• Please log in to reply
31586 replies to this topic

#23921 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:44 AM

How do you guys feel about post ending cheating fanfics? A fanfic that explored Naruto and Sakura still having feeling for each other and how it effected their current life and relationships would be a good idea. I think that type of story would be a good read. I wrote a few fanfics but they suck.

Yes I like those, cause it shows they still love each other and that being with hinata and Sasuke hurt their lives.

#23922 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

I'd probably put this is at #3  in terms of my favorite NS drawings.. It's still a great drawing.

tumblr_ole6t221je1s3xfyxo1_1280.jpg

Edited by LuckyChi7, 24 April 2017 - 01:23 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#23923 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

How do you guys feel about post ending cheating fanfics? A fanfic that explored Naruto and Sakura still having feeling for each other and how it effected their current life and relationships would be a good idea. I think that type of story would be a good read. I wrote a few fanfics but they suck.

I like kirabooks why are you OK with this, it was perfect and should be canon. "They're so in love they cheat" isn't a good excuse tbh.

The point is bringing their character back again, but cheating is OOC for both of them so.. I guess I could handle a kiss, but a smut scene or an affair no thanks.

ナルサク

#23924 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Eh, the cheating ones don't do it for me. It's just not in their characters to do it. Even if it were a great written fic, it would still be wrong because it would just destroy Naruto and Sakura's characters even more.

- I could see Naruto and Sakura longing for each other, but never cheating or leaving their spouses/responsibilities.

- I could see Naruto and Sakura separating from their spouses and getting together later. (written one like that, unpublished)

- I could see Naruto and Sakura finding some way to be united through their actions. (written one like that, unpublished)

But I think for both of their personalities, no matter how they truly felt, they'd accept their responsibilities and wish the other one happiness. Naruto's already done it for Sakura in the manga, so no surprise there. And I could see Sakura doing it for Naruto, to still support Sasuke yet wish Naruto well in his life with Hinata.

(ps - those stories are really scrappy. More like ideas strung together. I don't know if I'll finish them, cause I want to finish the others. But they're like giant plot bunnies that have run completely out of control. lol)

#23925 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:03 PM

I................... just don't bother with Naruto fanfics in general. :ermm:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23926 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

Eh, the cheating ones don't do it for me. It's just not in their characters to do it. Even if it were a great written fic, it would still be wrong because it would just destroy Naruto and Sakura's characters even more.

- I could see Naruto and Sakura longing for each other, but never cheating or leaving their spouses/responsibilities.
- I could see Naruto and Sakura separating from their spouses and getting together later. (written one like that, unpublished)
- I could see Naruto and Sakura finding some way to be united through their actions. (written one like that, unpublished)

But I think for both of their personalities, no matter how they truly felt, they'd accept their responsibilities and wish the other one happiness. Naruto's already done it for Sakura in the manga, so no surprise there. And I could see Sakura doing it for Naruto, to still support Sasuke yet wish Naruto well in his life with Hinata.

(ps - those stories are really scrappy. More like ideas strung together. I don't know if I'll finish them, cause I want to finish the others. But they're like giant plot bunnies that have run completely out of control. lol)

:oo

Please release them, if you are comfortable with it that is. 😇😇😇

ナルサク

#23927 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

Not my cup of tea. Like other's have already said, it would be immature and out of character for Naruto and Sakura to do that. I could see them having second thoughts and regrets with so much left unsaid, but nothing to warrant an affair (especially with children involved). Both of them are too loyal for that. They would move on as they've already did, but would miss each other's company from time to time I'd imagine.

( In gaiden, Sakura convinced me that she would be a great single mother btw; headstrong and caring. )

#23928 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

We already have The Tale of Gutsy Ninja as an alternate , where Naruto and Tsuyu (Sakura) end up together. Making cheating fanfiction .... :umm:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23929 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:56 AM

Yeah, cheating just never feels right no matter who the people involved are.

