4307 replies to this topic

#2021 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

He become a kitten, in order to protect those he love. Or something like that.
I don't think he will become a dark person for long time.
The guild of fairy tail will be back before the final war.

Yeah I believe this too 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2022 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Yeah most likely. I'm just prepared for any reason so I won't think too hard on it

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2015 - 12:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2023 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

Alright so we got two chapters this week, guess this means my live reaction will a bit longer than usual:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2024 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

Ah, pretty good. Gray has redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes, although my problem wasn't necessarily his attitude now (although that really helped), it was his attitude about END. What's he gonna do when he finds out end is Natsu?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2025 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

Mashima dodged the bullet.

#2026 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Mashima dodged the bullet.

I bet those people that likened Gray to Sasuke feel like idiots now.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2027 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:36 PM

I bet those people that likened Gray to Sasuke feel like idiots now.

Well to be fair, a lot of them thought this way. I got fooled, but that's only because of circumstances like the darkness, him being the killer of Frosch, etc. It was a matter of if he was going to drag this out a long time. Thankfully, that wasn't the case, so people can rest up.

Still a coincidence btw, and I stand by it...

Even though they made fun of new technology, reunion with no one being dysfunctional, Gray apologizes, Lucy didn't go Sakura but a normal simple sorry, Avatar being Akatsuki, minions to fight to show off all their new power ups, and it have a panel of them of "Let's do this," it's still.......a coincidence.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 20 April 2015 - 01:36 PM.

#2028 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:46 PM

It's going to be interesting for the next couple weeks since we'll be getting 2 chapters, I guess Kishi  Hiro Mashima wants to speed up the spacing to make it feel less slow which is good actually. Plus it shows just how much dedication Hiro has towards his series just like with Rave Master. So am I the only one who feels like this was the proper timeskip we got in this series as opposed to the 7 year gap and GMG arc which made alot of people like me drop the series for a while. I know I've said before and I'll say it again but Hiro has really stepped up his A-Game when it comes to the writing of the story, and character progression of the series. One of the things I will say is that this arc so far has potential to be one of the best arcs in the series, now whether or not it can be better than Tartarus remains to be seen. 

#2029 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

Well to be fair, a lot of them thought this way. I got fooled, but that's only because of circumstances like the darkness, him being the killer of Frosch, etc. It was a matter of if he was going to drag this out a long time. Thankfully, that wasn't the case, so people can rest up.
Still a coincidence btw, and I stand by it...
Even though they made fun of new technology, reunion with no one being dysfunctional, Gray apologizes, Lucy didn't go Sakura but a normal simple sorry, Avatar being Akatsuki, minions to fight to show off all their new power ups, and it have a panel of them of "Let's do this," it's still.......a coincidence.

If you check Silver's character sheet on TvTropes, Silver is pretty much FT's Itachi and indeed he does, given the explanation, albeit in a much more believable way. So yeah, the series seem to be driving the freaking point home that it is mocking Naruto.

It's going to be interesting for the next couple weeks since we'll be getting 2 chapters, I guess Kishi  Hiro Mashima wants to speed up the spacing to make it feel less slow which is good actually. Plus it shows just how much dedication Hiro has towards his series just like with Rave Master. So am I the only one who feels like this was the proper timeskip we got in this series as opposed to the 7 year gap and GMG arc which made alot of people like me drop the series for a while. I know I've said before and I'll say it again but Hiro has really stepped up his A-Game when it comes to the writing of the story, and character progression of the series. One of the things I will say is that this arc so far has potential to be one of the best arcs in the series, now whether or not it can be better than Tartarus remains to be seen.

I understand why most dropped it after the first time-skip. And indeed, the arc did drag on for too long, as Mashima admitted. But it did serve an important purpose, and that was to introduce the last 2 DS and establish Cobra's role in the story as well as Acnologia's background. If filler is anything to go by, Hisui may or may not play a larger role later.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2030 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

If you check Silver's character sheet on TvTropes, Silver is pretty much FT's Itachi and indeed he does, given the explanation, albeit in a much more believable way. So yeah, the series seem to be driving the freaking point home that it is mocking Naruto.

I understand why most dropped it after the first time-skip. And indeed, the arc did drag on for too long, as Mashima admitted. But it did serve an important purpose, and that was to introduce the last 2 DS and establish Cobra's role in the story as well as Acnologia's background. If filler is anything to go by, Hisui may or may not play a larger role later.

That's a good point. Although the battle end was a bit disappointing, I did like the confrontation between him and his son. It made sense and I can understand why.

Mashima admitted this?

#2031 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

If you ask around tumblr, I think they'll give you one of Mashima's afterwords from the volumes.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2032 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:38 PM

If you ask around tumblr, I think they'll give you one of Mashima's afterwords from the volumes.

Ok. Thank you. Nice to see a man admit his mistakes.

#2033 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

Truth be told i didn't catch onto that the first time around, but when I reread it a second time it feel a little better to me since the arc was finally over. I may not consider it as one of my favorite arcs in the series, but I will say that does serve as an importance to the story like you've mentioned. Also when it comes to Hisui she's always been in interesting character to me even though he's been kinda minor as of recent, I'm wondering if she is going to play some key role later on down the story. 

#2034 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:01 PM

*Sigh* Mashima never fails to dissapoint when it comes to a climax, honestly don't know why he bothers with them. He's overused them to a point that when we get a chapter end like the one last week, you don't get excited at all because you expect that the safest most obvious option is the one he'll choose.

iAnby7W.gif

#2035 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

Actually..... RoguexHisui is my crack!OTP but there's like 1 in 700 million chance of this happening.

248793.jpg

#2036 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Now the question remain and we'll see if Hiro drops it or go with One Piece route: Did they really stop the future of Gray killing Frosch?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 20 April 2015 - 03:19 PM.

#2037 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

Wow, I saw that coming really, but not in that specific circumstance. Well I also thought it was mind control if he really was being evil, but oh well. I still loved the chapter regardless cause that cliffhanger was AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 April 2015 - 10:13 PM.

#2038 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

:wow:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2039 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

Ah, the moment, when 3 previous chapters build up Gajeel as one of main characters in arc, for this chapters to drop his role completly in one scene  :zaru:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 20 April 2015 - 10:42 PM.

#2040 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

True. :mellow: but he could join the ass kicking :hehehe:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users