#201 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

This just keeps getting tricker and harder to follow but i still think this is a great anime to bad its ending soon. lelouch ftw

#202 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

Ok... lets see... I wanna make sure this is right...
KIA: Shirley, Rolo, Urabe, Senba, Asahina, Deithard, and most if not all the prominant badguys from Britannia
Manage to survive their encounter with death with a few scratches: Nunnally, Sayoko, Cornelia, Guildford
I'm pretty sure now that Sunrise has a method on who lives and who dies were they throw names into a "death" box and keep shaking it till names fall out. The names that fall out "survive" and that's whats going on at the moment.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#203 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I thought the ending was gonna suck...but it was amazing. Just as planned the whole time. Jesus...A kind of happy ending too. XD

I still would have loved to find out how Nunally and Gilford survived though.

Edited by Zatren6, 28 September 2008 - 07:35 PM.

#204 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Man...what an ending...Seriously..Nunnally becomes the 100th? Damn you Lelouch you were supposed to rule the world!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!

^So epic

Oh well....Lelouch gained everything. Japan, Brittania and even the whole world. He won his last Battle and even his Death was awesome and "JUST AS PLANNED" He achieved what he wanted and gave Nunally a peaceful life. Zero's Requiem was reached. And LOL wtf Suzaku becomes Zero!! He is dead, and he can never be himself again. He is tied to being Zero, who he hated, for the rest of his life; and he can't even die because of Lelouch's Geass. What a horrible ending for him.

And btw is that Gino x Kallen I see at the end? :teehee:

Hehe if they both went back to finish school then I guess it just may happen.

Well I don't know if Lelouch is really dead. At the end when C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says "the power of Geass brings loneliness…that's not quite right is it, Lelouch?" and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver. Could the driver be Lelouch? Are they both immortal? Feck who knows.

The things that pissed me off were, Jewgi, Ougi, Nina, Guilfordo (HOW THE HELL DID HE SURVIVE??) being alive.

Jermeiah was freaking epic and he ends up with the loli XD

Meh overall a decent ending. Lulu's death was really epic. R2 wasn't as great as R1, but eh not too bad.

Now on to Gundam 00! XD

#205 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Sep 28 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man...what an ending...Seriously..Nunnally becomes the 100th? Damn you Lelouch you were supposed to rule the world!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!

^So epic

Oh well....Lelouch gained everything. Japan, Brittania and even the whole world. He won his last Battle and even his Death was awesome and "JUST AS PLANNED" He achieved what he wanted and gave Nunally a peaceful life. Zero's Requiem was reached. And LOL wtf Suzaku becomes Zero!! He is dead, and he can never be himself again. He is tied to being Zero, who he hated, for the rest of his life; and he can't even die because of Lelouch's Geass. What a horrible ending for him.

And btw is that Gino x Kallen I see at the end? :teehee:
Hehe if they both went back to finish school then I guess it just may happen.

Well I don't know if Lelouch is really dead. At the end when C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says "the power of Geass brings loneliness…that's not quite right is it, Lelouch?" and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver. Could the driver be Lelouch? Are they both immortal? Feck who knows.

The things that pissed me off were, Jewgi, Ougi, Nina, Guilfordo (HOW THE HELL DID HE SURVIVE??) being alive.

Jermeiah was freaking epic and he ends up with the loli XD

Meh overall a decent ending. Lulu's death was really epic. R2 wasn't as great as R1, but eh not too bad.

Now on to Gundam 00! XD

H
Awesome ending --Click here to view--
He's alive and well...and immortal...CC, however, is not...

...KallenGino...BUUUURN!

#206 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

wow, lelouch is pretty much the world's dark knight, a valiant sacrifice he made. ALL HAIL LELOUCH. I hate nunnally, Kallen looking at the picture of him made me sad shamefulcry0js.gif goodnight sweet prince.

and GinoxKallen? NO...Just NO

#207 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:51 PM

Amazing. Yet I run out of another good anime to watch.

The ending, I expected it. Still it leaves me upset, nonetheless I still loved every minute of it.

It takes a lot of resolve to be the Pariah for everyone's sin.

Eh, not too hyped for Gundam 00, didn't like the first season, both Exia and Setsuna lack character.

BTW:

Kallen tied up and Nunally in chains? Getting kinda kinky there eh Lelouch?

