• Please log in to reply
2248 replies to this topic

#2161 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

Hahahaha!!! So its that obvious!?  :lol:. Yeah I guess so, though I don't like taking pictures  :sweat:.

I hate you!!!  :twitch:  :lmao: .   

It's obvious :monocle: If you just don't know what to pose, it won't look like that annoyed :lol: I don't like taking pictures too. Sometimes, I do. But the selfies end up to be deleted :P

Oooooh, you agree! :smug: You look so different with the pics when you're in high school, mas :umm: My reaction was like " :argh: It's FireFox? :argh: :headscratch: :argh: "

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#2162 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

I can at least hope to match your sophistication  :monocle: .

BEHOLD!!!!!!!I'm even shaved :hehehe:&#160

Finally they made me take a picture, it took them a tremendous effort and pleading!!!   :laughcry:

KITTEN YOU!!!!!!!!  :cuss:  :smack: . FYI You got nothing on me and my Chappo he'll destroy your ars  :hm:  :fu:

AWWW!!! Hell and damnation!!! How in the world did I miss this!! Me is sorry to be so late in replying!! Me is so vewy verwy sowwy!!!

(I'm drowning in uni stuff and it's horrible!)

Plus, Y U FORGET SHOES!  :argh: Tho, If I may say so myself you look quite spiffy in that get up, very intellectual!  :hehehe:

P.s. I'm now a redhead, you know, 'cause feeling christmasy and stuff, maybe I'll update with a photo.....as soon as I stop looking like hell warmed over in a microwave  :zaru:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#2163 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

No you baboon! :facepalm:. You don't have him at all but some other street dog that's gonna bite your ars!!!  :cuss:  :smack: .

Yes I do bc I'm the one that put my foot in it and send you flying away :lulz:
Hahahaha!!! So its that obvious!?  :lol:. Yeah I guess so, though I don't like taking pictures  :sweat:.

I hate you!!!  :twitch:  :lmao: .   

You disrespected Chappo :twitch: You lost ownership of him :lmao:

So basically, right in the poop again :lmao:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2164 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

It's obvious If you just don't know what to pose, it won't look like that annoyed :lol: I don't like taking pictures too. Sometimes, I do. But the selfies end up to be deleted :P

Oooooh, you agree! :smug: You look so different with the pics when you're in high school, mas :umm: My reaction was like " :argh: It's FireFox? :headscratch: "

My pose was good  :monocle:. I don't even do selfies they annoy me the most  :twitch:

HELL NO!!!  :hm:.

AWWW!!! Hell and damnation!!! How in the world did I miss this!! Me is sorry to be so late in replying!! Me is so vewy verwy sowwy!!!

(I'm drowning in uni stuff and it's horrible!)

Plus, Y U FORGET SHOES!  Tho, If I may say so myself you look quite spiffy in that get up, very intellectual!  :hehehe:

P.s. I'm now a redhead, you know, 'cause feeling christmasy and stuff, maybe I'll update with a photo.....as soon as I stop looking like hell warmed over in a microwave  :zaru:

:lmao: No worries its OK . Kitten that Uni  :twitch: .

I promise I'll put them on next time!!!  :argh: . Why thank you!!!! I was going for that bc I was at a political business event   :sweat:.  

OMFG!!! READHEAD!!!!!! :wha:. YOU CAN RULE THE WORLD NOW  :hehehe:.   

You disrespected Chappo :twitch: You lost ownership of him

So basically, right in the poop again

Oh brother!!! Take your pills asap you're hallucinating again!!!  :msmack: .

:wot: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2165 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

My pose was good  :monocle:. I don't even do selfies they annoy me the most  :twitch:

I promise I'll put them on next time!!!  :argh: . Why thank you!!!! I was going for that bc I was at a political business event   :sweat:.  

Oh brother!!! Take your pills asap you're hallucinating again!!!  :msmack: .

:wot: .

Someone else is a redhead as well :hehehe:

Hell no! :lulz: Accept the reality :cool:

:cool:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2166 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:30 PM

Oh, selfies. Please help me when I'm gonna attend big family event next year since cousins, if I'm not mistaken, from capital city, like to do selfie :argh:

Yeah, yeah, it's good. Except another that's not :lulz:
There's next time? There will be pics of yours as James Bond or Mr. Bean or James Bean or Rowan? :umm: Which one will you cosplay? :umm:

You don't look different? Really? You do :monocle: I used to dye my hair red too, btw :P

Edited by Popuri, 20 December 2015 - 04:31 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#2167 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

Oh, selfies. Please help me when I'm gonna attend big family event next year since cousins, if I'm not mistaken, from capital city, like to do selfie :argh:

Yeah, yeah, it's good. Except another that's not :lulz:
There's next time? There will be pics of yours as James Bond or Mr. Bean or James Bean or Rowan? :umm: Which one will you cosplay? :umm:

You don't look different? Really? You do :monocle: I used to dye my hair red too, btw :P

Hahahahahaha!!!! :lmao: How about taking their cells before they do it and destroy them  :plots:

What's that supposed to mean!?  :angry:

I'll cosplay into a Top Secret Agent with the sole missions of destroying you  :hm: .

