1255 replies to this topic

#201 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:49 AM

I believe she was at 7. I remember joking that the other girl (or boy???) is going to be with Eren, thanks to popularity poll. But really, they should never inspire to change the outcome or even create one, unless you really have none and won't interfere anything but that's rare. You must be empty handed to do something new.

#202 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:19 AM

I would write Kishimoto a letter, but can he read English?

From what I recall he grew up next to a us military base so he may, and even if he didn't he works at a company that probably get fan letters every day. So he he can't read English, they can translate it. 

Well, I'm content with writing fanfic to see the changes I wish he'd make. But fan outcry should never be underestimated. 

So you're going to sit around and hope on the magic of dreams instead of taking actions for what you desire.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 December 2015 - 02:21 AM.

#203 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:20 AM

I believe she was at 7. I remember joking that the other girl (or boy???) is going to be with Eren, thanks to popularity poll. But really, they should never inspire to change the outcome or even create one, unless you really have none and won't interfere anything but that's rare. You must be empty handed to do something new.

Who? What's the context of this line?

#204 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:32 AM

Well good news that comes with this manga in the spring is that I will release my first book trailer of my trilogy on my protagonist and heroine based off of Naruto and Sakura and it maybe a 2 min animation 3D trailer.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#205 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:52 AM

Who? What's the context of this line?

Oh I was answering rocci on popularity poll for Mikasa.

#206 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:05 AM

Is she the most popular female character?
I mean no other girl above her, since top 6 is filled with male character.

Yes, I agree with you.

Edited by rocci, 22 December 2015 - 03:06 AM.

#207 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

Is she the most popular female character?
I mean no other girl above her, since top 6 is filled with male character.

Yes, I agree with you.

Hanji counts?

#208 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Hanji counts?

No. :P

#209 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:21 AM

No. :P

Then you're right.

#210 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:21 AM

If the endng didn't generated sales, if the novels didn't sell, if the movies flopped, if there was no interest at all in Boruto...then they would shelve the Naruto franchise and never look back. It would be over. 

But it's clearly not. It's still a moneymaker. People are still interested in the series. The fans are still there. And if they really are going to go back and resurrect Itachi and his story for an anime, then it shows that fans are just as interested in the original series as they are in the next gen. So the creators (Kishi and whoever owns the rights now) are going to continue to cater to the fans until there is no more interest left.

And if Bolt doesn't do so stellar, but Itachi really bolsters the fan base, it's easy to think that they might go back to the original manga and stretch out the story some more. 

Honestly, I could care less about the Next Gen kids. But if they went back and built a series around Kushina and Minato, I'd definitely check it out! And it's easy to think that if interest still ran high in the old characters, that they might want to revisit the NS aspect of the manga as well.

So that's what I mean: As long as Bolt is going, there is still money to be made from the fandom. And as long as there is still money to be made, then there's a chance (no matter how slim) that we could one day see either more NS or even a full blow alternate ending. 

One thing's for certain: If the Naruto franchise was on a shelf collecting dust, there would be no hope of ever getting a shot at a "True End." At least with the continuation of the franchise there's still a sliver of a chance.

Unless whoever is in charge retcons MK to actually more closely match NH... x_x

2e5.gif

#211 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:07 AM

Unless whoever is in charge retcons MK to actually more closely match NH... x_x

That's sad, but I can see how it could happen.

@touken
So canon.

#212 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:17 AM

I don't know how they'd chance MK to be more like NH. Kushina's pretty much the opposite of Hinata. To be more like NH Kushina'd have to go from the Bloody Habanero to the Sticky Piece of Gum Stuck to My Heel.  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

#213 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

I don't know how they'd chance MK to be more like NH. Kushina's pretty much the opposite of Hinata. To be more like NH Kushina'd have to go from the Bloody Habanero to the Sticky Piece of Gum Stuck to My Heel.  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

:lmao: NO KIDDING!!! :D And honestly, I couldn't see someone be that evil and twisted... considering that in the long run, I think that we need to have the whole series rebooted somehow, but I guess we'll wait and see, huh, Tricks?

#214 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:00 AM

Naruto about to go full Tsundere up in here... Because as well all know, NH thinks Naruto = Kushina and Hinata = Minato, despite Kishimoto debunking this himself with his crappy interviews

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#215 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:19 AM

Are the youtubers awaking?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#216 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:23 AM

When the protagonist is male and the cast is dominated by male, than yes it's really hard. You need to be really really popular in order to be the most popular character.

But then ai haibara is the third favorite character from detective conan. And she's not even the heroine.
And how about mikasa?

haibara is smart and linked to the villains so she add more to the overall plot than ran.. and recently there's this new detective sera, who's also linked to the villains.

ranxshinichi is wildly popular and have no competition though.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#217 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:26 AM

They will make naruto = kushina & Hinata = minato.
They will do it, even if it forced.

@mangareader
Well, kishi make the mk parallel nh family situation.
I don't know how Hinata is minato parallel.

@hanabi
I know that, she's my favorite female character.

The reason why I bring it out because she's not the heroine but she become a popular character. Just like Hinata.

Don't worry, Shinichixran is practically canon even when they're not canon, yet.
I convice aoyama gosho will not change it.
Because for him, childhood friend = couple.

Edited by rocci, 22 December 2015 - 08:27 AM.

#218 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

da fack? The art though. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#219 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:18 PM

da fack? The art though. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still can't get over with Boruto's face.

#220 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:05 PM

They will make naruto = kushina & Hinata = minato.
They will do it, even if it forced.

@mangareader
Well, kishi make the mk parallel nh family situation.
I don't know how Hinata is minato parallel.

@hanabi
I know that, she's my favorite female character.

The reason why I bring it out because she's not the heroine but she become a popular character. Just like Hinata.

Don't worry, Shinichixran is practically canon even when they're not canon, yet.
I convice aoyama gosho will not change it.
Because for him, childhood friend = couple.

Comparing hinata to haibara is a capital crime lmao

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users