Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#2361 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

I just read something cute on tumblr. What if Sakura left her bangs to the side, because naruto complimented her forhead? ...(kakelrklwkwiwksjwijustdied) that would be the cutest thing EVER. Although, highly doubt that's the reason why. lol imma cry now bye.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#2362 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm happy that she has short hair still. I guess it's now her thing. I mean if she wants it long then good. Just that she always seem to be a short hair girl and did grew out for well you know.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 06 August 2014 - 04:31 PM.

#2363 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

I'm happy that she has short hair still. I guess it's now her thing. I mean if she wants it long then good. Just that she always seem to be a short hair girl and did grew out for well you know.

Short hair is part of her identity.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2364 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

canadian_dj you like hockey

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2365 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Am I the only one bothered by who the mystery housewife could possibly be? That's literally the only thing that interests me about the movie. If it isn't Sakura then the only other person it could be is Hinata or a new character who is apparently close to Naruto.

Edited by Pepsi, 06 August 2014 - 04:36 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#2366 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

You already know NS will be canon, so why worry about the mystery woman? :sweat: Plus, the fans gave her that name. It could just be someone who works at the ramen place. It's not confirmed to be a housewife.

Edited by Lilac, 06 August 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#2367 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

You already know NS will be canon, so why worry about the mystery woman? :sweat: Plus, the fans gave her that name. It could just be someone who works at the ramen place. It's not confirmed to be a housewife.

Because I'm worried about my OTP being kittened up because Kishi wants to keep this kitten a mystery as oppose to resolving it and then progressing it.

Why would it be Ayame? She isn't close to Naruto and the clothes she wears is different.

eh10ut.jpg

#2368 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

^YAAAS.
I'm sorry. But some people are worrying WAY too much about that sketch.

elaborate.

eh10ut.jpg

#2369 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

^YAAAS.
I'm sorry. But some people are worrying WAY too much about that sketch. 😂

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#2370 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

Why does that fluff up NS, though? It's the fans that are making it seem like she's important. She'll probably just be some one off movie character or something, lol. Or maybe it is Sakura? I don't think so, because like I said, why hide the face if it's that obvious--but I don't think it'll mean the end of NS if it's someone else. Who knows, maybe he thinks he's being sneaky?

#2371 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Because I'm worried about my OTP being f**cked up because Kishi wants to keep this kitten a mystery as oppose to resolving it and then progressing it.

Why would it be Ayame? She isn't close to Naruto and the clothes she wears is different.

She actually is quite close to Naruto.

She treats him like a little brother and he calls her Nee-chan multiple times.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#2372 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Short hair is part of her identity.

I know. That's why I'm happy.

#2373 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Why does that fluff up NS, though? It's the fans that are making it seem like she's important. She'll probably just be some one off movie character or something, lol. Or maybe it is Sakura? I don't think so, because like I said, why hide the face if it's that obvious--but I don't think it'll mean the end of NS if it's someone else. Who knows, maybe he thinks he's being sneaky?

Why would he hide her face if its someone we don't know? That makes even less sense. If it was a new character we would see what she looks like.

At this point its obvious its not Sakura because of the hair and clothes but who else could it be?

eh10ut.jpg

#2374 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

She actually is quite close to Naruto.

She treats him like a little brother and he calls her Nee-chan multiple times.

He's their most frequent customer how does that equate to them being close to him and even then her father is alot more closer to him since we actually have seen him more in the manga.

eh10ut.jpg

#2375 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Why would he hide her face if its someone we don't know? That makes even less sense. If it was a new character we would see what she looks like.

At this point its obvious its not Sakura because of the hair and clothes but who else could it be?

It's not Hinata--so don't worry about it ;) I mean, sure, if Hinata's design comes out and she's wearing a low cut top with black sleaves underneath, then worry, but right now it's only going to drive you crazy wondering about the unknown!

#2376 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

A) The hair is way different

B)The boobs are smaller than Hinata's 

Posted Image

#2377 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

He's their most frequent customer how does that equate to them being close to him and even then her father is alot more closer to him since we actually have seen him more in the manga.

And Naruto calls him gramps, all I'm trying to say is they are probably the closest we will get to someone bringing up Naruto even if it is just feeding him, they didnt treat him like a monster.

That's why it could be Ayame.

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 06 August 2014 - 04:54 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#2378 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

THis was the message:

An emergency special cut scene from the movie has been sent to the public!

A video with a great impulse and powerful that will make you to want to see the movie right now!
People who hasn't watched it yet check it now!

This was the post on Tumblr I was talking abouthttp://saku091.tumbl...m-the-movie-has

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2379 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

THis was the message:

An emergency special cut scene from the movie has been sent to the public!
A video with a great impulse and powerful that will make you to want to see the movie right now!
People who hasn't watched it yet check it now!

This was the post on Tumblr I was talking abouthttp://saku091.tumbl...m-the-movie-has

A kiss scene will make me use my vacation dates, waste all of my savings for a trip to Japan, and I won't regret ANYTHING.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 06 August 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#2380 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

I still can't believe it. I mean just imagine you only read the manga then you'll have it end without a conclusion? That can't be. The manga has to show us how naruto ends, the finale chapter with him being hokage. That must be so because you cannot expect people to watch the movie especially when the manga is as long as naruto it needs a proper manga ending. I still don't know what to think about this movie. My guess is that kishi is going to give us an epilogue chapter before the movie airs in which he'll show us hokage naruto. The movie might be then the filling material in which they show how everything went the way it did to happen as it did in.the epilogue chapter.

Ackermann'd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users