• Please log in to reply
3357 replies to this topic

#2341 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

True enough, although you didn't share your steak :hehehe: anyway there WILL be sharing food here or none at all :kukuku:

Uh yeah that is technically speaking, the pure Japanese use of the word. any differentiation between Ecchi and Hentai/adult content is purely weaboo creation. But anyway yeah it's an ecchi series that's why foodgasm is "not" an exaggeration or made up :P

You just try and take my food.......I'll unleash hell like no one has seen  :hm: .

Me loves hot spicy foodgasm  :smug:  :whistling: .

i like this series so much that i'm willing to turn a blind eye to those annoying scenes now  :excited:

also megumi ftw!

just saw her ep with shinomiya. quite a realistic plot and i was thinking the same thing as dojima when he said soma can only help her so far, she had to prove her own worth  :yes:

OMFG!!! YOUR SIG!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Edited by FireFox, 26 February 2016 - 06:25 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2342 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:29 PM

Chapter is up!!!  http://readms.com/r/...ouma/156/3254/1

The Antichrist Freakish Tattooed Jerk seems overpowered as fuk in this chap!!! Now I wonder who will win!? Still waiting to see what Ryo has up in his sleeve :pinch: .   But I still want to taste a slice of that "Bacon wrapped Salmon" :drool:.   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2343 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

does anyone know which episode did 4 years old alice serve erina the cake and she said it was disgusting? :excited:

also which episode is this from?

tumblr_inline_nqktzqhfLr1tszaae_500.png

You just try and take my food.......I'll unleash hell like no one has seen  :hm: .

Me loves hot spicy foodgasm  :smug:  :whistling: .

OMFG!!! YOUR SIG!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

:excited:

Edited by Hanabi, 26 February 2016 - 06:53 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#2344 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:06 PM

does anyone know which episode did 4 years old alice serve erina the cake and she said it was disgusting? :excited:

Episode 14 I think . 

Don't remember from which episode is the Megumi pic though sorry  :sweat: .

Edited by FireFox, 26 February 2016 - 07:07 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#2345 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:57 PM

i like this series so much that i'm willing to turn a blind eye to those annoying scenes now  :excited:

also megumi ftw!

just saw her ep with shinomiya. quite a realistic plot and i was thinking the same thing as dojima when he said soma can only help her so far, she had to prove her own worth  :yes:

Yeeeeees!!! LOVE MEGUMI :love:  :love: One of my favorite girls ever :excited:

But she doesn't want to share her food!!?  :twitch: . 

But I don't wanna  :hm: every food that belongs to someone else tastes more delicious so I want yours too   :pimp: .

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! Eat your veggies!!!  :kukuku: .

Luck has nothing to do with your inexperience unlike a expert like moi  :hehehe:.

:twitch: .  

I'll share my food :chuckle:

:smack: Go eat your socks. I'll eat veggies after that.

:hm:

Edited by Mixer, 26 February 2016 - 07:57 PM.

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#2346 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:58 PM

Chapter is up!!!  http://readms.com/r/...ouma/156/3254/1

The Antichrist Freakish Tattooed Jerk seems overpowered as fuk in this chap!!! Now I wonder who will win!? Still waiting to see what Ryo has up in his sleeve :pinch: .   But I still want to taste a slice of that "Bacon wrapped Salmon" :drool:.   

The cover for the chapter!!!!!!!!!! ALICE!!! I'll read the chapter later, though DX

#2347 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

That sig though :lmao:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2348 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:41 PM

i can't find anything of hayama and jun.. does the fandom not like them because of the age gap?

they're so cute tgt :umm:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#2349 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:51 PM

This is a bit wierd weird, I read this chapter an hour ago, and have been watching Tom Scott Youtube video and this video just turned up in my recommended list...If I had a Dishwasher I'd be tempted to try this, dispite really not being a big fan of any fish except, Cod, Haddock and tuna.

iAnby7W.gif

#2350 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:09 PM

i can't find anything of hayama and jun.. does the fandom not like them because of the age gap?

they're so cute tgt :umm:

No its not that (though many don't like Hayama) its just that the fandom considers their relationship like parental one you know mother son like  :sweat:

Yeeeeees!!! LOVE MEGUMI :love:  One of my favorite girls ever :excited:

I'll share my food :chuckle:

:smack: Go eat your socks. I'll eat veggies after that.

:hm:

You will!?  :wot: . Then give me some  :fu: .

No!!! How about you eat your veggies with my socks!? You'll get quite the flavor  :chuckle: .

:yucky: .

The cover for the chapter!!!!!!!!!! ALICE!!! I'll read the chapter later, though DX

She's gorgeous and not to mention that Erina snow doll figure  :excited: .

You do that XD I beat you again though  :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

#2351 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

No its not that (though many don't like Hayama) its just that the fandom considers their relationship like parental one you know mother son like  :sweat:. xcited: .

