#181 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Mar 20 2011, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah bro, that whole training he did with jiriya and the frogs to get second element(water). He did the training to go against Sasuke's Fire and Lightning. So its Naruto's Wind and Water VS Sasuke's Lightning and Fire.

uh...no. He never did any elemental training with Jiraya. It was just a filler. Naruto only knows wind. no other element.

He never even did wind training to fight sasuke. He did it to get stronger. He eveb said tht his wind would make fire stronger. Defeating Sasuke wasn't lik the sole reason for his training.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#182 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

Oh! headscratch.gif .. Makes sense now haha. Sorriez sweat.gif . So then.

Rasengan VS chidori

the verdict ?

---

#183 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

Im seeing the same outcome of the last time they used it against eachother. A giant explosion.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 20 March 2011 - 08:06 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#184 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

Well technically the rasengan does more damage.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#185 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:46 PM

it always causes them to both go flying....so they are pretty equal attacks....but chidori vs that wind resengan biggrin.gif now thats something

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#186 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

Well, not nessicarily, Naruto is stronger in his current state than sasuke would ever dream to be. But sasuke's susanoo is gonna be a tough cookie...

---

#187 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

Don't worry ounce Naruto gets the 10 tails he will be able to use all 6 elements and all element combination s <3

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#188 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:21 AM

hmmm i always thought a justu was a jutsu. like it had nothing to do with how powerful a person was just how powerful the justu is?

maybe i was wrong.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#189 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Mar 21 2011, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry ounce Naruto gets the 10 tails he will be able to use all 6 elements and all element combination s <3

Lol I agree with you on this one.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#190 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 20 2011, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm i always thought a justu was a jutsu. like it had nothing to do with how powerful a person was just how powerful the justu is?

maybe i was wrong.

Well yeah, but really, a person with large chakra reserves or superb chakra control can manipulate his/her jutsu to be more powerful than the enemy's, basically overpowering the enemy. That's the case with FRS vs. normal Chidori (or even the more powerful Raikiri), FRS is more likely to overpower regular Chidori. However, both RasenShuriken and Kirin are two incredibly powerful attacks and it's possible that they may cancel each other out and cause another large explosion similar to the Valley of the End fight. Also, you have to consider other factors behind the FRS and Kirin. Kirin is basically a one-shot attack since it currently depletes Sasuke's chakra and unless there's already a storm, it takes a lot of effort to set up. Naruto's been shown to create the RasenShuriken quite quickly when in Toad Sage form and possibly uses less chakra than Kirin does. Overall, FRS is generally more practical than Kirin, that's what can decide a fight between the two...in my opinion. Branched out from the whole Rasengan vs. Chidori argument, ah well.

And, I think Naruto receiving the Juubi is no more than wishful thinking and fanfiction fodder. He's already powerful enough in my opinion, he just needs more training in utilizing his skills properly.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 21 March 2011 - 10:37 PM.

#191 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 21 2011, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well yeah, but really, a person with large chakra reserves or superb chakra control can manipulate his/her jutsu to be more powerful than the enemy's, basically overpowering the enemy. That's the case with FRS vs. normal Chidori (or even the more powerful Raikiri), FRS is more likely to overpower regular Chidori. However, both RasenShuriken and Kirin are two incredibly powerful attacks and it's possible that they may cancel each other out and cause another large explosion similar to the Valley of the End fight. Also, you have to consider other factors behind the FRS and Kirin. Kirin is basically a one-shot attack since it currently depletes Sasuke's chakra and unless there's already a storm, it takes a lot of effort to set up. Naruto's been shown to create the RasenShuriken quite quickly when in Toad Sage form and possibly uses less chakra than Kirin does. Overall, FRS is generally more practical than Kirin, that's what can decide a fight between the two...in my opinion. Branched out from the whole Rasengan vs. Chidori argument, ah well.

And, I think Naruto receiving the Juubi is no more than wishful thinking and fanfiction fodder. He's already powerful enough in my opinion, he just needs more training in utilizing his skills properly.

tbh I don't agree with some of your points. A Jutsu's strength is highly dependant on the strength of the user example: Sasuke's ordinary Sharingan was able to break Itachi's Tsukiyomi (and he did break it, it was not Itachi letting it look like he broke it).

Sasuke's Susano'o is also stronger than the one Itachi had imo. I always found that Jiraiya's rasengan was stronger than the one Naruto had. Tsunade could still beat Sakura on a base of strength.... you get my point.

And FRS is way more powerfull than Kirin. Itachi still lived after getting hit by one of those and he was already pretty beat up when he was on the receiving end.
One hit by FRS and there's no more battle to speak off for anyone that is in it's range.

I think a better comparison would be FRS vs. Amaterasu or Susano'o than with Kirin. FRS is wind based Kirin -> lightning wind beats lightning
Amaterasu -> fire; fire beats wind (remember Yamato's speach?). And FRS vs. Susano'o think that this one is more likely to cause an explosion like the one at the valley of the end.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#192 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 21 2011, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tbh I don't agree with some of your points. A Jutsu's strength is highly dependant on the strength of the user example: Sasuke's ordinary Sharingan was able to break Itachi's Tsukiyomi (and he did break it, it was not Itachi letting it look like he broke it).

Sasuke's Susano'o is also stronger than the one Itachi had imo. I always found that Jiraiya's rasengan was stronger than the one Naruto had. Tsunade could still beat Sakura on a base of strength.... you get my point.