I mean, I could see it happen with how the story currently is simply because of how crappy the characters were made to be, but I'm sure that it certainly would not be the way most NS fans would want NS to happen either way.

2e5.gif

#23930 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:02 AM

Yeah, cheating just never feels right no matter who the people involved are.
I mean, I could see it happen with how the story currently is simply because of how crappy the characters were made to be, but I'm sure that it certainly would not be the way most NS fans would want NS to happen either way.

Exactly the last part - I actually feel a bit embarrassed there are so many cheating fics.

I'd prefer their divorces and their reconcile to be as separate as possible. They realize that they can't go on with their lives like they are, and then they eventually allow themselves to be drawn to one another again. I've only seen that in one fic.

Edited by sushi., 25 April 2017 - 04:02 AM.

ナルサク

#23931 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

I guess the main reason why there are so many cheating fics, is because they want to see Hinata (and maybe Sasuke?) suffering. Kinda like those NS fans suffered when they saw Naruto's ending.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#23932 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:22 AM

The real Naruto and Sakura aren't shown anymore after 698. Maybe they fled  from their fate.

Edited by T XD, 25 April 2017 - 01:00 PM.

#23933 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:19 AM

Exactly the last part - I actually feel a bit embarrassed there are so many cheating fics.
I'd prefer their divorces and their reconcile to be as separate as possible. They realize that they can't go on with their lives like they are, and then they eventually allow themselves to be drawn to one another again. I've only seen that in one fic.

OR you could have sasuke and hinata be the ones who cheat on their spouses and that causes the divorce. I'm surprised this hasn't happened cause naruto and Sakura don't look happy being either they ended up with and after everything they went through they deserve to be happy.

#23934 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

The real Naruto and Sakura aren't shown anymore after 698. Maybe they fled their fate.

so these new naruto and Sakura are just clones that hinata and Sasuke made to their liking which would make sense.

#23935 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

The real Naruto and Sakura aren't shown anymore after 698. Maybe they fled  from their fate.

That's the real naruto and sakura even with the OOC.

#23936 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

Alright so Link2Time just released a design for their AU Part 1's design for Sakura, and wow 

uQxI4z2.jpg

That's one way to differentiate  this version from the canon version.. This might be me, but her outfit kinda looks like a mix between her part 1 and part 2 design.  Not gonna lie her hairstyle does make her stand out alot, and just my opinion it does make her kinda cute for her age.

What do you guys think?  

#23937 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

I'd take that cute sweet looking girl over Swiffer Duster anyday..................... :yes: don't forget to make her blond like her dad :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23938 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

Alright so Link2Time just released a design for their AU Part 1's design for Sakura, and wow 

uQxI4z2.jpg

That's one way to differentiate  this version from the canon version.. This might be me, but her outfit kinda looks like a mix between her part 1 and part 2 design.  Not gonna lie her hairstyle does make her stand out alot, and just my opinion it does make her kinda cute for her age.

What do you guys think?  

She looks very nice. Link2time is / are going to rewrite the Naruto story or what ?

I'd take that cute sweet looking girl over Swiffer Duster anyday..................... :yes: don't forget to make her blond like her dad :D

That's AU Part 1 Sakura.

#23939 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

She looks very nice. Link2time is / are going to rewrite the Naruto story or what ?

That's AU Part 1 Sakura.

She does! 

Yeah Link mentioned that they were disappointed with how Naruto's story was handled by Kishi, and they want to make it better. One of the few things being that Sakura was gonna go through alot of development unlike Kishi..and her relationship with Sasuke is gonna be very different than the original manga, and she won't have much of the "fangirl side" to her the way Kishi portrayed her... Link also said  the same thing about Hinata too not being the completely shy girl that rarely says anything. 

Now the unfortunate thing is that the pairings are still gonna be NH/SS  according to Link and they literally said this "I don't give a kitten about pairings when it comes to Naruto, but I'll admit Kishi's protrayal of NH/SS sucked!! and it showcases a horrible message to kids...  That being said I'm gonna showcase proper development between NH/SS."  

