31593 replies to this topic

#22881 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

Here's a curious question: do you think people can be easily amazed from other series after reading Naruto or perhaps Bleach for that matter. I feel like people are stuck in the status quo series like Naruto. Everything kept the same for the most part and really, Sakura loving Sasuke without a logical explanation/development was the icing on the cake. I don't know, that's how I feel.

#22882 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:37 AM

But I did talk to my friend as well today, we are both Naruto fans yet he soon brought up the walking dead and how would some of the ones in Naruto would handle being in that world and how long they would live for.

Now we both agreed that Naruto would die first either by the governor, why cause he thinks that there is good in every damn last person we both said even if he got that far away by Negan he would be killed, as he would just have fits that he is not getting this way. He said this cause of the land of Iron fit he had over Sasuke.

Hinata well my friend just said this he told me out of her and Sakura Hinata would have left Sopfiha Carol's daughter to die the moment she thinks Naruto is in danger after all he said from the Last Hinata just has one thought in her mind Narutp, but he said with Sakura she would at the very least give her life to keep the girl safe.

oddly we both agreed that Sasuke would live longer that Naruto and Hinata (Who would kill her self the moment Naruto died, his words not mine) we just not sure on Sakura but knowing Sasuke he would kill her.

Naruto - Aside from being killed, I could see him also easily getting brainwashed by the Governor's words and end up following him like Andrea, just so long as he never is allowed to discover the truth about him, all while ignoring warnings from everyone about him and perhaps even ending up pushing everyone way as they start getting tired of trying to convince him like Michonne.

Hinata - I could easily see her being among the first to die too because her complete and utter helplessness unless she knows Naruto is right there or at least nearby. So if she ever had to go on a run without Naruto and her group got attacked by a horde of walkers, she would more than likely panic and freeze, desperately hoping Naruto just swoops in and whisks her away, and make everything worse and result in herself and/or others getting bitten, and even if she managed to survive the attack, she would now have a target on her back by the friends and/or family the one(s) who didn't make it all because of her inability to do anything when she very well should have been able to.

Sakura - Pre-693 Sakura could easily be a survivor and lead others to survive too. Perhaps almost be like part Rick and part Hershel. Post-693, she would really just be a follower. Sure she could show toughness at points, but she would immediately deflate, but as you said, she would still put her life on the line to protect others and would probably die doing so, especially if she ends up pushed to some depressed state by Sasuke or someone.

Sasuke - Sadly, I also have to agree that Sasuke would probably survive longer than the others, though he would probably still end up dying before the end by either taking a much bigger horde than he can fight off with no one to watch his back, or end up attacked by a horde of people of whom he had made enemies of due to killing people close to them in order to help himself survive. Basically, I'd probably compare him to Shane..

2e5.gif

#22883 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Here's a curious question: do you think people can be easily amazed from other series after reading Naruto or perhaps Bleach for that matter. I feel like people are stuck in the status quo series like Naruto. Everything kept the same for the most part and really, Sakura loving Sasuke without a logical explanation/development was the icing on the cake. I don't know, that's how I feel.

It depends on the person's degree of attachment to the series. Maybe some would be amazed, but not as much as Naruto. Maybe some would like a lot other series than Naruto, but still can't let go of Naruto series.

I see many series that are much good than Naruto in terms of action and romance. An example of a very good action series for adults is Attack on Titan and Hellsing Ultimate. As for romance, it would be subplot cause I don't watch series having the main genre being romance, which is Noragami.

For me, Bleach has good action and better than Naruto's. Its romance is also better than Naruto's to some extent.

Edited by T XD, 25 September 2016 - 06:39 PM.

#22884 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:47 PM

It depends on the person's degree of attachment to the series. Maybe some would be amazed, but not as much as Naruto. Maybe some would like a lot other series than Naruto, but still can't let go of Naruto series.

