#182 Vanchet

Vanchet

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:narusaku,video games,games-workshop

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

i like narusaku becasue i like the two and i can't see them with anyone else but themselves hence i support narusaku

#183 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:56 PM

If I had to pick a reason, it would be the gradual development of their relationship and character.

In Part I of the manga, Sakura was obsessed and annoying. There's no denying that. However, that's where character development comes in. She goes from being a weak, shallow character with a crush to one who cares for her team mates and tries to grow stronger so she won't be left behind. I find an attitude like that to be utterly kickass, and in part II she does become strong enough to protect her team mates. Not to mention how she seems to outgrow her crush on Sasuke in between Part I and II, so that she doesn't seem to see him as more than someone she has to save for his own sake. Sakura's development makes her relationship with Naruto all the sweeter, I adored the way she tried to save the Kyuubified(?) Naruto by saying she would save Sasuke for him, it was so poignant. Not to mention the fact that her feelings for him obviously intensify over time, to the point where Yamato notices them.

Naruto was, well, pretty much a male Sakura at the beginning of Part I(albeit with more of a motivation to become a Shinobi than Sakura). He was loud, obnoxious and incredibly annoying. Not to mention his masochistic relationship with Sakura. Again, that's where character development comes in. Naruto slowly grows from having a childish crush on Sakura to learning more about her and truly falling in love to the point where he would give up his life for her. When he promised to bring Sasuke back, the expression on his face nearly killed me. The fact that he's willing to give up any chance he has with her to make her happy is absolutely incredible, making their relationship all the more beautiful.

...I seem to have gone a bit further than I planned to. Oh well.

#184 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Oct 12 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...I seem to have gone a bit further than I planned to. Oh well.

WHO CARES THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ARGUMENT!

#185 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:49 PM

Why I like Narusaku? It makes sense, nuff said.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#186 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Oct 14 2007, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why I like Narusaku? It makes sense, nuff said.

lol BL, i like your logic biggrin.gif

#187 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:35 PM

An eloquent argument, you have me convinced. Band together for NaruSaku! tongue.gif

#188 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:29 AM

To be honest, I don't know why I like Narusaku sweatdrop.gif what I know though, is that whenever something bad happens between them, they patch it up in the end and improve their relationship bit by bit into something stronger.

#189 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

Well...its the only pairing including Naruto and Sakura where we can see development...SasuSaku started out..well...as a possibility...but went downhill later on...and there's almost no chance of it happening right now anymore...especially because Sakura doesn't seem to be in love with him anymore...

And Naruto and Sakura's relationship has been growing and growing and you can see them growing closer...they're already acting like a couple most of the time XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#190 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Oct 17 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well...its the only pairing including Naruto and Sakura where we can see development...SasuSaku started out..well...as a possibility...but went downhill later on...and there's almost no chance of it happening right now anymore...especially because Sakura doesn't seem to be in love with him anymore...

And Naruto and Sakura's relationship has been growing and growing and you can see them growing closer...they're already acting like a couple most of the time XD

yeah, this is what happened with me. It's just one of those where you think awwwww.... everytime the get closer.

Plus it's sexy. nosebleed8rx.gif wub.gif

he deserves to be with her and she's so great she deserves a guy who loves her.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#191 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

1) Gasp, they actually interact. For all that pining Sakura has done for Sasuke, he has said two nice things to her, complimenting on her genjutsu detecting abilities and thank you right before he knocks her out. Hinata just has a stuttering problem that may never go away completely when she's around Naruto.

And face it, relationships always have a friendly interactive period first. Oh yes, Hinata and Sakura only know about their crushes based on they see and not on what the other has told them. Stalkers! :shamefulcry0js:

2) They interact normally. Sakura is more like her Inner Sakura around Naruto. They can be happy just being around each other. Hinata does have the "balls" to do that and she never will. biggrin.gif Sasuke just acts like a caveman through his language around her.

3) Sakura has found things to like about Naruto through these interactions that aren't so obvious. Why did she like Sasuke? Mainly because it was the popular follow the crowd thing to like Sasuke; because he was an Uchiha, "dark, mysterious, and handsome", and he's a great shinobi. Seriously, what else that was positive did she find about him in part one.

4) They are opposites exactly where they need to be. They are alike in many ways but where they are opposites, it fits perfectly. Total opposites would have too much compromising to do unless one partner is 100% subservient. *coughHinatacough*

5) If they are the Sannin but different where Naruto saved Sasuke where Jiraiya failed with Orochimaru, then where Tsunade and Jiraiya failed, Naruto and Sakura will not. wub.gif

Not a real manga spoiler, but just a M reason.

6) The sex. Knowing the emotionless way Sasuke acts, he probably only knows and cares about the missionary position or just have Sakura go on top and do all the work because damn it, sex isn't for pleasure, it's for restoring my damn clan. And knowing Hinata, she'll pass out and Naruto would basically be making love to a rag doll. That is the ultimate reason. Hollow sex and we know sex is a big part of relationships, especially in this day and age.