Huh, why so? He seems like a good rival though i havent really read the manga yet. I know he sort of trashed talked an opponent who lost though, is that why hes being disliked?

Ah, i see.. i thought the way they blushed after he won hints to a romantic development..

Edited by Hanabi, 26 February 2016 - 09:20 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#2352 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:38 PM

Huh, why so? He seems like a good rival though i haven't really read the manga yet. I know he sort of trashed talked an opponent who lost though, is that why hes being disliked?

Ah, i see.. i thought the way they blushed after he won hints to a romantic development..

Well I think that's part of the reason bc he's to high of himself (jerkish) looking down upon others and some asspulled things which I'm not gonna spoiler it for you if you want to read the manga :sweat: .  

That was bc its not in his character it was from embarrassment, but it was a funny scene nonetheless  :lol:.

Posted Image                                                            

#2353 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

Well I think that's part of the reason bc he's to high of himself (jerkish) looking down upon others and some asspulled things which I'm not gonna spoiler it for you if you want to read the manga :sweat: .  

That was bc its not in his character it was from embarrassment, but it was a funny scene nonetheless  :lol:.

there's so many jerks from the small snippets i seen :lmao: i think it's good though, kitchens are war zones after all.

shinomiya being one of them, leaving the yellowed veggie on purpose.. just to expel some students  :hm: megumi was being ingenious in making it look good and taste good :hm:  :hm:  :hm:

i love hinako and the other alumni for dissing him :excited:

tumblr_npv0ktrzcG1r60zuio1_500.gif

tumblr_nq93foXbGp1sxfvy5o2_500.gif

"if i wipe all my memories of you, the dish would be perfect"

Edited by Hanabi, 27 February 2016 - 10:49 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#2354 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:35 AM

Well, he does gain my respect later on that's for sure. For moments he has, his development deserve my respect. No wonder he was in popularity poll twice.

#2355 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:05 PM

No its not that (though many don't like Hayama) its just that the fandom considers their relationship like parental one you know mother son like  :sweat:

You will!?  :wot: . Then give me some  :fu: .

No!!! How about you eat your veggies with my socks!? You'll get quite the flavor  :chuckle: .

:yucky: .

She's gorgeous and not to mention that Erina snow doll figure  :excited: .

You do that XD I beat you again though  :pimp: .

I'll give you :chuckle:  *gives you salad*

:smack: Nooo, you can eat those socks and veggies :hm:

Doll Erina was cute too :umm:

:hm: It's because I've been busy. I'll surpass you soon :hehehe:

there's so many jerks from the small snippets i seen :lmao: i think it's good though, kitchens are war zones after all.

shinomiya being one of them, leaving the yellowed veggie on purpose.. just to expel some students  :hm: megumi was being ingenious in making it look good and taste good :hm:  :hm:  :hm:

i love hinako and the other alumni for dissing him :excited:

tumblr_npv0ktrzcG1r60zuio1_500.gif

tumblr_nq93foXbGp1sxfvy5o2_500.gif

What episode are you at?

#2356 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:10 PM

I'll give you :chuckle:  *gives you salad*

:smack: Nooo, you can eat those socks and veggies :hm:

Doll Erina was cute too :umm:

:hm: It's because I've been busy. I'll surpass you soon :hehehe:

What episode are you at?

so far, i saw the great autumn episodes, camp buffet ep, aldini ep, megumi/shino ep, omelet souffle ep, and various food scenes in youtube e.g. gotcha pork roast, erina rice bowl..

i only wanted to see the food but i got stuck on megumi... now i'm watching ep 6

Edited by Hanabi, 27 February 2016 - 03:12 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#2357 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:17 PM

so far, i saw the great autumn episodes, camp buffet ep, aldini ep, megumi/shino ep, omelet souffle ep, and various food scenes in youtube e.g. gotcha pork roast, erina rice bowl..

i only wanted to see the food but i got stuck on megumi... now i'm watching ep 6

HanHan-chan you gotta watch it chronology XD But, I still think you'll understand even through you don't.

Have fun with all the fanservice :chuckle: (the fanservice will die down though) 

#2358 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:27 PM

HanHan-chan you gotta watch it chronology XD But, I still think you'll understand even through you don't.

Have fun with all the fanservice :chuckle: (the fanservice will die down though) 

i'm sorry for my bad habit :excited: you're right i don't understand some stuff like umami. they keep gushing over this during taste tests.. i googled it but i'm still quite confused over this term.

Megumi is so cool! ...or something like that

i like megumi more and more :excited:

Edited by Hanabi, 27 February 2016 - 07:56 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#2359 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

I love that page. That was great. Where are you up to?

#2360 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:37 PM

I love that page. That was great. Where are you up to?

i read soma vs alice, megumi vs ryo, and hayama/jun backstory in the manga

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users