I see many series that are much good than Naruto in terms of action and romance. An example of a very good action series for adults is Attack on Titan and Hellsing Ultimate. As for romance, it would be subplot cause I don't watch series having the main genre being romance, which is Noragami.

For me, Bleach has good action and better than Naruto's. Its romance is also better than Naruto's to some extent.

I suppose that's one way to look at it on their view, which actually didn't come across me. That is a good point. It would be a shame to downplay every other series for the benefit of your fave.

#22885 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:15 AM

Meh, it had potential but the ending ruined it.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#22886 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:41 AM

The keyword is "to some extent."

#22887 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:44 AM

The keyword is "to some extent."

And the key phrase was "but the ending ruined it". Bleach had potential "to some extent" but the ending ruined it.

EXL5X4B.png

#22888 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:54 AM

Touché.

Do you think people only see the content and not the execution?

#22889 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:45 AM

Touché.

No, they go hand in hand. Naruto's ending was kitten because of both that the pairings happened and how the pairings happened. Same with Bleach.

EXL5X4B.png

#22890 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

Why is it after looking up some things about Xenoverse and xenoverse 2 youtube thinks i want to watch Naruto?

As for Naruto and Bleach's endings. Naruto's ending was decided by editors and executive to try and maximize profits from their cash cow. So the pairing and how they happened were decided by them as well as when the story would end. Bleach's they wanted it over with. So they just told Kubo to end it. They didn't care about the pairing. So, it was up to him to decided who got with who in the few chapters he was allowed.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 September 2016 - 07:45 AM.

#22891 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:33 AM

Which is why I said to ' some extent ' XD As in the ending pairings were always one sided and we see them happening with no explanation. It's similar to Naruto.

Touché.

I think many see the content only; If they don't care on how the story is as long as they're enjoying it and / or how a story should be done for it to be good. It's also related to as long as they see what they like, they won't think of the execution.

Whereas execution comes before the act that gives the content of a story. A good execution gives a good and coherent content and vice versa.

So, the execution is important for the content. Execution is more important than the content.

#22892 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:42 AM

i just saw ladygt's blog and wow she's successful in her art ventures  :wub:

she's now a character figurine designer in tsume-art and she designed zoro from one piece, the baldy from one punch man (can't rem his name forgive me), hinata with twin lion fists, and minato and some other figurenes i didn't recognize. the company give her names of the characters and she design their poses, i think. her work always look fab  :wub:  :wub:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#22893 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:52 AM

I would like to buy them if I have the option.

#22894 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

Does LadyGT still do NS arts ?

#22895 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

she's now a character figurine designer in tsume-art and she designed zoro from one piece, the baldy (Saitama) from one punch man (can't rem his name forgive me), hinata with twin lion fists, and minato and some other figurines i didn't recognize. the company give her names of the characters and she design their poses, i think. her work always look fab  :wub:  :wub:

No surprise. She is really good at copying other peoples' art style. Ha ha ha some actually did pay her to do hinata. That is funny.

Well she has done some figurines from Naruto in her new job. But fan art she has done since the ending are Fairy Tail, Sonic, and Overwatch among others.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 September 2016 - 01:16 PM.

#22896 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:13 PM

Might be unknown sadly with how bad NH fans are she might not in fear they will just attack her and call her names, a person can only take so much.

#22897 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:53 PM

Might be unknown sadly with how bad NH fans are she might not in fear they will just attack her and call her names, a person can only take so much.

From what I remember, I think LadyGT was really hurt by the ending. Her NS art lives on in the fandom's hearts, but she left the Naruto fandom once the ending was revealed. Flat out dropped it, if I remember right. I can't blame her. Plus she was attacked a lot by the NH/SS shippers. Having your favorite series get the worst possible outcome, your favorite ship not happening AND being attacked by some of the rudest people on earth is too much. I can't blame her for dropping it cold.

