Close
Photo

Can people still say SasuSaku can happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#201 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:50 AM

Everything here is really just speculation now, the real puzzle piece we need is an actual clear moment for Sakura, what she has truly decided in her heart about Sasuke. Just cause Sasuke chose revenge over her doesn't mean Sakura stopped caring about him that way, only as people looking at the relationship on the outside say that because that's advice we'd give a friend in that relationship: "He's no good for you. Move on. Etc..."

Sakura's reaction to seeing Sasuke for the first time is simply speculation both ways. We had no idea what she was thinking only the look, which is also simple speculation and biased guesses by every person.

The fact that Sasuke moved right to Naruto, doesn't mean anything, they're both important to him, it's just that he knows Naruto better than Sakura, and the fact that last time they met he almost killed him.

Picture crying, who knows. Again interpretation.

So as far as I know, SasuSaku is still possible.

Simply playing devil's advocate, remember, I'm rooting for NaruSaku. smile.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#202 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:20 AM

I agree, Chouzu has a good point. We still haven;t a chance to get Sakura in a sort of monolgue moment. We can't tell.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#203 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:47 AM

I understand what My english teacher was saying now

"Monologues simplify everything"

Hurry up Sakura!!
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#204 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

......Yeah...u go compy. Erhem, anyways, yeah, we really need a scene with Naruto adn Sakura together. XD

#205 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 12 2007, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand what My english teacher was saying now

"Monologues simplify everything"

Hurry up Sakura!!

yup a simple Monologue can end the pairing debate. I wish life was that simple.

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 12 2007, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
......Yeah...u go compy. Erhem, anyways, yeah, we really need a scene with Naruto adn Sakura together. XD

lol......I hope we get a NaruSaku scene as well.........still waiting though....

#206 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:17 AM

Doubt it to extremes.

#207 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 3 2007, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yup a simple Monologue can end the pairing debate. I wish life was that simple.
lol......I hope we get a NaruSaku scene as well.........still waiting though....

Lol, yeah i wish life were that easy too. NaruSaku scenes...come...in halves...they always get interrupted..

#208 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 2 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, yeah i wish life were that easy too. NaruSaku scenes...come...in halves...they always get interrupted..

I know what you mean man. Sometimes the interruption grates on the nerves of the readers but you know when it happens its going to be really sweet biggrin.gif narusakuct7.gif

#209 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 4 2007, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what you mean man. Sometimes the interruption grates on the nerves of the readers but you know when it happens its going to be really sweet biggrin.gif narusakuct7.gif

Haha, I hope so. It better be great, we've been on the edge of our seats for a few years now. tongue.gif

#210 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:48 AM

I can't wait for the time when I say SasuSaku can't happen outright. XD

#211 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you said it :thumbs:

trust me I can't wait for that chapter to come up and I will be jumping for joy and reading the posts on NF biggrin.gif tongue.gif

of course that day on H&E there would be a big party. I already have the cake ready laugh.gif

#212 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HECK YEAH! You say it now on anywhere other than this forum, and you can kiss your life good bye. You won't live another second.

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 8 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you said it :thumbs:

trust me I can't wait for that chapter to come up and I will be jumping for joy and reading the posts on NF biggrin.gif tongue.gif

of course that day on H&E there would be a big party. I already have the cake ready laugh.gif

OHH! cake...I like cake...I'd definitely be here on that day! And then, I'll drown in happiness...AND CAKE!

#213 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:08 AM

Actually, Sasuke has met his true love already.

#214 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

I've said this before and I'll say it again and this has nothing to do with my personal hatred for Sasuke, if Sakura choses him over Naruto in my opinion it will destroy her character.

uc.png

#215 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 9 2007, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Sasuke has met his true love already.

lol, are we really going there again? Though it is pretty hilarious.

#216 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:16 AM

It will be such a celevration and the pairing wars can finally come to an end!

