Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#2341 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

Lol.

So, I heard there's more info coming tomorrow. Is this true?

it will be aired something related to the movie after the episode...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2342 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

it will be aired something related to the movie after the episode...

I see. Ok then.

#2343 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

What are you talking about, we just got character designs 

Plus you know pairing stuff is resolved at the end of the manga 

1.What do you mean "what're you talking about? I couldn't be more direct"

2. only half the time is that the case especielly since Kishi flat out told us that NS was endgame since 504 and again 631 what the hell would be the point waiting until the very end? Having a canon moment won't possibly live up to 700+ chapters of hype either they become canon beforehand and we actually see NS as a relationship or family interaction or Kishi f**cks up and saves it for the very last chapter

Besides there's so much ground to cover for NS it can't be resolved in a simply like when EdxWinry became canon. They need to cover the following.

-When did Naruto fall for Sakura

-When did Sakura fall for Naruto

-Naruto not being a silver medal

-Sakura somehow proving that NS is happening not just because Sasuke is unattenable or uninteresting to her

It can't be like Ed and Winry's scene or Haru and Elie's scene "I love you", "I love you too" scene there has to be some kitten that needs to be discussed first because of the fact that Kishi has been playing around with this for over a decade there's still some things that need being answered.

It'll be canon eventually, cheer up.  :eager:

That's part of the problem no matter what Kishi does it will be underwhelming compared to what he easily could have done or anything LadyGT related because he wants to keep his wallet fat.

Edited by Pepsi, 06 August 2014 - 03:46 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#2344 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

I love how everyone on Saiyan Island is complaining about how she doesn't have big boobs. I'm glad Kishi didn't give her a gigantic chest. She looks more natural the way she is :wink:

I think Sakura doesn't need a huge chest to prove she's pretty. Sakura is friggin gorgeous in that sketch.

#2345 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

2. only half the time is that the case especielly since Kishi flat out told us that NS was endgame since 504 and again 631 what the hell would be the point waiting until the very end? Having a canon moment won't possibly live up to 700+ chapters of hype either they become canon beforehand and we actually see NS as a relationship or family interaction or Kishi f**cks up and saves it for the very last chapter

Besides there's so much ground to cover for NS it can't be resolved in a simply like when EdxWinry became canon. They need to cover the following.

-Sakura somehow proving that NS is happening not just because Sasuke is unattenable or uninteresting to her

It can't be like Ed and Winry's scene or Haru and Elie's scene "I love you", "I love you too" scene there has to be some kitten that needs to be discussed first because of the fact that Kishi has been playing around with this for over a decade there's still some things that need being answered.

That's part of the problem no matter what Kishi does it will be underwhelming compared to what he easily could have done or anything LadyGT related because he wants to keep his wallet fat.

You are expecting so much from a shonen manga, no from kishimoto

I thought everybody knew he was going to save the pairing stuff for the last few chapters

Posted Image

#2346 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

I think Sakura doesn't need a huge chest to prove she's pretty. Sakura is friggin gorgeous in that sketch.

Her character development doesn't go straight to her chest like Hinata. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2347 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Apparently we're gonna have a cut-scene from the new movie in tomorrow's episode or something along the lines

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2348 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

You are expecting so much from a shonen manga, no from kishimoto
I thought everybody knew he was going to save the pairing stuff for the last few chapters

You're joking....how is getting resolve before the last chapters "expecting too much"?

Toriyoma did resolve of both GokuxChi-Chi and GohanxVidel before the manga was close to its end....and he was neither interested nor did he care about the romance and he actually did a better job rather than playing around with the fans so that he can only please 1/3rd of them

Apparently we're gonna have a cut-scene from the new movie in tomorrow's episode or something along the lines

fingers crossed maybe naruto will actually say three words this time...

Edited by Pepsi, 06 August 2014 - 03:51 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#2349 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

You're joking....how is getting resolve before the last chapters "expecting too much"?

Because kishimoto won't stop teasing

Posted Image

#2350 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

I think they meant, your expectations are too high for this author. He's not that great at romance. I mean, Obito was absolved with no resolution, I don't see NS being treated any differently, lol.They already know they love each other and nothing has come from it yet. The best I'd hope for is a chapter, maybe. :sweatdrop:

#2351 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

I still say we should kidnap Kishimoto(or Kubo since I'm 99% sure that Kubo has taken over Naruto lol) and put LadyGT on his place Tg93_PTs.gif.

After this chapter and the previous ones my faith in Kishimoto is very very small about doing justice to the ending of this manga its like the more he writes the more he kittens on his story  I still have small hope that he will get back on track and writes the ending on a high note but who knows meh! I barely care now  .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2352 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Because kishimoto won't stop teasing

Hence why earlier I called him a sellout because he wants to keep his wallet fat and make all the pairing fans die of anticipation so he can only please one of them....its borderline mean spirited.

AS oppose to this where he can resolve NS and actually go from there like a good storyteller should do because isn't even conclusive.

eh10ut.jpg

#2353 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

Source? I know in the twitter page they mentioned a corner about the new era project will appear along with the episode, but I'm not sure what they mean by 'corner.'

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#2354 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hence why earlier I called him a sellout because he wants to keep his wallet fat and make all the pairing fans die of anticipation so he can only please one of them....its borderline mean spirited.

AS oppose to this where he can resolve NS and actually go from there like a good storyteller should do because isn't even conclusive.

>good story teller

>kishimoto

Posted Image

#2355 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

YES !!!

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#2356 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

Source? I know in the twitter page they mentioned a corner about the new era project will appear along with the episode, but I'm not sure what they mean by 'corner.'

Argh, I saw it on Tumblr and it had a link but I didn't click it..

#2357 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

Let's see. Last teaser had Naruto saying "Let's go!" Maybe next one is "Let's go...dattebayo!" One extra word newer! Lol.

....My mojo wanted to say this to prevent that

#2358 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Let's see. Last teaser had Naruto saying "Let's go!" Maybe next one is "Let's go...dattebayo!" One extra word newer! Lol.

....My mojo wanted to say this to prevent that

Maybe you Mojo can help us with far more bad scenarious? Today I've got a visit from a chimney sweep, which means good luck for all I know, but hey, you may never be prepared enough x)

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 06 August 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#2359 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

If I find the post again, I'll come back with the info. The way they put it it made it sound as we're getting images from the movie itself with the characters themsleves and some interactions, dunno.

#2360 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

Me too. Seems like natural growth like Kushina. I'm fine with that.
It'll be funny that the sketch from before is just there for sake of there. I know I know, but just imagine that.

The only thing I really wanted was for her to have longer hair. But the short hair is still cute

She may not have big boobs
But she has that ass tho :pimp:

LMAO

Yep, thats why she's the queen :D

Edited by Swagkura, 06 August 2014 - 04:26 PM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users