#22861 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:28 PM

I was joking. It's just a coincidence.

Still there's no reason for sakura to get breast enlargement.

#22862 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:31 PM

Still there's no reason for sakura to get breast enlargement.

Well, find a way to tone her quality of design higher. Remember, Kishi draw her prettier to make up for character development. Yes, they have to look pretty for a war.

#22863 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

@Touken
I have different view on that.
Endgame in bleach has nothing to do with chest size.

Everything in this world has to do with the size of ones chest. The bigger the chest, the greater your success. The world itself orbits around them. :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 September 2016 - 12:55 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22864 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 12:52 PM

Big or flat, it's really silly and shallow when someone would depend on a character's chest size to be liked or not  :fu:

Edited by T XD, 23 September 2016 - 12:52 PM.

#22865 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

tumblr_mxtdziaXoF1t7v82zo1_500.gif

Same

picture-110.png?w=480&h=320&crop=1

#22866 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

When Naruto from action-shonen manga turn into soap opera, and now breast size competition .... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#22867 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

When Naruto from action-shonen manga turn into soap opera, and now breast size competition .... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After Pain really it started to turn into a Shoujo. Ppl became less concerned with how Naruto would change the system and more interested in who would bang who. Even us NS fans were guilty of this, Sakura's character for example had a lot of issues but many ppl thought her getting over Sasgay and being with Naruto would redeem her.

Tbh I think most fans after pain and later Obito "The coolest guy"  just quit on the story ever making sense and focused on the pairings. Especially after the character assassination that was 693. 

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#22868 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:30 PM

Maybe because I read good shoujo (thanks, honey!), I haven't read a shoujo that has this magnitude of stupidity. Well...um...Either way, I didn't want it in Naruto.

#22869 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:08 PM

Well, it was supposed to focus on ninja action and their difficulties.

Edited by T XD, 23 September 2016 - 08:10 PM.

#22870 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:15 PM

After Pain really it started to turn into a Shoujo. Ppl became less concerned with how Naruto would change the system and more interested in who would bang who. Even us NS fans were guilty of this, Sakura's character for example had a lot of issues but many ppl thought her getting over Sasgay and being with Naruto would redeem her.

Tbh I think most fans after pain and later Obito "The coolest guy"  just quit on the story ever making sense and focused on the pairings. Especially after the character assassination that was 693. 

Also the long dragged out War arc that had: Constant back and forth nH and NS moments which led to more arguments, increase focus on the uchiha over everything else, the long drawn out pointless battles of people we don't care about, and so much more.

#22871 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:24 PM

guess I must be one of the only ones that doesn't and gets disgusted by the mess :superior:

I agree with you man it just so how sick the world really is.

#22872 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:42 PM

I think the biggest problem the war had was when 1 battle lasted 106 chapters long since The battle between Naruto and Toni took place in Chapter 574 and ended with 680.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#22873 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:11 PM

I think the biggest problem the war had was when 1 battle lasted 106 chapters long since The battle between Naruto and Toni took place in Chapter 574 and ended with 680.

I don't know who this "Toni" is, but it sounds like Tobi.

#22874 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

Which also sounds like "Raditz."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 September 2016 - 09:16 PM.

#22875 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Lol that was my bad.. I meant to say Tobi, but I guess I forget to double check my spellling.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#22876 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, they stood around that one area for a long time. It only felt war-ish in the first phase of Tobi/Madara/Juubi vs. Ninja Alliance because of deaths though heavily rushed. After that, well, it was going back to all-stars feel, rather than acually have a purpose. Sure, we got that standing Naruto panel and what not, by after that, with very few exceptions, it was just dragging.

What also hurts is that they keep using the tension of winning multiple times that it worn out and thus, I left feeling if there's anything that's going to tell me that it is over. In fact, it sort of have no bang conclusion. Just them waking up from a wonderful dream. The tension was killed off from the first use, it wasn't going to satisfy anyone significantly.

You can argue that it does hurt that it has literally two men against over 1000 and it has no standoff of "Holy crap! The bloodshed is real!" It just bored a lot of audience and I can see why. I was still fixated to see a redemption down the road, hence the positivity, but yeah, I was like Ned Flander. Sometimes, we can break character.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 23 September 2016 - 10:14 PM.

#22877 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, they stood around that one area for a long time. It only felt war-ish in the first phase of Tobi/Madara/Juubi vs. Ninja Alliance because of deaths though heavily rushed. After that, well, it was going back to all-stars feel, rather than acually have a purpose. Sure, we got that standing Naruto panel and what not, by after that, with very few exceptions, it was just dragging.

What also hurts is that they keep using the tension of winning multiple times that it worn out and thus, I left feeling if there's anything that's going to tell me that it is over. In fact, it sort of have no bang conclusion. Just them waking up from a wonderful dream. The tension was killed off from the first use, it wasn't going to satisfy anyone significantly.