Its's only a matter of time of when, where, and how?

hopefully Sakura's feelings would've sorten out by then becuse its obvious that Naruto likes her and she's more accpetive of that but mix whenever it comes to Sasuke. People Sasuke cannot die (NH & SS would say that he's dead that's why they happen) no need for the bulls**t.

Anyways
YAY NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#217 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Dec 8 2007, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will be such a celevration and the pairing wars can finally come to an end!

Its's only a matter of time of when, where, and how?

hopefully Sakura's feelings would've sorten out by then becuse its obvious that Naruto likes her and she's more accpetive of that but mix whenever it comes to Sasuke. People Sasuke cannot die (NH & SS would say that he's dead that's why they happen) no need for the bulls**t.

Anyways
YAY NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!

you said it. I seriously hope the pairings are done by the end of the manga and Sakura goes with Naruto. personally at the moment, I don't doubt that Sakura would chose Naruto though nothing is cannon at the moment. Its just my gut feeling but its been known to be wrong before and it can be again.

I don't want Sasuke to die before NaruSaku happens. Afterwards he can die sure. I don't care after Naruto and Sakura are together because I don't want people saying it only happened because Sasuke bit the bullet. Heck no.............. I want NaruSaku to happen through and through.

If Sakura choses Sasuke, I would be really pissed off and sad because I don't want her to return to her 12 year old self though I highly doubt she can even if she wanted to. She has tasted freedom in the last 2.5 years and I think it would be hard for her to suppress that feeling biggrin.gif and of course there is the fact that I like Sakura with Naruto with the keeping him in line and the funny business they go through tongue.gif

#218 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 9 2007, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you said it. I seriously hope the pairings are done by the end of the manga and Sakura goes with Naruto. personally at the moment, I don't doubt that Sakura would chose Naruto though nothing is cannon at the moment. Its just my gut feeling but its been known to be wrong before and it can be again.

I don't want Sasuke to die before NaruSaku happens. Afterwards he can die sure. I don't care after Naruto and Sakura are together because I don't want people saying it only happened because Sasuke bit the bullet. Heck no.............. I want NaruSaku to happen through and through.

If Sakura choses Sasuke, I would be really pissed off and sad because I don't want her to return to her 12 year old self though I highly doubt she can even if she wanted to. She has tasted freedom in the last 2.5 years and I think it would be hard for her to suppress that feeling biggrin.gif and of course there is the fact that I like Sakura with Naruto with the keeping him in line and the funny business they go through tongue.gif

Aww why couldn't you say that your instincts are never wrong? I would have been so happy...BUT! NaruSaku must happen! laugh.gif
If Sakura chooses Sasuke...my perception of her would be wrong... sleep.gif

#219 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 10 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww why couldn't you say that your instincts are never wrong? I would have been so happy...BUT! NaruSaku must happen! laugh.gif
If Sakura chooses Sasuke...my perception of her would be wrong... sleep.gif

lol...bad experiences happen when I say my gut experiences are never wrong. So I usually say they are wrong and try to use reverse psychology tongue.gif

Trust me i would be cursing the whole day if SasuSaku happens. a_smashy.gif

But I just don't see Sakura going back to her old self. She is like Tsunade and do you seriously think Dan or Jiraiya can control her, if she doesn't want to? I think not.

Its the same with Naruto. Though with Sasuke, it seems more than him controlling her or anything of the sort, it will be her putting brakes on her personality. Nope, then she is not Sakura anymore.

#220 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:43 AM

This is the way I see it being played out:

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke will all confront each other. Naruto and Sakura will both admit their love for Sasuke.

Sasuke will decide to get with Naruto and admit that he was actually playing hard to get and and truly loves him.

Naruto and Sasuke will get together because Kishimoto has to do it due to the many death threats he receives by fangirls to turn the manga into a Shojo.

Sakura will approve because she is a hardcore fangirl. *insert Konohamarus Sasu/Sai yaoi jutsu*

Don't blame me. Blame the fangirls. sleep.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users