54175 replies to this topic

#22001 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

Never really understood what women found attractive about Sasuke.

Also Elie solos all those chicks

Elie_Full_Body.jpg

If we're going by boobs alone then Tsunade wins.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22002 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

I came across a NH discussion site similar to the NS discussion site and they was talking about how they believe Naruto's feelings was never love and that he admitted himself that he doesn't understand girls . And that all it is is just a crush because he doesn't know what Love is . Can somebody touch on this ?

canon says:

http://i.imgur.com/DBK8WVp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a6B9ypo.jpg

Then there’s this scene:

http://i.imgur.com/x9WPyuO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/feESHYO.jpg

The manga flat out says its love, so NH fans are clearly wrong in trying to argue that there is no canon proof that Naruto is in love with Sakura.

Edited by Sakura~, 22 June 2014 - 02:24 AM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#22003 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

I came across a NH discussion site similar to the NS discussion site and they was talking about how they believe Naruto's feelings was never love and that he admitted himself that he doesn't understand girls . And that all it is is just a crush because he doesn't know what Love is . Can somebody touch on this?

All of the crushes on Naruto are just that: crushes. It simply means you have romantic feelings for the other. The difference between Naruto's crush on Sakura compared to Sakura's for Sasuke or Hinata's for Naruto, is that he actually knows her well. Much more than she probably even knows herself. Naruto and Sakura understand each other, and have been through a lot together. It's not a matter of will Sakura love me or not, it's a matter of will Sakura be happy with me? Am I worthy of her love?

It's the most selfless crush on the show. That in itself, is why I truly believe Naruto really does love Sakura. He might think he doesn't know what love is, but love is all around him. It's in his faith in Sasuke, his protection for all his comrades, his care for his teachers, and especially in his feelings toward Sakura. Sakura is one of his precious people. Highest priority in his female comrades, compared to any other.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 22 June 2014 - 02:26 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#22004 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

canon says:

http://i.imgur.com/DBK8WVp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a6B9ypo.jpg

Then there’s this scene:

http://i.imgur.com/x9WPyuO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/feESHYO.jpg

The manga flat out says its love, so NH fans are clearly wrong in trying to argue that there is no canon proof that Naruto is in love with Sakura.

When I read arguments like this, that's all I cay say.

qsaww0U.gif

No.No.No.No. According to them, the first and second one you linked to doesn't count since it's from a third party. And the other two links don't count either since they're flashbacks. Naruto's feelings aren't love, while Hinata and Sakura's are. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22005 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:37 AM

Ah, there is fresh meat here kuhkuhkuh

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#22006 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:13 AM

She's alright. Red heads are my weakness, but I just don't find her appealing. I used to have a thing for Karin, but lost interest in her for obvious reasons lol.

Lol sorry, just got back from one of the most hilarious threads I've ever had the misfortune to be a part of.

How can you say that about Kushina???

Ehh, Karin was ok, then her personality hit and that did it for me.

join the fray
tsunade solo. I mean when was the last time you see 50 year old granny with big bewb. :hm:

the most atractive male in naruto is minato. he is bishonen version of naruto, too bad naruto doesn't inherit his bishonen look.
it will make sakura notice him earlier. when I think about it, kushina prefer a machoman while sakura prefer pretty boy. lol

Timeout, Tsunade does not solo Nami. I love Tsunade to death, but no lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#22007 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:19 AM

Fairy Tail girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other anime girls and that's saying something since I'm female.

On another note NH fans make me laugh by trying to discredit the CREATOR and AUTHOR of Naruto. Makes no sense.

#22008 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Fairy Tail girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other anime girls and that's saying something since I'm female.On another note NH fans make me laugh by trying to discredit the CREATOR and AUTHOR of Naruto. Makes no sense.

Well the fairy tail girls get it from One Piece lol

NH will be NH lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#22009 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:31 AM

Well...Xbox One is showing sign of doing good in Japan. Good...in...Japan......THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! NS IS GOING TO SEAL OUR FATE!!!!!!!!!

