209 replies to this topic

#201 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

Well, personally I prefer Maru-chan Beef Ramen and Miso soup... With some Sushi and soy sauc- but back to the point!

Did Naruto notice that not every person is affected by Harem jutsu? Not everyone is a hormonal teenager xD

>.> Dont look at me like that... Kehehe.

Edit: switching words around.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 24 April 2010 - 04:55 AM.

#202 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Well, he assumes that everyman, no matter how mighty has been a perv( Exhibit 1:Iruka, 2:Kakashi, 3: Sandaime Hokage so on so forth).

Hachibi has a lot of self control, and maybe that's why he is able to resist it. Or he shut the door and started to hyperventilate. Who knows...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#203 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

Ow! That makes me think... He obviously has to have self-control to control his bijuu kruemelmonsteryn0.gif but it could also prove something to Naruto. A lesson >P

#204 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 23 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, hopefully next chapter we get a real revelation as to what the hell is going on here...I think that this evil Naruto won't be the only one, i think that other sides of his personality will also appear. Not necessarily evil, but other views of his life. I think that hopefully he might find the answer for world peace in that waterfall after he completes the training...or find a clue.

i've got a feeling next week may be a major week with big amounts of revelations and information. plus, naruto may reveal that secret he had after meeting sasuke again. i've even got a feeling it may be a big narusaku (it may not be looking good cuz of evil naruto, but i'm feeling lucky). so what do you all think the next steps will be. step one is obviously to confront his hate. step two is forget? step three control the nine tails? etc....?

#205 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 24 2010, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ow! That makes me think... He obviously has to have self-control to control his bijuu kruemelmonsteryn0.gif but it could also prove something to Naruto. A lesson >P

Well i think the steps to contolling Kyuubi are:

1. Remove all doubt, guilt, and achieve harmony through Naruto's conscious state of mind "accepting the truth and making peace".
2. Chakra mind and emotional control while using Kyuubi chakra
3. Final test go face to face with the Kyuubi : reject the Kyuubi's evil mind while absorbing his chakra. Eventually his mind will change and be influence by Naruto's like Bee and the Hachibi. (giving in)

Edited by Uzumakikage, 25 April 2010 - 02:41 AM.

#206 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:36 AM

@Uzumaki-kun

Yes, I definitely agree. He has to be in harmony, you could say >P

#207 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 22 2010, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Apr 22 2010, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just had a twisted thought. What if "evil Naruto" is really KB in disguise, as a start to Naruto's training?
This would be a way to push Naruto into exploring how he really feels.

(KB had time to talk to the other Leaf ninjas, so could have found out about recent public events in Naruto's life.)

No. How would Killer Bee know about the autographs?

I'd guess that every Leaf villager would have gossiped about the autographs, which was done in the very public Ramen bar. So if KB asked for information about Naruto, that is something they would have mentioned.

I agree that it has little/no chance of happening, just an "out there" alternative answer.

For the Waterfall of Truth / Evil Naruto:
Just because E-Naruto talks about resentment, doesn't necessarily mean that Naruto feels that way (although he probably does). The doppleganger might be how Naruto *could* have turned out, rather than being a suppressed side. E-Naruto might be exploring why Naruto doesn't feel that way, when it would be natural to be emo like Sasuke. That would be just as revealing about he thinks, as if he was trying to hide any anger he might be feeling.

(Since someone had the Captain America graphic, I remember an article talking about C.A. way back around issue 250. They were thinking about having C.A. run for President, but the writer (Roger Stern) said he wouldn't do that. So the editors suggested to make *that* the story: why wouldn't Captain America run for president? Could be the same for Naruto: why didn't he turn his back on the Leaf village?)

#208 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:29 PM

he pretty well answered that question to Gaara. The only thing that kept him from being like Gaara was his friends, Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, the Old man, Jiraiya etc. they kept him from becoming the monster that Gaara had become.

He reinforced that to Sasuke, when he said how easilly they could have been in eahc others shoes.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#209 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

I wonder if the kyuubi's will submits to Naruto, maybe he can make it look like chibi kyuubi when he interacts with it in his mind. haha. I think that e-Naruto is how Kyuubi is representing himself. Remember, anger and emotions allow the Kyuubi to take control of Naruto. So if Naruto is able to keep his mind at peace he will be able to gain control. However, if he is not, he could release Kyuubi or weaken the seal like before. Kyuubi has been within him and knows all of the hardships and resentment he has to endure, so he will be using this to try an manipulate Naruto.

That also leaves me wondering if this half of the kyuubi is supposed to be easier or harder to control. Maybe the intent of the key is to let him master controlling half before he attempts to master it at 100%. I guess only time will tell.

#210 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 27 2010, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he pretty well answered that question to Gaara. The only thing that kept him from being like Gaara was his friends, Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, the Old man, Jiraiya etc. they kept him from becoming the monster that Gaara had become.

He reinforced that to Sasuke, when he said how easilly they could have been in eahc others shoes.

Right, but that doesn't answer if he does feel resentment and is hiding it,
or if he has moved enough past it that he doesn't even feel it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users