And FRS is way more powerfull than Kirin. Itachi still lived after getting hit by one of those and he was already pretty beat up when he was on the receiving end.
One hit by FRS and there's no more battle to speak off for anyone that is in it's range.

I think a better comparison would be FRS vs. Amaterasu or Susano'o than with Kirin. FRS is wind based Kirin -> lightning wind beats lightning
Amaterasu -> fire; fire beats wind (remember Yamato's speach?). And FRS vs. Susano'o think that this one is more likely to cause an explosion like the one at the valley of the end.

#193 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Mar 22 2011, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tbh I don't agree with some of your points. A Jutsu's strength is highly dependent on the strength of the user example: Sasuke's ordinary Sharingan was able to break Itachi's Tsukiyomi (and he did break it, it was not Itachi letting it look like he broke it).

Amaterasu -> fire; fire beats wind (remember Yamato's speech?). And FRS vs. Susano'o think that this one is more likely to cause an explosion like the one at the valley of the end

Kirin didn't destroy Itachi because he activated Susanoo and that shielded him. And I thought it was pretty much implied in what I said that the jutsu can be affected by its user when I said "a person with large chakra reserves or superb chakra control can manipulate his/her jutsu to be more powerful than the enemy's, basically overpowering the enemy." It was you who said that "it had nothing to do with how powerful a person was, just how powerful the justu is?" Which you contradict with the bold part of your reply post. Again, I don't think the Elemental Wheel can simply decide the winner between FRS and Kirin, the 2 attacks are far too powerful to rely on that. But that's what most likely what Kishi might use if the 2 attacks ever meet. FRS and Susano'o will not cause a large explosion because Susano'o is essentially a large shield or armor covering the user. FRS and Amaterasu will most likely cause a huge Amaterasu tornado simply because it's more of a flamethrower, I think, and not concentrated chakra like FRS and/or possibly Kirin. It's possible the wind generated by the FRS will carry it back to the user....but that's just pure conjecture.

Using the Elemental Wheel then, if Wind beats Lightning, then FRS will just cut through the bolt of Kirin and shred Sasuke to pieces then.

Sasuke's Susano'o was stronger because he was healthier, I've always held the belief that had Sasuke faced Itachi before Itachi was sick, (say during the Uchiha Massacre but Sasuke has all his current skills), Itachi would've won. Besides, they've never actually had a Susano'o duel before, that would've been epic.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 22 March 2011 - 10:58 PM.

#194 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

Doesnt Sasuke have itachis susanoo? with like, the yatra mirror and the sword of tatsuka or something?

---

#195 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Mar 22 2011, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesnt Sasuke have itachis susanoo? with like, the yatra mirror and the sword of tatsuka or something?

No. I don't even think that's possible. He has his own. It was just amaterasu that Itachi set like a booby trap. His Susano-o is way different than Itachi's. And no, it's not stronger than Itachi's. Itachi's had the Yata Mirror and the Sword of [forgot the name]. Sasuke can't have that. Itachi probably gained that by doing something or finding it.

Sasuke's Susano-o isn't even complete. Basically, Itachi's pretty-much-everything was better than Sasuke's except Amaterasu and his mangekyo (since Sasuke has the Eternal now).

Yeah...we can't judge this clash on the basis of elements...usually. Kirin is basically a big shot of lightning. Nothing else. If it hits, then it might injure a really strong opponent. If it misses, Sasuke is pretty much screwed. It's a one-shot and uses way more chakra than FRS. Whereas FRS...Naruto can make at least two and still have enough energy left since he can replenish it and he would still have the Fox's chakra. FRS also causes much more or at least as much blunt trauma as the Kirin, while doing internal damage. It's not slow either. Actually, it's much faster than Kirin because of the preparation time etc.

Even if you ignore all that and imagine a clash, it'd be pretty awkward-looking. Kirin hits the ground. It's lightning, y'know. FRS can go anywhere. Its hard to see how they might clash, unless Naruto's standing right under the clouds, waiting to be hit.

In the end, FRS is stronger, not even looking at the advantages of the element. But contrary to what was previously said, the element does matter. The techniques are close, if not at the exact same level. And at this point, the elemental advantages take over. What was said was basically that a giant wave of water vs. a wave of fire the same size is a hard fight to decide the winner for.

Nuff said,
Taxi

Edited by The Tax-Man, 23 March 2011 - 01:02 AM.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#196 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 22 2011, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was you who said that "it had nothing to do with how powerful a person was, just how powerful the justu is?" Which you contradict with the bold part of your reply post.

Think you're confusing me with MerryGoflava tongue.gif.

as for Itachi surviving Kirin because of Susano'o didn't recall that and feel pretty stupid for it.

As for FRS anyone has an idea on how to block it (not dodging) other than that absorbtion jutsu of pain.
tbh I think it would cut through anything.

And a FRS and Amaterasu combo would be epic to finish Madara of wouldn't it?

#197 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

Mhm. I agree smile.gif . that would be badass. But hangon. So lets compare the two sharingans of the brother.

Sharingan of Itachi VS Sharingan of Sasuke?

Maybe this might help.

---

#198 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

Like shown: Sasuke's is stronger he broke Itachi's Tsukiyomi with it

#199 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

Well. Whos more skilled ? tongue.gif im callin Itachi on this one. Cuz even if sasuke broke it, look at itachis health at the moment. He was forcing himself to die. So if itachi was at full strength im pretty sure sasuke wouldnt have stood a chance. What do you guys think.?

---

#200 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

What about:

Sasuke VS Itachi ?

The Rasengan VS Chidori Thread brought this one up. I just thought id put it in here tongue.gif

---

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users