Bro, chillax. The world is not come to an end yet  :lol: . If it is then a pity we won't see NS happening, since...well, we're dead and in the afterlife already. LOL

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#22010 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

Lol sorry, just got back from one of the most hilarious threads I've ever had the misfortune to be a part of.

How can you say that about Kushina???

Ehh, Karin was ok, then her personality hit and that did it for me.

Timeout, Tsunade does not solo Nami. I love Tsunade to death, but no lol

Idk man, I think it's her outfit that turns me off. Looks like something a maid would wear lol.

Well the fairy tail girls get it from One Piece lol

NH will be NH lol

lol damn.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22011 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

Bro, chillax. The world is not come to an end yet  :lol: . If it is then a pity we won't see NS happening, since...well, we're dead and in the afterlife already. LOL

Lol I know. It's just shocking to say the least.

#22012 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

Fairy Tail girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other anime girls and that's saying something since I'm female.

On another note NH fans make me laugh by trying to discredit the CREATOR and AUTHOR of Naruto. Makes no sense.

In which way?

-Saying that Naruto got over Sakura and loves Hinata

-Denying the MinaKushi parallel 

-Saying that NH has better development than NS

-Saying Naruto should decide who he wants to be with and not listen to his mom who was never there for him

^Yes these are actual complaints that you can find in the NH/SS/NS thread at NF, go ahead choose any page in that thread I dare you.

Edited by Pepsi, 22 June 2014 - 03:34 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#22013 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:45 AM

Well. I might be a little late but I wanna post about my fav characters listing too.

Female : Sakura, Kushina, Tsunade, Chiyo (I like senile old lady  :hehehe: )

Male : Naruto, Itachi, Shino, Minato, Hashirama (He's quite charismatic when serious and un-charismatic most of the time. LOL)

Side note : Since part 1, I never find Sasuke attractive. Dunno why though  :ermm:

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#22014 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

Idk man, I think it's her outfit that turns me off. Looks like something a maid would wear lol.

lol damn.

Yeah, and seeing as she's a playable character in the next game, I'm disappointed we don't get her in her ninja attire fighting with ninja tools. Instead she fights with a frying pan. I mean, I lol'd at the screenshots, but seriously.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#22015 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

Minato wins for males. The silent type doesn't cut it for me, as much as it used to. Plus, his smile is to die for. :love:  ( Naruto comes right behind him.)

Sakura, Kushina, and Mikoto win for females.( In that order.)

I found part one Sasuke adorable(personality aside.), but his older version is not all that attractive( to me.)  When he got those bangs and was in the akatsuki cloak he looked better, but I can't find him attractive anymore.( Chicken butt hair tends to somewhat get in the way of that, the rest is horrible personality.)

P.S. NH needs help. :down:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#22016 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

Side note : Since part 1, I never find Sasuke attractive. Dunno why though  :ermm:

Me neither. I never saw what the big deal was about him in the beginning of the series. But then along the first part of the series, we learned more about him, and I was like 'Hey, he's just another guy in the show with homeless issues like the rest of them..' 

And then in Part 2, I found him real attractive  :yes: Lol

If I rated my favorite females it would be: Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Kushina, and Mikoto :D

And males: Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, and every single other male in the show.

Omigod. But you have no idea how much I found Naruto so freaking adorable in Part 1.

The cutest most awesome face ever *o*

Edited by Iwantbuns, 22 June 2014 - 04:20 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#22017 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

I found part one Sasuke adorable(personality aside.), but his older version is not all that attractive( to me.)  When he got those bangs and was in the akatsuki cloak he looked better, but I can't find him attractive anymore.( Chicken butt hair tends to somewhat get in the way of that, the rest is horrible personality.)

Same.

~Relient K

#22018 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

My favorite Naruto characters:

Males:

Minato, Naruto, young Obito, Kakashi

Females:

Sakura, Kushina, Mikoto, Hinata

~Relient K

#22019 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Sasuke look like a Black Mamba with the head of a Falcon .

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22020 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:52 AM

I regret not being a part of the discussion which went on for the whole night(according to my time). It was the most random topic XD and it ranged from being perverted to character ratings XD. Might as well have unleashed my pervert nature from the closet lol XDDD

Edited by narusaku256, 22 June 2014 - 04:54 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users