Lol. I will drop kick a person.

#202 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

Wait a minute. Where does that "Naruto must be lucky" come from? There is no "lucky" at all. The only thing that is said is "kitto" which only means surely, certainly, without a doubt. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#203 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:41 PM

Wait a minute. Where does that "Naruto must be lucky" come from? There is no "lucky" at all. The only thing that is said is "kitto" which only means surely, certainly, without a doubt. 

Really?I'm hurt.

Edited by elmas, 12 September 2014 - 01:41 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#204 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

I just wonder why "Naruto" have to be included. What's your game????

#205 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

It comes from fantasies of NS fans  :chuckle:  We want more NS. Can't have enough of it  :D

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#206 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:59 PM

Lol, I remember reading an article on The Last Movie about two days ago. They gave a description for all of the characters who got new designs. Sakura's description was "Naruto's love interest".
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#207 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Lol, I remember reading an article on The Last Movie about two days ago. They gave a description for all of the characters who got new designs. Sakura's description was "Naruto's love interest".

I'm not surprised. Every person who possesses common-sense can see this, with the obvious exception of NH/SS fandom of course...

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#208 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Say what now?

#209 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

Say what now?

Lol, yeah. I read another one about Naruto Shippuden being the most popular show on Hulu, and they pretty much said it was about Naruto & his pink-haired love interest. Seems like everybody else can tell about Naruto & Sakura's relationship, even if they don't watch it.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#210 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

Here I am sitting in the background with these faces   :th_yeah:  :chuckle:   NH/SS  gonna have a rough time since their godess (Hinata)  didn't end up with her man (Naruto), and Almighty (Sasuke) didn't end up with his woman (Sakura.) Don't mean to be bashing, but I'm just speaking the truth.

I think the wait's gonna kill us since it'll take about 6 months for us to see The Last in subbed believe. Wasn't it like this with RTN where it came out on July of 2012 in and we didn't get it subbed till like May or June of 2013? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 12 September 2014 - 02:23 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#211 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

Here I am sitting in the background with these faces   :th_yeah:  :chuckle:   NH/SS  gonna have a rough time since their godess (Hinata)  didn't end up with her man (Naruto), and Almighty (Sasuke) didn't end up with his woman (Sakura.) Don't mean to be bashing, but I'm just speaking the truth.

I think the wait's gonna kill us since it'll take about 6 months for us to see The Last in subbed believe. Wasn't it like this with RTN where it came out on July of 2012 in and we didn't get it subbed till like May or June of 2013? 

I think I can wait.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#212 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

But I m still worried about NH

HINATA'S words :
"I've been chasing u for long ....now for once & all i'm gonna stop..standing beside u holding ur hand.."

These words ....are they symbolism? ?? Or its just general??? And yep...The filler was bit weird

And to ask everyone was the clip for publicity??

Cuz RTN's marketing strategy was really smart enough ...like how they showed NH/SS in the promos..this tempted them .....so NH+SS fans watched it just to get disappointed but when NS fams came to know this, they too watched...this helped them gain maximum audience

Is this clip a similar type of it?? I am worried about it....pls anyone help me

And btw...who was the Narrator???

#213 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

Lol, yeah. I read another one about Naruto Shippuden being the most popular show on Hulu, and they pretty much said it was about Naruto & his pink-haired love interest. Seems like everybody else can tell about Naruto & Sakura's relationship, even if they don't watch it.

Ah yes. We New Yorkers are smart. Sometimes...

#214 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

Nobody said there is "lucky" in the translation its just we having some fun and trying to fill the gap in there going by that context and what would make the most sense  going by it that's all .

But I m still worried about NH

HINATA'S words :
"I've been chasing u for long ....now for once & all i'm gonna stop..standing beside u holding ur hand.."

These words ....are they symbolism? ?? Or its just general??? And yep...The filler was bit weird

And to ask everyone was the clip for publicity??

Cuz RTN's marketing strategy was really smart enough ...like how they showed NH/SS in the promos..this tempted them .....so NH+SS fans watched it just to get disappointed but when NS fams came to know this, they too watched...this helped them gain maximum audience

Is this clip a similar type of it?? I am worried about it....pls anyone help me

And btw...who was the Narrator???

Hinata just wants to be able to stand as equal to Naruto as a proud shinobi to be as the rest of his friends even SP knows that they put it subtly in this episode 376 so no need to worry . Besides that Hinata already accomplished almost everything that she said back then and if we go by that the only thing that is left for her is the last part "to stop chasing after him" and find her own way which I think it will happen after she wakes up from the IT as I think that the IT supposed to serve as lesson to all the K11 and realize what they really want imo . 

Also the marketing is very different from RTN in here all is kept in secret in order to build the suspense for the movie  so I don't think NS would get trolled in here considering RTN was pro NS and the story is heading in that direction .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 12 September 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#215 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Nobody said there is "lucky" in the translation its just we having some fun and trying to fill the gap in there going by that context and what would make the most sense  going by it that's all .

Well, at the end of these 2 episodes, they aired the sketches and the narrator when arrived at Sakura's sketch, commented on Sakura's womanhood and that Naruto must be lucky to... something, lol! That part is still unknown, haha!

And it's not the only post in which I read it. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 12 September 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#216 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hinata just wants to be able to stand as equal to Naruto as a proud shinobi to be as the rest of his friends even SP knows that they put it subtly in this episode 376 so no need to worry . Besides that Hinata already accomplished almost everything that she said back then and if we go by that the only thing that is left for her is the last part "to stop chasing after him" and find her own way which I think it will happen after she wakes up from the IT as I think that the IT supposed to serve as lesson to all the K11 and realize what they really want imo . 

Also the marketing is very different from RTN in here all is kept in secret in order to build the suspense for the movie  so I don't think NS would get trolled in here considering RTN was pro NS and the story is heading in that direction .

I know marketing is different ...but we don't know who the Narrator is.....is he a random fan or someone from studio

Anyways thankz ^_^

#217 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:14 PM

And it's not the only post in which I read it. 

Well Chatte might have gotten confused about this with our little headcanons  but really  the rest is just we trying to fill the gap and have some fun with it , I really don't see anything wrong with that  :confused:

I know marketing is different ...but we don't know who the Narrator is.....is he a random fan or someone from studio

Anyways thankz ^_^

Well its obviously someone who is directly involved in the movie  so he knows the plot of the movie , Its not a random fan  since this was aired in the episode apparently and it comes from there  here's the video that Rikudou provided for us . 

No prob anytime  :thumb: .

http://www.nosub.tv/watch/130608.html i found

skip to 41:50

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 12 September 2014 - 03:30 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#218 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

Well Chatte might have gotten confused about this with our little headcanons  but really  the rest is just we trying to fill the gap and have some fun with it , I really don't see anything wrong with that  :confused:

Did I say there was something wrong with it? I'm just clearing that because there are people who are confused about it, you said it yourself. I really don't understand the problem...

#219 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

Did I say there was something wrong with it? I'm just clearing that because there are people who are confused about it, you said it yourself. I really don't understand the problem...

Well at first I thought it sounded like that so sorry for the misunderstanding  I really didn't mean anything offensive sorry if I came as such , but at least its clear now so no worries .  

Posted Image                                                            

#220 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

Haha, noo, when I completed what the narrator might've said, that's what it was, just a completion, what I believe he might've referred to, not that he actually said it!
Sorry if I confused anyone...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden 376-377, narusaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users