Edited by Nasir, 28 September 2008 - 11:52 PM.

#208 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:39 AM

A decent effort, the ending was much better than the last few joke episodes. And to those who believe Lelouch died, consider this.

When Nunnally touched Lelouch's hand, she was able to see his memories. As far as I know, the only way that could happen is if a person who is connected to the geass touches someone who has a Code. (Lelouch -> C.C, Suzaku -> C.C). Also, a closeup of the cart driver at the end reveals that the sliver of his face shown on screen is very possibly Lulu. Add that to the fact that C.C said something along the lines of "The Geass brings loneliness...not. Right, Lelouch?" while looking towards the cart driver and we have a match. Just as planned?

C.C (Shi-tsu), V.V (Bui-tsu), R.R (Aru-tsu, which in Japanese can be read as L.L since they don't have the letter L)

It's been a long ride, but I guess Code Geass is finally over.

#209 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Sep 29 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A decent effort, the ending was much better than the last few joke episodes. And to those who believe Lelouch died, consider this.

When Nunnally touched Lelouch's hand, she was able to see his memories. As far as I know, the only way that could happen is if a person who is connected to the geass touches someone who has a Code. (Lelouch -> C.C, Suzaku -> C.C). Also, a closeup of the cart driver at the end reveals that the sliver of his face shown on screen is very possibly Lulu. Add that to the fact that C.C said something along the lines of "The Geass brings loneliness...not. Right, Lelouch?" while looking towards the cart driver and we have a match. Just as planned?

C.C (Shi-tsu), V.V (Bui-tsu), R.R (Aru-tsu, which in Japanese can be read as L.L since they don't have the letter L)

It's been a long ride, but I guess Code Geass is finally over.

I agree completely, the ending was alot better than last few episodes.

#210 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Sep 29 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pretty interesting theory there. But I agree that he survived. Now on to Gundam! Since its the end... I guess any of the mods has the go ahead from me to close off my thread. ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#211 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:11 AM

I have to say, that was the way to go. Honestly. I knew he was going to die, but I thought it might be done in a half ass way. Apparently not. XD

It was epic, in front of the whole world, he dies, meanign he is the bearer of all evil, dark knight indeed. And to think suzaku is now the Bearer of Justice, seems like their dreams came true after all.

Nunally was annoying. dry.gif What's the point of apologizing when he's dead. Stupid girl.

Kallen and Gino, haha, bet all you Lulu Kallen fans din see that one.

Jeremiah and loli! LOLZ! How did that happen?! WHo would have foreseen Orange from R1 to become so important?

But damn, Lelouch and C.C both alive at the end. It makes sense, C.C is immortal seeing how no one took her seal. Lelouch gave Geass to Suzaku, now immortal. Nice quiet life with C.C, awww, XDDDDDD

But yeah, certain people living seriously put me off. Kallen's words were annoying really, she was like, "Oh, did you know Lelouch, world's better now." That's complete ignorance of what she tried to do to him a few months ago. Ah well.

Anyways, have to say, this ending redeemed the last few episodes. Now I have to look for something else to watch... =.=

You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#212 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:28 AM

Ah, just thought of something..

I believe he is very well alive. Remember Lelouch saying he would make C.C. happy? Well, do we all remember the 1000 paper cranes from R1 which Lelouch told C.C. would make her dream come true?

C.C. did say that she wishes to be with him. I believe that was the significance of the paper crane.

After all, he did promise to fulfill her wishes which he did not do by the end of the series.

Maybe Lelouch became the giver of the geass and made C.C. mortal again thus Lelouch becoming immortal.

Note that the wagon driver's face was carefully avoided.

Edited by Nasir, 29 September 2008 - 05:32 AM.

#213 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:19 AM

See:) masks are everywhere and lelouch's mask was biggest xD

Never saw it comming but the best ending that makes everyone happy:)

someone always has to be the villan to make peace come lol one of the greatest anime's ina while!

shamefulcry0js.gif

#214 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

The end was better than I expected. It could have been even better, but it did not disappoint me at all =)

I think Lulu is alive, there are just too many hints:

- We don't see the face of the wagon driver

- C.C: "the power of Geass brings loneliness...that's not quite right is it, Lelouch?" and then she nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.

- I don't see C.C's code..