Though they did mention this  when it came to NaruSaku "it won't a pairing in this story, but I am gonna showcase how close their bond is showcased throughout the story, and how they are there to support one another think of Ichigo and Rukia or Harry and Hermione that's how deep it'll be and it won't be thrown to the side like that stupid ending 699 and 700 especially how The Last and Gaiden portrayed it as.. That's just complete horse kitten." 

SO when it comes to that I'm like  alright pairings decision aside "atleast their admitting it early on who will be with who so I'll give them props to a degree" I do wonder how they are gonna handle the story. 

Now me personally, it is an au story so I'm going in with the open mind about it, but one thing I will adresss though.. Links designs on the characters are way better than Ikemoto's art that's for sure... I mean sure they've got their differences, but you can tell they still kinda look the characters from the original.. and the designs actually stand out in a good way. 

Regardless of what decision Link has with the pairings I got to say nothing will beat NS, and I'm curious on how their gonna showcase Naruto and Sakura's interaction in this AU story: 

narusakuworek_by_narusasusaku91-d7zlzzx.

Oh by the way  one more thing I forgot to mention  Link mentioned that "Their version of Sakura isn't gonna be so mean to Naruto.. bascially not find him as annoying as Kishi's version did." 

Just to leave a date Link's AU Naruto's story is come out in either June or July.  Most of the stuff I know cause Ria (my cousin sends it to me)

#23940 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

She does! 

Yeah Link mentioned that they were disappointed with how Naruto's story was handled by Kishi, and they want to make it better. One of the few things being that Sakura was gonna go through alot of development unlike Kishi..and her relationship with Sasuke is gonna be very different than the original manga, and she won't have much of the "fangirl side" to her the way Kishi portrayed her... Link also said  the same thing about Hinata too not being the completely shy girl that rarely says anything. 

Now the unfortunate thing is that the pairings are still gonna be NH/SS  according to Link and they literally said this "I don't give a kitten about pairings when it comes to Naruto, but I'll admit Kishi's protrayal of NH/SS sucked!! and it showcases a horrible message to kids...  That being said I'm gonna showcase proper development between NH/SS."  

Though they did mention this  when it came to NaruSaku "it won't a pairing in this story, but I am gonna showcase how close their bond is showcased throughout the story, and how they are there to support one another think of Ichigo and Rukia or Harry and Hermione that's how deep it'll be and it won't be thrown to the side like that stupid ending 699 and 700 especially how The Last and Gaiden portrayed it as.. That's just complete horse kitten." 

SO when it comes to that I'm like  alright pairings decision aside "atleast their admitting it early on who will be with who so I'll give them props to a degree" I do wonder how they are gonna handle the story. 

Now me personally, it is an au story so I'm going in with the open mind about it, but one thing I will adresss though.. Links designs on the characters are way better than Ikemoto's art that's for sure... I mean sure they've got their differences, but you can tell they still kinda look the characters from the original.. and the designs actually stand out in a good way. 

Regardless of what decision Link has with the pairings I got to say nothing will beat NS, and I'm curious on how their gonna showcase Naruto and Sakura's interaction in this AU story: 

narusakuworek_by_narusasusaku91-d7zlzzx.

Oh by the way  one more thing I forgot to mention  Link mentioned that "Their version of Sakura isn't gonna be so mean to Naruto.. bascially not find him as annoying as Kishi's version did." 

Just to leave a date Link's AU Naruto's story is come out in either June or July.  Most of the stuff I know cause Ria (my cousin sends it to me)

Thanks for the explanation :D Wish they would do NS a pairing cause it's much more compelling than other pairings.

Oh well, the true and canon story of Naruto will always remain the real thing and it sucks XD

Edited by T XD, 25 April 2017 - 09:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users