Designing a few Naruto figures must be difficult for her.  :confused:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#22898 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:55 PM

From what I remember, I think LadyGT was really hurt by the ending. Her NS art lives on in the fandom's hearts, but she left the Naruto fandom once the ending was revealed. Flat out dropped it, if I remember right. I can't blame her. Plus she was attacked a lot by the NH/SS shippers. Having your favorite series get the worst possible outcome, your favorite ship not happening AND being attacked by some of the rudest people on earth is too much. I can't blame her for dropping it cold.

Designing a few Naruto figures must be difficult for her.  :confused:

she's a professional artist after all, free! and overwatch are her faves now

she's also a gintama fan, too bad there's no gintama figurine designed by her yet :umm:

Edited by Hanabi, 28 September 2016 - 06:56 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#22899 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:41 PM

Naruto - Aside from being killed, I could see him also easily getting brainwashed by the Governor's words and end up following him like Andrea, just so long as he never is allowed to discover the truth about him, all while ignoring warnings from everyone about him and perhaps even ending up pushing everyone way as they start getting tired of trying to convince him like Michonne.

Hinata - I could easily see her being among the first to die too because her complete and utter helplessness unless she knows Naruto is right there or at least nearby. So if she ever had to go on a run without Naruto and her group got attacked by a horde of walkers, she would more than likely panic and freeze, desperately hoping Naruto just swoops in and whisks her away, and make everything worse and result in herself and/or others getting bitten, and even if she managed to survive the attack, she would now have a target on her back by the friends and/or family the one(s) who didn't make it all because of her inability to do anything when she very well should have been able to.

Sakura - Pre-693 Sakura could easily be a survivor and lead others to survive too. Perhaps almost be like part Rick and part Hershel. Post-693, she would really just be a follower. Sure she could show toughness at points, but she would immediately deflate, but as you said, she would still put her life on the line to protect others and would probably die doing so, especially if she ends up pushed to some depressed state by Sasuke or someone.

Sasuke - Sadly, I also have to agree that Sasuke would probably survive longer than the others, though he would probably still end up dying before the end by either taking a much bigger horde than he can fight off with no one to watch his back, or end up attacked by a horde of people of whom he had made enemies of due to killing people close to them in order to help himself survive. Basically, I'd probably compare him to Shane..

Naruto- Yes I agree man sadly this is who he is after all and he just has to be right as well all the time more so that he will not even care what the others, and mean how many times did people say how far gone Sasuke was and he didn't hear them and ignored them and the warnings that they gave, a lot by the end he would die a painful death and would see that this new would with the dead walking is a harsh one and how wrong he was I trust every person thinking there was good in them.

Hinata- Yeah hence why I said she would leave Sophia to die, and she wouldn't even care that she got her killed and not just her but others who go out on runs as well as so like you said mand they would all die as she could not handle it and would always think of Naruto hoping that he would come to save her. And that is the thing that makes me angry when Sophia died it was sad, so what I would like to ask is why, why the hell does Hinata get to kittening live while a sweet girl like Sophia died when we all know she would have become a badd ass just look at her comic counterpart and her mother Carol in the show, how does that work out then that Hinata live cause she is sweet?

Sakura- yeah that is all very true I mean as I said I see her going out saving people like I said if it came down to it which would put her about the others, my friend even agreed with what you said on her as well, but said he would love to have Sakura do what Carol did to her kitten of a husband Ed, but he also said Kishi would have liked Ed as Kishi has a lot view on woman.

Sasuke- I 100% agree on Sasuke I mean he would not care for other groups either and would just use them as well for his own ends, laigh and agree that he is like Shane just a lot worse in some ways.

#22900 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:00 AM

she's now a character figurine designer in tsume-art and she designed zoro from one piece, the baldy from one punch man (can't rem his name forgive me), hinata with twin lion fists, and minato and some other figurenes i didn't recognize. the company give her names of the characters and she design their poses, i think. her work always look fab  :wub:  :wub:

Is she an professional artist?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)