• Please log in to reply
54188 replies to this topic

#21861 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Not for me. I never saw NH as a threat.

It is a threat to me because NH could be one of those random shippings that could be canon for the heck of it. In shows, the girl who always wanted the guy to notice her and like most of the time ended up with him, but hopefully this isn't the case. I have my rights to be worried.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#21862 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Guys guys and girls we all know that NH will never happen,

#21863 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

Clearly, you don't follow the manga. It happened. 677 I think.

#21864 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

Kishi isn't really good with romance :/ he could troll us all.

#21865 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

Clearly, you don't follow the manga. It happened. 677 I think.

oh I do 4life but it happened far sooner 631 is just one of them but I know that no matter what Hinata does Naruto will have eyes for just one girl and we all know who that girl is :D 

#21866 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

That's just a really bad excuse and really no author will spend so much time and panels on developing a certain character together just to make another random paring  his purpose isn't to troll but to tell a story also you keep using Hinata's obsessed feelings as a reason for that when Kishi has been ridiculing them and  putting NH down slowly maybe but surely . Also i can say the same thing but what about the main characters feelings what about Naruto the manga that is actually named by him and its about his journey is Hinata a side character that has barely any relevance  so much more important then him ?

You have ton of evidence that Kishi is setting NS up the main one 631 so really there is no need to be pessimistic at all. 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 20 June 2014 - 11:39 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#21867 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

oh I do 4life but it happened far sooner 631 is just one of them but I know that no matter what Hinata does Naruto will have eyes for just one girl and we all know who that girl is :D 

Lol I know. Like one sig suggested, it's all a lie. Thanks for burying everyone's dream.

#21868 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

Have you heard the rumour about the next movie? The one according to which it will be the continuation of RtN theme?

#21869 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

Yes  that was an actual complaint by you not what others say that is why i responded to you , you didn't specify that this was said by others .

The fact is you described her as selfish and her wanting to leave was because of "Sasuke" and that was false and my intent was to show that nothing more nothing less .

She only stated that the real heroes aren't in this world but in the other one ( referring to Minato & Kushina in here with holding the 4-th hokage cloak ) in this scene when she says this also Naruto realizes that ,  this is why when she went to meet with Naruto she brought that cloak to point that out to him to remind him of the real heroes his parents that all of this is false and its not the reality because she realized this but because Naruto said that he was "kinda" happy she didn't had the hart to do that . So again i don't see anything wrong on Sakura's part in here what she did was right and she wasn't selfish at all .  

No I was saying that it was a complaint made by others not me.

Have you heard the rumour about the next movie? The one according to which it will be the continuation of RtN theme?

So like another Bizarro world or what?

Edited by Pepsi, 20 June 2014 - 11:55 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#21870 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

It is a threat to me because NH could be one of those random shippings that could be canon for the heck of it. In shows, the girl who always wanted the guy to notice her and like most of the time ended up with him, but hopefully this isn't the case. I have my rights to be worried.

I think it's interesting that she wants him to notice how she feels, but she has yet to do the same lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#21871 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

I haven't heard about it. but Kishi mentioned in an interview that he wanted to reveal Kakashi's face, and he's wondering whether to reveal it in the manga or the movie.                                                                                                                       

Edited by Sakura~, 21 June 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#21872 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

I haven't heard about it. but Kishi mentioned in an interview that he wanted to reveal Kakashi's face, and he's wondering whether to reveal it in the manga or the movie.                                                                                                                       

When did he say that about the movie?

eh10ut.jpg

#21873 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

amazing post as always short but so effective .

I do that because my English is terrible XD, if not I will write LAP like inferno or romance girl lol.

@darkrest
The goal is onepiece, but the story focus more on the journey and kicking the oppressors ass left and right.

#21874 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:21 AM

So how do you guys think the big moment will go down?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#21875 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

When did he say that about the movie?

http://www.saiyanisl...er-naruto-page/

#21876 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

He isn't really good with twists either

it took him how many years to reveal that Tobi was Obito, Minato was Naruto's dad and that Itachi was a good guy?

NS will just be another curve ball everyone saw coming. 

eh10ut.jpg

#21877 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

So how do you guys think the big moment will go down?          

I don't understand... what do you mean?

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#21878 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

I don't understand... what do you mean?

Obviously he's talking about when Chouji will confess his feelings to random fodder lady who has a thing for fat guys.

eh10ut.jpg

#21879 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:13 AM

Just got back from seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2

That was awesome.

eh10ut.jpg

#21880 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:30 AM

Say what you want. NH is a threat to me :P

How can NH be a threat when you don't consider SS as a threat? Those pairing work as a pair, one can't happen if the other doesn't happen. You can't pair Naruto with Hinata and let Sakura alone at the end. She's the heroine and most importantly, even if it is annoying a lot of Sakura fans, her character is mostly about her love life. Well, at least it is her most important plot point that will be revealed at the end.

So what I mean is that you can't pair Naruto and let Sakura as a single at the end, if Naruto goes with Hinata, SS will be canon too, which will never happen, SS died in the previous chapters, so NH died with it, plus her dream in 678, plus her falling while trying to catch up Naruto when he was dying, plus Naruto's feelings which are as strong as ever, comparing to Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. 

So no, to me NH is not a threat. But I can understand that you can consider NH as a threat, but not logically, only because you prefer to put your guard up because we never know, it could be a random troll. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 21 June 2014 - 03:34 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users