7972 replies to this topic

#2061 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

For whoever asked me about the cancelling of The Last in cinemas from America, here it is: http://www.elevenart...ruto-the-movie/

I mean, those crossed lines that's what it must be, right?

Or could it mean they're sold out? Yeah I think it means that time slot is sold out.

Edited by RedFaction, 28 January 2015 - 08:19 AM.

#2062 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:19 AM

lol I know why the mangas Art was off like that. Kishimoto said in a interview, he was consciously trying to make the artwork look like the Anime. So that explains why it was looking like kitten. Which means Kishi has been working by their rules for a long time. Ever since part 2 started.

What, what, what?! What are you guys talking about here?

Or could it mean they're sold out? Yeah I think it means that time slot is sold out.

Oh, yeah, now I see that little writing there. On mobile browser it's harder to notice.

Edited by Chatte, 28 January 2015 - 08:20 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2063 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:22 AM

Well that's unfortunate that selling out to the west seems to be working for SP & Kishi. They don't deserve a cent for this trash, but they know the majority of the west will eat up any garbage they're given. So sad.

#2064 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

Well that's unfortunate that selling out to the west seems to be working for SP & Kishi. They don't deserve a cent for this trash, but they know the majority of the west will eat up any garbage they're given. So sad.

Money makes the woooooooooooooooooooooooooorld go round...

Edited by Chatte, 28 January 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#2065 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:28 AM

So guys, it's been nearly two months since i've been really active here. Can someone bring me up to snuff? I've been hearing this and that but nothing substantial so far since i was on near pc abstinence...

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

#2066 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

So guys, it's been nearly two months since i've been really active here. Can someone bring me up to snuff? I've been hearing this and that but nothing substantial so far since i was on near pc abstinence...

The movie has been leaked and roughly a handful of us have seen it already.

PS:It's 100x worse than the spoilers.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2067 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:36 AM

I am watching it right now.. nothing too awful so far.. The animation's pretty.. um.. plastic.. though.
6r1oag.jpg

#2068 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:39 AM

The movie has been leaked and roughly a handful of us have seen it already.

PS:It's 100x worse than the spoilers.

Urgh, nevermind...not going there.

Anything from the officials since new year? Kishimoto? SP? Anyone?

What could have been:

#2069 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:50 AM

Of course that film would sell out in the states. The subversion of anything for the benefit of Hinata and her obsession with Naruto is what they've been yearning for all this time. There was no doubt it cinemas would be booked with thousands of these narrow-minded otaku equivalents. It will be surprising if "The Last" earns a box office less than one million USD. 

On another note, score remains at 2.82. 

#2070 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:51 AM

Urgh, nevermind...not going there.

Anything from the officials since new year? Kishimoto? SP? Anyone?

Well, Junko did this fan interaction thing, a little while back. She said her favorite parts of the movie, were Naruto being popular, Shikamaru, and that scene where Sakura was talking to Naruto, about love. Something about being able to feel thier friendship. Many of us found it funny, that out of all the kitten nh scenes in the movie, she didn't state she liked any of them.( which just further proves our theory of her liking NS and being disappointed with the ending.)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#2071 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

Of course that film would sell out in the states. The subversion of anything for the benefit of Hinata and her obsession with Naruto is what they've been yearning for all this time. There was no doubt it cinemas would be booked with thousands of these narrow-minded otaku equivalents. It will be surprising if "The Last" earns a box office less than one million USD. 

On another note, score remains at 2.82. 

True, but I do wonder, if this movie will make people dislike her. I mean, even though we all knew what the movie was about and had seen numerous screen caps, it was still even worse than that, when watching, or even just hearing, the entire movie.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#2072 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

True, but I do wonder, if this movie will make people dislike her. I mean, even though we all knew what the movie was about and had seen numerous screen caps, it was still even worse than that, when watching, or even just hearing, the entire movie.

I don't think they care by this point. This film is an endorsement of all the horrid theories and faults they've been attaching to things such Naruto's love for Sakura and the lack of relevancy of Sakura's character to the overarching world as a heroine when she's so easily replaced by the Hyuga brat. 

#2073 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

Tsuneo Kobayashi...

I shall remember the Last's director's name to avoid every movie from him in the future if I should ever encounter another one directed by him.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2074 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

What's new from more than 40 pages?  :twitch:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#2075 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

KISHIMOTO'S MARIO ONE SHOT   REVEALING HIS  kitten   :zaru:

Mariowithgun_zps4fa4995e.jpg

LMAO

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#2076 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:36 AM

Well, Junko did this fan interaction thing, a little while back. She said her favorite parts of the movie, were Naruto being popular, Shikamaru, and that scene where Sakura was talking to Naruto, about love. Something about being able to feel thier friendship. Many of us found it funny, that out of all the sh*tty nh scenes in the movie, she didn't state she liked any of them.( which just further proves our theory of her liking NS and being disappointed with the ending.)

Poor Junko, forced to voice an absolute arsehole and idiot for the movie.

