relax kids its just a cover page wait for the chapter seriously

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2222 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:25 AM

Where is the new chapter?! We got the movie announcement, spoilers, and cover page, but no chapter! :argh:

Wouldn't be surprised if they were holding out on us because there NS or sakura=run in the chapter :P

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#2223 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Wait for what ? Look what he's doing with this cover  yes a cover is a cover but he's the one doing it and I'm sick of him playing with us that's all .

If a cover is all it takes to break you...well then you came into this ship half-heartily 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#2224 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I'm not hyped for this movie. Considering that the serie end will be rushed. Especially for the pairing, whatever will be the end pairing, it will look bad. SS would look bad for having such a lack of good development, murder attempts and so on and on. NH would look bad because of lack of Naruto's feelings changing towards her in the whole serie. NS would look bad because Kishi would have tease the whole pairing fandom until the end. But still, NS is still the best and the most probable, thank to Minato's foreshadowing. 

By the way, the movie is a 2 years time skip after the end of the serie. 

Hey for all we know the movie can end with a wedding or child or many couplings including Narusaku. The movie could be the perfect way for us to see the next generation of the Uzamaki clan. Who knows maybe even get to quickly see Narusaku get married. 

Just based on the type of manga this is and the stereotypes for the manga, it's obvious as hell how this will end up and Naruto will get the woman that he's always wanted. That's just how these mangas work. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura will achieve most if not all their dreams(career wise) and in Naruto's case he will get everything he's ever wanted including the girl. That's his role as the main hero.

#2225 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

I don't think Kishi knows English.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2226 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Maybe I'm overreacting with Sakura riding with Sasuke on the horse, but I'm not going to overlook the fact that Kishi makes her unnecessarily blush.

How am I supposed to believe she'll stop loving the guy if Kishi keeps pulling stuff like this, even if it's AU it's not right.

That's why I say whatever the end pairing is, it will eb an asspull, Sakura sill have feelings for Sasuke, Naruto still have feelings for Sakura. Even if it would be more logical for Sakura to realize what she feels for Naruto, since it was hinted from the beginning of the serie, I don't trust Kishimoto anymore. He could do another asspull by making Naruto go to Hinata because he ended the deal with SS. 

Don't get me wrong, I still have faith in NS, just not in Kishimoto after what he has done today. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#2227 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

Lol what if Kishimoto was reading our posts right now?

Well if he got the internet without our notice or spy cams or something...then all this pairing trolling would make a heck of a lot more sense

#2228 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Here it comes guys!!!!! Get ready!!!! :D lol

#2229 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Hey for all we know the movie can end with a wedding or child or many couplings including Narusaku. The movie could be the perfect way for us to see the next generation of the Uzamaki clan. Who knows maybe even get to quickly see Narusaku get married. 

Just based on the type of manga this is and the stereotypes for the manga, it's obvious as hell how this will end up and Naruto will get the woman that he's always wanted. That's just how these mangas work. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura will achieve most if not all their dreams(career wise) and in Naruto's case he will get everything he's ever wanted including the girl. That's his role as the main hero.

Can you please explain that to all of the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans?! Because I really think that they (at least some or most of them) do not get it!

#2230 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

kishi neglects narusaku terribly lately..i can assume he might be doing this kitten because nh and ss are way more popular and he wants to milk as much money as he can through merchandise ,but at the same time he is screwing with the credibility of the pairing that actualy had more sense and logic to go canon(narusaku)..and if you consider that naruto is going to end this year.....its too late to play with the pairings

i swear if sakura is still a sasuke fangirl in the manga i would pimpslap the b*tch so hard..oh my god..no wonder why she gets so much hate

Where is this data that they're more popular? From what I know of my many friends in Japan, NS is the main pairing and only across the world is SS and NH even a thing. Not many people ship SS and NH that are not from USA, honestly.

#2231 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

I feel you guys so much. I can't believe how much trust I had in such a man like this... Well, guess we all make mistakes.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2232 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Here it comes guys!!!!! Get ready!!!! :D lol

With that... I almost feel like they need a timer for these things

#2233 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Lol what if Kishimoto was reading our posts right now?

That would be trolling to extreme levels never seen before

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#2234 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

That's why I say whatever the end pairing is, it will eb an asspull, Sakura sill have feelings for Sasuke, Naruto still have feelings for Sakura. Even if it would be more logical for Sakura to realize what she feels for Naruto, since it was hinted from the beginning of the serie, I don't trust Kishimoto anymore. He could do another asspull by making Naruto go to Hinata because he ended the deal with SS. 

Don't get me wrong, I still have faith in NS, just not in Kishimoto after what he has done today. 

Me and Firefox were saying this when 685 came out.....but let's just wait....maybe he'll play it convincingly!

Edit: Well not exactly this...but along the lines of what @Chatte says

Edited by narusaku256, 23 July 2014 - 07:30 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2235 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Can you please explain that to all of the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans?! Because I really think that they (at least some or most of them) do not get it!

Well... tough. That's just the stereotype that this manga has. The girl that Naruto loves is the girl that beats the kitten out of him. That's not for abuse or any of that BS that they claim. That's just how mangas in Japan let the audience know this is your couple. The girl always wears the pants in the relationship. ;)

#2236 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Ive been up ALL night waiting for this chapter. POST IT ALREADY!!

#2237 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Unless the movie is about naruto vs sasuke, I doubt naruto will end in this year.

#2238 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

I kind of want to make a prediction on when the chapter is going to come out. Anyone else?

#2239 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

With that... I almost feel like they need a timer for these things

It's like a timer for the second Cuban missile crisis to happen!!! :lmao:

#2240 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

So you're freaking out over one stupid colored cover which is AU and has nothing to do with the canon story line? That sure makes sense.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users