Finally, not a real reason, but damn it, it's shounen. The hero gets the girl, although I remember reading one where didn't but it was a strange anomaly so I ignored it. wink.gif

#192 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

holy crap lol. Thats gotta be the first time ive seen THAT used as the ultimate reason for NaruSaku lol.

#193 Annethy

Annethy

CURSE YOU VLADCARD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:whatever i wanna be interested in!

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:50 PM

Haha, agreed. That is now my favorite reason. tongue.gif

Uhh, I like Naru/Saku partially because I joined here and saw how amazing it was and partially because it reminds me of my all time favorite pairing, EdwardxWinry, from Fullmetal Alchemist. There are only a couple of correlations, but I like ‘em both all the same. For example, the fact that there’s a violent girl who hits the boy and even though you know he has the skills to dodge, he gets hit anyway. Stuff like that.

#194 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

I like NaruSaku because I like the way they interact with each other. In fact, I would probably still be a fan even if Naruto hadn't had a crush on Sakura in the beginning. That's basically it. XD

#195 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (shiroihato @ Aug 6 2007, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Considering how much she's matured, the way she's grown into her skin, and the spirited kunoichi she's become, I don't think Sakura will EVER be content to go back to the life of hiding behind false pretenses, to letting someone else's thoughts rule her mind, just for an image, to looking in the mirror, and not really knowing the girl looking back at her. Every one has always identified "Inner Sakura" as a spit personality, kind of another person living inside of Sakura's head. It was always my belief, however, that it was merely a methaphor used to show the contrast between Sakura's actual thoughts and feelings and the ones she was displaying for the world. Whether this is the author's intent, or not, I don't know. but has anyone else noticed that Inner Sakura was slowly shown less and less after Sasuke left, and as she grew closer to Naruto? And (I'm not sure because I don't read all the manga) as far as I know, Inner Sakura has not appeared once in the Shippuuden, where Sasuke is almost completely out of the picture, and Naruto seems to be her closest friend, maybe even more.

Okay, rant over.

This was wonderful and I totally agree with you here. I also agree with you on Inner Sakura. When I write fics w/ Sakura, I don't point out Inner Sakura, or make her into a seperate character. Inner Sakura, is Sakura. It's just that Sakura represses the parts of her that she doesn't feel will help her fit in.

Also I felt that the creation Inner Sakura had a lot to do with how she was bullied as a girl. Even after Ino befriended her, she probably felt that she had to do her best to fit in. I have a quote that I wrote in my blog about this:

In canon, I think that was one of her failings. I also have a sneaking suspicion that the half, or a decent part of the reason why she likes Sasuke was because all the other girls liked him.

Think about it, if Sasuke was the one to acknowledge her...well it would make her image in the other girls' eyes rise up. (If Sasuke-kun picks me, then they must be wrong, I can't possibly a dorky Forehead Girl!)

It is like early!Naruto and his desire to be Hokage. I also think that's what brought on his telling words when Sakura was going to kiss him in henge. "I think I know why I like you..." (not an exact quote mind you)

And yes, I did notice Inner Sakura's disappearance, and good riddance. (And I hated it in fillers where Inner Ino randomly came out of NOWHERE. WTF?!)

Okay, this seems very Sakura centric, but that leads me into my reason. I like Sakura, therefore I have to like NaruSaku. LOL!

Sakura is at her best at Naruto's side. Not to say that Naruto is the one who makes her better, because that would be discounting her own strength of character. If it makes sense, she just doesn't feel the need to repress herself around him. So it's a good (and healthy) relationship to be around. biggrin.gif
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#196 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:40 PM

I like NaruSaku because of the vast amount of possibilities for them in the future. Simple as that. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#197 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:20 PM

When I first saw Naruto and Sakura, I knew I wanted them to be a couple. back then I had no reason, they just looked right to me tongue.gif

Then I supported the pairing because I supported Natruo and like being Hokage, saw Sakura as another Achivement for Naruto to rightfully get because of his past.

Well I was fool dry.gif

Right now I like Narusaku because of how the two char are so diffrent but in the same time so much alike.
Through Naruto Sakura finds the confidance and strangth she lacks.
and through Sakura Naruto finds the love and emotionel support that he never had.

I believe that in the right situasion Naruto who would have fallen for any other girl but only with Sakura I can honstly say that one, perfect match for her is Naruto biggrin.gif

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#198 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Why do I like it?

Well, insert all the reasons from this thread together, put them into this post, then there you have it.

#199 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:35 PM

At first, it was simply because I wanted Naruto to get the one he wanted. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to the main characters, but I always end up rooting for them to get the one they want. However, after a while it just ended up being the pairing that made the most sense since cornflakes, so its just about written in stone if you ask me.

And Sakura would look damn good on the arm of the Rokudaime Hokage with their Shannaro'ttebayo children of smex smirking Naruto-style behind them. Yeah, that would be sweet!

#200 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Nov 21 2007, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do I like it?
Well, insert all the reasons from this thread together, put them into this post, then there you have it.

This officially is the laziest argument I ever read, hell its even more lame than mine.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users