• 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Dec 3 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some NaruIno Goodness:

Heart of a Demon by David Jaxon
Beyond The Horizon by TearStainedUzumaki
ANBU Blonds by Ranita4ever

Yay for this thread hahaha

Love the stories I really like that the authors on the first two stories decided to make Sakura realized her mistake in not accepting Naruto's feelings for her finally realizing that she has taken him for granted. I really like this kinds of stories where she sees her mistake and try to change for the better by fixing them so Kudos to Heart of a Demon and Beyond the Horizon. I still haven't read the third one I'm late for work but I will eventually come back to read it later lol.

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 December 2010 - 11:50 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#202 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

Found this new story:

Fakers!

It's GREAT. READITNOW.

#203 Tomcat171

Tomcat171

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

'Fakers!' was quite an enjoyable read if I say so myself.

In terms of fanboying, I actually prefer NaruIno slightly above NaruSaku, that probably explains why the majority of my in-progress and planned fics are NI.

#204 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Now that I see this thread, are there any new fics with NaruInoSaku rolleyes.gif ?
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#205 Tomcat171

Tomcat171

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ May 3 2011, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that I see this thread, are there any new fics with NaruInoSaku rolleyes.gif ?

Not too sure, TBH...

I'm planning a sequel to my NSI three-shot, but one of my more popular NI fics is next on the agenda at the moment.

It'll just be a kind of humour/messing around type of scenario.....with added citrus cool.gif

#206 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

Oh cool, pm me when you release the sequel rolleyes.gif . I wish I could read NI fics, but my NS heart can't unless is a NIS fics (the last one I read hasn't been updated for a while now sad.gif ).
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#207 Tomcat171

Tomcat171

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

Which one is it?

On another note, have you ever looked at 'Never Let Me Down'? It's primarily NI, but the final chapter has NSI. Unfortunately, the grammar and structure is a bit iffy.

#208 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Tomcat171 @ May 3 2011, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which one is it?

On another note, have you ever looked at 'Never Let Me Down'? It's primarily NI, but the final chapter has NSI. Unfortunately, the grammar and structure is a bit iffy.

I think it was Naruto: Konoha's Red Thunder, it is by far a good fic with a crossover with Infamous (the author did a good job in mixing the two worlds), silly me it's only been 2 weeks since last update.

Yeah I read it, the lemons where hot nosebleed8rx.gif .
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#209 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ May 3 2011, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unforeseen Consequences by agent-g is a NaruSakuIno. Probably one of the best ones out there too!

Edit: Posting updates

Fakers! is complete.

Also, found this other fic: The Good Wife . It's a time-travel fic. Great story

Edited by JoHamSandwich, 05 May 2011 - 09:42 PM.

#210 kidloco

kidloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:narusaku<br />sakura<br />Ino<br />naru<br />anime<br />manga<br />hentai<br />my wife and my son

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:50 AM

is my secodn favortie pairing

do you fanfic to read it (eh dony know if you did or not... im just new here and laz y to read the whole thread lo

l like every pairign exept wiht thatof woman who is call hinata... (sorry if tried to bash but really i cant stand her... worst wiht the fanfic and the fanbase..)

Edited by kidloco, 12 June 2011 - 01:41 AM.

espacio rentable...

#211 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

New Chapter of The Good Wife is out!

#212 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:12 AM

Wow its been awhile, NaruIno is my second fav. pairing so here's one of my favourite fics.

Gazing Over Konoha

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 05 October 2011 - 12:13 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#213 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

Time to necro this thread!

New fics to recommend!

Seduction <---Warning: STEAMY!!!

A Mind Bending Inconvenience <--- NaruIno body swap. No romance as of the latest chapter, but still a great read.

#214 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

EDO-TENSEI THREAD!!

The Line
When a young Ino tries to use the Shintenshin for the first time on Naruto, something goes wrong and the two find themselves temporarily stuck in the other's body. A series of moments depicting the evolution of their relationship, from acquaintances to friends to something more, all by crossing that metaphorical line created when a boy and a girl forge a bond.

Simply brilliant Four-Shot. You guys just have to read it smile.gif

#215 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Oct 12 2012, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDO-TENSEI THREAD!!

The Line
When a young Ino tries to use the Shintenshin for the first time on Naruto, something goes wrong and the two find themselves temporarily stuck in the other's body. A series of moments depicting the evolution of their relationship, from acquaintances to friends to something more, all by crossing that metaphorical line created when a boy and a girl forge a bond.

Simply brilliant Four-Shot. You guys just have to read it smile.gif

Read this. It's a good one!

#216 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

Its sad the state of naruto fics nowadays. if you put the filter to updates from the last week
Almost 80% are naruhina and narusasu, 10% other yaoi and just 10% is het pairings that arent naruhina.
Its depressing really... finding naruino fics is so much harder now. Doesnt help that a lot of the greats have been
Deleted sad.gif

#217 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Oct 13 2012, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its sad the state of naruto fics nowadays. if you put the filter to updates from the last week
Almost 80% are naruhina and narusasu, 10% other yaoi and just 10% is het pairings that arent naruhina.
Its depressing really... finding naruino fics is so much harder now. Doesnt help that a lot of the greats have been
Deleted sad.gif

Well you are dealing with a crack pairing between two characters that never interact. Of course it is going to be very hard to find NaruIno fics. And almost no one will write it. I can't even find Darui x C fics and those two are canon friends. I am also disappointed by the lack of Deidara x Kurotsuchi fics. The Naruto fandom seems totally dominated by NaruHina and popular yaoi pairings with SasuNaru at the top. The rest usually are SasuSaku, NaruSaku, ShikaTema/ShikaIno, NejiTen, Kakashi/Anyone, and various Akatsuki pairings.

What is interesting is the amount of ShikaIno out there now. I almost wager there is as much as the "canon" ShikaTema in the past few months. Might of had something to do with their recent birthdays, but Ino fans really love that pairing. You can understand it since Ino basically has a bond with just two guys and Choji gets no love in fandom while Shikamaru is popular.

Edited by Deej, 13 October 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#218 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Oct 13 2012, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you are dealing with a crack pairing between two characters that never interact. Of course it is going to be very hard to find NaruIno fics. And almost no one will write it. I can't even find Darui x C fics and those two are canon friends. I am also disappointed by the lack of Deidara x Kurotsuchi fics. The Naruto fandom seems totally dominated by NaruHina and popular yaoi pairings with SasuNaru at the top. The rest usually are SasuSaku, NaruSaku, ShikaTema/ShikaIno, NejiTen, Kakashi/Anyone, and various Akatsuki pairings.

What is interesting is the amount of ShikaIno out there now. I almost wager there is as much as the "canon" ShikaTema in the past few months. Might of had something to do with their recent birthdays, but Ino fans really love that pairing. You can understand it since Ino basically has a bond with just two guys and Choji gets no love in fandom while Shikamaru is popular.

I'm actually a NaruXAny female his age except hinata. so i usually dont even add a girl to the 2nd slot.
and yet all i find is naruhina and sasunaru mostly on a daily basis :/

Found some nice NaruIno mini Doujins too:-
http://ask-naruino.t...wers-for-anyway
http://ask-naruino.t...naruto-what-are

there's more on the blog but some of it might be NSFW. you have been warned.

#219 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Aug 20 2012, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seduction <---Warning: STEAMY!!!

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Oct 13 2012, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome finds! Thank you both!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#220 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

I wonder if there's a NaruSaku blog like that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users