Rate The Last Game You Played/Finished

• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#181 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

Brain Age: 9/10

Well, this casual game helps me to improve my brain is VERY helpful. (Except drawing VERY hard things like the Mona Lisa? WTF? I ain't Da Vinci rawr.gif Said it's for memory purpose dry.gif )

I like doing the Calculations (even though I hate math tongue.gif ) That was fun to do.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#182 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:28 AM

Saints Row 2 (XBox 360)-4/10
This is the worst excuse for a GTA4 clone I've played to date, the physics suck, the missions are bland and repetitive, it crashes, there are glitches EVERYWHERE and it's just plain unplayable.

uc.png

#183 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

Bleach: Hi^to za Souru [Heat the Soul]5 - PSP
100000/10

I love this game.

#184 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:46 AM

Far Cry 2 (XBox 360)-4/10
3 Words: Far Crap 2

uc.png

#185 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:24 PM

Super Smash Bros Brawl - 10/10

For me, it's a 10/10. It's just that great.

Main: Peach! <3

2. Zelda
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. Ness and Sheik

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (1) - 9/10

The reason why it isn't a 10/10:

- The characters don't look that great. You will get used to it though.
- Computers are INCREDIBLY easy.
- You'll get tired of it pretty quickly.

Main: Sakura x)

2. Ino
3. Shikamaru

#186 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

My first 5 Wii Games:

Boom Blox (Wii)-10/10
One of the greatest puzzle games I've ever played.

Madden 09 (Wii)-9/10
In some ways more enjoyable than the 360 version but the lackluster presentation prevents me from giving it a perfect score.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)-10/10
The best Mario game I've played since Super Mario 64.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)-10/10
Bar none the best Smash Bros., could've done without a few Characters though (especially Lucario).

Wii Sports (Wii)-8/10
Some of the games are more enjoyable than others.

uc.png

#187 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

Persona 4 - 10/10

CURSES! It's even better than P3! Why did I rate P3 a 10 though? biggrin.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#188 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops-PSP 9.5/10

Retains much of Metal Gear's gameplay on the PSP, some levels are small and you'll have to replay them alot, but the recruiting system is a nice feature and the voiceacting is still superb.

Devil May Cry 2-PS2 no rating

i cant really rate it since i only played it for 15 minutes and then never picked it up again, its garbage imo.

#189 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:26 AM

No More Heroes (Wii)-9/10
Awesome, just freaking awesome.

uc.png

#190 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

Left for Dead - xbox 360 - Amazing 8/10 just wish there were ore maps for online

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Wii - 8/10 Good game!
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#191 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-Gamecube 10/10

I was a bit skeptic about the cartoony look, but the cel-shaded graphics worked great for this game, Sailing the seas and all the things you love about this series made this one hell of a game.

#192 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

Going very old-school:

Soul Blade/Soul Edge: 9/10

This title was the beginning of the Soul series with memorial characters debuted: Mitsurugi, Taki, Siegfried, Sophitia and Cervantes to name a few. With a technical gameplay, the game was fun yet hard to beat (the controls weren't loose until Soul Calibur). The game has Edge Master Mode where the characters collect different weapons, 3 different soundtracks, including the Khan Super Session which has hardcore and catchy tunes (Personal favorites: "A Haunting Wind" for Taki, "Tiny Amulet" for Seung Mina, and "An Oath to the Sword") and impressive graphics (why can't most games back then do the day-night for 30 seconds in their stages, that part was cool).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#193 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Ashley @ Feb 1 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Persona 4 - 10/10

CURSES! It's even better than P3! Why did I rate P3 a 10 though? biggrin.gif

*nods*

Persona 4 - 10/10
This one is better then Persona 4 everything was improved, although I think Persona 3's main character was better then Persona 4...but then I try to remind myself how that's possible cause they never say a thing! @.@

#194 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

Chrono Trigger DS - 7/10

Nothing really impressive or new.

Flow PSP - 8/10

A simple yet strangely addictive game. recommended for those that wants to waste some time with relaxing game

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#195 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 13 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*nods*

Persona 4 - 10/10
This one is better then Persona 4 everything was improved, although I think Persona 3's main character was better then Persona 4...but then I try to remind myself how that's possible cause they never say a thing! @.@

It's the bowl cut. It throws you off.

Of course, when it comes to which main character is better I'll just quote this, found off the GameFAQs board:
Souji's better with women.
Minato has better women.

I'd call it a draw.
laugh.gif
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#196 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

The Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time-N64 10/10

My Favorite Game on the N64 and quite possibly the greatest game of alll time. I'd never played a Zelda Game before (this was a few years back) and this game got me hooked to the series. It's one of the few things that I truly consider epic.

#197 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Don't have it yet... but I WILL get it:

Street Fighter IV: 9.5/10

I must say, the game has brought back my love for the series once more! wow.png With the intense and amazing graphics, new gameplay and awesome soundtrack, Capcom had brought it back, baby!!! Only gripe is the 360 controller, controls felt stiff when performing supers and ultras but loosen up during combos.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#198 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:45 AM

Final Fantasy III, IV and Disgaea (NDS) 8/10 for all of them

Nothing so special but the touchscreen provided in NDS gives the "old" games a new feeling on them, coupled with somewhat improved graphics for the FF III and IV its always a welcome improvisation although I'm kind of disappointed by the graphic of the Disgaea but the online interaction with other people playing the same game with the wireless system gives a new spin for the game, allowing players to broaden the limit of the game far above the PS2 version.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#199 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:51 AM

Gears Of War 2=9/10
Awesome online play. And new twist in storyline that I like. Great to play with friends online.

#200 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:29 AM

Gears Of War 2 Re-Review (XBox 360)-10/10
When I wrote my original review of Gears Of War 2 I was pissed off because I was getting stuck in the campaign but thanks to a friend I was able to beat it in co-op (thank you Kyuudaime btw) and fairly recently I beat it again but on Insane Difficulty. I still think in some aspects the original Gears Of War was better for example GOW2 doesn't really have a final boss while the first has RAAM and by comparison GOW2's campaign is easier even on Insane, shorter too. But Gears Of War 2 is still a great game and a must own for 360 owners.

uc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users