I was younger with more hair OK  :hm:. Really!!?  :wot: Show me a picture!? :fu:.    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2168 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

Hahahahahaha!!!! :lmao: How about taking their cells before they do it and destroy them  :plots:

What's that supposed to mean!?  :angry:

I'll cosplay into a Top Secret Agent with the sole missions of destroying you  :hm: .

I was younger with more hair OK  :hm:. Really!!?  :wot: Show me a picture!? :fu:.

I wish I could but even see makes me not want to be near them :ermm:

Think it by yourself :zaru:

Ahahaha! Destroying? With that face? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Mr. Bean can't destroy. Mr. Bean is an entertainer. I'll laugh instead of feeling feared :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

Of course I know that. Younger boys like to have longer hair  :lol:

No pic with red hair. I admitted it was not good red for me :sweatdrop:

Edited by Popuri, 20 December 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#2169 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

I wish I could but even see makes me not want to be near them :ermm:

Think it by yourself :zaru:

Ahahaha! Destroying? With that face? :lmao: Mr. Bean can't destroy. Mr. Bean is an entertainer. I'll laugh instead of feeling feared :lmao: 

Of course I know that. Younger boys like to have longer hair   :lol:

No pic with red hair. I admitted it was not good red for me :sweatdrop:

Wait what !?  :err:

It makes no sense :facepalm:

Kitten You!!! What's wrong with my face you Penguin !?  :twitch: I'm nothing like him!!! :msmack: .

Shut Up!!!  :twitch:.

:argh: Why not !?  :hm:.  

Edited by FireFox, 20 December 2015 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#2170 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:37 PM

Wait what !?  :err:

It makes no sense :facepalm:

Kitten You!!! What's wrong with my face you Penguin !?  :twitch: I'm nothing like him!!! :msmack: .

Shut Up!!!  :twitch:.

:argh: Why not !?  :hm:.  

I meant to see them :monocle:

Good. Please remember my title  :cool:

Nothing wrong with your face  :laughcry:  That was my impression of your face  :fan:  

It's not suitable with my skintone :sweatdrop:

#2171 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

I meant to see them :monocle:

Good. Please remember my title  :cool:

Nothing wrong with your face  :laughcry:  That was my impression of your face  :fan:  

It's not suitable with my skintone :sweatdrop:

You failed  :lulz:.

Your title !? :blink:  Do you mean "Ignoramus" :lulz: .

:twitch:  :smack: .

Is just means that you're not awesome and sophisticated for the "Red"  :monocle:

Posted Image                                                            

#2172 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

You failed  :lulz:.

Your title !? :blink:  Do you mean "Ignoramus" :lulz: .

:twitch:  :smack: .

Is just means that you're not awesome and sophisticated for the "Red"  :monocle:.

Yeah, poor me :cry:

Queen of Confusion :hm:

:box: 

Okay :fu: Whatever you say :fu:

#2173 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, poor me :cry:

Queen of Confusion :hm:

:box: 

Okay :fu: Whatever you say :fu:

At least you'll learn from this now :hehehe:.

Don't remember you  :no:.

Emoticon___PWNED.gif.

Awwwwww!!! Don't be butthurt! The truth hurts I know  :lulz:

Posted Image                                                            

#2174 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:34 PM

At least you'll learn from this now :hehehe:.

Don't remember you  :no:.

Emoticon___PWNED.gif.

Awwwwww!!! Don't be butthurt! The truth hurts I know  :lulz:.

Learn what? :twitch: I learn nothing :hm:

Oh, the one who gave me title forgets it? :plots:

Stop doing that :argh: I gave you cute fight but you give me that :wot:

It does! :cry: I wanna dye it brown now :ermm:

#2175 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

Uni is unhealthy. No kidding.

So very SERIOUS BUSINESSSSSSSSSS

Readhead. Carrot top. That's meeeeee. and I'll Rule the wooooorlddddd.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#2176 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:23 PM

Uni is unhealthy. No kidding.

So very SERIOUS BUSINESSSSSSSSSS

Readhead. Carrot top. That's meeeeee. and I'll Rule the wooooorlddddd.

That's why I'm gonna propose a program to burn/destroy all Uni's and free education for all  :monocle:. Vote me for President!!! :hehehe:.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! :argh:. It turned Ok though :sweat:.

:lmao: Why Carrot Top that's Orange!!?  :argh:  :lmao:. We have to upgrade your status now that you're red, maybe we'll put you up for a Queen :fu: .      

Edited by FireFox, 21 December 2015 - 06:25 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#2177 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

Haven't posted on this thread in a while, so not only will I add a picture but I'll think I'll up the ante by adding a couple extras. Eat your heart out ladies, my sword be 37 inches long and yes I know how to use it.  :cool:

MasterDonnelly_zpshq62qj3o.jpg

MasterDonnelly3_zpsh48gysas.jpg

Edited by Shadow1275, 28 January 2016 - 02:08 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#2178 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

12534471_1703966393148894_625860477_n.jp

ayy

#2179 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:14 AM

12534471_1703966393148894_625860477_n.jp

ayy

tumblr_inline_n939wtrnCl1rnw8xk.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#2180 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:43 PM

tumblr_inline_n939wtrnCl1rnw8xk.gif