You can argue that it does hurt that it has literally two men against over 1000 and it has no standoff of "Holy crap! The bloodshed is real!" It just bored a lot of audience and I can see why. I was still fixated to see a redemption down the road, hence the positivity, but yeah, I was like Ned Flander. Sometimes, we can break character.

The villains just felt like they weren't that threatening either. Like think about it:Madara, Tobi, Kaguya, and ten tails were hyped up to essentially be gods among shinobi, and yet the only person to die was Neji.

Even all the Kage survived..... somehow.

Oh wait I forgot, the more characters that die, the less characters that can be paired off bc shoujo :bash:  :bash:  :bash:  :bash:  :bash:

Reminds me of Star Wars really. Vader was such a good villain bc he killed Kenobi, and defeated Luke physically then crushed him emotionally. Kylo Ren though? Not even close. He throws tantrums and gets bit ch slapped by super girl in the very first movie.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#22878 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:12 AM

Perhaps but goddang dat butt though

hqdefault.jpgSakura11.jpgassaku2.png

sakuraharunofinal.jpg

_summer_mess__by_ladygt93-d2zmblp.jpg

:smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:

Oh, dear Lord. We have a user  complain about NH fans and their infatuation with Hinata's chest and how they make him sick and not five posts later, you do this.

I know you weren't the one who said that, but talk about undercutting the guys argument.

The villains just felt like they weren't that threatening either. Like think about it:Madara, Tobi, Kaguya, and ten tails were hyped up to essentially be gods among shinobi, and yet the only person to die was Neji.

I thought they were fairly threatening. Tobi/Obito's problem is that he was intolerable. He was a terrible person and the manga's attempt to redeem what he did was reprehensible. Kaguya's problem is that she wasn't a character. There was nothing. As for Madara, they manga did try to make me care. I just didn't. It God-moded him and then had him utter the stupidest line the series,

#22879 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:46 AM

Oh, dear Lord. We have a user  complain about NH fans and their infatuation with Hinata's chest and how they make him sick and not five posts later, you do this.

I know you weren't the one who said that, but talk about undercutting the guys argument.

I thought they were fairly threatening. Tobi/Obito's problem is that he was intolerable. He was a terrible person and the manga's attempt to redeem what he did was reprehensible. Kaguya's problem is that she wasn't a character. There was nothing. As for Madara, they manga did try to make me care. I just didn't. It God-moded him and then had him utter the stupidest line the series,

Meh we are both human and animal. Both sides of the coin must be sated for true happiness. Sakura had a solid character till 693 and that was why we liked her. She also had a nice tush.

Bolded:  I disagree, yeah they seemed threatening, but why should we even fear them? Save for Neji they got no one. Compared to Pain for example who killed Kakashi and Jiraiya. Now he was a villain.

#22880 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

Well I say the whole chest thing as people love to keep using it again and again aka the NH fans like a big chest is all that matters to them, me I wouldn't care about the chest size just as long as we can both be happy with each other, to me that is what love is not the size of a girls breasts, but how happy she makes you and you can make her, that they are there for you in times of need.

Which oddly I will say Hinata was not there for Naruto when Jiraiya was killed she didn't do much for helping him now did she but I gave up with the logic and Kishi's brain now.

Still out of all the girls in Naruto Hinata would be the very last girl I would ever go out with, and unlike Naruto I would not be brainwashed into loving her.

Meh we are both human and animal. Both sides of the coin must be sated for true happiness. Sakura had a solid character till 693 and that was why we liked her. She also had a nice tush.

Bolded:  I disagree, yeah they seemed threatening, but why should we even fear them? Save for Neji they got no one. Compared to Pain for example who killed Kakashi and Jiraiya. Now he was a villain.

Yeah but in the end Nagato did bring back Kakashi from death and many others, still James always says he wishes Pain ended Hinata but sadly Pain  would have just brought her back, its why I say Madara or Obito should have killed her, and it would have been no lose really if she had died after, :hehehe: the only ones who would have cared are her crazy fans.

But I did talk to my friend as well today, we are both Naruto fans yet he soon brought up the walking dead and how would some of the ones in Naruto would handle being in that world and how long they would live for.

Now we both agreed that Naruto would die first either by the governor, why cause he thinks that there is good in every damn last person we both said even if he got that far away by Negan he would be killed, as he would just have fits that he is not getting this way. He said this cause of the land of Iron fit he had over Sasuke.

Hinata well my friend just said this he told me out of her and Sakura Hinata would have left Sopfiha Carol's daughter to die the moment she thinks Naruto is in danger after all he said from the Last Hinata just has one thought in her mind Narutp, but he said with Sakura she would at the very least give her life to keep the girl safe.

oddly we both agreed that Sasuke would live longer that Naruto and Hinata (Who would kill her self the moment Naruto died, his words not mine) we just not sure on Sakura but knowing Sasuke he would kill her.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users