389 replies to this topic

#181 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

The mangastream translation is out and sure enough, it makes more sense than the mangapanda one in certain panels.

Best examples:

- When Chouchou says that there are chubby Shins too, the mangapanda translation has Salad say "Leave it up to those guys, Chocho" while the mangastream version is "We'll leave these to you then, Chouchou!". A totally different meaning...

- In mangapanda v., the little Shin says to Shin Senior (about the army of Shins) that "we.. grew up..", in mangastream v. he says "we made them". Again, something totally different.

- Naruto doesn't utter a stupid "Oh!" when Sasuke asks him to find Sakura's location, in mangastream v. he simply says "On it!".

- The last page actually has Salad thinking "Mom... I'll be the one wo protects you!" instead of "Didn't paste for some reason. Protect me!" in the mangapanda v. (which doesn't even make sense lol). So now we know the reasoning behind the title of the chapter.

- Sakura calls Sasuke "honey" in the mangastream v., so I guess this is the same...

- Aaaand now the best one: in the mangapanda v., Sasuke (in the flashback from the 3rd page) says that "my wife isn't a delicate woman".. But in the mangastream v., he says - wait for it - "My wife has never been a push-over".    :lmao:  :fan:  :chuckle:

Says the person who pushed her around the most in the manga...oh the Irony.

iAnby7W.gif

#182 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

News; it’s gonna end next week with full color pages

Do you have a link?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#183 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

The mangastream translation is out and sure enough, it makes more sense than the mangapanda one in certain panels.

Best examples:

- When Chouchou says that there are chubby Shins too, the mangapanda translation has Salad say "Leave it up to those guys, Chocho" while the mangastream version is "We'll leave these to you then, Chouchou!". A totally different meaning...

- In mangapanda v., the little Shin says to Shin Senior (about the army of Shins) that "we.. grew up..", in mangastream v. he says "we made them". Again, something totally different.

- Naruto doesn't utter a stupid "Oh!" when Sasuke asks him to find Sakura's location, in mangastream v. he simply says "On it!".

- The last page actually has Salad thinking "Mom... I'll be the one wo protects you!" instead of "Didn't paste for some reason. Protect me!" in the mangapanda v. (which doesn't even make sense lol). So now we know the reasoning behind the title of the chapter.

- Sakura calls Sasuke "honey" in the mangastream v., so I guess this is the same...

- Aaaand now the best one: in the mangapanda v., Sasuke (in the flashback from the 3rd page) says that "my wife isn't a delicate woman".. But in the mangastream v., he says - wait for it - "My wife has never been a push-over".    :lmao:  :fan:  :chuckle:

LOL What a freaking disaster , especially Sakura ugh !!! :sick: . But of course Tomato Salad will be overpowerd she's an Uchiha , pulling massive assupuls our of her ars is in her genes :roll: .

Bolded : LOL WTF !!! Is it me or does that sounds more like an insult then anything else !?  :lmao:  Sasky Kwoon sure knowss his Waifu pretty well considering he hasn't spend anytime with her well........since forever bc he had to run off again chasing a pointless "Villain" and make a baby with Karin.....oh well :roll:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#184 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

Says the person who pushed her around the most in the manga...oh the Irony.

LOL Touche !!! XD . Its more like "tossed her around" like some dirtbag then just "pushed her around" but SS FTW right !?  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#185 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

Here is a link saying that it is only ten chapterz

#186 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

Here is a link saying that it is only ten chapterz

Bless your heart.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 25 June 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#187 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

What would your reaction be if Trollmoto decides to contunue with a Burito Gaiden after this abomination sh**t and the movie :lulz: .

Posted Image                                                            

#188 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:30 PM

So...

Where's Bolt?

smashing birthday cakes.

Edited by Michi, 25 June 2015 - 03:30 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#189 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

What would your reaction be if Trollmoto decides to contunue with a Burito Gaiden after this abomination sh**t and the movie :lulz: .

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#190 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

*Plays John Cena Theme*

-Naruto stand back and let Sasuke the true protagonist do all the work.
-Sasuke is telling all villains "You can't see me." He beat all fodders.
-Sarada meet up with a level 1 Pokemon and beat it, thanks to having only 2 HP.
-Main villain jobbed out much worse than Kaguya, which says too much.
-Sarada punch because you have to like her right? Sadly, everyone is pissed. The audience, not the series, because those characters are high as kitten.
-It's over. Next week is confirmed to be the last chapter. Praise the sun!

Thanks! Sounds like I didn't miss much.

#191 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

You must be joking, because in the end of Boruto that is like... 90% there will be announcment for a sequel, or whatever, mark my word. This "something bigger" won't be solved in 2 chapters and movie, but if it will be, that's even better, because literally no even remote logic is applied in all of it.

#192 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Thanks! Sounds like I didn't miss much.

You missing the reactions from all over the place including NF. Now they're just saying Gaiden is kitten. Of course you'll get otherwise but SS love right?

#193 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

Burito and ceasar salad are confirmed for Storm 4.

#194 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Burito and ceasar salad are confirmed for Storm 4.

We know. Swag told us. Good thing I'm not getting it.

#195 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:11 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...cording-reading

This is chapter 3. Tomorrow, chapter 4.

#196 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:11 PM

We know. Swag told us. Good thing I'm not getting it.

Really? I saw it as wondering "when they will be announced", oh well,still all this games after 3rd game was awful.

#197 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:13 PM

Really? I saw it as wondering "when they will be announced", oh well,still all this games after 3rd game was awful.

It was so given. Yeah, after 3rd one, it was just going down. Plus 3 was a bit lackluster.

#198 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

LOLOLOLOL !!! Pretty Accurate :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

You must be joking, because in the end of Boruto that is like... 90% there will be announcment for a sequel, or whatever, mark my word. This "something bigger" won't be solved in 2 chapters and movie, but if it will be, that's even better, because literally no even remote logic is applied in all of it.

What do you think genius !? :fu: . But yeah pretty much that , never underestimate SP and Kishi power of milking this crap  with adding more crap :roll: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 June 2015 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#199 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

That's it, I'm leaving this forum. Why would you let SS fans come here and talk garbage? There's no point in calling it NaruSaku forum if you let them trash it. It doesn't make any sense. I hope you get flooded with SS fans and your forum goes to kitten.

#200 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:21 PM

That's it, I'm leaving this forum. Why would you let SS fans come here and talk garbage? There's no point in calling it NaruSaku forum if you let them trash it. It doesn't make any sense. I hope you get flooded with SS fans and your forum goes to kitten.

What SS fans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users