1267 replies to this topic

#201 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

There's a reason for that, TESTING GROUND.

Oh anyway that is another retcon.
How could sasuke summon in a broad day light? I mean no thunderstorm cloud?

Yeah, I never understood that. Actually, I didn't understand why let them live.

#202 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, I never understood that. Actually, I didn't understand why let them live.

"Sasuke-kun, you forget to push...er.. I mean you forget that jutsu need REAL thunder." Oro.

#203 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

The novel isn't canon

we've been over this already, it is canon. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#204 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:19 PM

"Sasuke-kun, you forget to push...er.. I mean you forget that jutsu need REAL thunder." Oro.

"It wasn't planned well. I don't even know if my purpose is a purpose. I just hope I don't hate Konoha only to like it again." Sasuke

#205 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

The novel isn't canon

He knows, Luffy's just being Luffy XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#206 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Sasuke is an a**hole I can admit that, besides he isn't my favorite. Sasuke has only insulted Sakura once, he never hit her, he only tried to kill her in self defense. What connection does an abusive relationship have in common with SS?

I'd say SS is taken as abusive because of how the relationship was portrayed in the manga(not blaming any character here, but the writer) 

Sasuke is pretty much an kitten to everyone, its just that most people generally fight this whole attitude he has, back like Naruto and Kakashi.

Sakura is the only one who wilts near him, can't be herself around him, acts pathetically and so on.

Though the killing attempts to contribute a little, I'd say the reason I've givenn id the main one 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#207 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

I do like the new and improved Luffy a lot.

#208 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

we've been over this already, it is canon. 

Sometimes I forget you're constantly in sarcasm mode nowadays

Edited by Nar123, 30 March 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#209 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

"It wasn't planned well. I don't even know if my purpose is a purpose. I just hope I don't hate Konoha only to like it again." Sasuke

"Wow, what a text book tsundere." sai.

#210 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

Sometimes I forget you're constantly in sarcasm mode nowadays

The only time he isn't in sarcasm mode is when he's in "praise Lord GOda" mode :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#211 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

"Wow, what a text book tsundere." sai.

"I should read on out of character. Sounds like me if I had emotions. But if I get one, will I start to become one?"

#212 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

You guys are roleplaying?  :lmao:

#213 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

"I should read on out of character. Sounds like me if I had emotions. But if I get one, will I start to become one?"

"Of course not replacement" sasuke.

#214 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:41 PM

"Of course not replacement" sasuke.

"I like to see it as a place holder. Seems like Naruto and Sakura don't know my existence at all. Perhaps being a partner of someone can be my purpose. Someone who is selfish."

#215 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

"I like to see it as a place holder. Seems like Naruto and Sakura don't know my existence at all. Perhaps being a partner of someone can be my purpose. Someone who is selfish."

"It's not selfish, but selfie" I No.

#216 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

He has insulted her multiple times, he has lashed out at her, he has tried to kill her multiple times, some of which were on a whim and not in self defense, he has tried to kill her best friend multiple times, he declared he was going to kill her mentor, he threatened to kill her family (as they are a part of Konoha). All of that is abusive behavior. Him constantly berating and degrading her and trying to kill her qualifies that as abuse, and constitutes abusive behavior.

He insulted her once in their first conversation (It was justified), if your talking about the Apple scene i'll give you that one, the one in which he is planning Kirin but that's not exclusive to Sakura the rest were in self defense, lol like Sakura or even Naruto give a kitten about that, "threatened". You say constantly but only state a few examples, only when he slaps the apples and is planing to kill Team Kakashi with Kirin does it classify as bad. You can call SS bad or unhealthy but it certainly isn't abusive.

:lmao: That's a nice argument. Try to compare how many both did for their "crush" happines, because Naruto didn't forced his feelings on Sakura even once, tryed to save her with all his power, and many others, was given a reason to like her. But of couse you for some reason choose to consider his genuine feelings for Sakura, as rivaly of Sakura and Ino that canon explainded, yep. Great argument, and avoiding other half of message too. Maybe if you go back, you would see as Sakura's crush was reinforced in KS arc, yet before it she showed great changing in feelings, but that's not my buisness, you seems to be ok with canon  :pimp:

____

Wait, but if you think Naruto's feelings for Sakura ruined his character... that's something new  :wink:

I never stated it ruined Naruto's character. Sakura didn't try to force her feelings on Sasuke, she confessed two times because they were in desperate situations, do you honestly think if Sasuke got with someone else Sakura would still try that? I never said I was ok with canon, I stated Kishi shouldn't have had her confess, and I call Naruto's love for Sakura a crush cause that's what you do for Sakura.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#217 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:51 PM

"It's not selfish, but selfie" I No.

"I see. I never heard of that one. It doesn't sound like it matched our lifestyle. But...it must be because I was under Danzou's order, so I can't really say..." Sai

We should stop. Lol. This is Sakura tragic novel thread.

#218 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

@WhyDoIWatch

I'm curious if you ship NS. I don't care one way or another, but it seems like you're just here to cape up for Sasuke.

#219 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

I never stated it ruined Naruto's character. Sakura didn't try to force her feelings on Sasuke, she confessed two times because they were in desperate situations, do you honestly think if Sasuke got with someone else Sakura would still try that? I never said I was ok with canon, I stated Kishi shouldn't have had her confess, and I call Naruto's love for Sakura a crush cause that's what you do for Sakura.

This is a bad thing actually, it just showed her character remained the same regarding Sasuke as her part 1 self was.

Stagnant development

You're right Kishi shouldn't have made Sakura make the same mistake 2 times

#220 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

From Sakura - that's nothing more than crush. No reason, no trying to find out more about him, only seeing herself in their interactions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users