#181 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Aug 24 2012, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KHR fan here! The current arc is awesome especially now since Tsuna's plan is in effect. Do you think this is the last arc?

Yeah it looks like it although i wouldn't mind another arc from Amano.

#182 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

http://www.mangaread...tman-reborn/409

The last and final chapter of the series...end with a fizzle instead of a bang...he has to be the least improved charactor I've read about, still the same lack of resolve Tsuna, I kept on thinking after each arc, his resolve will be stronger, but no in real life he still lacks confidence to confess, to make a clear choice for the future...ahhhh If only the auther didn't decide to reset his charactor after each arc and the maturity and leadership he appears to gain during the battles.

iAnby7W.gif

#183 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Nov 7 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.mangaread...tman-reborn/409

The last and final chapter of the series...end with a fizzle instead of a bang...he has to be the least improved charactor I've read about, still the same lack of resolve Tsuna, I kept on thinking after each arc, his resolve will be stronger, but no in real life he still lacks confidence to confess, to make a clear choice for the future...ahhhh If only the auther didn't decide to reset his charactor after each arc and the maturity and leadership he appears to gain during the battles.

Yeah, I dislike the ending.

He could've at least made a time skip and showed Tsuna older and still a bit immature. But just to end it like that?

#184 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 7 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I dislike the ending.

He could've at least made a time skip and showed Tsuna older and still a bit immature. But just to end it like that?

If it was a manga that was axed only after a few weeks or before it reached it's climax I would understand, but Hitman Reborn's been going on for eight years, and the only thing that really needed concluding was if Tsuna would become the 10th or not and which girl he would choose, (though it was pretty obvious,) Also I don't think the manga was axed, but the mangaka decided to end it, (could be wrong though) I guess she felt with her work on Pycho Pass she could afford to end Hitman Reborn.

Oh well the manga was one of my favourties for a while, up until the Future arc, when you have defeated the boss who ruled in all parallel universes except one, all other enemies would pale in comparison. Kinda like the problem seems to be with Bleach at the moment, after Aizen got defeated all other enemies seem pointless.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users