• Please log in to reply
31587 replies to this topic

#23901 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

Because she's a hyuga, then she's entitle to be stronger than sakura.
I think they forget that hyuga is fodder.

If your title and just that it's not a great thing to base her off since isn't hinata the outcast of her clan. Sakura can back up why she's awesome, and Hinata can't back anything up she says.

Hinata's not even a cannon. She's more like a wet straw wrapper.

True, but I think i meant she has decent amount of power not much but can't tank damage for nothing.

#23902 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:15 PM

don't forget she trained under gohan, plus if we talk non canon with video games, she beat cyborg mercenary tao in one of the budokai tenkaichi games using ki, and I highly doubt hinata could even fight against mercenary  tao well whatsoever xD

Or call in devil man from the baba saga and he can use his evil beam and kills hinata, like how he beat freeza by doing that, and do that to sasuke while you're at it since devil man is op as kitten it's like the heartless angel attack that Kefka and sephiroth have, speaking of them those two could beat naruto, Sasuke and Hinata like nothing.

#23903 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

I wasn't defending the cover just annoyed that for the last 5 or 6 pages the comments were repetitive.

Its bound to happen since many will wish to say their opinion, heck it will likely happen again when if an even more controversial look appears later in the series.

No worries@deathgodmack.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking too. This is bound to come up again!

Hinata's not even a cannon. She's more like a wet straw wrapper.

Hahahaha

#23904 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:10 AM

@vanitas
She's not an outcast. That's neji.
Hinata is just a weak character (she doesn't know kaiten, just learn 8 trigram style, and her lion pompom is unfeatable), but (imo) her action make her symphatic to her fan.

#23905 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:24 AM

http://mister-kh.tum...st/159793831973

Call me deceased 💀💀💀

ナルサク

#23906 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

Hahaha XD

#23907 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

I am honestly only interested in the new stuff because of Sarada. She is like the only new generation kid i care about the rest are meh.to me. Hopefully they give Sarada good character development. What's the point of the Hinata clone in boruto? "Competition" for Sarada?

Edited by DeathGodMack, 23 April 2017 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image

#23908 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:27 AM

@vanitas
She's not an outcast. That's neji.
Hinata is just a weak character (she doesn't know kaiten, just learn 8 trigram style, and her lion pompom is unfeatable), but (imo) her action make her symphatic to her fan.

Though she was the outcast of the main branch, there is nothing sympathetic about her when she never did anything to make her stronger to prove her dad wrong but no we got nothing. And now hinata is a loser and will be nothing but that, hope hanabi doesn't be like her sister but instead become a better character and a good clan leader. Wonder if she secretly hates her sister for the whole letting her getting her eyes ripped out while she made a kittening scarf and Hanabi hating hinata for forcing her two be the head of the clan something that was hinata's role.

http://mister-kh.tum...st/159793831973
Call me deceased

Is the trash can flying a metaphor of hinata sucking?  

I am honestly only interested in the new stuff because of Sarada. She is like the only new generation kid i care about the rest are meh.to me. Hopefully they give Sarada good character development. What's the point of the Hinata clone in boruto? "Competition" for Sarada?

Hahaha they won't they'll make her like hinata meaning she'll be side shoved. Sarada is the only good or decent character from this new generation cause a spawn of that bastard sasuke has some good ideas.

#23909 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Well...

Ugh why is her butt uncovered, I'm sorry no amount of mini skirt magic is going to change that. Her butt is uncovered.

I feel like punching a Pedophile right now :down:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#23910 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:56 PM

@vanitas
Her fight with neji among the other make her get sympathic from her fan.

#23911 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

It seems there's no point other than a mini Hinata side character and who likes Boruto.

Other than that, she's getting screen time much more than the other side characters since her introduction in the past episode.

Edited by T XD, 23 April 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#23912 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

Who is the heroine in Boruto again?

#23913 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

Who is the heroine in Boruto again?

Sarada, but SP has their own ways in dealing with main characters only with this series.

Edited by T XD, 23 April 2017 - 06:32 PM.

#23914 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

@vanitas
Her fight with neji among the other make her get sympathic from her fan.

And that goes nowhere for hinata, not once do we see her do anything about this or try to improve her skills.

#23915 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

I had a thought of just how eerily badass Mikoto might have been if she was shown to activate her Sharingan...

Sarada, but SP has their own ways in dealing with main characters only with this series.

For some reason I kept thinking there was none lol  :ermm: or that it was just undecided.

#23916 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

I had a thought of just how eerily badass Mikoto might have been if she was shown to activate her Sharingan...

For some reason I kept thinking there was none lol  :ermm: or that it was just undecided.

I wish mikoto was still alive she seemed like a badass and a good friend to kushina and probably a great mom to Naruto. She's one of the three Uchiha I like.

#23917 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

If she was still alive, she would ear-pull Sasuke to Konoha back then... and now :P

Sarada is the heroine officially. But, it seems no one is official to SP in this franchise.

Edited by T XD, 23 April 2017 - 08:19 PM.

#23918 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

If she was still alive, she would ear-pull Sasuke to Konoha back then... and now :P

Sarada is the heroine officially. But, it seems no one is official to SP in this franchise.

Hell Ya she would cause mikoto is that awesome.

#23919 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:39 AM

i was looking for this scene just to watch something with better animation and some thought put in to it... even though it's filler

#23920 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

How do you guys feel about post ending cheating fanfics? A fanfic that explored Naruto and Sakura still having feeling for each other and how it effected their current life and relationships would be a good idea. I think that type of story would be a good read. I wrote a few fanfics but they suck.

Edited by DeathGodMack, 24 April 2017 - 09:31 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)