#2201 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:10 PM

No I read a part of the summary :sweat:

I recommended it if you like Fairy Tail. It's pretty good, arguably better than the original series. I won't spoil it for you but remembering in the old story, I fear one thing will happen, or rather did happen since it is the past.

#2202 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:15 PM

I recommended it if you like Fairy Tail. It's pretty good, arguably better than the original series. I won't spoil it for you but remembering in the old story, I fear one thing will happen, or rather did happen since it is the past.

one thing :wot:

??

You are making me curious :hm:

Is there any link to what & how END was in past??

#2203 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

one thing :wot:

??

You are making me curious :hm:

Is there any link to what & how END was in past??

Nothing to that yet but Zeref and Mavis interacted for the first time. More to come I'm sure of it. I can say they were friendly, so seeing the aftermath makes you wonder what changed.

#2204 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

I will read it as soon as my exams are over :lol:

Waiting for Zeref x Mavis ^_^

#2205 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

Chapter 437 is up, more of a emotional reunion than anything else. It will be interesting to see, how the guild actually gets reformed, like who will be in charge, will Makarov come back, or will his grandson take over, or will it be Erza, or even Mira. Ofcourse if Makarov disbanded the guild, will it still be called FT or will they have to name it something else.

iAnby7W.gif

#2206 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

@harry
Just called it fairy tale.
I think Mira should be the next guild master.
She's powerful.

#2207 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

I got to say the chapter probably gets a good+ to great. I absolutely loved the reunion between everyone in this chapter, and who do you guys think the new guild master is going to be? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2208 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Chapter 437 is up, more of a emotional reunion than anything else. It will be interesting to see, how the guild actually gets reformed, like who will be in charge, will Makarov come back, or will his grandson take over, or will it be Erza, or even Mira. Ofcourse if Makarov disbanded the guild, will it still be called FT or will they have to name it something else.

Makarov isn't coming back, the next chapter is titled "The Seventh Guild Master". The only person I can see is Laxus as the master, I hope it isn't Lucy. I don't mind her, but Laxus has been foreshadowed as the next master. Lucy would come from nowhere.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2209 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

I'm hoping for Gildarts personally but I doubt it.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2210 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:48 PM

Makarov isn't coming back, the next chapter is titled "The Seventh Guild Master". The only person I can see is Laxus as the master, I hope it isn't Lucy. I don't mind her, but Laxus has been foreshadowed as the next master. Lucy would come from nowhere.

Yeah but Makarov also happens to be the third and sixth Guild Master. I hope it's not Laxus, while it has been foreshadowed that he will be, as he seems to be more privvy to the secrets of the guild, he's not the best leader, a leader needs to show good teamworks and understanding, and Laxus hasn't been shown to be best people person.

I'd rather see Mira, as she does possess the skills to delegate, she is powerful and she doesn't go on as many missions as the others so would not be as hindered as the others by not having the time to go out on missions being stuck with paperwork.

I wouldn't even mind Lucy, she's got the brains to run the guild, and I still can't shake off the feeling she's related to Mavis somehow. though that is just a gut feeling, nothing in the manga seems to suggest such a thing. I don't think the most powerful person needs to be the leader, while it shows strength of the guild, it does't always make sense to have your strongest piece stuck being a desk doing paperwork.

I digress though it will likely be Laxus, he was the only one that was hinted towards in the manga, the strongest being when they were on the island and it cut to him when they were in trouble.

iAnby7W.gif

#2211 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

How about laxusxmira :zaru:

#2212 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

Yeah but Makarov also happens to be the third and sixth Guild Master. I hope it's not Laxus, while it has been foreshadowed that he will be, as he seems to be more privvy to the secrets of the guild, he's not the best leader, a leader needs to show good teamworks and understanding, and Laxus hasn't been shown to be best people person.

I'd rather see Mira, as she does possess the skills to delegate, she is powerful and she doesn't go on as many missions as the others so would not be as hindered as the others by not having the time to go out on missions being stuck with paperwork.

I wouldn't even mind Lucy, she's got the brains to run the guild, and I still can't shake off the feeling she's related to Mavis somehow. though that is just a gut feeling, nothing in the manga seems to suggest such a thing. I don't think the most powerful person needs to be the leader, while it shows strength of the guild, it does't always make sense to have your strongest piece stuck being a desk doing paperwork.

I digress though it will likely be Laxus, he was the only one that was hinted towards in the manga, the strongest being when they were on the island and it cut to him when they were in trouble.

Laxus has been redeemed for a while now, his actions in the Tartaros arc were the tip of the iceberg. He'd make a good leader. I would love for Makarov to come back, it would be great if Hiro brought back that running gag XD

Btw there was a new side chapter released. It was really cute and funny.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2213 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:40 PM

Anyone here liked episode 51? :P Here is the manga version!!  :wink:

[post='http://www.mangainn....l-chapter-437.5'][/post]

How about laxusxmira :zaru:

YES.  :chuckle:  :hehehe: I ship them

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 May 2015 - 10:41 PM.

#2214 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:07 AM

Anyone here liked episode 51? :P Here is the manga version!!  :wink:

[post='http://www.mangainn....l-chapter-437.5'][/post]

YES.  :chuckle:  :hehehe: I ship them

Question is does Hiro ship them. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2215 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

Natsu getting inside lucy's clothes :chuckle:
Wasn't that someting really.....

#2216 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Who knows but there IS THIS....... :lulz:  :chuckle:

[post='http://www.mangainn....ail-chapter-380']chapter 380[/post]

and this :hehehe:

[post='http://www.mangainn....ter-359/page_16']Chapter 359[/post]

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 May 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#2217 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

From what I can gather, that does seem to be the pairing that's hinted at, I think originally it was looking like it might be Freed x Mira, but since Laxus's reintroduction he's  looked the more likely candidate to be paired with Mira, with Freed becoming an extra almost.

iAnby7W.gif

#2218 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:34 PM

Freed is well you know a fanboy of Laxus. That's putting it mildly.

#2219 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

Freed is well you know a fanboy of Laxus. That's putting it mildly.

Yeah I know, there have been hints Freed might be more interested in Laxus than Mira, though you get the feeling it's the same with the whole lightning tribe, I'm not even sure if Evergreen would choose Efman if she had to choose between the two.

iAnby7W.gif

#2220 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

Hints?  It's a canon fact that Freed is more fabulous than a basket full of rainbows.  (I still grin over his reaction to the boys of Blue Pegasus posing naked in solidarity with Jenny in one of the side chapters.)

Bixlow and Evergreen love Laxus, but Freed is in love with Laxus.  And Laxus is adorably oblivious to the fact.  Recently caught up on the anime and the animators are totally playing with that - Freed happily washing Laxus's back and giving him a back massage, and Laxus saying something along the lines of "you can massage every inch of me."  Maybe it was "scrub."  Either way, Laxus didn't mean anything sexual by it - but Freed sure enjoyed it as such all the same.

All that said, I ship Mira/Laxus.  

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users