#22021 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

Yep that's what i'm talking about  i'm a straight guy and even i find Naruto more good looking/handsome than the other males in the series/manga also he has a very nice smile LOL.

Here is a gift for you XD
 naruto-hair-flip-o.gif

Naruto was always adorable. Just that his annoying personality and his goofed up nature masked it XD. He's still goofy now but for some reasons it is cuter now XD

P.S- I am a straight guy.
-------------------------
Most attractive female- Sakura chan FTW!!!!
Most attractive male- Naruto or Minato....I can't figure put this one

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#22022 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

@NaruSaku256

Don't show your sig to NH fans. In their minds, relationships don't start with friendship. I guess they just go out with random people they meet on the streets. Good way to meet a serial killer if you ask me, but hey, I'm a country boy. What do I know? 

#22023 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:04 AM

@NaruSaku256

Don't show your sig to NH fans. In their minds, relationships don't start with friendship. I guess they just go out with random people they meet on the streets. Good way to meet a serial killer if you ask me, but hey, I'm a country boy. What do I know? 

I would like to definitely shove the sig onto their faces XD. If you ask me, I'll agree with the signature but hey I'm still 17 and have just started gaining experience on this thing lol XD

Edited by narusaku256, 22 June 2014 - 05:06 AM.

#22024 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

@narusaku256

NaruHina fans have a problem understanding relationship development. You have to know the person, to really love them. Hinata thinks she knows Naruto, but she really doesn't. And seriously, I love your signature so much. It's so cute, and totally true <3

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#22025 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

I regret not being a part of the discussion which went on for the whole night(according to my time). It was the most random topic XD and it ranged from being perverted to character ratings XD. Might as well have unleashed my pervert nature from the closet lol XDDD

Please don't. We don't need second Jiraiya or Kakashi here. LOL

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#22026 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

Please don't. We don't need second Jiraiya or Kakashi here. LOL

No no. Someone has to carry on the legacy LOL XD

#22027 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

Naruto was always adorable. Just that his annoying personality and his goofed up nature masked it XD. He's still goofy now but for some reasons it is cuter now XD

Yup. I liked him in part one, but his attitude was annoying at times.  Now it's rather endearing, for the most part. Every once in a while he still makes me want to go bang my head against the wall.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#22028 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

@narusaku256

NaruHina fans have a problem understanding relationship development. You have to know the person, to really love them. Hinata thinks she knows Naruto, but she really doesn't. And seriously, I love your signature so much. It's so cute, and totally true <3

Yes, bull's eye on 'You needto know the person to really love them'

Thank you for the compliment :)

#22029 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

Yup. I liked him in part one, but his attitude was annoying at times.  Now it's rather endearing, for the most part. Every once in a while he still makes me want to go bang my head against the wall.

And why is that so? If you won't mind telling that is....

#22030 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

Eh.. I don't know why, but I've always really liked this blonde little guy. I kind of like annoying, prankster, guys who are a little dumb and chubby o_o It's probably just me.

... I love Naruto :love:  -->  :naruto:

Edited by Iwantbuns, 22 June 2014 - 05:22 AM.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#22031 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

Eh.. I don't know why, but I've always really liked this blonde little guy. I kind of like annoying, prankster, guys who are a little dumb and chubby o_o It's probably just me.

... I love Naruto :love:  -->  :naruto:

Naruto was chubby in part 1?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22032 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

@NaruSaku256

Is this goes to the guy or girl in meeting up crazy serial killer?

Well, I kinda like someone like that since he will always brings laughter in me. But I tend not to show it in front of such people, because that will only encouraging them to annoy us at the max.

He had round face. Or maybe just the manga showed it. Now it is rather chiseled and a little thin. 

#22033 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Lol no... I just thought his cheeks were chubby in a cute way whenever he smiled. It wasn't really meant toward Naruto completely, but more like,  guys like that in general.

And I just love it when his eyes sparkle in a happy way x3 Part 1 Naruto was my favorite... Until Sasuke made him all emo again. :hm:

#22034 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

And why is that so? If you won't mind telling that is....

Mostly just in his attitude toward authority in part one. Like complaining about not getting a higher ranked mission. Doesn't show up nearly as much in part two.

Now I haven't read the entire manga, so I'm not sure if this is just in the anime, but I was both laughing and facepalming when Naruto used his harem jutsu when he wanted B to train him.

Otherwise, I find his personality and goofiness funny and he wouldn't be Naruto without it.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 22 June 2014 - 05:35 AM.

~Relient K

#22035 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

I have this urge to post cute pictures of Naruto xD

#22036 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Mostly just in his attitude toward authority in part one. Like complaining about not getting a higher ranked mission. Doesn't show up nearly as much in part two.
Now I haven't read the entire manga, so I'm not sure if this is just in the anime, but I was both laughing and facepalming when Naruto used his harem jutsu when he wanted B to train him.

Otherwise, I find his personality and goofiness funny and he wouldn't be Naruto without it.

About the higher rank missions, I'd say its in his nature. He is always ready to accept a difficult challenge and finds it annoying to do an easy one.

About harem jutsu, like I said, he is still idiotic at times XDDD

@Iwantbuns You can go ahead XD if you want to that is...

#22037 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

Well, thanks to that perverted harem jutsu that even Sakura's perverted nature was exposed. Well, it was from Konohamaru's attempt anyway, not directly from Naruto  :chuckle:

#22038 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:44 AM

Well, thanks to that perverted harem jutsu that even Sakura's perverted nature was exposed. Well, it was from Konohamaru's attempt anyway, not directly from Naruto  :chuckle:

She's a closet pervert XD

#22039 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

Naruto is cool and definitely someone a lot of people should model themselves after . Especially that never give up attitude . That's what I admire about Naruto the most the fact that he never gives up no matter what .

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22040 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

About the higher rank missions, I'd say its in his nature. He is always ready to accept a difficult challenge and finds it annoying to do an easy one.

@Iwantbuns You can go ahead XD if you want to that is...

lol Well he's a good character whether or not I necessarily like everything he does. I don't expect a character to always act in ways I like, if that makes any sense.

~Relient K

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)