- The paper crane on the wagon

- I think the song that was playing in the end was called 'continued story'

I'm guessing Lulu took her code in order to give C.C her smile and wish, while he can stay around to make sure that the world stays a peaceful world.

I'm glad that he got his own happy ending in the end as well -> Nunally saying that she loves him.

And phew, no comfirmed kallen x gino...she has her hand on her cheek tongue.gif

I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#215 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Sep 29 2008, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The end was better than I expected. It could have been even better, but it did not disappoint me at all =)

I think Lulu is alive, there are just too many hints:

- We don't see the face of the wagon driver

- C.C: "the power of Geass brings loneliness...that's not quite right is it, Lelouch?" and then she nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.

- I don't see C.C's code..

- The paper crane on the wagon

- I think the song that was playing in the end was called 'continued story'

I'm guessing Lulu took her code in order to give C.C her smile and wish, while he can stay around to make sure that the world stays a peaceful world.

wow i didnt think that. but cc could be talking to lulu through the heart thing like lelouch's mother perhaps? and considering her cloths she found a peaceful never ending exsistance and went back to the way it was.

#216 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Sep 28 2008, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say, that was the way to go. Honestly. I knew he was going to die, but I thought it might be done in a half ass way. Apparently not. XD

It was epic, in front of the whole world, he dies, meanign he is the bearer of all evil, dark knight indeed. And to think suzaku is now the Bearer of Justice, seems like their dreams came true after all.

Nunally was annoying. dry.gif What's the point of apologizing when he's dead. Stupid girl.

Kallen and Gino, haha, bet all you Lulu Kallen fans din see that one.

Jeremiah and loli! LOLZ! How did that happen?! WHo would have foreseen Orange from R1 to become so important?

But damn, Lelouch and C.C both alive at the end. It makes sense, C.C is immortal seeing how no one took her seal. Lelouch gave Geass to Suzaku, now immortal. Nice quiet life with C.C, awww, XDDDDDD

But yeah, certain people living seriously put me off. Kallen's words were annoying really, she was like, "Oh, did you know Lelouch, world's better now." That's complete ignorance of what she tried to do to him a few months ago. Ah well.

Anyways, have to say, this ending redeemed the last few episodes. Now I have to look for something else to watch... =.=

cmon dude, that picture didnt mean nothin :rolleyes: , like sakunarulover said, they ain't confirmed. however i did lol at a wiki entry that was quickly removed that said Kallen then had a relationship with Gino which was proved by the photo, and they would have many,many babies. :teehee:

and to be fair, Kallen thought lulu was evil, she did what she thought was right, she did figure out at the end that he was actually sacrificing himself. she has forgiven him and still has pictures of him. so it worked out.

Edited by Illadelphfan08, 29 September 2008 - 09:26 PM.

#217 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (Illadelphfan08 @ Sep 30 2008, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cmon dude, that picture didnt mean nothin :rolleyes: , like sakunarulover said, they ain't confirmed. however i did lol at a wiki entry that was quickly removed that said Kallen then had a relationship with Gino which was proved by the photo, and they would have many,many babies. :teehee:

and to be fair, Kallen thought lulu was evil, she did what she thought was right, she did figure out at the end that he was actually sacrificing himself. she has forgiven him and still has pictures of him. so it worked out.

Meh, probably because the reasons for which she were fighting for were kinda wrong to me from the start. She didn't like seeing Lelouch terrorizing the world, well, did it ever occur to her that the Dark Knights have been basically doing that for how long? She never really tried to understand Lelouch in that sense I think, but meh, just my opinion.

But like you said, it all worked out in the end. biggrin.gif

You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#218 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

Bandai's mobile phone website m-pub.channel.or.jp is hosting a graphic that reads as follows:

New Code Geass Project Launch Green-Lit!

Wait for more info in 2010!!

The image adds that this project represents a "rebirth" and that Geass will take a new step starting today. The message is signed with the name, "ZERO."

#219 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Dash @ Dec 5 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES. PLEASE.

As a fan of Code Geass, as well as a parody-maker of it, I can't wait for this new project!

Anyone got any ideas on what it might be?

#220 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

I don't understand. Sunrise already made a ton of money on Code Geass and are racking it up with Gundam 00 remaining DVD/BD sales. Why could this possibly be remotely a good idea...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users