can be.

Like my Naruto ever after story in which Naruto and co do that Sachiko ever after charm from corpse Party and they are sent there to a school in which you die you shall not got to heaven but you shall feel the pain of how you die forever and never feel any peace, and I do have a few chapters done right now.

Sadly there is no Sasuke as this is before Pain, but what I can say is Hinata will lose her mind which is what the school can do as well who she kills are a few of that games females and others so that no one knows it was her, but in the end she still will lose her mind as she wants to be with Naruto and will do what ever she can.

Heck the charm that they use to get there Hinata burns Sakura's and laughs saying she can rot in this hell as only she and Naruto will leave this school. But this is a NaruSaku story.

#23956 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

If Narusaku were to become a canon couple I would it become one in a separate canon to this Boruto Canonas it just a mess, if not divorce though I still wouldn't read it.

Speaking of divorce does it seems that most comics and manga rather avoid the issue of divorce when it comes to relationships? Take Spiderman for example marvel would rather have a clone replace him, kill Mary Jane in a plane crash and have him do deals with the devil but a divorce is out of the question!

#23957 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

If Narusaku were to become a canon couple I would it become one in a separate canon to this Boruto Canonas it just a mess, if not divorce though I still wouldn't read it.

Speaking of divorce does it seems that most comics and manga rather avoid the issue of divorce when it comes to relationships? Take Spiderman for example marvel would rather have a clone replace him, kill Mary Jane in a plane crash and have him do deals with the devil but a divorce is out of the question!

Which is funny because divorce is such a realistic and common practice now a days.

I guess people can not seem to stand the idea of their so called "favorite fictional couple" falling out of love with each other and separating. Death and "Retcons" are apparently more acceptable in the land of make-believe.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 April 2017 - 12:33 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23958 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:41 AM

Which is funny because divorce is such a realistic and common practice now a days.

I guess people can not seem to stand the idea of their so called "favorite fictional couple" falling out of love with each other and separating. Death and "Retcons" are apparently more acceptable in the land of make believe.

I"m pretty sure most marriages end in divorce these days in the UK and USA at least.

Since it usually just starts another ship war like with Korra and Total Drama I can see why to an extent, though it's usually because the fanbases just can't seem to be mature enough to discuss why it happened, how it does it or does not make sense or to admit that the couple just can't work out.  If I recall I also think it partly due to writer/editors not wanting the characters to age, since divorce is apparently and older age thing. Its seems to most of them character being young and youthful is what makes them appealing rather than growing mature as a person.

#23959 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:28 AM

I"m pretty sure most marriages end in divorce these days in the UK and USA at least.

Since it usually just starts another ship war like with Korra and Total Drama I can see why to an extent, though it's usually because the fanbases just can't seem to be mature enough to discuss why it happened, how it does it or does not make sense or to admit that the couple just can't work out.  If I recall I also think it partly due to writer/editors not wanting the characters to age, since divorce is apparently and older age thing. Its seems to most of them character being young and youthful is what makes them appealing rather than growing mature as a person.

My problem is why aren't more writers tackling it? So what if the fans like it or not. As they keep saying about the Naruto ending "it is not your story." It is always funny how people want to play this card when the NS didn't get canon, but when something bad happens with NH or hints at the relationship being dysfunctional, they play this "Kishimoto better fix it" game.

I'd say, why not use it? We have stories on war, political, gay marriage, and so many other things and including diversity and especially tons and tons of racism. So why is divorce such a taboo? I am not just talking about Japanese, but American comics like you pointed out.

It is perfectly okay for two people to fall out of love. Especially when you depict their lives miserable. The lesson would be that love is not something to cage, but I guess the person who wants the divorce will be seen as "Cruel" and "uncaring" because apparently a person can't be unhappy with their marriage.

And usually, the guy is the one seen as the scumbag. '"How dare he hurt a poor innocent sweet thing like this such and such girl here by wanting to divorce her cause he is unhappy. What did she do? Maybe he should be happy just for the sake of being happy."

For a world that talks about peace, tolerance, and acceptance....it does everything, but that.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 April 2017 - 02:02 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23960 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:20 AM

My problem is why aren't more writers tackling it? So what if the fans like it or not. As they keep saying about the Naruto ending "it is not your story." It is always funny how people want to play this card when the NS didn't get canon, but when something bad happens with NH or hints at the relationship being dysfunctional, they play this "Kishimoto better fix it" game.

I'd say, why not use it? We have stories on war, political, gay marriage, and so many other things and including diversity and especially tons and tons of racism. So why is divorce such a taboo? I am not just talking about Japanese, but American comics like you pointed out.

It is perfectly okay for two people to fall out of love. Especially when you depict their lives miserable. The lesson would be that love is not something to cage, but I guess the person who wants the divorce will be seen as "Cruel" and "uncaring" because apparently a person can't be unhappy with their marriage.

And usually, the guy is the one seen as the scumbag. '"How dare he hurt a poor innocent sweet thing like this such and such girl here by wanting to divorce her cause he is unhappy. What did she do? Maybe he should be happy just for the sake of being happy."

For a world that talks about peace, tolerance, and acceptance....it does everything, but that.

I guess because of this BestSasuHInaSupporter started his theory that by the end of the Boruto manga Naruto will get together with Sakura and Sasuke will get together with Hinata. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users