Man, i don't think i'll ever going to get over this whole issue. Since November i've read so much manga and watched so much anime but i can't find any manga/anime that's actually on the level of Naruto in terms of world building (and realism/fantasy-ratio, OP is simply too crazy). *Sigh* and fanfiction is going downwards in terms of quality and originality since the late 2011. And even more so since the end of the manga...

What could have been:

#2077 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

Found this on Tumblr for whoever is interested.

http://meganezaru.tu...st-its-momentum

If its accurate, add to this the likelihood that a lot more money went into this film's production and advertising tan the other films. Looks like RTN gave them the best bang for their buck.

#2078 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

i still can't believe hinata was jealous over kushina's scarf what a kitten

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2079 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:45 AM

OMG, on my comments section on the blog, people have gone craaazy I swear! LOL! 

So after addressing the no refunds thing in regards to the sources and not giving a kitten and basically living my life because yolo, now they try to invent all kinds of things and allude towards self-inserted wish that I have a bias towards don't know what type of comments and whatnot and that to some I respond and approve quickly and to some I don't and all that drama, omg, it's so kittening funny  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

They try to paint the simple fact that I have a life that I live and don't bother that much with themselves because we all know why and take my time to do my things first and then deal with their crap, aka approving their comments and respond to one or another if I am in the mood and it's logic and doesn't try to BS me with this whole cheap second-hand story of a so-called last Naruto movie, and they are there so agitated and adamant to paint and bait me to things with their whole "not living up to the hype I created" when it's all in their heads? It's them who created a hype? It's them who can't still accept that people won't accept this kitten movie and have most of all irrefutable reasons not to, it's them who still try to tell themselves things go good when it's not, it's they who paint now the very people who before they looked forward to in terms of reactions and etc surrounding a certain situation/event of Naruto in this light all because they refuse to believe that people really didn't like the movie and have legit reasons not to.

They try to paint it that the sales of the books go well and all that. Like that it's something not kittening expected since it was directed for a certain type of audience - that which gives money to no kitten you throw at them.

JFC, it's so funny to see them, I swear.

I guess this finale launched a cannon in all of us, but in some, despite victorious, feels so empty that it needs to go and shove it in everyone's faces and do those mental gymnastics  - funny how I have been told I do this in a condescending tone while being paint as simple "critique" when I've always been clear it's just a theory and if not an opinion based on some facts that they need to deal with, a fact which we know how that goes with them -, when no matter how you twist it, the manga hits back at them if we were to really occupy our times with them, the same way they do with us...

This movie showed so many fun things, but the funniest of them all is that in the end, despite not victorious and all, when we said that if they'd do that all the manga would have to be destroyed, we were right.

In the end, we were always right...one way or another. And that's what bugs them. I guess...

#2080 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

OMG, on my comments section on the blog, people have gone craaazy I swear! LOL! 
So after addressing the no refunds thing in regards to the sources and not giving a kitten and basically living my life because yolo, now they try to invent all kinds of things and allude towards self-inserted wish that I have a bias towards don't know what type of comments and whatnot and that to some I respond and approve quickly and to some I don't and all that drama, omg, it's so kittening funny  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
They try to paint the simple fact that I have a life that I live and don't bother that much with themselves because we all know why and take my time to do my things first and then deal with their crap, aka approving their comments and respond to one or another if I am in the mood and it's logic and doesn't try to BS me with this whole cheap second-hand story of a so-called last Naruto movie, and they are there so agitated and adamant to paint and bait me to things with their whole "not living up to the hype I created" when it's all in their heads? It's them who created a hype? It's them who can't still accept that people won't accept this sh*tty movie and have most of all irrefutable reasons not to, it's them who still try to tell themselves things go good when it's not, it's they who paint now the very people who before they looked forward to in terms of reactions and etc surrounding a certain situation/event of Naruto in this light all because they refuse to believe that people really didn't like the movie and have legit reasons not to.
They try to paint it that the sales of the books go well and all that. Like that it's something not kittening expected since it was directed for a certain type of audience - that which gives money to no kitten you throw at them.
JFC, it's so funny to see them, I swear.

I guess this finale launched a cannon in all of us, but in some, despite victorious, feels so empty that it needs to go and shove it in everyone's faces and do those mental gymnastics  - funny how I have been told I do this in a condescending tone while being paint as simple "critique" when I've always been clear it's just a theory and if not an opinion based on some facts that they need to deal with, a fact which we know how that goes with them -, when no matter how you twist it, the manga hits back at them if we were to really occupy our times with them, the same way they do with us...

This movie showed so many fun things, but the funniest of them all is that in the end, despite not victorious and all, when we said that if they'd do that all the manga would have to be destroyed, we were right.

In the end, we were always right...one way or another. And that's what bugs them. I guess...

A link to your blog please. :)

I completely agree with your post btw.

Edit:Found it!

Edited by somilmish, 28 January 2015 - 09:55 AM.

6r1oag.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)