Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21922 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

With Misty? Why in god name don't have Pokemon time skip mode...

#21923 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

I know, right? Ash should have been a master years ago and Pikachu should be on god-mode level. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21924 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Nami on another level that Misty ain't touching. But Misty still a kid so she got more time to develop.

Fair enough, I can agree to that. I doubt anybody will be on Nami's level, nobody will be stronger than the Pirate King, and nobody can be hotter than the Pirate Queen. Fact lol

Ash has been ten years old since I was 5 years old XD

Edited by AHK, 21 June 2014 - 07:47 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#21925 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

Fair enough, I can agree to that. I doubt anybody will be on Nami's level, nobody will be stronger than the Pirate King, and nobody can be hotter than the Pirate Queen. Fact lol

Ash has been ten years old since I was 5 years old XD

Some good competition for Nami would be Yoruichi or Rangiku. Battle of the dangerous curves.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21926 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

Pikachu's power is vastly inconsistent from being more powerful than Charizard and Infernape to...being around Bulbasaur or Squirtle tier

The orange league was the biggest example of that, one episode he defeats Drake's Dragonite a few episodes later he gets roflstomped by Gary's Eevee

eh10ut.jpg

#21927 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Pokemon is still a thing?! That's a name I haven't hear in....forever. Never really got into it, though...

#21928 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Pikachu's power is vastly inconsistent from being more powerful than Charizard and Infernape to...being around Bulbasaur or Squirtle tier

The orange league was the biggest example of that, one episode he defeats Drake's Dragonite a few episodes later he gets roflstomped by Gary's Eevee

He get's defeated for the sake of the plot just to continue selling the show for another decade or two.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21929 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Some good competition for Nami would be Yoruichi or Rangiku. Battle of the dangerous curves.

Lol Rangiku is such a babe. So is Youroichi. Nami still solos though lol

EXL5X4B.png

#21930 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Lol Rangiku is such a babe. So is Youroichi. Nami still solos though lol

Whoa there. Nami soloing Misty, I get it. But Rangiku and Yourocihi? Dude, she ain't coming out of that soloing. She's gonna have to put on her best bikini, get her hair checked and then she might have a chance at beating one of them. Now if this was Nami before the timeskip, then she's definitely soloing. Short hair Nami is the best, especially with pigtails.

8a36c__tumblr_mwz8jqpJRl1suph1ho1_250.gi

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21931 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Well...this place has gone Jiraiya mode. Goodbye, everybody.

#21932 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

We could all learn from Jiraiya.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21933 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

We could all learn from Jiraiya.

Lol. Maybe that's why Kishi killed him off. We all will go rapid. He will never be forgotten.

#21934 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

Whoa there. Nami soloing Misty, I get it. But Rangiku and Yourocihi? Dude, she ain't coming out of that soloing. She's gonna have to put on her best bikini, get her hair checked and then she might have a chance at beating one of them. Now if this was Nami before the timeskip, then she's definitely soloing. Short hair Nami is the best, especially with pigtails.

8a36c__tumblr_mwz8jqpJRl1suph1ho1_250.gi

Nami solo's regardless of long hair or short. High difficulty though.Only girl in the world that have Luffy wrapped around her pinky:

Well, maybe it isn't her pinky, but the entire body counts for more points right?

Anyway, Nami in that video solos Rangiku and Youroichi high diff  :yes:

I miss Lord Jiraiya. He was great  :cry:

EXL5X4B.png

#21935 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

On an unrelated note Misty is really hot.

Sees cute but hot i wouldn't go that far... :sweat:

#21936 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:21 PM

I know, right? Ash should have been a master years ago and Pikachu should be on god-mode level. 

Pokemon would have been more interesting  if it had characters growing up consistently instead of always going back to square one with it.

I wouldn't mind new characters besides ash and his crew.

Edited by rikakim94, 21 June 2014 - 10:31 PM.

#21937 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

Nami solo's regardless of long hair or short. High difficulty though.Only girl in the world that have Luffy wrapped around her pinky:

Well, maybe it isn't her pinky, but the entire body counts for more points right?

Anyway, Nami in that video solos Rangiku and Youroichi high diff  :yes:

I miss Lord Jiraiya. He was great  :cry:

To me she looks better with short hair, that's the Nami I feel in love with. She'll definitely take out Rangiku High diff. But if Youruichi comes out wearing her battle gear it'll be a tie. Don't front, Nami tying with this.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21938 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

To me she looks better with short hair, that's the Nami I feel in love with. She'll definitely take out Rangiku High diff. But if Youruichi comes out wearing her battle gear it'll be a tie. Don't front, Nami tying with this.

Idk, I always liked Nami, didn't matter what she looked like lol I do kinda like the long hair better though now that I think about it...

Hmmm idk. Dressrosa Nami takes even Yorouichi high diff as well, I think Rangiku looks better than Yorouichi, only by a little though.

You know it's a slow day when we move from ducks to d*cks to pokemon to comparing Nami, Rangiku and Yorouichi lol

EXL5X4B.png

#21939 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Lol. I guess, the most males' dream is about Nami, Yoruichi and Rangiku having a passionate fight in the mud. Men...

By the way, Jiraiya, perverst as he is, has abs to die for! Not to mention those broad shoulders! Mmm...

#21940 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

On an unrelated note Misty is really hot.

Misty is my favourite poke girl ^.^ and she's tsundere! my favourite character type.

and wow there is a lot of fan service in OP lol and I don't like Nami's face. The art style in OP is really weird.  :ermm:

Edited by Sakura~, 21 June 2014 - 11:06 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users